Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
3 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500

Communism > Capitalism (Private) Empty Communism > Capitalism (Private)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 pm
The right thing to do... What was it? If she did the right thing, would she really make everybody happy? It mattered not. Without the guiding force of the ninja to keep the peace, crime was rampant. A newspaper blew by from where she stood. She gazed at the headlines as it slowly drifted away. Serial killer murders three. Family heirloom stolen. 13 children missing. Cloud was truly rotting... In more ways than one. She might as well have been the only ninja left at this point, with how the other ones seemingly vanished from the face of the earth or left to Hoshi. And the former Raikage? 

She respected him once, but now? He didn't care for the populace as a leader should. So there was only one thing left to do. She approached the nearest civilian she could, permanent smile now gone from her face. He turned around, head tilted. His eyes trailed to her headband. 

"My name is Erzsebet Tau. Tell your family, your friends, your enemies to meet me in the town square next morning." He blinked and nodded slowly. Then she walked away to the next citizen. "My name is Erzsebet Tau..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat back in her room. It was a small apartment granted to her by the military, and now it was her base of operations. She breathed in, breathed out, then sat on her cot and began to meditate. In, two, three, four, out, two, three, four... The threads beneath her skin began to shift in tune with her chakra flow, giving her skin the appearance of rippling on the surface. Suddenly, everything stopped altogether. Her chakra flow and the movement of the threads were at a standstill. All because there was a certain technique she was trying to practice- the genjutsu release. If she froze her chakra, even in her brain, it couldn't be manipulated, correct? She was able to hold it for four more seconds before she couldn't anymore and promptly stopped. In total, that was nine seconds- and that was nine seconds more than she could before. Her goal was to reach fifteen, and she was halfway there.

As she meditated, she began to think about the policies instituted by Kumo that could have made it the way it is. Selfishness was the root of all evil, and people could only be selfish if they had something they desired.

But what if they had everything they could want? What if everything was owned by everyone? She began to plot and plot and suddenly a thought struck her like a bolt of lightning. Am I a communist now?

Last edited by Erzsébet Tau on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Genin
Genin

Communism > Capitalism (Private) Empty Re: Communism > Capitalism (Private)

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 pm
The people had been gathered, and by that she meant that there were only around fifty people there. She used the surface walking technique to stand up on a building, facing the crowd. Other people might have been nervous, but she relished in the attention. Everything has been leading up to this moment, and damn it she would succeed. She had to.

"People of Kumo!" She shouted with her voice, using her opera techniques to amplify the sound. Chattering amongst the people gathered stopped instantly. "This world is truly rotten. But are we going to sit here and rot with it? No! Right here with me I have a new list of laws and orders that I will put in place. Never will your family go hungry again. Never will you have to fear the dark, and what may hide in it, for you are my sheep and I your shepherd.

All who break these rules will be punished fairly and equally, in accordance with the crime they committed. From this point forwards murderers, rapists, and thieves will be tracked down and killed by my hand. Food will be rationed to prevent famine, and all workers will be paid from my pocket. A select few will be made into a temporary police force to help monitor crimes. If you are interested, see me afterwards. Now, any questions?" Dead silence followed, before a plentitude of hands raised. 

"What are you going to do about Lord Raikage?"

"What's a sheep?"

"How much will we be paid?"
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:52 pm
"Lord Raikage? I plan to talk to him. Show him what's going on. If he doesn't comply, well, leave that to me. You will be paid in accordance with how much you work. 50 Ryo an hour. And sheep are smaller, fluffy creatures whose hair we use for clothing. Any other questions? No? Well, let's get to it!" She clapped her hands. The crowd dispersed, leaving no one behind. Well, so much for police force. She supposed she could hand pick them herself...

She meditated once more upon the roof of the building, thinking of her additional heart she had stolen from Rinku. She wondered what type it was. She focused the foreign chakra into the palm of her hands, and a small gust formed right above it. Wind? Well, that was quite rare. She smiled. Fortune smiled upon her. She concentrated harder, and the resulting gust began to focus, contract, and swell with the bray of her hearts.

((Exit, claiming 500 words towards gen release and 327 towards wind heart trained. I'm not feeling up to finishing this topic right now))
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 278250

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 pm
Approved.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 pm
Oh yeah and 4 stats or whatever
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum