Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Back at it - Page 2 Empty Re: Back at it

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm
Hearing Royalty pour out his frustration out, Kyson understood his pain completely. He felt exactly the same way, only thing is. Kyson always kept his real emotions deep inside him. From the time he was very little, he never showed his true emotions in front of people. He couldn't blame Royalty for his words, but Kyson feels this situation will teach us something. Teach them that they need to stop relying on someone else's power and do it themselves. Ever since they came to Suna, they worked harder than most in the village only to still be relying on Koroshi. Trained their hearts out and put all their faith into the village. Only to let it down when it needed them the most. 

After Kyson spoke and explained the situation to Royalty. He waited to hear what his response was going to be. As he heard the first sentence, Kyson didn't like where this was going. He was getting pissed off the more he kept talking. All that was going trough Kyson's head was 'he could he possibly understand how he feels.' He didn't have to take the fall when Kyson was chooses to be Kazekage. "YOU THINK I FUCKING LIKE THIS SHIT! You don't think I feel the same exact way you feel. I took the fall and became someone's personal fool so that your ass can keep fucking breathing!" Kyson would say as he paused for about two seconds.

"Or should I have just let us die? I should've just ended our story right there, right? Fight them, we die as heroes and our village gets destroyed. But hey, guess what? We would've been heroes who fought for their village. I mean yeah we would've just let down all of the people in Suna and your family back in Kumo. But who cares right?!" Kyson would say in a sarcastic tone. Making it clear that he was being sarcastic. This was the first time him and Royalty had gotten into a serious argument. Never thought he would use this tone when speaking to him since most of the time they got along. But after what had been going on, the two of them couldn't keep their feelings contained any longer.

"Didn't take you for being so naive. But how could you understand! You weren't born in Kumo, you were born in Suna, you didn't lose both your parents, you still have a family waiting for your return. You grew up with a nice family and a nice home. You weren't out in the streets by yourself at a young age. So how the hell do you understand how I feel?! I fucking hate kumo with all my heart. But at the end of the day, that's the same village my parents died for. So putting it to the ground isn't going to fix things. I've been put in a position where I can change my home for the better and make it a place that won't end up like Suna." Kyson would say as he lets out all of his frustration out. Yelling some part from the top of his lungs. Never been the type to speak loudly but things were getting heated between the two. And sounded like this wasn't going to end well.

"You still have a family to fight for Roy, Kumo is all I have left. If I lose that... then what the hell do I have left to fight for?" Kyson said to Royalty wit a serious tone. More serious than he had ever been.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:53 pm
Kyson's rant was unfamiliar. He's never heard his voice getting over a certain volume. This was certainly the first time he had even heard him yell. Even so, Royalty kept his composure. Kyson got a little too personal about his life and it sounded like he was trying to cut in too deep. Once he started to mention his parents, Royalty retaliated with his own words.

"First of all, watch who you're yelling at. We're men here. Don't go spouting all your emotions like this is some comfort group. Second, how do you know my parents are even alive? You've been given ample time to live with the fact that you don't have yours anymore. Do you even know that it kills me every. Single. Day. To wonder if my parents are okay or not? Ashura couldn't even come back to Suna. So why would they even still be alive? My father took you in like you were his own. He loved the fact that you were this young ninja with great potential. He saw my medical affinity as weak. He even thought I would make a bad ninja but you act like you have nothing......" Royalty cut himself off and turned away from Kyson only to rush back around and point to his chest. "YOU HAVE ME! What more do we have to go through for you to realize that I think the same way. All I have is you too! But I don't know what you're going through.. Heh, cute.."

Royalty was sickened. This whole feud had gone nowhere. The two clearly had differing opinions. After he was finished speaking, he didn't even wait for a reply. The Yuka put his hands into his pocket and proceeded to walk away from his friend... or former friend..
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:41 pm
After Kyson went off, he's never been push to the edge this far. Hearing the words Royalty spoke, he cliched his fist as he was getting angry with the words that were coming out of Royalty's mouth. More angry at the fact that some of it was true. But he was still filled with a lot of anger. But he barely managed to calm himself down a bit. The way he sounded, it seemed as if he lost hope of his family still being alive. But if this kept going on, their future and goals might be ruined. Kyson can get far without Royalty, but we he'll stuck eventually. With the two of them, there is no limit.

Hearing him state that if Kyson loses Kumo, he still as him. Kyson was quiet for about  ten seconds. He didn't have no answer to that. He felt like everything up till now was his fault, which it probably was. But he thought it was for the better. Maybe he was the one being too naive all along. Kyson was lost of words, not knowing what to say. He doesn't quite know what to do and what he should do. But doing it without his friend will probably get him no where. 

"So are you saying I made the wrong choice with everything I have done so far?" Kyson would ask Royalty. He was really annoyed with everything going on. Up till now Kyson thought he was doing things the best way he could. But if Royalty has a better way of doing things, maybe he could hear him out of what they should do and what they should've did.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:29 pm
While Kyson had been quiet, Royalty knew it still wasn't over. As much as he wanted to just flee from this discussion, he couldn't help but feel like all he has done was run from all of his problems in life. This was no different. This was the first time the two acted towards each other in such a way. Maybe this was a healthy way of growing closer. The tension between them fluctuated. The surrounding atmosphere was... lighter. 

The Hozuki spoke towards the Yuka's backside. He wanted to know the answer to his question. Royalty paused midstep. His hands still in his pockets while he looked into the clouds. Birds were happily flying over them as if they had no struggles of life. Why were humans so troubled. Other creatures seem to get along perfectly. The grass was really greener on the other side.

"Do you know why we're in this situation?" Answering a question with a question would create a ripple effect. Things would never be solved but he had to ask. Let's see if Kyson would understand his concept.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:30 pm
As the two were still having a huge altercation. Things started to cool down a lot more since the conversation first started. As Kyson asked his question, Royalty answered with a question of his own. Kyson got annoyed for him doing that. So he went with it. "Because we weren't strong enough.. We got ahead of ourselves after pushing ourselves to our limit. But at the end of it all, it still wasn't enough." Kyson would say to Royalty.

"Now answer my question..." Kyson would say to Royalty. Wondering what his response would be. He is curious to see what they should do. What solutions do they have at this point? Things were starting to get rolling soon. So if they have a plan, now would be the time to speak on it. But if not, they have no choice but to go with the flow.

After hearing Royalty's response, Kyson already decided what he wanted to do. "My goal for now, is to change Kumo. I don't want to go back, but I feel the more I run the more its comes back. So I might as well face this challenge head rather than running away from it." The boy said as he spoke of his home. It was the only thing he felt he could do. He knows one day it would just come back after him. So there was no point of running any longer.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:07 pm
Kyson had answered Roy's question effortlessly. An easy task, it was. But, that wasn't what he was looking for. Once Kyson asked for the answer to his question, Royalty continued staring up into the sky. A butterfly landed on his face; his nose to be exact. With his right hand, he put his index finger to the creature. As expected it transitioned to the limb. His attention moved to the beautiful specimen. 

"Not quite," he said as the butterfly was staring back at him. It's wings were gorgeous. "We're in this situation because we're trying too hard to be the good guys. How long are we going to put others before us? When are we going to live for ourselves? If you really want it to be up to me, I say we lay low and only stick out for ourselves. Look at what protecting others and serving justice has put us through. We don't deserve it... I think it's time we do things differently."

With his words said Royalty paused to let Kyson grasp them all. Still with his back towards his friend, Royalty put his hands back into his pockets and faced the ground. Kyson's next words may very well change the both of their lives.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:26 pm
Answering his question, this was still a tough situation. The two had no clear answer of what they were going to do and how to do things differently. They thought they had it all figured it out and life was so simple. But it turns out, the shinobi world will always be dark no matter how much good you try to do. Kyson was curious to see what Royalty's thoughts were after he said his response wasn't quite what he was looking for. Kyson listened to his response carefully.

After hearing what he was saying, he couldn't lie it sounded selfish. But at the end of the day, look what they were doing before got them today. There was a change needed to be made. Kyson isn't for being evil, he can tell that isn't the point Royalty is trying to make. Hurting people for no reason isn't the right answer. But looking out for themselves and just themselves might be the only way to go at this point. Though, Kyson would also have to think about the people of Kumo to a extent. But nonetheless, he agrees with Royalty.

"Suna made life look so peaceful and easy... But it also reminded us of how cold this world really is. And how fast it could take away everything you protected. I'm not 100% sure if your way is the answer. But I agree are old mentality will just constrain us." Kyson said in response. Still does not know how to go about everything. But he also believes everything happens for a reason. Maybe they were being tested by being put in the situation.

"I wouldn't say your wrong though, there definitely needs to be a change of how we see things." Kyson said. He still doesn't have the answer. But soon enough they will find it.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:28 am
Even with his back towards Kyson, Roy could tell he was troubled. Hearing the bare naked truth wasn't something you'd come across every single day. It was how blatant Roy was that was most likely shocking. Everything that came out of his mouth went against everything to two had spent their lives fighting for. Now if Kyson were to concur, it wouldn't be an overnight thing. This would certainly take time to mold them into different people. It isn't just actions they had to perform, but a whole change in character.

Roy sniffed up slightly as Kyson spoke. What a way to be rude huh? Hearing what he had to say proved his notion that he would be unsure. It was okay for Kyson to question his words. Royalty had just made up his mind. It took a while for that to actually happen. Now it was Kyson's turn to decide on what he really wanted to do. The Yuka spoke after the Hozuki.

"Well...... Two wrongs don't make a right..... But three rights make a left." Having nothing to say, Royalty thought it would lighten the mood. His head was tilted to the left which further extended the right side of his neck. A vein ran through from his under his collarbone to the rear of his earlobe. It was widely exposed. "Ya know, say someone were to strike me down. Right here in this spot... How would you react?" Royalty would say as he placed two fingers on the vein. Even though he had an inkling as to what the reply would be, he was going somewhere with this.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:24 pm
Hearing those words, Kyson thought that answer was easy to answer. Without any thought he simply said, "I'd kill them..." He spoke in a calm tone. He didn't know why that would even be a question. After all they have been through, he couldn't think of anything else he would do. "I would have done that even back in Suna. Even if Koroshi had told me not too... I would've disobeyed his orders and take whatever consequences that came to me.." Kyson would say, waiting to hear what he had to say about his comments. 

It was still weird for them to have a conversation like this. Maybe this is what it means to grow up. They are getting to the age of adults, though Royalty is already an adults age. But for the most part, the have been already handling themselves as adults. Especially Kyson seeing the business side of things. Situations going on behind the scenes. It was an interesting experience.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 pm
Kyson had said what he'd said. There was no denying it. Royalty believed him. He would've been shocked if that wasn't the answer in fact. But that wasn't the point. The point was what he brought up after answering the question. This was why the two were being held back. It wasn't fair to live like that. Taking a short pause in between the Hozuki's words, Royalty spoke.

"You'd kill them.... Very well. But those consequences you speak of. Why did you feel the need to bring that up? I know all too well that Koroshi wasn't too fond of taking a life and that's what made him weak. He fucking got wiped away when push came to shove. Leaving us all terrified and defenseless. All because.... he didn't want us to help. Because he was ready to die for everyone. Because HE DID. NOT. WANT. TO. KILL...." Royalty said with great emotion. Pain and anger entered his voice as he reminisced. A tear fell down his right eye. Now the next. Straight to the ground they went. He sniffed up slightly, continuing where he was going. With his right fist balled, Royalty spoke again in an altered voice. This was caused by the crying.

"I never.... EVER... want to feel like that again... Helpless.. Letting my emotions get the best of me. I spoke to Maku like I was ACTUALLY capable of doing something......... I WASN'T CAPABLE OF A GOT DAMN THING. Never.... Never again...." Despite his screaming, his back was still towards Kyson. He did not want it to seem like he was screaming at him but more of just letting it all out. The Yuka hadn't gotten like this in a while.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum