Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meeting with Akio Empty Meeting with Akio

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:05 pm
“Ahahaha!” Takia shouted, spitting her tea onto the floor. Yurei recoiled, narrowly avoiding the scalding brown mixture. “Oh, I’m so sorry,” Takia laughed, placing her teacup onto the counter beside her. The woman reached out to Yurei, grasping him and pulling him into her chest, hugging him. “Oh, I’m so proud of you, my little ghost,” Takia said, smiling softly and she moved Yurei back from herself.
“Thanks, Mom! I gotta go let Damon and Akio know I got Chuunin, so I gotta get going before noon!”

Takia frowned for a moment, but nodded as Yurei made his way to the sliding door. The woman reached for a towel and then smiled at Yurei once more. “Have fun, Yurei! I know your father would be proud.”

Yurei paused, sliding the door halfway open. He turned to face his mother, who was giving a faint, but warm smile. The albino sat expressionless for what felt like an eternity in thought. His eyes trailed off for a moment, but the boy shifted his gaze back to his mother, reaffirming her remark with a confident nod and forced smile. “I’ll be seeing you, later, Mom!”

Takia bent down to clean up her mess while waving to her son. The boy quickly slid the door and rushed outside.

The sun was out and as bright as ever, filling Yurei with its warm light. The boy ran down the sidewalk, his mind set on the training grounds and the marketplace. After all, that’s where Akio and Damon were at most of the time. The young Chuunin was ecstatic with his news. Finally, a Chuunin! This opened so many doors for him, and he was no doubt proud and ready to tell his friends.

However, before Yurei reached the marketplace, loud thumps and shrill voices cut through the air, even if they were muffled. The Uchiha quickly stopped, shifting his gaze to one of the nearby houses. Heated voices filled the air around Yurei, hotter than the sun that baked the sand below. The boy peered forward, listening, but the argument itself was unintelligible.

WC: 348 
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting with Akio Empty Re: Meeting with Akio

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:07 pm
Akio’s back laid against the stiff wooden wall in the back corner of his room, his eyes crusty and tired. He hadn’t slept, and by the sound of it neither had his parents. The two had been at odds for hours on end, apparently not aware that their son could hear them. This kind of behavior between the two of them was slowly becoming the norm ever since akio graduated from the academy, his parents simply weren’t able to agree on how they felt about him becoming a shinobi.

On one hand there was his mother, she was a retired shinobi herself and although the job had injured her own dogs back leg, and scared her into retirement… She obviously still missed the occupation. She had done her best to be supportive of Akio’s decision despite the stigma of the village. Akio supposed that was because she was not raised here, she moved here and she knew another world different from the one akio had been forced into.

But on the other hand there was his father, a lifelong resident of hoshigakure who despite loving his family, simply couldn’t accept his wife’s past and his son’s decision. At first he had been almost passive aggressive about it, letting the occasional sneer out. But nowadays his opinions were made loud and clear in the middle of the night, Akio lived in a house that never slept.

“It’s too dangerous!” He heard his father’s muffled voice, it sounded angry and exhausted. “He’s gonna get himself killed!” A door would slam and the shouting would stop. His father had stormed out of the house, and the noise would leave with him. Akio would close his eyes as he leaned back against the wall hoping to gain just a few minutes of sleep. But as he did so a familiar scent would creep into his overly sensitive nostrils.

“Yurei?”

“Esu!” The boy would motion to his companion as he climbed out his window and into the front yard, his movements would be sluggish and lazy, clearly representing his state of being as he made his way towards the street. Towards yurei. The black german shepherd would follow closely behind.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 pm
Yurei listened in carefully, but the argument swiftly ended with an abrupt slam, from which Yurei lightly jerked backward. His pale eyes shifted their gaze to one of the front windows that had just been opened. Crawling out was Akio, the boy he had wanted to speak to, and Esu, his dog who had a certain liking to Yurei. The pale Uchiha boy quickly perked up and gave a rather large small, grinning from ear to ear. He waved at Akio with a warm embrace, opting to ignore the argument, at least for now.

“Hey, Akio!” Yurei screamed out, walking towards the Inuzuku. Soon, Yurei was swept up in concern, however. His warm smile faded into an expression of concern, unable to ignore what had happened. Akio didn’t seem as bright. “You alright?” Yurei questioned with genuine concern. “I heard a few things, but, uh, well… How are you?”

Yurei scratched the back of his head nervously, awaiting Akio’s reply. Hopefully it was nothing too important. A bad home life makes things even worse for a shinobi in this village…
WC: 528
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:08 am
As akio made his way to the familiar scent of his uchiha friend he couldn’t help but notice the concerned expression on the albino boys face. Which lead him to guess that the boy had heard his parents arguing, after all it’s not like his father had been all that silent. A sigh would manifest from his lungs as he closed the distance between the two hoshigakure shinobi, and he’d respond to his friends concerned questions.

“It’s nothing, I’m fine” The Inuzuka would say as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket and lowered his gaze to the ground as he walked past Yurei. Akio wasn’t one to share his problems, and was by no means an open book. “I’m heading to the training grounds. You coming?” He’d say to the man he had just walked past, not looking back at him and continuing to move forward.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:58 am
Yurei gave out an unsatisfied huff of air through his nostrils as he turned to follow Akio at a brisk pace. Obviously, Akio didn’t want to talk about the situation, but Yurei found it difficult to refrain from trying to delve deeper. Yurei knew from experience that bottling emotions up inside oneself left to nothing good. The Uchiha boy took a deep breath through his nostrils and gave a warm smile, attempting to cheer Akio up.

“So, Akio,” Yurei said, snickering and giving a goofy grin. “Did you hear the news?!” Yurei’s words come through the teeth of his massive smile. His eyes squinted in response to his raised cheeks. Before Akio could answer, Yurei quickly blurted out what was on his mind. “I got ranked up to Chuunin!” Yurei laughed, obviously proud of himself. He had placed a lot of work into getting the rank up, and the worth it carried meant a lot to Yurei and his ambitions. Perhaps if his father saw him now he wouldn’t have been so furious. Maybe there was a shred of respect to be had. But then again, that could just be wishful thinking.

For a moment, thinking of his father’s potential reaction, Yurei became noticeably sad, but he quickly recovered, shaking his head in dismissal. “I had to save these villagers, right?!” the pale Uchiha said, babbling on about his first mission. “And then I had to fight two other shinobi: Tenma and Akemi, and one of them, it was Tenma, had these ice powers,” Yurei continued, “but my genjutsu was strong enough to take them both out pretty quickly! I had to use this technique called soul expulsion - I might have to show you it, it’s very good – but it boosted my chakra! The fight was really uneventful though and it didn’t last a long time, but, anyway, I passed that and then I had to go to the library, right? For my third exam I had to write a report about another village and the library has so much information – it’s crazy – but I found out a lot about Kumogakure! I didn’t tell you this, but there were Kumogakure shinobi in the village and they, well, one, was really cool, and he told me about his village, and…”

Yurei began panting, gasping for air. He swallowed, his tongue and throat dry from speaking as he walked. “He told me that his village didn’t have anti-shinobi people in it. And I mean it’s not flower field, but if Kumogakure doesn’t have people like we do, then, well, maybe we can go there sometime and try to figure out how to make Hoshigakure come together from what we learn there, ya’know? I mean of course you’d have to get it approved or something, but a…. yeah.”

Yurei gave another rather large grin and shined it at Akio, rubbing the back of his head.

WC: 1011
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:01 pm
The huff didn’t go unnoticed, Akio had ears better than most, but it did go ignored. He’d let out a smile as the boys footsteps followed pace, he may not want to talk about his problems… But yurei was one of the few people that Akio genuinely enjoyed being around, and it didn’t hurt that the dog liked him too. Esu was typically a great judge of character. As the footsteps caught up to him he’d let the smirk disappear before yurei could see it.

As the boy caught up, he’d begin to go on, and on about his chuunin exams. The news was exciting after all, first damon, then yurei. Hell, it seemed everyone was ranking up but himself. But this was no time to be jealous, Yurei deserved congratulations. Akio’s face would let a faint smile pass “That’s pretty impressive Yurei, you and Damon have come a long way” He’d say, still continuing to walk.

Yurei wouldn’t stop his frenzy of words however and soon moved on to the next topic. Kumogakure, Akio had never heard of it before but it seemed that Yurei had grown quite fond of it. And it certainly intrigued the inuzuka, “so a village where nobody hates shinobi” He knew that there were obviously villages like that out there, but now he had learned ones name.

“Maybe we could go there sometime”

Yurei would say.

“Maybe we could”

Akio would say, ignoring the later part of Yurei’s sentence, he doubted as a gennin that hoshigakure would allow him to leave, and knew that this was little more than talk among friends.

Arriving at the training grounds, Akio would take a seat on a rustic bench resting on the edge of the field. He’d strike up conversation with his friend, “So you got any new duties as a chuunin? I’m sure they’re giving you a bit more responsibility now.”
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 pm
Yurei rubbed the back of his head once more, shifting his hair into a bit of a mess as his grinned in slight embarrassment. “Well, uh, if I do, I haven’t really been told by anyone. I think I can proctor the genin exams, though. That’d be a fun comeback!” Yurei reminisced his genin exam. It felt so long ago. Perhaps it really was. How long had he been a genin anyway?

The pale Uchiha smiled in thought. He spoke with hopeful confidence. “I’ve come a long way, Akio, I think. Not to boast, that is, but, ya’know…” He turned to look at Akio and smiled brightly. “I think I can really fix this place. Mom’s been more encouraging lately, and with you and Damon nothing can stop me! Mark my words, Akio,” Yurei said, beginning to yell, “I’m gonna make everything right!” Yurei snickered, but he was serious. That was his full intention

“Anyway,” Yurei said, trailing of and chuckling as he did so. “Have you been up to anything lately? Anything you wanna talk about?”

WC: 1188
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Akio smiled as yurei began to talk about his new duties as a chuunin, it seemed his pale friend was finally finding his place in this village. But he doubted Yurei would be content with the rank for long, Yurei was one of the most driven people he had ever met, and that boy would rise through the ranks of the village one day. That much he was sure of.

“Don’t get to comfortable as a chuunin, You’re destined for greater things” Akio would tell his friend as he began to rise from the bench. “I really hope you’re one day able to change this village for the better” Akio would mutter, as he turned to take in the beauty of the village hidden in the stars. It was strange that a place so beautiful could house such a hostile environment, even his own father… Who he knew only meant the best, had been infected by this place.

When his friend asked him if there was anything he wished to talk about he hesitated for a moment, before he asked a question to the Uchiha that he wasn’t sure he should have. “Yurei, do you ever think about leaving this place?”
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Yurei's pale cheeks turned a rosy pink. "Well gee, Akio, thanks!" Yurei chuckled, giving a bright smile. "I appreciate it." Yurei looked off at the sky and took a deep breath, thinking of the prospects the future would hold. He imagined himself as the Hogokage, a leader showing everyone around him the way of life for peace in the village. That was a warm future, but the present held an ever-present cold that shook Yurei to his core.

The Inuzuka's question rang in Yurei's head for a moment before he finally processed it. The sorrow in his voice was palpable. “Leave the village?” Yurei’s lips stretched to the corner of his face and he thought about the question. “Well, uh, maybe to go see Komon, but never permanently. I’ve… well I’ve been too dedicated to the village to leave. It’s been hard, yeah, but since my dad died, I…”

Yurei’s eyebrows cut down to his eyes in a melancholy expression. “It’s tempting now that you mention it. I…I’d like nothing more than to leave this wretched village to rot with everyone in it. The ridicule, the killings, the hate… It’s made me do things I never thought I could. And I’m not proud of them.” Yurei turned to look at Akio in his eyes. “The only reason I’m still here is because I think I can change this place for the better and make everything right. My dad told me that shinobi were the cause of every major war in the world, and that they were evil. I want to prove him wrong. I have to! And thanks to you and Damon I finally think I can.”

The pale Uchiha took another deep breath before continuing, as if gathering his thoughts and processing the question heavily. “Akio,” he said, his voice shaking with concern. “Are you planning on leaving the village?”

WC: 1499
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:17 pm
It was comforting to know that Yurei could see where he was coming from, even if only for a moment. But Yurei’s tone would quickly change as his words went from leaving the village to bettering it. Akio would let out a fake smile as he felt a twinge of sorrow, it seemed he really was alone in this.

Yurei’s voice would take on a concerned tone, before he asked a daring question. “Are you planning to leave the village”

Yes, Akio would think.

“No” He’d say as his words betrayed his thoughts, slowly beggining to depart from the training grounds, and leaving his friend to his back.

“This village doesn’t deserve you Yurei” His words trailing behind him without looking back.

--Exit--
Claiming Nothing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum