Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Reizo: The Not Chuunin CONT Empty Reizo: The Not Chuunin CONT

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:51 pm
Mission Link (Mission 2)
Start of the Mission

Mission Details:

Senshi merely nodded to Reizo, ensuring that the boy understood that he would follow his lead. “I’ll give you an assessment of how you did at the end, until then you are the Taichou. How would you like to conduct the mission?” Senshi would then hand the mission scroll to Reizo so that he could look over the details and make an informed decision. Once Reizo had given Senshi his marching orders he would head out, running towards the location he knew that they needed to head to. A small village in the borderlands of Lightning Country. He hadn’t been to this village yet, but he knew the borderlands decently well from his previous visit here, with Komon, on a similar missions. Focusing on his running he would be suppressing his chakra and actively using his Chakra Sensory to check out the area. Missing Ninja were always a threat out here and he wanted to be careful just in case.  

WC: 160
TWC: 770 

Mark Seal and Telepathy Seal (Dog, Bird, Ram, Dog) placed on Reizo
Chakra Suppressed, Chakra Sensory being used
AP: 835
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Reizo: The Not Chuunin CONT Empty Re: Reizo: The Not Chuunin CONT

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:40 pm
Reizo would receive the scroll and gloss over its contents. "Well first off, we need to make it over to the town. Once we're informed about the bandits whereabouts from their mayor, we'll dispatch them and report back to the town. Let's head out," Reizo explained telepathically. He didn't have a plan mapped out just yet, but he figured he could devise one while they're in transit. The Genin would suppress his chakra just in case before he left. It wouldn't be good if they were stumbled upon by a missing nin now that they had left the safety of the village. He still had their encounter with Maku fresh in his mind.

Reizo would dash out of the gates (50 speed) and head toward the town where the bandits were threatening the townspeople. It wouldn't be a terribly long journey, especially at the speed they were going. In the few minutes they would take to get there, Reizo would illuminate his reasons for taking this mission, relaying them to Senshi.

"So the reason I wanted to take this mission, Senshi, is because I was instructed by Youka to learn what he called 'the value of basic weaponry'. During my interview with him, he asked me to choose a weapon to fight him with. I was given the choice between a kunai and a tanto. Obviously, I refused to pick one, not wanting to confront him. I believe I said that there was no way I could possibly kill him with either, but at the same time I wouldn't allow him to kill me with one either. He didn't take too happily at that, and so he instructed me to go out and kill using nothing but these two weapons that he gave me in order to learn their value. I can't help but feel he intended this from the start, however. I get the suspicion that had I picked one over the other, I would have to go out and kill with it anyway. I detest this assignment greatly, but I suppose I don't have a choice but to kill again for the sake of promotion. I wonder what my body count has totaled so far. It must be near 6 or 7 by now, and soon it'll go up again. Nobody said being a shinobi was going to be easy... but I didn't expect it to be this hard either," Reizo would elucidate telepathically. "I wanted to go on this mission with you specifically because I figured you'd be the best person to teach me the importance of basic weaponry. I feel like I already know a decent amount; I use them frequently in combat already. Still, I suppose a second opinion, especially from someone as qualified as you, is in order."

Reizo would remain silent as Senshi responded, but he would make sure he didn't slow down. Shortly after Senshi would respond, the two would arrive at the town. They would be greeted by the Town Head himself, who would explain to them the whereabouts of the bandits. "Oh thank goodness you guys are here. You see, these pesky bandits have been harassing us for the better part of the week. It would be fantastic if you could take care of them for us. The women are afraid to go out alone, and the children haven't gone to school in 4 days out of fear. Please, kind sirs. They're not that far out, just past that great pine tree on the hill over yonder," the old bearded man would say, pointing to a rather large pine tree atop a hill, surrounded by a few other trees. "Don't worry Ojii-san, we'll take care of them no problems," Reizo would tell the nearly blind and deaf man. "Let's go Senshi, to the pine!" Reizo would say enthusiastically aloud. The young Genin would then take off to the pine tree atop the hill (50 speed).

-----------------------------------------
655 + 462 = 1117 words
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:16 pm
Senshi followed Reizo quietly, listening to his monologue intently, as he had been curious not only why Reizo had requested this mission but as to why he was not an official Chuunin yet. He nodded in understanding at the end of the explanation. He didn’t know why the Raikage had asked Reizo the things he had, or given him that option considering his own exam had been far different. It made sense though since the Raikage had verbally commented to say that, Reizo’s own exam would be harder. So maybe this is what he had planned when he had said that. Senshi felt a small twinge of guilt that it was likely his own words that had put Reizo into this mess.

That meant that it was Senshi’s job in order to help him succeed. If he was the reason that Reizo was being delayed in his promotion then he would do everything he could to assist the boy. Especially since he had rather thought the level of his recommendation would make it easier on his teammate. “I apologize Reizo, I fear that the Raikage may have done this because of me.” Pausing Senshi mentally forced himself to admit what he had done, “My exam was far different. I was asked who among the Genin that I knew in the village would make a better Chuunin than myself. I named you, and I fear this may be why the Raikage has made your promotion more difficult.”

Senshi had already explained to Reizo that he had done this, but he felt the need to reiterate his apology. “As for basic weapons I can of course assist you.” Senshi paused again as he put his thoughts into order. “To start with you must not think of a weapon as something separate from yourself. A weapon is an extension of who you are. You must value it as much as you value one of your own limbs. Treat it with the care you give to your own body, for it is just as important and valuable to you as one of your organs.” Senshi paused, the care he took to explain this making it clear how valuable a weapon was to a person. “You must become one with you weapons, when you wield them they are merely an extension of your own limbs. An integral part of who you are.”

Senshi would reach down between his steps and easily draw forth one of his tanto’s. He twirled it easily in his hands changing grips on as easily as he breathed. It was clear from this small demonstration that Senshi knew every aspect of the weapon he was holding. He knew the feel of the hilt in his hands, exactly how long the blade was, and where he could turn it in his hand so it would just glaze his skin, minimizing any excess movement. “A weapon improves a person, a shinobi, beyond their normal abilities. While you may be capable of destroying any of these trees with your bare fists, a weapon will allow you to be more precise. You will be able to surgically remove every layer of the tree as you destroy it, or you can cause mass damage in one fell sloop.”

As Senshi spoke he demonstrated, randomly punching a tree they passed, that immediately broke apart and toppled over. Then on the next tree, as they passed it he made a clean slice, cutting off a small section of bark. On the third tree, with his tanto alone he sliced it at the base, causing it to fall. “Finally, a weapon can further enhance a persons natural abilities. For example my tantos, they are built to conduct sound and enhance wind natured chakra so that my own skills are furthered just by wielding them.” Senshi would replace the tanto on his hip waiting to see if Reizo had anything further he wanted to add. Once they arrived in the village, Senshi allowed Reizo to do all the speaking making noted for things he should comment on later while filing the Genin towards the pine tree with an almost exasperated sigh at his utter enthusiasm.  

WC: 695
TWC: 1465

AP: 835
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:54 pm
Reizo listened to Senshi as they made their way to the town and absorbed it. He had never really thought of weapons like that. It made sense that Senshi would value them so greatly, but Reizo had always felt that weapons were just another tool for the shinobi to use, much like jutsu or chakra. He never really considered that by treating his weapons with the same respect as his own body he would learn to value their individual usage. "I get it. So instead of treating this kunai and tanto like another tool to use, I should be caring for it and respect it. That makes sense. I suppose that's why the Raikage made me embark on this task. It's not that I lacked faith or expertise with weaponry, but that I treated them too callously. The only reason I ever really cared what happened to my weapons before was because they're expensive. Thanks," Reizo would add as they arrived at the town.

Reizo talked to the Town Head just as before, and the two quickly raced to the pinetree atop the hill. Upon peeking over the summit, Reizo took note of the bandit's makeshift hideout. It looked like a gypsy shanty town. There were tents and a fire pit, but nothing fancy. It seemed like these guys were nomads who would pillage whatever innocent towns they came across. Getting low to the ground in prone position, Reizo would relay his plan to Senshi. "These guys seem pretty under-trained and under-armed. This shouldn't be too difficult. I don't think we need a distraction at all. There are only 5 of them. I'm going to assume that guy seated on that so-called throne in the middle by the fire pit is the leader. I say we divide and conquer- I'll take the 2 by the tent on the right, you take the 2 on the left, and then we converge on the leader. This should be quick and clean. I regret that we have to kill them, but these savages don't seem like the type to negotiate," Reizo would communicate telepathically.

He would take his backpack off, crouched now, and take the special kunai and tanto out of their case. He examined them closely. The kunai was pretty standard- nothing to distinguish it from a regular kunai. The tanto was a bit shinier and silvery, but still not that different from his own tanto which he kept on his back. Reizo took the kunai in his left hand and the tanto in his right, glancing at Senshi and nodding, simultaneously saying "Break!" telepathically.

------------------------------------
443 + 1117 = 1550 words
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 pm
Senshi nodded to the brief summation that Reizo gave to his long winded lecture on weapons. Frankly the main reason he had gone on for so long was that one of the few things he was passionate about in this world were weapons. They were more valuable to him than most people that he met in the world after all. “That is correct, you must always remember that a weapon can save your life in almost any situation. They should be treasured.” Once they had reached the hill top Senshi looked down on the shanty-gypsy like make up of it and scrunched his nose up in distaste at the smell.

They clearly needed a better sewage plan, rather than relieving themselves wherever they liked. Though they didn’t look tough Senshi wouldn’t underestimate them. For in that line of thought lay a painful, embaressing death. He gave a nod to Reizo to show he understood the plan and waited with tensed muscles for the order to move to be given. His hands drifted down to hover near his tanto’s and as soon as Reizo gave the order he formed a single handseal, ram. Taking off at a speed of 170 he appeared in a blur next to his first target, both tantos already drawn.

He would strike out slicing the first target in half with a wind chakra enhanced strike, before turning towards his second victim. His second tanto flying out of his hand in an unerring strike to the mans head. He was already dashing at the man pulling his tanto from his head and turning to face the leader. He had not been keeping track of Reizo throughout the brief fight, but as the blood dripped off his tantos he would take in the scene. Should Reizo not have dealt with the Bandit leader, he would pull one of his tantos back and send a blast of wind chakra at the man. The Decapitating Air waves technique would likely slice him to tiny pieces. If he had dealt with the man, Senshi would stand calmly waiting to see if Reizo wanted to issue any further orders.  

WC: 357
TWC: 1822

AP: 750
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:19 pm
Putting the tanto in his mouth for a brief moment, Reizo would form the Ram hand sign to body flicker toward the right (161 speed). The two bandits were completely unaware of the sudden and swift strike of the Genin. Reizo flicked the kunai with a small circular motion toward the bandit that was further away, about 15 meters out. The bandit caught it with his heart as the kunai burrowed deep into the man's chest. Within seconds, the crook would collapse with a surprised look on his face, dead. This caught the attention of the nearer bandit, but by the time he had reached for his weapon, Reizo had drawn his tanto from his mouth with his right hand and delivered a clean and deep slice across the man's torso, eviscerating him (140 speed, BattoJutsu: Quickdraw).

Dashing through his victim in one motion, the blood a bright and fresh red on his tanto, Reizo continued moving to retrieve his kunai from the first bandit's chest. Still running at his full speed, Reizo would grab his kunai and was just about to launch it at the leader when Senshi had cut the leader down with his jutsu. Slowing to a near halt, the blonde haired Genin approached Senshi in a walk. "Darn, I guess you're still a tad bit faster than me. Let's head back and report to the Town Head," Reizo would say aloud, putting his tanto and kunai back into their case, making sure the fresh blood was not cleaned off for Youka's approval.

After grabbing the do-it-yourself throne that looked more like a highchair to display to the Town Head as proof, Reizo would head back to the town, keeping his chakra suppressed and with his sensory active, looking out for any unwanted visitors.

-------------------------------------
298 + 1550 = 1848 words
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 pm
“Probably because of this earing.” Senshi motioned to the earing with a casual flick of his wrists that also sent the blood on his tanto’s falying off. He carefully wiped then off, using one of the bandits clothes to clean them before turning and following Reizo towards the village. “Im sure you can purchase one, my fathers shop carries them. Their known as Helix Earings, and have seals they help naturally boost your speed.” Sensh figured explaining the earing would be better since it was likely that Reizo would be interested in them himself. Once they arrived back Senshi would allow Reizo to tell the village leader whatever information he wanted before following the Genin back towards the village.

As they ran he would give Reizo his assessment. “The only thing I can think to improve with you is to ask more questions from the village leader to get a better idea on the bandits capabilities. He may have known more and just didn’t think to add it. Overall though you did excellent.” Senshi would shrug as though to say there really wasn’t much to say. Once they got back to the village, he would say good bye to Reizo before heading to turn in the mission report and then to go to bed. He desperately needed sleep after all.  

WC: 220
TWC: 2042

Request:

C Rank Mission Complete
2000 Ryo

------EXIT--------
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:36 pm
Reizo would arrive at the town and find the Town Head. "Oh my, that was so quick! How did it go," the old man remarked. Reizo presented him with the chair and responded, "It was easy Ojii-san, no worries. If you ever need any more help from the village, don't hesitate to write."

Reizo would then turn to his partner, Senshi. A grin formed on the boy's youthful face as his teammate congratulated him on his first well-conducted mission. He nodded when Senshi remarked that he should've asked for more information, and recognized that there was always room for improvement. It was always something he struggled with - finding the right questions to ask. More information was always beneficial, but he was still happy that the mission had gone so smoothly. Reizo nodded at Senshi to indicate they should head back to the village, and they departed. Reizo would then take a shower.

---------------- EXIT --------------------
154 + 1848 = 2002 words total

TWC for the mission = 4044 words

Claims:
C-rank mission complete
5 AP
2000 ryo

Chuunin Rank
+20 stats
3 free C-ranks:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23793-water-replacement-technique
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23604-v6-water-clone-jutsu
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu

Last edited by Reizo Shōyu <3 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Mission wc must be split evenly, each of you needs to do 2k. <3