Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Building a Chuunin Part 1 (Solo) Empty Building a Chuunin Part 1 (Solo)

Wed May 31, 2017 10:19 pm
Spoiler:

So Apparently a worried person from each side of opposing sides comes forward and both are asking for the assistance of a ninja, and the hokage decided this would be a good change to test the young ninja Tenma Ketsueki, He is found inside of the Kozai Yuki Archives at the time when he is requested to go to the kage's office for a mission briefing.

Tenma was sitting at a table, surrounded by books, and had just closed the one in front of him, he found the information he was looking for, his mother was indeed a member of the Yuki clan, meaning that he himself would be able to utilize the powers of ice all he had to do was learn the coinciding elements, oddly enough it was a pair of elements that he was already in the possession of two that came to him rather naturally at that as well, however just as he closed the book, and was about to get some rest right there in that very seat he heard his name get called out.

Tenma would turn around to see a Envoy of the kage, after a brief talk and finding out he was being requested, he took off to the kages office to see what the reckous going on was precisly, he sat there after getting there, listening to the mission and his orders. The two who came together to stop this feud sitting in there as well, and he spoke with them getting each others side of the story in representaion of their groups and then their own feelings on the subject.

After hearing out both parties, Tenma would nod and tell both of them, that he feels it would be best if they returned seperatly and then he would be not to far behind them, and that he would not name any names if he could help it.

They would nod and begin their journey back, meanwhile, Tenma went to get ready for his mission, having on his mission cloths, his headband, and having his gear, cause he never knew when it could possibly be needed, he then took off where all of this was going down at that he was told by the two seperate parties.

Upon getting there, from the trees in the distance, he would sit on a branch, and watch and listen to the on goings to see for himself first hand just how bad it was getting. After seeing a few of the fights, and hearing what they were argueeing over exactly, he began to formulate a plan, involving a lot of delicate and intricate scenarios, and even trying to prepare himself for any case scenario that may pop up during each of those times, one thing for certain with how edgy both groups were, he would have to be careful with his actions and handling of this very sad situation.

So he starting going over the steps in his head, and with the plan ready to set into motion he took off from the tree and began to head for the middle of the two groups......................................

(TWC -521/4000)
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Building a Chuunin Part 1 (Solo) Empty Re: Building a Chuunin Part 1 (Solo)

Wed May 31, 2017 10:34 pm
There he was, a tall and dark man, with a headband across his forehead, armor clad in certain parts, a look unique unto him, between two factions, the priests and the ninjas, the old and the new, a rather classic battle repeated through the ages really.

But they all stared as this man had silently just strolled between both groups. The ninjas smirking thinking they had just gotten the upper hand when Tenma would reach up, and remove his headband, looked over at the priests and dropped it at their feet, speaking after doing so " My name is Ketsueki Tenma, and I am a native to Hoshigakure even before the ninja came in, and I am here today to speak to you all, not as a representative of the Kage, but as a fellow neighbor, and Nationman."

After delivering that small speech the men would look even more bewildered by his words, and now the ninja too looked on in a daze, not quite understanding what was going on themselves, one of the priests threw a tomato at Tenma and smacked him in the face, luckily this one was not yet rotten, and as a ninja went to retaliate Tenma held a hand up to him, before shaking his head no and then facing fully the priests.

"My brothers and sisters of the Land Hidden in the Stars, I know how you feel, I have been robbed of any oppertunity to avenge the deaths of my family, my entire town, it was wiped out by villanous bandits, but it was the ninja, these very shinobi you fight now that not only was the reason why I am still alive, but why those bandits will never raid any of us again" Tenma now looked directly at the one who threw a tomato at him and opened his arms "Come brother, let us embrace in peace, do not be upset at the changes they brought, for they give us so much, and ask for rather little in all honesty." A few of the priests stared silenetly, the one who threw the tomato almost stepped forward when others in the background started shouting the words Traitor.

Upon hearing these words Tenma opened his chest out more "You may think me a traitor, but would it not do my heart and those I loved more wrong, if I stood here with you protesting the very people who kept one of their loved ones alive, and avenged their deaths when i was not able to a great injustice not to pay them back in some way? And as I am not one of monetary I had to give of myself to feel the debt repaid, and one day, I get to defend my country men the same way these people defended me"

Those words seem to struck a cords with a good majority of the priests, causing a mass murmur among the crowd , Tenma seemed to be winning them over, but those were the easy ones to win over, they were of the same decent he was, from the same country, the ninja's would be the ones that proved more difficult, not to mention a few of the priests whos hearts had yet to convert to his words.

WC-543
TWC-1064/4000
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 pm
Tenma would at this point turn to the ninja's gathered here and he would start with the simple question of "What are you doing?" Stunning the lot as they did not know what to do, some getting angered by getting questioned, but Tenma ignored them for the moment being.

"The Kage would not want this, this is not why you all were brought here, or why I was taken in as a ninja, we are meant to protect these people no matter what they think of us, we know what is right, they are what drive us to become better, to protect them is our way of life, and here you are standing here, getting to brawls with them, you should all be ashamed of yourselves."

Tenma sighed and shook his head as he took a breather for a moment, collecting his thoughts before he continued on "I thank each and every one of you for the job you have done, the duty you have served to not only our kage, but to us as a nation, you have driven the bandits and scum lords from our lands, and have been fair about it this entire time, honestly I am suprised you lot have not started this sooner, you do not deserve to take the kind of treatment you have already taken, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere by someone, why not be the bigger person, appologize even if it is for no reason at all, and carry on with your day, instead you helped to escalate the situation to this."

Tenma stopped he could tell he had started berating again, and that was not what he wanted to do, he would however take a customary bow to the ninja standing there, a way to show thanks and honor in a high degree, the ninja begin to murmur amongst themselves now, on either side of Tenma it sounded like a group of bee's now Tenma just had to wait it out to see what the outcome would be, or if he would have to do some more conjoling between the two parties at hand.

It took a little bit but the two people who came to the office earlier stepped out, a kunoichi and a priest, and they looked at each other and then the groups across from them , walked to meet each other out in the middle and embraced each other before facing their respective groups and anouncing their love for the other, and that they are concerned for their own groups as well and were the ones who went to get help to settle the dispute going on.

Tenma was shocked as this was a bit of news they had kept from him as well, however they did keep each other close and stood near Tenma, showing that they too agreed with Tenma, and putting their own foots down that this should stop. This brought a smile to Tenma's face, if it was not for the other group, some people would not find happiness that they so richly deserved.

wc-514
TWC-1578/4000
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 11:11 pm
Tenma now would look to both groups and place hands out to them both "Do you not see? With out the other, happiness for some is not possible, Priests how many loved ones are still around cause of the ninjas? Ninja's how many loved ones have been added to your families cause of the priests? you see we need unity and sychronicity, or else we will be a house divided and we will fall. Would you priests like the bandits to come back? I know I don't." Tenma went on, almost seemingly like he was not breathing, but he was pausing between questions and the like to truly make each side think, and would continue on before anyone could say anything else. "Ninja's my fellow shinobi, how would you like to have never met certain spouses, been able to get married to others, or even have your fallen not be blessed so that they could move on?"

"It is simple people, this fighting is doing nothing so what is the point of it" at this point in the jecture Tenma would go quite, partly to let them contemplate his words, and partly to officially catch his breath a bit, as he was panting through the majority of that, he never gave a speech like this before, and even though he thought this may be difficult, it actually came rather easily to him, it shocked him, but he would not let that show on his face.

Then two men stepped foreward, a priest and a shinobi, by the looks of them and the looks they were getting, these were the leaders of the each group, and they approached Tenma, getting within so far of him before they both started barraging him with questions and what ifs and all kinds of information that made him shake his head and then hold his hands out to them both to get them to stop for a moment and then he would look at them both and state calmly "No need for panic, calm down, we will get to everything you both have to say and are worried about , but there is no need for the bum rush of words, shall we go a head and talk about coming to an accord to end these disputes?" Tenma asked, his hands going from getting them to stop to being more questioning to add to the wonder of his question.

After they looked at the other and nodded, Tenma would wave them to the side and let them know he would be with them in just a moment, and then he would look at the two crowds before shouting to both "Now i know some of you may have hostilities and that is fine, I suggjest you stay put , however, I encourage the rest of you to mingle, make friends, build ties, be Hoshigakure together" after saying those words and he would walk over to join the leaders, most of the two groups would walk forward and begin to talk and thank and praise each other for one thing or another.

wc-514
twc- 2092/4000
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 pm
After walking to the sidelines he talks with the two to find out what started it all, but what they were stating was different from the couple was stating, so this royally confused Tenma, one group said one thing and one group said another, however in the end, the result was the same, this massive fight breaking out. With some negotiations, Tenma got the two to agree to call off the marches, seeing as most of their groups had already came to the same conclusion it was not too incredably difficult to get them to agree with their appointed leaders. But as the numbers cleared out and started heading home, a few from either side was left, ones who was not happy with the outcome at all.

Both sides of the four total left delcared they would fight anyways, and Tenma tried to argue them out of doing so, however, after some time, it became clear Tenma just gave both sides a new enemy, and before he knew it, all four men had closed in on him and began to pummel him, he did not fight back, and rather allowed them to work out their frustrations, as Tenma came to the conclusion that they were more hands on when it came to resolving conflicts, and after they were feeling better, they left.

Leaving Tenma beaten on the ground, bruised all over, but luckily for him nothing was broken, he knew he would most definitly feel it in the morning, but for now, he had adverted the situation, but something still bugged him, the differing stories of how it started, so he began to go around town, finding people he reconised from the gathering and started to try to get to the bottom of what started it all, however not a single story was like in the grand scheme of things, some on either side had beef with the others, so those stories matched up, but over all, it was a bunch of bumkis.

Tenma feeling defeated had to come to one final conclusion, it was over a bunch of silly nothing, some people just had enough of whatever, and others just jumped on the band wagon, and next thing you know, bam they got to that point.

Tenma headed to the local hospital to have a medical ninja to go over him with some healing and the works, however she warned him as well, that he would feel it in the morning, he would nod in agreence before heading back out, he had to report now to the kage about the happenings of the meeting.

He would walk over and into the kage building, taking the stairs up, his injuries still effecting him a bit made him out of wind by the time he reached the kages floor, so he would haunch over for a moment before continuing on over there, and then he would walk in through the doors as if he was expected or even owned the place himself.

wc-501
TWC-2593
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 11:46 pm
Upon entering the Kage's room he would bow to the kage, and then address with them the situation that happened between the two parties, he informed them of how he was able to talk both parties down, for the most part, he also left out the part of the hostiles, what kind of hypocrit would he be if he ratted on them for them just releasing some pent up tension.

He then went on to explain how then he did a small investiagtion of how it all got started, he gave the kage all the different reasons, and then his ultimate conclusion that it was mostly people just jumping on the band wagon and then getting carried away with it all, after giving his detailed report, and listening to what the Kage had to say, he got some unexpected news.

He was signed up into the chuunin exams, and that this was his initial test, finding this out he was informed on what the next stage would be and Tenma gave it some thought before making a bold request to the kage.

"Kage if I may, but I would like to request a stronger opponent then a couple of other genin for the second portion of my exams"

Upon hearing a verdict of letting the Kage think on it, he would nod and head out, now being dismissed from the kage and the missions with a successful mission completion, but with the new news of what was going on, he knew now he would have to train hard to be ready for the next part of the exam, whenever it would be thrown on him.

So Instead of going home Tenma would go to the training grounds, some memories of his first lessons being here, helped him to remember just what it was he was training for, and this was it in the first place, he needed to race up the ranks a bit, and with a good exam in the next portion that could be possible.

After the reminicing he returned to the real world, where he would start with some physical labor, he was not was weak as he used to be, not to mention he would channel his chakra in his body to help warm the water within to make him sweat more and get more of a reaction faster from his body, to accelerate his training process.

He did this in intervels throughout the training, while in other intervels he would chill himself using the wind nature chakra inside of him, while doing his physical exersises, and swapping between the usage of the two nature chakra's, he found he was in the process of starting to meld them together.

How he would find this out was when he progressed to the next part of his training regiment, which was training his chakra more so, and expelling it making it effect the outside world, instead of rain he got snow, and the temperature lowered around him and a gust of wind would be blowing.

This made him stop and stunned him at the sight of snow in this time of year, little did he know what he did, be he would do his best to replicate it and do it again, he felt this was his yuki clan side of him coming out slowly but surely , and he was working on the gifts it bestoes upon him.

WC-570
TWC-3163
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:05 am
This would be an amazing trump card if he could do something with it, Tenma thought to himself about his ice nature as it snowed around him yet again, but this was his own crafting and his own doing using his chakra natures blended together, after that he would go back into some physical training, now in the snow and adding to the difficulty it granted him to do.

The push ups seemed to take forever now he was multi tasking not just running chakra and working out, but mixing two chakras together while doing so, he knew to utilize this truly however, he will need to get to a point where the mixture is on command and not something he has to just hold after obtaining, to help him conserve on chakra and stamina over all, he would not lost much longer, which was way shorter then normal, but with what he was doing and how new it was for him, it could not be helped.

After exsausting himself to a certain point, tenma would get himself up out of the snow and begin to work on teaching himself some new techniques, one in particular he wanted to utilize, he would form the seal of tiger with one hand, and closed his eyes focus on the dummy that was not but ten meters in front of him, and while concentrating on the dummy, imagined the water around it collecting together form a shape of a needle thirty to be exact, and then he could envision them solidfying, almost as if they had become ice themselves, and then the next thing he knew, he imagined them piercing the dummy, and he heard the contact.

Sure enough everything he envisioned, happened, and the moment he stopped, the water broke apart and fell away, leaving only holes in the dummy, this makes the perfect weapon he thought to himself, it just fades away, there is no evidence of the weapon, but looks like weapon puncture marks, as each one appeared to be about the size of a senbon, this could come in handy indeed, he thought to himself.

but however that along with the intense training he had just put himself through tired himself out quickly making himself collapse onto the ground below him, which was still covered in snow, but it was melting rapidly due to the true temperature which was returning quickly as well since his snow stopped falling.

wc- 409
TWC- 3572
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 am
Sometime had passed, cause when Tenma awoke, the ground was now dry, the moon was out instead of the sun, and he could hear the night land creatures chirping and hooting, a few distant ones even howling, but he was in a state of mind that this would not deter him from what he was doing, he needed to complete his training quickly so that he could be prepared for the next part of the chuunin exams.

He would stand back up on his feet and start with that jutsu he tried earlier, but this time he did not close his eyes, he focused, eyes open, and hand forming the tiger sign by itself. He watched as he formed the water senbon, thirty of them by his count to the number , and after he watched them solidifiy the launched them again into the dummy, making a fresh set of thirty holes.

He allowed the water to fall apart, as he shook himself loose and did it again, this time he aimed the shots, this was a little more difficult for him at this time, but he did multiple different things, aimed locations for some, and aimed depths for others, and after each was formed into position, and launched he checked each and every hole up close, inspecting to see if he had any issues.

He found he was off target but a few inches on some, and was either too deep or not deep enough on a couple of his others, however in large part of his training he considered this a success, he just had to refine it more until he reached a time where he could aim and shoot in no time flat not to mention the simple fact of depth, that could be the difference between killing and just immobilizing someone , and that could definitly be handy.

After one more round of practicing he would return to his previous work out of melding his chakra's together and forming the snow, making it happen on purpose, and a little faster, he wanted to be able to meld this chakra together on the spot to help him catch who ever he needed too of guard.

Not to mention once he learns this he has to show Lucien, someone who was promised a couple of times by other Yuki's and never got to see the fearsome power that Tenma was now certain ran through his veins at this point. When the snow began to fall, Tenma smiled for the first time in a long time a true smile and lifted his head up, feeling the cooling feeling on his cheeks as he made it snow.

After a time this all made him think back to times when it snowed, at this point he had always thought that was when it was supposed to snow, but maybe it was his mothers doing to help give him a better childhood over all, with nice memories such as the days playing in the snow, who knows, he wont find out at this point anymore, however, it made him smile to think, that his mother cared that much about him that she would do that just for him.

wc-534
TWC-4106 (Mission Complete)
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:35 am
Tears welled up in his face at those memories, but after making a snow angel he allowed the snow to stop, wiped his tears and then stood up, he really needed to head home, and practice a bit more but in secret he could not risk someone else seeing his abilities and giving them away before the next part of his exams, which he still could not believe was happening already, he had been a genin for but a few months, but hey who was to question his dreams coming true for them?

Tenma would get back to his place, and when he got there, a note on his door, thank him from the couple he helped to be able to be together, another smile spreads across his face, he really did some good there for those people, and he was happy about it, he could not wait to do it for more of his people, but something began to gnaw at the back of his head, something he felt he needed to do.

He wanted to look into the roots of the only Yuki he knew about, Kozai, this man according to the books traveled the world, for what reason, that is unknown, however, there is a point of Origin, Iwagakure, a village he had heard was destroyed shortly before the ninja came to this village, some was more then likely refugees from that very same village, who knows, however there was no point in doing it right now, he needed to train, but after the next part of his exams he would talk to his kage about leaving on a small journy, who knows what could be awaiting there for him.

Getting to his house he had a small little home made gym in there, he utilized it for free weights today, grabbin a set of equal weight, and started lifting, although it may not have seemed like much weight for him to lift due to what he does, but he needs to keep it conditioned, as well as building other and new muscles with specific work outs, to help keep him healthy of course.

After doing a couple sets of free weights, Tenma himself decided to head to bed for another nap, exsausted with the day already, so he would lay on the bed in the very same close as he worse for his mission, He awoke remembering he left his headband back at the meeting place, so he would race there to grab it, thankfully it was still there, and then back to his house for a well earned rest.

wc-434
TWC-4540

Mission complete
Claiming Mission Rewards
Claiming Ice Element - 1000
Claiming Thousand Needles - 3500
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:34 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum