Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

bc i need 5 stats Empty bc i need 5 stats

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 pm
Jason was kind of just aimlessly wandering around the training grounds at this point. He had the day off from the academy and wanted to take this time to get a little training in before his graduation exam in a couple of days. He usually liked to train with others rather than just himself, however, so at the moment he was just looking around for someone whom he found interesting enough to try to train with or learn from.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

bc i need 5 stats Empty Re: bc i need 5 stats

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:41 pm
It had been a few months since Jace’s passing, and it didn’t hurt any less that the day she had originally found out. The only different was the rage she felt was more than ever. She was angry, so she channeled this anger in her training. Her target? A large oak tree near the center of the training fields. She threw a right hook at the base of the tree, causing it to shake violently; it’s leaves falling to the ground like tears.  Though, the girl would show it no mercy. She launched another hook with her left arm. This time, she heard a crack ripple throughout the bark. Channeling the rest of her anger, she launched a roundhouse kicked that sent the large tree into a crash course with the ground. The training field was quiet for a split second, glances coming her way before everyone continued to what they were doing.  The girl simply paused and stared at the crooked stump for a moment, reminiscing of her lover.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 pm
It didn't take very long for Jason to find exactly who he was looking for. Not that he had a specific person in mind when making his way to Konoha's training grounds, but this blonde girl knocking trees down with her bare hands definitely looked like she had something to offer. So when all the other ninja stopped gawking at her like they just saw a girl for the first time and went back to their business, Jason casually made his way over to her. He stopped just a few feet away and began to introduce himself.

"Hello. You're pretty strong to be able to knock that tree down using only your fists. What incredible training you must have gone through. It's actually quite impressive. Maybe you wouldn't mind sharing some training tips with me?"

Straight forward and to the point. Possibly a little rude, considering he forgot to even actually introduce himself. You know, giving her his name and what not. He should probably do that now so he isn't a complete weirdo.

"Oh. I'm Jason by the way, but you can call me Jace. Whats your name?"
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 pm
The girl had a few moments to herself before a voice brought her back to the real world. She flicked her head to face the person who had approached her. Her angered expression relaxed once she saw who it was. She didn’t know him, but something about his features soothed her. The blonde beauty listened to his requests to share some training tips and her first initial response was to tell him to fuck off; but she was trying to turn over a new leaf after Jace had died. It try and embrace the kindness that he shared with those he met.

“Um sure.” Was all she was able to muster, trying to hold back her annoyance at the situation. She just wanted to be left alone, but I guess training in a public place and making a spectacle of yourself wasn’t exactly the best way to do it. She should have just snuck into the dojo even though it was closed today.   The girl completely flinched when the boy mention his name, or what he could be called. The name ‘Jace’ hit her like a ton of bricks, and it took her a second to recover before she could reply. “You can call me Queen.” She simply said. It couldn’t be no coincidence that this boy who referred to him as Jace approached her as she was thinking of him. Or maybe it was? Maybe it was all just a sick game from the Gods. She would never know. “I don’t have much time to spare but I can give you a few pointers. What is it you want to learn."
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:24 pm
Queen, huh? An interesting thing to be called. As far as Jason knew there weren't really any royalty in Konoha. The closest thing to a royal family would be the respected Hyuuga clan. The girl seemed a little hesitant to agree to train Jason, but she did anyway. He was fairly curious what was going through the girl's mind; she looked rather distraught when he had approached her. Thinking it over for a moment, he decided it was probably smarter not to pry just yet. 

"Honestly I was hoping you might be able to help me out with some work on releasing genjutsu, but if that isn't your specialty I wouldn't mind some strength training instead," he answered truthfully. He had intended on working on his defenses against genjutsu when he decided to train today, but it looked like Queen was more adept at the arts of taijutsu from the way she took down that tree.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Queen briefly considered the boy's proposal to teach him genjutsu release, a technique the girl has masters prior to the final portion of the jonin exams in case she faced her once lover. Thinking of him again brought a slight shiver through her spine. Considering she had mastered the tech, she figured she could probably spend a few moment to explain the basics to the kid. She also had the desire to learn Genjutsu after jace's passing, so what better way to help the boy break out of a genjutsu by trying to put him into one?

"Sure, I can." The girl replied with a blank expression on her face. Sure she was trying her hand at being nice but it didn't mean she was good at it. She was basically forcing herself at this point. "Let's start with the basics, In order to release yourself from genjutsu, you need to be able to disrupt your flow of chakra."  

While she explained this to the boy, the girl worked on a simple illusion in order to not only practice her genjutsu abilities, but give the boy something to break out of. "Let's start by getting a nice flow of chakra running through your body." She'd say, as she worked on forming her chakra to create an illusion
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 pm
The girl agreed to kindly help Jason train, mentioning that she could indeed teach him how to release a genjutsu that had taken hold on his body. The first step, or so he was told, was to begin flowing his chakra within his body. He did as he was told quickly, allowing his chakra to run through his body. 

"Ok. I'm controlling the chakra flow within my body, what's the next step?" he asked his teacher respectfully.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:49 am
The boy took in the direction, and seemed ready for what came next. She liked that no bullshit attitude as he got right to it. While there were many things Queen hated, her time being wasted was near the top. Rei continued to focus her Chakra as well, trying to attempt to form the illusion in order to give the boy a goal. It was one thing to explain the steps, and another to have the boy actually do it. With her Chakra now formed, The blone beauty would look into the boy’s eyes, hopefully captivating him into a Genjutsu before she continued to speak.

“Now your goal is to disrupt that flow that you created. By breaking the flow, you break the hold that your opponent has on you. You can do this by forming the tiger hand seal. Now, break out of this...” She finished off, as she quickly got a handle of the illusion she was trying to create. A crow would swiftly land on the boy’s shoulder. A few moment would pass before a second one appeared, landing on his head. If not dispelled yet, the two would both begin to peck at the boy, one gnawing on his ear as the other pecked his forehead. Before long two would appear, flying around him and pecking at his body. This would continue, a bird coming in every several seconds until the boy had managed to dispel the genjutsu.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:22 pm
The blonde before him seemed to be quite adequate as a teacher, considering she was just pummeling some defenseless trees only a few short moments ago. In all honesty, Jason thought she would choose to go the route of teaching him more about the arts of taijutsu, but it was a pleasant surprise when she told him that she could indeed help him to learn how to release genjutsu. After asking the girl what it was he should do next after controlling the flow of chakra within his body, she seemed to focus herself as well while explaining to the boy that he needed to disrupt the flow of chakra within him that was now being caused by the very irritating and slightly painful illusion the girl had cast on him.

At first it didn't seem like much, just a simple crow landing on his shoulder. Then another landed on his head, and both began to peck at Jason with their sharp beaks. Even though he knew it was only an illusion, he could still feel the pain of every 'attack' the crows made. He needed to try to break this illusion quickly. Since he was already focused on the inner flow of his chakra, the next part should be easy. He would only have to reassess and dispense the disrupted flow by utilizing his own chakra to do so and return it to normal. That turned out to be easier said than done. Jason struggled and formed his hands together in the Tiger seal while trying to do as he was instructed. His focus was split, however, as more and more crows descended from nowhere to join their brethren in pecking at his body with their incredibly sharp beaks. 

The first attempt was a complete failure, he had to admit. The second time was a partial success; two of the numerous crows seemed to simply vanish without a trace. But it wasn't good enough. He was still being attacked by this torturous illusion and needed to get a grip on himself to dispel it quickly. Jason took a deep breath and tried to ignore the constant throbbing of opened wounds and sharp pain of new ones being made. For the most part, he thought he was doing well. He still couldn't concentrate fully on the task at hand, but finally he tried to perform the release one last time. For a moment nothing seemed to happen at all, then, all of the crows faded away like black wisps of smoke. The pain stopped, although the echos of the attack were fresh in his memories. This girl could seriously pose a threat. He was glad she was a member of Konohagakure no Sato's shinobi and not one of their enemies.

"I, I.....did...it," he said as he gasped for air, sweat beading down his forehead. It took a lot more out of him than he had initially expected it to. At least that part was over now. He fell back onto the ground, sitting with his legs spread out in a V shape in front of him while he leaned back on his hands to support himself. A broad smile was on his face, one of victory over this small obstacle in his path.

"Thank you so much for your help, Queen," said Jason as he finally stood up again. "I very much appreciate you teaching me. It's getting late though and I have to go. Hopefully we can meet up again soon!" 

With those final parting words, Jason ran off towards his home.
[exit]
TWC: 1,084
claiming 5 stats and genjutsu release
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum