Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

A Witty Training Title [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Witty Training Title [Open]

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 am
Mod thread claim aplroved
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 pm
Valen would nod his head intently at their requests and sigh at the end. “I do not know any lightning techniques you might be able to learn..However we can learn a few together if you’d like.” He’d say as he reached into his pouch and pulled out a small book. It was none other than his ‘Jutsu Encyclopedia™’ He held it up to Yuuki and smiled with a knowing grin. “This little baby has served me well, it has every jutsu known the man ranked C rank and below in it’s pages. Here, pick out a C rank or below lightning technique of some kind and we’ll work on it together. We’ll be learning it together, so it’ll be a decent learning experience of different ways to figure things out if you’re interested in that. While you pick one out, I’m going to show Kazuhiro here how to do the Genjutsu Release. Then I’ll come back to you and we can work on the technique you choose together.” He’d say before moving over to Kazuhiro and nodding his head in respect before frowning slightly. “Hey Kaz, while I can and will gladly teach you genjutsu release to the point where you can perform it without the seal, I cannot teach you the Shadow Clone jutsu technique as I do not know it. I’m sure there are other things I can possibly teach or learn with you that would help you just as much though. Let’s get started with the genjutsu release though.” He’s say as he casually brought his hands up into the Tiger hand seal. With a quick and simple burst of his chakra from the major tenketsu of his body he easily sent a disruption through his chakra network that would dispell any possible genjutsu efforts. The trick is to push the chakra out of every major tenketsu at once. This’ll cause a massive disturbance within your network that will easily bring down any illusion should your chakra be powerful enough.” He’d explain as he blinked a few times. His vision and body were still getting accustomed to being able to see at even higher speed and he was having difficulty coping. “I want you to use this tech both with, and without the hand seal.” (750 words total) He would say before turning to look at Yuuki to see if he had selected a jutsu yet.

After glancing over he’d walk over, leaving Kazuhiro for a moment to practice the release technique. “Natsumi, will you watch Kazuhiro and make sure he does the technique correctly? You’ve seen and felt me do it countless times but I don’t know if Koan has seen or felt the technique.” He’d request of the snake still easily within hearing range of the boy and the fox.. She’d nod her head a bit, the action seeming slow to Valen as he felt like he was interpreting what she was going to do. It was incredible. After her nodding she’d slither down his body and go over to Kaz. If he’d let her she’d slither up his legs and clothes and coil up around his neck as well. Of course this would put both Koan and Natsumi on the boy, but the small fox was on his head, not his neck like she was. She’d hang there lazily, feeling his chakra for the duration of his practice of this technique. “This shouldn’t take you too long, it’s not particularly difficult.” She’d say.

At this point Valen would reach Yuuki and give the newly budding shinobi a small smile. “Decide one yet? Like I said we’ll learn it together.” He said simply as he waited for the boys answer as he fought to keep his vision in focus.

WC: 624
TWC: 1159
Yuuki
Yuuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:06 am
If the boy was being honest with himself, he wasn't expecting the chuunin to offer to learn together. He always assumed the chuunin would treat the genin as children, thinking the lower level ninjas were beneath them in power and thus wouldn't dare to show their own weakness while training with them. That was at least the impression he'd gotten from several of the instructors at the Academy, and some chuunin he'd met while training. Valen wasn't like that though, proving once again that Yuuki's assumptions weren't always correct. His snake wasn't what he'd thought it would be, and neither was he, they were a good pair. The boy took the book which apparently had massive amounts of techniques in it, and listened to Valen's explanation, nodding as the older ninja finished. The young Hyuuga wasn't all too knowledgeable concerning the jutsu levels, but he was pretty sure all jutsus he'd learned so far were below C level. Which meant he would be growing stronger today, even stronger than he'd anticipated. He opened the book with a wide smile as he searched through it quickly to find the lightning techniques, and then opened the page where the C level techniques stood. He didn't want any lowly techniques that served no purpose, he wanted something meaningful. 

"Lightning Release: Lightning Rod" He'd say, perhaps rather quietly as he focused on the writing on the page. Apparently, the technique would summon lightning into the user and transmit it through touch into another person, damaging them. The boy didn't quite understand the basic concept, but that was mainly why he'd chosen the technique. If he got good at what he didn't understand at first, getting good at things that he understood as soon as he read about them would be a piece of cake, right? If the chuunin agreed on the technique, the boy would follow his lead in training it. After all, the chuunin surely knew and had trained more techniques than the boy.

WC: 332, 1029 (stats), 2029 (jutsu)
((Sorry for the rushed, short post, I'm not home so I tried to at least get something out))
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:45 am
Valen would watch the boy opened up the book to the C rank section. ‘As expected..’ He’d think with a mental chuckle at the genin who wanted to jump into techniques a bit stronger. ‘It doesn’t matter in this case since there was only a single D rank lightning technique, but I’ll need to get him to understand that sometimes weaker techniques do the job he’d want without wasting the extra chakra.’ He’d think to himself as he saw the boy pick out the lightning rod. It was a decent jutsu to be sure, but it had it’s pros and cons. The pro is that if you were within range to do the jutsu you almost couldn’t miss since the point was to be in contact. The con was simply that you had to be within contact for the technique, and someone who could withstand it could easily tear you apart. Still, it was a fairly simple jutsu in theory and in application so they could certainly get to work on it now. At this point he’d turn to look over at Kazuhiro to see the boy had disappeared, he cocked his head to decide in minor confusion. ‘Odd, he was just here...Oh well he probably decided to get some sleep. He isn’t the most outspoken of kids.’ He’d say before turning back to Yuuki. This just meant the white haired youth before him would be able to have all of his attention when it came to learning. This was good, one on one training was always better. The teacher could keep focus on the one students problems and correct them as a teacher should.

After contemplating the random disappearance of Kazuhiro our hero would turn back to his student and nod his head in readiness. “The Lightning Rod technique seems fairly simple in concept. First, take your lightning chakra within yourself, and gather it. Then raise your arm up into the air and to draw excess chakra from the surrounding area which turns to lightning chakra the moment it comes into contact with yours. The lightning chakra within your body will proceed to increase substantially at a rapid rate. This will cause the lightning chakra within your body to ‘spill out’ toward wherever it can go. This spillover will channel first into any surface you are connected to, say a person..This will cause damage and cause them to either black out, or retreat.” He would explain as he closed the book and pocketed it once more to demonstrate out how the technique SHOULD work in his opinion. Of course since this was a new technique to him there was absolutely no guarantee this would actually work the way he said it would, it was all theory. That however is part of what made learning new jutsu fun. It was trying to figure out how things worked until something did the trick.

At this point Valen would calmly raise his hand into the air, channeling his lightning chakra throughout his body. His chakra force overpowering to many as his chakra dispersed into the air, calling upon the excess chakra that saturated the air to him. The chakra would then come into contact with the chakra he was expelling and transform into lightning chakra to match its nature as it flowed into him and increased the sheer amount of lightning chakra within his body to insane proportions. Without something to have contact with almost all of the excess lightning tried to go through the ground, dispersing harmlessly. What couldn’t flow fast enough through the soles of his boots would disperse back out into the air. It was entirely possible that Yuuki himself could feel the excess electricity by close proximity. “I would advise against touching my at the moment.” Valen would say with a wry grin a moment or two before dispersing the technique. The lightning chakra would dissipate quickly after that, his chakra no longer in use to maintain the technique. “It seems I was correct. You’ll find that half of learning techniques is trying to discover how the technique works and then applying that solution. Try to look at techniques and figure out how the chakra interacts with the air, your body, the opponent’s the opponents chakra, etc.” He’d lecture as he turned back to the boy. “The point of learning techniques is not just to expand and increase your power, but to expand and increase your mental processes to better understand and solve problems. The faster you get at that, the better you’ll be in the field when you’re on a mission where quickly solving problems and figuring out how things work. Which I shouldn’t have to explain could save countless lives.” He’d finish as he took a breath after his lecture. He’d then proceed to lift up a hand and motion it toward the boy in the universal ‘Your turn’ sign. He’d then step back a step or two, lest the boy accidentally do the wrong thing due to a lack of experience. After all he had probably never done something like before and he would have to learn from the experience. It didn’t mean  Valen had to be injured because of it.

WC: 866
TWC: 2025
10 stats and Lightning Rod (Not claiming, but I will be restarting my WC again from here to make this easier should the thread continue)

I skipped Kaz because he killed off his character so it's just you and I now Yuuki.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:26 am
From his position a few meters away from the young, white haired youth Valen could clearly see that the boy seemed far too lost in thought. He hadn’t even noticed that Valen himself was there anymore and the crimson garbed shinobi wondered if he should even stick around. A decided to consider a few things in regards toward his intended training in the near future while waiting for the boy to realize where he was. ‘I need to increase my own personal power soon, I feel like I’m hitting a ceiling and I know that’s not correct…’ He thought as he paid attention to his surroundings. The world seemed to be moving ever so slightly slower than he was simply used to, but that was something to figure out later. He began thinking about something simple he could learn right now to pass the time a bit in regards to training while he waited for Yuuki to try his hand at the lightning rod technique. He began to try to match the voice of the now long gone Kazuhiro. After all he’d heard it enough times that he should be able to replicate it if he tried hard enough. He slowly began forming words, controlling the muscles in his throat to change the sound and pitch of his voice when he spoke. “Testing..” He’d say in his own voice. He’d shake his head quickly, that was quite right. He’d work on the issue for a few moments, keeping the dark haired boys voice in his mind as he tried to conform his voice to match it in sound quality and pitch. Obviously the boy’s voice wouldn’t match up to Valen’s body type and size so it would be a poor choice to actually fool someone, but he could use it to practice. “Testing..” He’d say again in a perfect imitation of the young fox summoner. He’d grin as he completed the attempt successfully before deciding that he wanted to try to make the voice come from a different direction. To ‘throw’ his voice if you will. First he tried doing it with his own, speaking words from his lips and trying to cause the words to come from the direction of the training dummies themselves. After a few tries he’d eventually hear his own voice being spoken to him from the desired direction. A small nod was all that could be seen on the young man’s face as he decided that would be quite good enough. He did however need to practice it with a different voice. So he adopted Kazuhiro’s voice once more, trying to get a feel for the way he had to mold the very basic amount of chakra and utilize his throat muscles to cause the voice to travel a distance away. When he was confident he’d try to toss the voice to the same location, attempting to make it sound like Kazuhiro was by the training dummies as well. “Testing..” He’d effectively mouth out into the world. Suddenly he’d hear the voice come back and he’d nod his head in satisfaction at the properly used technique.

At this point he’d begin to wonder if Yuuki had fallen asleep with his eyes open. He’d shake the thoughts out of his head though and continue with his own training, learning small techniques that might be useful later on. After all one never knew when they could use the most mundane of skills. He began the think about what other little tricks chakra could help him with before wondering if he could use it to escape bindings. “Hey, Natsumi..” He’d say to get the little snakes attention. She’d quickly peek her head out from his collar. “There’s some rope in my pack, can you help me tie it around my wrists? I want to see if I can use chakra to escape them. Make it tight or the test won’t be effective.” He’d say, she’d nod helpfully, not really having much to say as he reached into his pack and pulled out a few meters of rope. She’d take one end in her mouth and begin to wind herself around his two held together wrists in order to tie of the rope. Being a snake had it’s advantages in terms of getting into small places after all. Within but a few moments his wrists would be restrained and she would be back where she had began, wrapped up in his collar, awaiting her next instructions or flight of fancy she might have. Valen however would begin to try and utilize his chakra to escape the tight bindings. It appeared his reptilian companion had done exactly as he had asked and made the rope as tight as possible, perfect. That meant that he if did learn how to do this it wouldn’t be a fluke and he could trust that it would be useful in the actual field. He’d channel his chakra very carefully throughout the ropes, kneading it around the fibers that made up the versatile tool. He’d slowly feel the rope give way and the knots would slowly come undone under the usage of a fairly miniscule amount of chakra. He’d grin softly as he felt the ropes slowly give away completely before falling uselessly to the ground below him. He’d nod his head at this before kneeling down to pick up his rope, what? It came out of his pack damnit. At this point he’d begin to ravel it up and tie it off in the middle, making it appear as a small ‘eight’ that he could easily reach in and grab at any moment. So that was another small trick he could use chakra for that might help him out in a tight situation in the future. He’d look down at Natsumi and smile softly “Thank you Natsumi-san.” He’d say with a polite inclination of his head. Of course this would look a tad awkward considering he couldn’t see her very well due to their close proximity. But it was the thought that counted.

At this point a cold wind would blow throughout the field. It was night time in the desert after all so that would in fact be the norm. A fierce shiver would go down his spine and he’d feel himself involuntarily shudder as the chill started to really get to him. It was getting late. He looked down at Natsumi and realized that she was a snake. A cold blooded creature, she needed his body warmth to survive at this point which he simply didn’t have much of. He wondered if she would be able to get enough warmth from him for herself at this point. He began to consider the options and wondered if he could use his latent fire chakra that he discovered with the help of Nano so long ago to warm his body up internally. It didn’t seem like an idea that was far fetched. Silently he formed the Tiger hand seal. It was the hand seal most in tune with the element of fire after all so it would make the most sense to use it instead of any other for this. He’d proceed to begin to focus on his fire chakra and only that one. Bringing it up to the surface, nurturing it like a small candle wick flame in an attempt to increase it’s power within him to keep both him and Natsumi warm. It wasn’t often that he got this much done in a single night, and so he didn’t want the night to end if he wasn’t too tired. He’d like to get more work down after all, to improve himself further if he could help it. He’d begin to focus more on that small fire, slowly guiding the flickering fire within himself throughout his body. He could feel it increasing in strength, getting stronger and stronger as he focused more and more. He slowly pulled back all other chakra sources until just his fire chakra remained and he brought it up to the surface, he could feel the fiery energy flickering just below the surface, the warmth slowly spreading throughout his body. Suddenly the world didn’t seem so cold anymore, as a matter of fact he was downright warm and content. The life giving energy that flowed just beneath his skin would be more than able to keep both him and his snake friend warm. He grinned as he found a new way to apply his chakra in order to help with survival in tight situations in the future. It would come in handy indeed to be able to do such a thing in the future, like on cold desert nights when he was on a mission. Or if he were forced to have to be in the snow country for some reason. This technique could even be used if he were simply cold inside someone’s home, after all why couldn’t it? The was the beauty of most of these low ranking techniques. They weren’t dangerous, and useful in a variety of ways. Indeed they could easily be some of the most versatile skills in existence.

At this point Valen would look toward Yuuki and wonder if the boy was alright, he hadn’t spoken or done anything in quite a while now but shortly thereafter shrugged it off and decided to go on home himself. The boy seemed fine in the chilly night, and it wasn’t like he was in dangerous territory. He was as safe as he was going to get at the moment. So Valen himself began to walk through the village at night, moving toward his home. He wasn’t tired yet, but he had a few minor things he could do at home to help improve himself. That did not however mean he couldn’t keep on working as he moved. After all a shinobi who continued to live was a shinobi who was always learning. Despite what they think they know. Kenshin himself taught that lesson to Valen the hard way, and it was one he took to heart and then some. For that reason he wondered if he could use his chakra to clean himself up after the training. The lightning bolt that came to strike him when he tried the technique kicked up a good deal of sand and debris onto him, he could do for a shower and a change of clothing. But he wondered if he could utilize his chakra to fix that little issue instead. Harnessing his chakra he began to form a layer of the powerful and extremely flexible energy on the surface of his skin. Making sure to make it come out gradually and form just on the skin and under the dirt. The chakra secreting from his body would force the dirt, and sand from his body and cause it to fall to the ground without any form of fuss. He’d proceed to try something similar with his clothing as well with success. That was good, it’d save him precious time at home where he could train instead. He began to consider the true implications of being able to do that little trick and decided that it would do well with blood as well, after all chakra wasn’t picky. That meant he could easily use this trick to get rid of any blood, dirt, mud, a combination of the three that somehow became a reality after every mission. He could do it to his clothes too, granted blood on his clothing wouldn’t really make a lick of difference considering his clothing was all the same colour as blood regardless. The bits of black clothing he DID wear would merely blend in with the rest of clothing all too easily. So it wouldn’t even matter in the end. But it was still a useful thought in terms of other things that could be on the skin. Like poison, oil that could be ignited, or other such substances that could cause issues.

At this point our sword wielding hero would arrive at home and enter his home with little effort and began to wonder about that simple little fact. He used absolutely no effort to open his doorway to get inside. Couldn’t other people do the same? Like religious zealots that DID inhabit his village to destroy his property? He furrowed an eyebrow at that thought. After all it could have happened already and he’d never have known it. At this thought he began to move toward his room. He did have a few scrolls on basic sealing on hand. After he saw Hikari studying a scroll on it before when she worked on his cloak for him he had a tad bit of interest about the subject. Not enough to warrant truly studying it, but more of an appreciation and a desire of wanting to truly understand what a comrade could do. He quickly found said scroll and opened it up quickly to the first bit. “Fuinjutsu Lock and Breaking..” He would read out loud. The two techniques could be considered the basics of the basics in terms of fuinjutsu but they did provide a chakra seal to prevent entryways to be opened. He’d have to practice the breaking too so he could let himself into his own home. Lest he do something silly and lock himself out and need to go find a Fuinjutsu user, probably Hikari, to let him into his own home. He doubted he’d live that one down for a while. If she let him live it down at all. With these thoughts in mind he carefully read the instructions for the  techniques, noting that it didn’t require hand seals. That would certainly make things faster when he had to leave in a hurry. He slowly moved toward his front door, selecting a place just above the door knob. Of course he put the seal on the outside of the door. It would be quite stupid otherwise after all. This way anyone who DID try his door or try to break it down without being strong enough, would understand what happened. And probably leave the dwelling of the shinobi that could kill them in their sleep alone.  The seal would only appear on the outside of course. Which of course meant that he could only break it from outside. He’d channel chakra into his index finger and slowly the appendage would glow blue and he’d poke the wooden door at the place specified before. Just above the door knob. Suddenly a blue seal about six inches in diameter would appear and a small wave of chakra would expand around the door. Effectively locking it tight unless one knew how to unlock the seal to allow themselves entry, or could bypass the strength of his chakra within the seal. Which granted wasn’t too powerful, after all he didn’t want to break the technique by shoving in too much chakra, that would do at all now would it?

With that done he would begin with the final technique he intended to learn before going to frickin bed. He did after all, have to get back into his home. The Fuinjutsu Breaking was the brother/sister seal to Locking, and you’d need it to get by the door without shattering the thing into countless splinters of wood. Something he course did not want to do every time he wanted to get into his damn home. He’d read a bit more from the scroll and note that the process was similar to how he applied the seal in the first place. All one had to do was channel the chakra into their finger until it glowed a bright blue, and then touch the seal that would become visible upon touching the door. So at that point Valen would channel the low level of chakra required to do that and see his finger glow a bright blue. He’d proceed to touch the door to test out the theory that the technique could reveal seals as well so long as it was on the surface and sure enough his locking seal appeared to the naked eye. He nodded his head at this development and proceeded to move his still brightly lit finger to the seal. He’d channel his chakra into the seal and slowly see it temporarily unravel. Allowing him inside his own home once more. Of course the seal was only temporarily unlocked, to allow him to get into his home easily before relocking again. But that was the whole point of the seal after all, a second lock for his home. He’d proceed to enter the building and note the small fluctuation of chakra on the door the moment the seal reapplied when he closed it. Good, that meant it was working. With that out of the way he decided that it would be a good time to get some rest. It was after all extremely late. He did however have the fortune of being off duty for the next couple of days so he could sleep him and train some more tomorrow if he wished. Which sounded like the perfect plan for him. He would move toward his bedroom, unslinging Crimson End and setting it against the wall as Natsumi slithered down from her perch on his neck. She would need to get some rest too after all. So with that thought she simply dispelled herself to the summon realm. He’d resummon her tomorrow, they’d long since gotten used to each others presence and like shinobi, the young snake was always learning. It was rather refreshing how quickly she did learn actually. He briefly wondered if the snow haired youth ever woke up from his daydreams, or if he simply died on the spot. He assumed he’d find out tomorrow after a good night’s rest. After all it wasn’t like he himself killed him right? The lightning from his technique hadn’t even touched him in the slightest. But none of that mattered now, his training was done, it was far too late to consider doing anything and if the boy decided to stay out lost in thought all night it was his time to waste. So with that Valen would lay down and get some rest.

[EXIT]

TWC: 5070

Claiming 24 stats (max stat baby) as well as the following
Fuinjutsu Breaking: E Rank
Fuinjutsu Lock: E Rank
Rope Escape
Chakra Cleanse
Ventriloquism
Inner Flame
Lightning Rod
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin