Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Retributions (Senshi) Empty Retributions (Senshi)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:54 am
Usually, the Kage was a patient man. Rushed work was often wasted work and nothing about Kumogakure would ever be permitted to go to waste. And yet the urgent letters that had occupied his desk that morning demand somewhat immediate attention, prompting hmi to speed up his plans.

He had read the letters once before storing them safely and then set up and appointment with two individuals. The first, a Chunin, the second, a brother in arms of sorts. First he had to deal with Senshi, then Taios.

It was the first he waited for at the moment, garbed in his usual rrmour with his rebreather in place, filtering the air the man took in. Akuoy, though present, remained out of sight for now.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Retributions (Senshi) Empty Re: Retributions (Senshi)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 pm
Senshi arrive at his usual five minutes early to anything he was ordered to do. After all if you weren’t five minutes early, you were late. And being late meant that you didn’t care what other people thought about you. Plus it was rude. Senshi cared very much about always giving a good impression to those around him, because how he behaved was how people would perceive the village of Kumo. Senshi refused to present an image that was less than stellar for his village. As such his hair was carefully groomed and washed, his beard the same. The only reason he’d grown the thing was to hide the burn scars on his face. He didn’t want to give an opponent any opportunity to see into any of his weaknesses.

His clothing, were the best pair he had but they were still worn with obvious signs of use. The red wraps, while dyed that color, also had the occasional darker spot to denote where he had bled into them. Obviously he’d washed them because it would be unhygienic not to, but there was only so much blood you could wash out. He only offered whatever natural scent came off his body as he ensured he used an odorless body wash. All of this was going through his words because for the second time ever he was going to be seeing the Raikage face to face. Technically, third time, but he’d never seen the man during the final exam interview.

Weapons were in place on his person, Gureto on his back, heavens sorrow ninjato carefully placed on his lower back, all but the hilt hidden by Gureto herself. Two tantos, in well word sheaths on his hips and two weapons pouches, one on each leg. He had a belt, and ringed around it were several scrolls for various uses. He’d armed himself to ensure that if the Raikage was sending him on a mission he would be ready to leave immediately. He would not waste the Raikage’s time. Taking a slight breath as he entered the building he headed to the Raikage’s secretary’s desk and with a nod of permission from her knocked loudly once on the door. He placed himself at a strict position of attention waiting for the command to enter. 
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:38 pm
"Enter."

The order was sharp and precise, as expected of his station, the Raikage's voice filtering out through the rebreather in it's usual octave. Should the Chunin enter, his superior would motion towards a seat, indicating that Senshi should sit.

"It has come to my attention that you have grown very involved in everyone's training regiments in Kumogakure. Reports have found their way to me stating you do not just lead your team but also train others, all the while progressing on your own path to Jounin?"

The Raikage didn't sound particularly pleased with these reports, nor did he sound disappointed. The man remained as he often was in public, stoic and without any traceable emotions marring his visage.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:00 am
At the single command, Senshi pushed the door opened, surprised by how well oiled the hinges were. It was rare that others took the time to ensure such things, but Senshi appreciated it none the less. If the Raikage paid this much attention to something like that then he undoubtedly respected weapons just as much. Walking into the office, his eyes riveted straight to his Lord and Master. Before he could drop to a knee, he was motioned towards a seat. Mildly surprised by this behavior he hastened to the seat sitting on the very edge of it. His hands were laid over his legs, palms down wards and fully open making it clear that he was no threat. As the Raikage spoke, Senshi merely blinked once, slowly as though processing what was being said. He didn't understand why such a thing would matter, he was merely doing his duty after all. 

"This is correct Raikage-sama, it is my duty to ensure Kumogakure is a prosperous and strong village." His tone was much the same as the Raikage's calm, clipped, and his words were as concise as he could make them. He felt that the Raikage was not only asking if the reports were true but it seemed as though he had a hidden meaning behind the question. As though he wanted to know why the bearded Chuunin was doing it as well.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:44 am
At the young man's quick admission, his superior would remain quiet for a few moments, contemplating his next move. He could kill the boy where he stood, but that would be counterproductive to the lesson he was trying to teach the young ninja. But the other option required something Mortarion was ideologically opposed to.

Or had been.

"Kumogakure was built on strength," the Kage spoke, both to the shinobi in front of him and to the room at large so anyone listening would pick up the words. He could almost feel Akuoy nod respectfully. "It was build to last but times change, and with is so much our plans."

Another pause. "You have been summoned here to be told that our village will soon be losing one of it's major pillars of strength. A great change is afoot and we too much change to ensure Kumogakure-no Sato emerges at the top once the dust has settled."
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Should the Raikage wish him dead, he wouldn’t even need to raise a hand to do so. He would merely need to speak the words and Senshi would commit the act himself. Such was his overly obsessive loyalty. He had yet to meet a reason as to why he should not be loyal to his Raikage and should it be deemed that his death was what Kumogakure needed to become stronger then he would gladly meet such a fate. Senshi listened quietly as the Raikage spoke, his breathing even. At the admittance that the village would be losing one of its strengths Senshi let lose a slightly heavier breath of air.

He was uncomfortable with the thought that the village would be weakened, so much so that he shifted his feet slightly to show his nervousness. He was still young and not yet fully capable of hiding all of his emotions. As the Raikage continued though, Senshi’s nervousness turned to confusion. He didn’t understand how losing one of its major strengths could make the emerge at the top. But he also knew that he did not understand how to be a shinobi at a global level like the Raikage. Surely the man must have some strategy or tactic that would result in them being placed at the top. He nodded respectfully as the raikage finished speaking. He had been asked no question, nor did he see it fit for him to speak on an issue he had no knowledge of.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 am
The aura of confusion radiating from Senshi would have been seen by a perceptive Genin let alone missed by Mortation, and yet for once the Kage did not judge the young man. The news of his village potentially getting weakened would have put better men and women on edge.

"I shall soon be leaving Kumogakure," the young Kage spoke, his voice no less eerie through the mask but to a careful observer, the man might sound weary beneath it all. "Urgent news has come to me this morning and I am required to travel. All village security measurements are in place and Akuoy will act as your Kage in my absence. He is essentially me so the change may not be great."

Another pause as Senshi took in the information.

"And in other ways, it is great. I will be unable to defend the village should danger strike. I am certain however that Aki-" A sharp intake of breath. the Kage barely slipped up but of late, he had started succumbing to more human impulses. This would need immediate rectification. "Akuoy will do his best to not let Kumogakure fall. He has been instructed to kill every last villager himself before he lets our enemies take over. I expect the same of you."
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:12 am
Senshi gave a long blink of confusion. He was no kage material but he was smart enough to understand that if the man were to leave that Kumo would be vulnerable. More than vulnerable, it would be ripe pickings for anyone else to charge in. Like the S rank missing nin that had just battled. Senshi knew as he was he wouldn’t be able to stand against that man yet. He still had so far to go to be capable of standing on that level. If he was ever going to be capable of that. Senshi nodded in understand as the Raikage mentioned he would be placing his… doppelganger for lack of a better word in charge.

His eyes shifted towards the man, that was the Raikage but not, and he gave a nod towards him as well. His attention would now be shifted between the two. Now that the other man had been introduced Senshi could give him the respect he so clearly deserved. Up until now he had focused his entire being on the Raikage because it would have been the height of disrespect to not do so. At the brief mention of Akihana his head tilted to the side slightly. He was curious as to why the Raikage would stop at the mere mention of her name. She was his wife after all, but alas he would never know. Because he would never ask.

The Raikage’s personal business was his own, should he want to tell the Chuunin then he would listen. He once again wondered what had happened to the Flow of Kumogakure, as she had not been seen in weeks. He’d even heard villagers mentioning her absence as well. Senshi’s emotions immediately disappeared at the Raikage’s next words. Death before dishonor it seemed was to be their end goal. The final defense of Kumo was the death of everyone. His mind flashed to his genjutsu exam and when he spoke, his voice had lost every ounce of emotion it could have held. “I understand and will comply, Lord Raikage.” He paused wondering if he should ask the question but determined that it was necessary. “Does this include Lady Akihana, or should she be allowed to retreat?”
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am
"She is no longer in the village," the reply was curt, without emotion. "She will not be a factor if there is an attack." The man's tone was clear, there would be no more questions of the First Lady lest the inquirer wished to lose several major organs through his mouth via the process of extreme vomiting. "I am told she has left two letters, one for yourself and one for a genin named Max, you will collect them from the front desk and deliver them appropriately and never speak of her again."

With the unpleasantness dealt with, the Raikage would turn his attention to more important matters at hand. "I would never leave Kumo if I had a choice, but for the good of our village, I must leave it now. And the hands I leave it in must be capable of doing the task assigned to them." Kumogakure worked as a well oiled machine - much like his office door - and each citizen had a part to play. Shinobi were only as good as the tools, equipment and authority they were allotted.

"With that in mind, and given the dedication you have shown to Kumogakure these past few months, I would like to award you the title of Jounin."
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:42 am
Senshi didn’t even blink, the hostility he was picking up from the Raikage cause him to straighten his body immediately. It wasn’t like he had been slouching before, but now he was ramrod straight, every muscle quivering and on edge. He wasn’t sure what he had done wrong but the moment the Raikage finished speaking, his order crystal clear his voice snapped out an instantaneous response he couldn’t hold back. “Yes sir.” The words were said in the same emotionless quality as before, but the instant obedience to an order was clear.

That office door was going to be a thing of myths and legends. He blinked at the next utterance of words, surprise flashing across his face before he slammed down on the emotion. He did not know if he was yet worthy of being a Jounin, none the less the will of his Lord had been spoken. He would be a Jounin and regardless if he was ready now, he would redouble his training to ensure that he was worthy of such a title. He bowed his head his right hand flashing up in a clenched fist to pound dully on his chest in an instant salute. “As you will it, Lord Raikage. I shall endeavor to prove myself worthy of the title. Shall I continue to prove myself with the Jounin Exams?”

To Senshi this was important, he would prefer to complete the exams regardless of holding the title or not. He saw it as important that he show everyone he had gone through the rigorous testing process and not simply been promoted for good behavior. He should fully earn the title, and in his mind that meant conducting the exams still. 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum