Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meeting with Hikari (IO) Empty Meeting with Hikari (IO)

Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 pm
Yurei Uchiha wandered the streets of Hoshigakure, filled with both anxiety and excitement. Hikari Namikaze had summoned him to the Shinobi Academy to discuss something related to the upcoming Chuunin Exams, but, as for what, he did not know. Yurei took a deep breath and the hot sand accumulating on the streets brushed over his pale feet, tenderly burning them under the hot sun. Yurei forced a smile, focusing on the excitement rather than the fears he held. He was going to test for the exams soon, and then, hopefully, move onto the last exam.
This was a stepping stone for of all of his goals. To become a chuunin would set him on the path of his dreams: becoming the Hogokage and proving to his late father that shinobi and villager could be united. He had to pass, no matter what it cost him.
As for Hikari, Yurei had only heard the name on a mission assignment long ago. It was the wedding, in fact. How fitting that Hikari was present with two aspects of his life that meant so much to him. He did, however, barely know her, but was looking forward to their meeting, and more so the discussion that would take place.
As Yurei neared the entrance to the academy, his heart thumped with excitement. He’d be competing soon, and he could barely stand to wait. The albino Uchiha opened the door and stepped inside, calling out into the sparsely populated area. “Hikari?” he’d call out, trying to keep his voice down as to not disturb the classes.

WC: 262
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Meeting with Hikari (IO) Empty Re: Meeting with Hikari (IO)

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:50 pm
It was early in the morning a day or two before the examination. The Chestnut haired girl had pulled up Yurei's file and looked over it, the boy had an A rank mission on his profile! Even if he had Hikari helping him, it was still an impressive feat for just a genin. However, to brag on the boy's accomplishments was not why Hikari was here today.

She was here to make sure that this boy was ready for the 2nd Chunin exam.

In the boy's file, it showed that he was a Genjutsu user. While if supplemented with other jutsu, could be very devastating, but Yurei was still very new to the shinobi world, so the chunin had her doubts about whether or not the boy was ready for this exam.

While Killing was not encouraged in the exam, and Hikari was for the most part there just to make sure that no one would die, there were still mistakes that could happen, and as such the Chestnut haired girl wanted to make sure that everyone had at least the ability to have basic self defense.

As she finished up reading up reading the mission reports on the young Uchiha boy, Hikari would hear a knocking on the door, and her name being called out. "Hikari?"

On that, Hikari would call back, "Yes, come in, There isn't any class today, so feel free to come in."

Presuming the boy did come in, Hikari would offer him a seat sitting across from her at her desk. Once the boy sat down, the young girl would say, "Well hello there Yurei, In case you don't remember me, My name is Hikari Namikaze, and we met up on an A rank mission together. Its so wonderful to see you again!"

But Anyways, I am here to talk to you about the Chunin exam battle, I was wondering how you were feeling about it coming up?"

(Sorry, posting on other account because I'm lazy and exausted, and don't want to switch back.)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 pm
Yurei smiled, briefly waving as he entered the room, but he tried to show as much confidence and comfortability without coming off as arrogant. “Thank you,” the lanky boy replied, shutting the door behind him. “I remember you,” the boy replied with a bright smile, “or, well, you’re name.” He walked over to the chestnut-haired girl.
Hikari moved on from the pleasantries and cut to the chase: the Chuunin Exam. Yurei replied with a thin smile. “Well, I’ve been working very hard to be able to participate. I’m a bit nervous, my guess is everyone else is, too, but I’m also excited. I think I’m up to it though. I’ve, well, I’ve been through a lot since the first exam, but I feel stronger than ever before!” he say confidently, rubbing the back of his head. “I have to pass,” the Uchiha said with a smile. “I’ve worked really hard to get where I am, Hikari. Can I call you Hikari? Is that too informal?”
Yurei twiddled his thumbs and smiled once more, very brightly, albeit nervously. “I want to become the Hogokage, ya’know? And I think this is the best way to do it.”

Yurei scratched the back of his head, wondering if he had talked Hikari’s ear off long enough. A simple answer would have been for the best, probably, but with all the excitement and nervousness coursing through his body, he couldn’t help but bring up his passions, dreams, and goals.

WC: 506

(You're completely fine.)
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 pm
Hikari would smile, as she heard that the boy is nervous. "Yes, for the most part pretty much all Genin are nervous when attempting this exam, for the most part, it is usually a hoshi shinobi's first time in combat with other shinobi. Have you ever attempted to fight with another shinobi? Like, in a spar? Or something?"

Hikari recalled that the exam wasn't her first time fighting another shinobi in combat.... she recalled having to spar with a Jounin.... of course the woman lost, but hey, she put up a fight.

"Yes, you may call me Hikari, after all, I'm just A chunin myself, and with luck you will be also soon."

"Actually, I would agree. Very few Shinobi in Hoshi actually do the rank up missions proper, Actually, I believe I am the only active shinobi in Hoshi that has done it currently. This would probably show a great devotion to Hoshigakure."

Once the boy finished answering these, Hikari would ask the question she was here to ask.

"So... the reason I called you here is that I am just checking on all the shinobi, and making sure that you have the ability to properly defend yourself in the up and coming battle. My job is to make sure that you don't get hurt during the exam, and while I will interfere if there is a need for that, I am not perfect, so I want to make sure that I will not be required to enter into the match.

That being said, I will only ask you one question on this matter. Do you have a plan? You do not need to tell me your plan, but I need to make sure you do have one."

With that, the chestnut haired girl would wait for the boys response.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:34 pm
Yurei scratched his head. “Actually, yes, I have. I’ve had a few run-ins with some of the villagers, but I just sparred with Damon, the Chuunin. I don’t know if you know him, he’s got that dark hair? Kinda tall? I lost, but I think I put up a good fight. I almost had him too! And with a D-rank,” Yurei laughed.
The boy smiled before registering Hikari’s last question. A plan? “Well,” Yurei said. “I’ve been working on using my genjutsu on people with strong chakra, and I’ve been able to catch them, so far. Subtlety helps a lot. So yeah, that’s my plan. I don’t really know much about who I’m fighting, though. I figure it would be more commendable if I didn’t, but I don’t really know how the judging works on this exam,” Yurei finished, scratching his head.
“If I can ask, Hikari, is there anything I should know before I go into this? How far am I able to go? I don’t really want to hurt anyone. That’s mainly why I learned genjutsu. But if I do, I don’t want to work you too hard or do something horrible.” Yurei thought about what he said, quickly adding on to it. “Not that I can’t control my genjutsu or how I fight. I, well, I just don’t want to be too rough, ya’know?”

WC:733
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 pm
Hikari would nod as she heard that Dameon had sparred with him... good... If he was on the level of a chunin combat wise, Hikari doubted that she would have to worry about him durring the fight.

Moving on, The chestnut haired girl would continue to answer the boys question about what the judges look for.

"With all honesty?" Hikari would reply, "I haven't the foggiest idea what they look for in this exam, they say 'honor, and battle skills,' but we are Shinobi. Honor isn't that big of a deal for us.... as much as I wish it to be. Basicly, I just say fight your best, and you should be fine." .

Then came the question to how far they were expected to go. [color=pink] "There is no need to fear. As I said, killing is looked down upon and we attempt to avoid it at all cost. If you can just say... put an opponent asleep, or some how force him to surrender, that is all you need to do.

Besides that, I think you are ready to go! I will give the green light for you to start your exam, the battle will take place two days from now, so be prepared!

Oh, one last thing, With your permission, I would like to put a few seals on you, nothing special, just a few defensive ones to make sure you don't get hurt, they shouldn't effect Genjutsu, but they should lessen the effects of other jutsu."
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:00 am
Yurei nodded carefully, pondering what Hikari had said. “Alright! Thank you so much, Hikari!” he’d say with a sharp nod. Her confirmation and permission filled the boy with glee, though he tried to contain it. The shinobi then asked the boy if she could place mark seals on him. The pale Uchiha recalled Damon doing the same, and a fellow Hoshi ninja such as Hikari seemed trustworthy enough.
“Go ahead,” Yurei said, thinking if the other students had the same abilities. That would complicate things. Yurei gave a firm nod and a cheery smile before allowed Hikari to place the seals on his body.

WC: 837
Angel
Angel
Citizen

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:15 am
Hikari would smile, and quickly activate her wind Rejuvination, she would then form the proper handseals required, and place two simple but powerful Fuinjutsu on the albino Uchiha boy. The first was Her generic Chakra barrier seal. The second was a much simpler Chakra Storage seal.

Once the two were placed on the boy, Hikari would say "Well, you are good to go! See you at the arena!"

Exit

TWC 944

Claims:

Placing one Fuinjutsu Chakra Barrer (power 100 due to Wind Rejuivention boosting chakra up to 150)

And Chakra storage seal (power 60, 120 AP stored) on Yurei.

also 8 AP
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 am
Yurei examined the two seals on his body and gave an assertive nod. “Thank you, Hikari,” he said, smiling. The pale boy gave her a polite bow and a warm smile before he left, eager to brave the upcoming exams.

[EXIT]

WC: 857

Claiming:
Fuinjutsu Chakra Barrer (power 100 due to Wind Rejuivention boosting chakra up to 150) and Chakra storage seal (power 60, 120 AP stored) on body.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum