Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Meeting other "wanderers" at the sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting other "wanderers" at the sea

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 am
(So let me clarify something..There is already hundreds 50 speed, sharpness, strength and 45 health threads flying toward you to pierce you, if they hit you, you're dead. We're standing right next to each other, and due to there not being anything nearby for you to substitute with you have to try to either match them with your chains, or somehow outrun them. )
Uzumaki_Raven
Uzumaki_Raven
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting other "wanderers" at the sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting other "wanderers" at the sea

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am
(Yep. Although I wouldn't want us to devolve into fighting as "Raven's " personality wouldn't match it. So either I could use my chains and use them to physically restrain you by using my speed to get closer, I mean we are already sitting next to each other. So it would probably result in Mutually Assured Destruction. But Raven is mostly peaceful, and if you pitch your idea properly you could get what you want. If not then let the best man win, as the threads must have an AP upkeep per post)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am
(Except in my post I've already attacked you...In your post they would've skewered you, and in this case you can only make about 6 chains? I've sent hundreds of threads at you, read my attack post carefully friend.)
Uzumaki_Raven
Uzumaki_Raven
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:45 am
(ok..... fine consider my last post null.)

Feeling some sort of threads, surrounding him, Raven threw caution to the wind, and decided that it was do or die situation. Activating as many chains as possible(3 since I need them for another post).
He sent one chain on defense, one chain on offence and one for standby.

The defending chain wrapped around Raven almost like a cocoon, while the offending chain shot straight at the stranger's heart. While the last chain, Raven held it in his hand. he had read up on almost every bloodline in the libraries of his home village. And the academy also had lectures on them.

So knowing why the stranger decided to attack, Raven thought of only two ways out. First was if the stranger was killed and second he destroyed his own heart.
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:25 am
(okay...)

The moment the boy spawned his chains the five threads for each chain that he had described in his previous post would spawn out and move toward them all, the five going for the offensive chain would wrap around it and pull it aside, keeping Sorethin safe from the assault, otherwise the threads he had already spawned would close the distance between the two before the young man's strange chain wrapped around him. As it finished it's first loop around the chest, where it would defend the heart his threads would pierce the boys skull, impaling the brain killing him instantly with other threads piercing the rest of his body as well. Aiming to perforate his bowels, severing the spine at the thoracic vertebrae, liver, and throat. Working to keep the damage away from the heart. The extra assaults would be a 'just in case' maneuver. For if the boy somehow managed to avoid a fatal brain injury. 

-10 AP bringing me down to a total of 50 

For the record you have 40 AP remaining due to your chains costing 15 each, as well as their maintenance cost each per post with is 5. 

(for the record using information you have out of character in character like you did with the 'heart'  comment is referred to as metagaming)
Uzumaki_Raven
Uzumaki_Raven
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 am
(Well Raven did spend an awful amount of time reading in the library. Also with the textbook definition of Chakra it is proper I believe)

Feeling the last vestiges of his consciousness slipping, Raven did the only thing he could before dying.
The defending chain and offending chain were dismissed and he pulled every last bit of consciousness into the last chain, telling it to attack his own heart. The chain moved at lightning speed and penetrated the threads, his chest, and finally piercing his heart.(The last chain was literally held in my hands. Doesn't take much time for it to pierce my heart)

Raven sputtered out incorrigible gurgles as he dies.

(Raven character dead, NO HEART FOR SORETHIN )
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:40 am
With the first threads that pierced his skull and brain confirmed, the young uzumaki would be brain dead. Thus being unable to form the conscious thought to attack his own heart. The young man would fall to the ground a dead mess, his chains having dispersed the moment the threads pierced the brain and killed him. Leaving them unavailable to do the deed. This would allow Sorethin to yank the corpse up heart intact and all and start walking down the road, patting down the corpse for any and all loot in the process.

[Exit]

Claiming kill on Raven, as well as an INTACT heart, as well as the 500 ryo on his body.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 pm
Sorethin is right, if you had managed to timeline properly you'd have been able to do that but you didn't. Just so both characters know there is being a review of this and Raven since you did not get a chance to fully use your character if it is ruled that she does then we will work something out with you to quickly make a new character app. 

This thread is pending a review of the Newbie Protection rule. Your answer as to the fate of your character will be delivered as soon as we can.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum