Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Yes we are!

+6
Akabayashi Terumi
Shinrei Yamato
Hikari Namikaze
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Tsuba
Shichiro Hashimoto
10 posters
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Yes we are! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yes we are!

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:29 pm
OOC: Dropping to last in posting order due to me being on vacation and not wanting to write in this topic really putting any effort into it for a stalled thread at the current time.  Hopefully down at the bottom of the posting order I will find time to put forth some effort relatively quickly...unless this long winded word wall becomes resolved in the time I do not post.  

Great effort everyone.  

see you soon.
also OOC: in purest D&D form....I hold my Action, I guess this is more of a claim.  Nevertheless...good luck have fun, pro tip don't die, and have fun storming the castle.

For the lol'z
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 pm
Shiroi was here too, the gates were beginning to look quite busy now. She was gesturing towards a ninja with a Hoshi headband on, so maybe he was her student. The girl also seemed to have the same question he himself had.

With Komon telling the people around what was going on, it seemed to make everything even more confusing. What in the name of the lord is a makukage and why would a celebration be here? The relaxed face of the man turned into a look of hatred at the name of kumogakure. Oh, so Mortarion has sent them for what? I think I should send him a message by painting the ground with these people’s blood Shut up voice in my head. Lets think about what I would do. Paint the ground with the color of blood. Okay, so Denkiteki then. Paint the ground red with blood, but preserve their insides for study. Next! Akihana would be like fighting is bad and remember their kage is kind and so are they. I think I want to go hug a tree. The man would pull a cigarette from his pocket and light it.

The ninja could hear the conversation, between Shiroi and the genin but wouldn’t add to it. Their talk was theirs. But as Ayato read the letter, Kyousuke would cough from a bad inhale of his cigarette. “Alliance what alliance?” That wasn’t the only news the letter brought. In addition to an alliance they also defeated Sunagakure. “Suna was defeated by you lot? Ahahaahaaa! That is hilarious you all had me going there for a second. Good joke guys, good joke.”

“Anyway, that letter doesn’t explain much to be honest. There is no banquet set up, so I don’t know who lied to you guys, but we can figure that out later.” At this point a man saying to let them in by order of the queen would cross everyone’s eyes and ears.

“By order of the queensguard Kyousuke Snow I demand you reveal where you obtained that information. I was just with the queen a few seconds ago buying apples.” To which the man would simply ignore the question, Kyousuke would ask again and again only to be ignored.  As the guard crossed Kyousuke’s path he would grab the man and slam him to the ground with enough force to knock him out. “Well there is something up with this guy. Someone take him to the hospital or drunk tank, please.”

(This next part is influenced by whether Aki is there, because of the timeline.)
“Well your majesty, the man I just apprehended was saying he had received orders from you to let these Kumo ninja in. The kumo ninja are here for some type of party for.” He would give another slight chuckle. “Defeating Suna-ahhahaa haa!” He would then slap his knee and look back up.

He would then pull out a pen and paper and write, so that only Aki could see.. “I think it would be best to take everyone to the palace and explain what is going on to both sides. No one here knows of your marriage and if that is the alliance that is a rather weak one to expect anything from us as a village.”
(If Aki is not there.)

“Everyone stand down! Kumo people follow me to the palace we will get this information sorted. Hoshi ninja will also follow as a precaution in case this is a farce. Does, everyone understand?” He would ask using an authoritative tone to all present. “Anyone from Kumo who does not follow shall be denied entry. Ayato I’ll leave you to watch the gates. (As I do not know Miyamoto is there this includes him as well, as he likely cannot here my orders either.)

(Potential Exit)
(Allowing Kumo nin who follow inside)
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:21 pm
As Akemi talked, Shiroi simply thought dear god I don't have time for this and started ignoring the boy. It was the next events that truly intrigued her. The reading of the letter left... much to be desired. That wasn't the title of the leader of Kumogakure, and it certainly did not sound like a name. Then there was the alliance bit. Sure, Shiroi may not have been the highest ranking member of the village, but she had heard absolutely nothing about such a thing. The doubt that she DID have in her mind vanished when Kyousuke responded to that statement, practically ridiculing it. Then there was the news of Suna, which started Shiroi's mind down branching paths of what all of this could be.

The arrival of the guard snapped her out of her mild trance. His words seemed spoken truthfully, but his actions, and the actions of everyone else seemed to confirm that. The man failed to respond to multiple direct inquiries, and continued to walk away. As such, Shiroi would approach Kyousuke and Hikari (who were relatively near each other) while performing eye mind reading upon the guard.

What she encountered was... extensive. Large amounts of fabricated memories. It was a significant amount of simulated time, enough to make the man hopelessly depressed, enough so that at this very moment he was contemplating suicide while blocking out literally all foreign stimuli, moving only on instinct. He seemed to have retreated into his own mind. It was... peculiar. But the most shocking thing was perhaps the last memories the man had that flowed logically: a scene in a bar. Not just any scene, a murder scene. The murder of another guard. By the man who seems to have planted all the memories, as they show up after an elaborate setup to achieve eye contact. And the man's unnatural eyes... That was most certainly a jutsu.

Thankfully, mind reading is remarkably fast, and Shiroi would pick up her pace. She was now moving at a speed well above what a normal person could achieve, though not full speed, nor even half of it. Shiroi would reach the duo before long, and gesture to them both, though she need not wait for them to approach. Shiroi had gone towards Hikari first, making the distance between them shorter than that between Shiroi and Kyousuke. This was because, in Shiroi's guts, she figured that Kyousuke had trained his senses, but placed no such bets upon Hikari. So Shiroi would speak to them in a hushed tone, just loud enough for Hikari to hear, and hopefully loud enough for Kyousuke to pick out, though if he did not catch it, she would repeat it if he inquired.

"The guard's being manipulated by some sort of jutsu. The caster murdered at least one other guard. They're inside the village in a bar in the slums. They likely sent the guard as some sort of 'insurance' to make sure these guys got inside. I don't think they have good intentions for us." It would not be long after Shiroi had begun speaking that Akihana would arrive, now more than just a blip upon Shiroi's passive chakra radar. [Whether shortly after means while I'm talking (hell, even if I've only just started the 'g' sound in guard) or after I finish, that's up to you guys.]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 am
Well this was taking a long time. Komori had already been training with Max and Renji but the clock was ticking. Then again, he was also an impatient bastard who worried for his brother’s own safety, especially since he had left his weapons behind. He released his doggo, which would run into Sakana’s arms quietly. Even the animal could detect the tension in the air. “Don’t get involved. Sakana is in charge until further notice.” He gave his student a wink before turning around and grabbing Komon’s discarded weapons. Fastening the weapons pouches to his biceps, he grabbed Shinigami and placed it into the vacant sheath from his own missing blade. Using his telepathy seal, he let his brother know that he was coming. “You’re taking too long. En route.” Channeling chakra into the tattoo on his back, his speed would be greatly boosted as he approached the top of a hill. Looking down from the dune that they had been chilling behind, he would see Komon surrounded by shinobi, obviously from Hoshi. Judging by the way that one boy was speaking, meaning facial expressions or lack thereof, body language and whatnot, it was clear that some, if not all, were blatantly being quite stubborn. “Well this doesn’t sit well with me.” He withdrew a shuriken from Komon’s weapon pouch that was fastened to his left bicep and began twirling it with his right hand. Fidgeting with it if you will. Yeah, that’s right, I’m using a ninja fidget spinner. Komori took the time to notice that the foliage around the gates was well manicured and well kempt. Almost like someone had just spent so long cleaning it up and making it nice. It would be such a pain to see all of this flora get ruined when clearly so much hard work was put into it. Komori would sign the ram seal single handedly as he appeared two meters away from Komon’s right in the blink of an eye, or you know 295 speed, faster than anyone besides himself was able to keep track of. He sensed Komon’s beside him, which he knew all too well, then the Hyuuga in front of him that seemed to be leading the group, as well as a short girl who seemed to be rather strong for such a deceiving appearance, a small boy who looked vaguely familiar, and a gorgeous girl standing among them. Komori winked at Hikari as he noticed yet ANOTHER chakra signature below ground. While Komon may not have noticed him just yet, Komori could clearly tell there was a person down there. This all happened in the blink, or rather the wink, of an eye as he processed everything at once. “Howdy,” he would say nonchalantly as he spun the shuriken on his finger. His stance was not tense nor combat ready persay, and was rather lax and casual. “Just thought I’d pop in and see what the holdup is. Something that shouldn’t take long I hope.”

WC: 510

AP: 983 - 5 Telepathy - 50 Tattoo Booster = 948

Speed stat now stands at 195 (100+25 Item+70 Booster), while RT sits at 300 (160+50 Items+90 Booster)

(OoC: Didn’t feel like changing my post THAT much because I’m lazy af, this is just me joining in so Komon can study for an exam tomorrow and not risk getting houred.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:31 am

Topic voided <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum