Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables Empty Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am
"There's a grief that can't be spokeeeen~" Erzsebet cried out operatically, flinging her arms out wide to her sides and standing on the exam table. "There's a pain goes on and oooon~" 

"Will you shut up?!" one of her classmates yelled. "You'll get failed for sure doing this!"

"Yeah, I hope so," piped up another one. She stared at him long and hard before opening her mouth. Dead silence followed.

"EMPTY CHAIRS AT EMPTY TABLES, NOW MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD AND GOOOONE~!" Meanwhile, the rest of her classmates facepalmed silently. The sooner the proctor arrived, the better.

[WC: 97
Total WC: 97]

Ye I know it doesn't count but I still like to keep track of my total wc if that's okay
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables Empty Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:12 am
(Of course) 

The proctor clapped his hands slowly, having been leaning on the wall by the door as the girl sang out as if everyone around her didn't matter. That meant she had some confidence, good, they could shatter that to build her up stronger in her training for the future. Of course she'd have to get by his exam first. He moved toward the second room, the door separating them off to the side. In here they would be tested individually to see if they could become genin for their village of Kumo and server their lord and master Raikage Maku. First they had to pass this exam of course. So he opened the door and pulled out a check list before furrowing his brow at it. He sighed and tossed it aside 'Screw it' he thought before pointing at the white haired girl who was singing. "You first, get in here." He'd say before moving into the room. "Close the door behind you." He'd order before learning against the wall. 

"Clone and Transformation, demonstrate them and then proceed to explain their use in both combat and non combat situations, with examples." He would say, pulling out a shiny new headband and setting it on a nearby desk for her to see as motivation. 

(800 words GO!)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 am
"You first, get in here." said he, the proctor. Erzsebet tilted her head curiously. He was a man of small build, with curly dark hair that laid thick shadows over his eyes. Beneath it, she could see two beady dots that must have been his irises... Spooky. His skin was pasty and sickly in color, while he wore an unmodified uniform of Kumogakure no Sato. His headband was wrapped firmly around left bicep. What an odd looking man. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and walked over in a confident manner. And why would she not be confident? She had this in the bag. "Close the door behind you." he added. She nodded, gave a beaming smile, and slammed it. He leaned against the wall. She blinked.

"So, what do you want me to do? I can sing, I can dance, I can violently murder someone, I can knit you something..." Her skin seemed to shift and stir as something dark moved beneath its surface. Her stitches began to unravel ever so slightly, revealing the thousands of pitch black threads beneath. It wasn't in malevolence that she did this however, but excitement. She was practically bouncing where she stood. The instant the words clone and transformation were out of his mouth, an identical copy of herself appeared suddenly at her side with a burst of smoke. "I know, I can clone really well! I've been working super hard on it. Anyway, in the heat of battle, every split second matters. Why not have the enemy waste a few by targeting the wrong me?" she tilted her head. "Plus at nighttime, when you can't see, I can use it to make it look like my group's numbers are greater. Or I can just trick people into thinking I have an identical twin. That will be fun... Though Kobayashi-sensei would probably see right through it. Oh well." Her hands twisted into a hand seal or two, it was hard to tell as they slurred together, and her appearance started to shift. First her face grew less obviously feminine, and more androgynous. Her hair bleached itself into a pale blonde color, legnthening and tying itself into a low hanging ponytail. Her build grew taller and slightly more muscular, as her skin tanned slightly. She blinked, and when she opened her eyes they were blue. She smiled as her clothes shifted and darkened into a deep scarlet color that was pleasant on the eyes. A xylophone vest topped off the look. She gave a thumbs up to signify its completion before continuing, not even allowing the proctor a chance to speak. "So basically, I can actually do it a lot faster, I just wanted to show the process. Because Kobayashi-sensei said technique was important. Dontcha think?

Anyway, I can obviously use this for reconnaissance, spying, et cetera. But I can also use it to transform into my enemies' allies. That'll give them a nasty shock. Yeah. Actually.... The two techniques can be used in tangent for reconnaissance as well. I can transform myself into however I please, and then use the clone technique of my unmodified self... or maybe transformed self too. That would be fun. Anyway, who would suspect two people of actually being the same person? Apart from ninjas of course. Come on, don't give me that look. You know you love me. No? You look a little pissed, sir. Do you want me to continue? Okay. I can also surface walk. See?" she rambled. She walked up on the wall, still in a transformed state, while the clone followed dutifully behind.

"As for combat uses, well, you can rain death and destruction upon your enemies while upside down. If you don't think that's practical then it's your loss. Out of combat, you can sneak into places. Everyone seems to forget to lock their windows. Let's take advantage of that!" she then proceeded to sit down while surface walking on the stone wall. She looked to her left. Then, her clone vanished in a puff of smoke with a perfect salute. She smiled and placed her head in her hands. "So... Do I get extra credit? Brownie points? Satisfaction of a job well done?" she leaned in slightly, and her transformation literally went up in smoke. "Perhaps even a... Promotion?" if she got it, she would have leapt off the wall and landed on her two feet, well balanced. She also would have given a salute, just as flawless as her clone's, before continuing. "I won't disappoint! I'll be off to train right now!" she would have taken the headband, tied it around her waist like a belt, then left the room.

If she failed, she would have pouted temporarily. "I'll try even harder next time! Just to spite you!"

[WC: 800
Total WC: 897]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:58 pm
The Proctor would nod his head in satisfaction before taking the headband off the desk and tossing it to her without preamble. After all she did everything he asked her to and more. The extra bit she decided to do didn't matter much after all. It just meant she was an overachiever which was fine so long as she wasn't unprepared, and if it became a problem her sensei would simply beat it out of her.  "Congratulations, you're a genin of Kumogakure, go ahead and pick someone out to come in here as you exit." He would say as he yawned and waved her out the door. After the girl left he'd continue with the rest of the group. 

(Go ahead and claim genin rank your next post, you get 15 stats, a spec, as well as the free genin jutsu.) 

[Exit]
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:50 pm
((Claiming: 15 stats, med spec, and genin rank bby))

Not seeing anything else productive to do, Erzsébet promptly left the scene to go do something else.

((Exit))

WC: 16
Total WC: 913
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum