Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruko Senarashi
Haruko Senarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Test Me Bro (Genin Exam) Empty Test Me Bro (Genin Exam)

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:01 pm
Yori was all dressed up for his genin exams. He was always all dressed up, of course, but that was neither here nor there. The silk suit he wore marked him as one of the wealthy elite, here among people from all walks of life, equal to them in every way, about to take that final step into becoming a Shinobi. Would he receive that glorious reward of the coveted Hoshigakure headband? Or would he bite the dust in bitter defeat? Find out next time on the next episode of Naruto: Apocalypse

(Requesting a proctor)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Test Me Bro (Genin Exam) Empty Re: Test Me Bro (Genin Exam)

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 pm
Arashi walked the halls of the academy, a location that he never found himself in as a student.  He was tall enough that he wouldn't be mistaken for a student, at least for the most part, but young enough that he wouldn't be immediately sighted as a teacher either.  It wasn't a change in profession, just him doing his part for the village by helping sight out new students for their village.  It was slowly transitioning, and he needed to take a large role in that.

This was a perfect example, as he looked through the application form and school record for another tester.   A hopeful who might one day join the Queenguards.... and maybe help turn them into a proper ANBU.

With a breath, Arashi opened the door, and walked in.

"Shimura, Yori.  You are here for your exam.  I am Arashi Tekiatsu, and I will be your proctor.  Before we begin, do you have any questions?"
Haruko Senarashi
Haruko Senarashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 pm
As the proctor entered the room, Yori stood attentively, listening as they spoke. In all honesty, they looked almost like a student, but being one of the older students, Yori wasn't about to say anything on the matter. He waited patiently for Arashi to give his instructions, but was first asked if he had any questions. Yori shrugged.
"Nothing comes to mind." He said, cracking his knuckles in anticipation.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Arashi smiled, nodding his head.

"Excellent... then we will begin." he said, walking over to a podium and putting down his clipboard.

"First, I need to see basic understanding of chakra molding.  Show me a simple Clone jutsu.  Any element you know." he said, keeping his focus solely on the student.

(OOC: This is about your word count, so feel free to give yourself as much or as little struggle as possible.)
Haruko Senarashi
Haruko Senarashi
Citizen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:39 pm
Yori nodded as the instructor crossed the room, setting down his clipboard the his podium before speaking, requesting that he perform the transformation technique. Easy. Yori had just finished his tedious practicing of this technique, one that he was It seemed rather cowardly to him, to hide and masquerade as someone else, and though Yori was surely difficult of using it for just that purpose, he had not done so to take a life. He preferred his fights to be face to face. There was something honest about it, something poetic, something just and right. He got the easy part out of the way first, his hands flashing the sign of the dog, the boar, and the ram, before transforming him into a picture perfect copy of the instructor. Tall, but not too tall, too young to be easily called out as a teacher, about 5’5, pretty thin, with wavy brown hair that fell to his shoulders, an unnatural feeling for the oft spiky haired Jugo who kept his hair immaculately groomed to mask his hidden barbarism. The blue eyes were a perfect match to the instructor, and Yori ditched his immaculately woven black suit for a mirror image of the instructor’s clothes.

It was all perfect, just the way Yori liked things. Not a single detail out of place, not a hair too long or too short. A gift granted to him by his eye for detail, he was quite good at this technique, even if he did feel a definite sort of distaste for it and the ethics involved. The next technique, however, would require some improvisation. You see, Yori had the most rudimentary knowledge of elemental ninjutsu, preferring instead to focus his time and energy into taijutsu, but he knew that his primary element, the one that came the most naturally to his body, was Doton. He knew the absolute basics of molding it, but had never attempted to make a spectacle of it. There was one ability he had heard of that might serve him well, however. He had researched it only in passing, but he knew the basics. All he had to do was mould the earth into a cane. A rock section cane, of sorts. His hand formed a half tiger seal as he attempted the technique for the very first time.

The earth below him began to shake very lightly as he called it upwards, struggling against him at first. Thankfully he had some earth to work with in here, presumably at least, since otherwise being asked to perform elemental ninjutsu would be quite destructive. The doton would rise, slowly, slowly, taking its time to form this cane for Yori’s very first attempt. It rose, about knee height now, and a bit of strain showed, for a fraction of a second, across Yori’s normally perfect poker face. It was unfortunate that he was forced to perform this without preparation, as he had virtually no experience and Yori, being as meticulous as he was, liked to have as much practice and prep time as he could. Everything had to be perfect, rehearsed to a tee.

Still, the cane finally rose to just above waist height, at which point Yori retracted it from the ground, spun it for flair, and set it upon the floor, using it as a walking cane of sorts, and taking a small bow out of pride.

(You're good, but I've got no issues with my WC. Not my first rodeo lol)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:37 pm
Arashi remained silent, while taking notes and noting techniques.  He didn't need to step in at any point, and to see this young man proving himself reminded him of himself... when he first obtained Genin in Kumo.  A simple smile was all that betrayed his face as he felt the rumble from the earth, and the student before him performed elemental ninjutsu.

"Earth Release... interesting." he said, finishing his notes on the clipboard.  He waited until the boy was done, before nodding.

"Very well.  This concludes the examination.  Please remain here while I take this in to be evaluated.  I'll be back as soon as possible." he said, turning and walking out.

There wasn't much to evaluate.  No one had any outstanding issues or concerns that would negatively impact his exam.  So with a smile, Arashi returned about ten minutes later, minus the clipboard.

"It is the opinion of the instructors as well as the village leaders that you have earned the right to graduate from the Academy.  From this day forward, you are named Genin of the Village Hidden in the Stars." he said, pulling out and presenting a headband to the young man who looked closer to Arashi's age at this point.

"Normally graduation would put you in a genin team, but our village has not been able to organize that well.  So for now, the administrative building is where to go to get your mission.  Is there anything else you need?  Otherwise, you're dismissed.  Congratulations."
Haruko Senarashi
Haruko Senarashi
Citizen

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am
As the instructor commented on his element of choice, Yori wondered if he had somehow chosen the wrong element to train. No, of course not, that was preposterous. Yori was a master of preparations, and earth style was clearly the superior element, offering both offensive and defensive capabilities. The cane he held in his hand could be used as a weapon or a projectile. It was incredibly versatile.

No, it seemed he was merely being paranoid. Yori had in fact passed. Of course he had. How could he not? It was absurd to say he had not. He nodded curtly as the instructor gave him his directions and presented him with his headband. A small smile across his face, Yori took the headband and stared at it, wondering how on earth he was gonna wear this thing on a suit. He’d figure something out.

(Exit)
(TWC: 878)
+4 Stats
+500/500Rock Section Cane
+Genin Rank

+Hoshigakure Headband
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum