Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Squeezing in a Skill ft Senshi Empty Squeezing in a Skill ft Senshi

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:12 pm
Komori was running down the streets in a hurry, although he was not sure when because he had like twelve separate threads going on at once. While enjoyable, it made timelining harder, and as a result he seemed to continue to break the fourth wall. Regardless, he clutched a small piece of paper in his hands as he hurried to the address written on it. His true chuunin exam was approaching, the exam that would make or break him. Whether this be his physical body or his spirit, he was unaware of as of yet. However, he was heading to the home of someone who had already broken his physical body not too long ago, for some last minute help in preparation for the exam. He had just recently finished training with Hitori Uzumaki, so this would be his final stop before he would head towards the last building of the chuunin exams. He rounded a corner, nearly crashing into pedestrians as he made his way up a small hill and the house was finally in sight. He was anxious, eager, and excited all at the same time. He skidded to a stop at the door, as he would knock several times and await the door opening. Should the door open, Komori would smile and greet his friend, Senshi Kobayashi.

WC: 220
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Squeezing in a Skill ft Senshi Empty Re: Squeezing in a Skill ft Senshi

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:29 pm
Komori had terrible timing. Senshi had only been off shift from patrol duty for about thirty minutes. Just enough time for him to have eaten. He was stepping out of the shower when the knock on his door occurred. With an annoyedglance towards his door, considering all he wanted was some sleep after the demanding missions, training, and extra duties he had been up to. With a world weary sigh the sixteen year old Chuunin threw on a pair pants that he had, forgoing the use of a shirt for now. He definitely didn’t have time to put his usual red wraps on. He headed towards the door opening it to find none other than the bane of his existence, Komori Hozuki. At least the Genin was getting more mature than he had been though. Komori would be greeted to the overly muscled chest of the sixteen year old straight in his face.

He would have a complete view of the hideous burn scars that ran across the entire front of his body, courtesy of Maku. The burn scars would go from his waist line, climbing up around the left side of his body, fully encompassing the left pectoral muscle and half of his neck. The left side obviously. Underneath the burn scars on the left should was the bright purple and blue of lightning damage. The right side of his chest was scarred with several stab wounds and various cuts. Raising an eyebrow after several seconds of silence Senshi finally spoke. “Good Afternoon Komori, how may I help you?” Realizing that he was being slightly rude he stepped back and motioned for Komori to enter his home. Komori would be able to see two doors down a hall way, a small kitchen with a small four person table and a single couch with a coffee table.  
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:54 pm
Komori was caught off guard by the appearance of the masculine Senshi and his more masculine beard. However, what caused him to be speechless was the discovery of an immense amount of burn wounds among various other scarring that seemed to cover the majority of the chuunin’s body. Dear God. Komori was not scared or intimidated by them at all, he was just merely curious as to how so many of them had come to encompass Senshi’s body. It seemed as though he had more scarring than actual skin. At least now Komori knew why the boy had started to wear more and more red bandages. It was rather sad to look at, and Komori stopped himself before he could enquire about their origin. He was in a hurry and deemed that questioning would be rude. He accepted the gesture of invitation and stepped inside, preferring to head towards the comfortable looking couch but did not sit, at least yet, as he paced about the coffee table. He had been ingesting plenty of caffeine lately, as he seemed to be everywhere at once lately, despite not using shadow clones. He had debated sending one here, but deemed that Senshi might find it rude that Komori did not show up himself. “Hey, big guy,” Komori still had a sense of youth in the way he spoke at times, as he had matured recently, but not enough to where he would become dull. He was determined to always keep at least aspects of the person that he was before the exams, but only the best parts. He did not want to lose himself on the road to becoming more powerful. “Remember during my chuunin preliminary, when I punched you square in the face and the lightning seemed to just fizzle out of my hand and poof off of your body in a spark?” Komori began to settle down as he sat down on the couch and made eye contact with his host, doing his best to ignore the burn wounds, as Komori would rather not call attention to them yet. “Would you mind showing me that really quickly?”

WC: 576
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 pm
As Komori entered the room and moved towards the couch, Senshi’s flamingo summon Kureiji would jump up from the couch. Kureiji was just over three feet tall, bright pink and neon blue feathers stuck out all over his body. He would jump onto the back of the couch pointing at Komori with one of his wings and yelling loudly, “I AM THE MAN-FLAMINGO ALL THE WOMEN WANT!” Senshi’s hand rose up rubbing in his face in exhaustion at Kureiji’s words as he followed to boy towards the couch. He would reach out and shove the flamingo to the ground before turning to Komori and listening to his words.

As he spoke Kureiji could just be heard mumbling, “You’re just jealous the women want me more.” Senshi, clearly ignored his annoying C rank flamingo summon as he spoked to Komori. “I apologize for Kureiji, he had too much caffeine today. As for the skill, sure I can show you the Kaminari no Ririsu. It’s fairly simple.” Senshi paused as Kureihi jumped back onto the back of the couch, shoving him off again and directing a glare towards the flamingo who chose this point to jump up from the ground again and slide in front of Komori offering his right wing to shake with the Genin.

“I’m Kurieji, the most handsome suave Flamingo there ever was. All the girls want me, if ya know what I mean.” He’d wink at the Hozuki boy as he spoke. Senshi rubbed the side of his face in exasperation again. He was really going to kill his flamingo’s if they didn’t stop this shit. “All you have to do is focus on your natural lightning natured chakra and then surround any foreign lightning nature chakra with it and direct it out of your body. I will warn you, you’ll end up with some lightning damage like on my left shoulder.” Senshi would shrug his left shoulder to indicate the blue and purplish pink damage that shown under the burn scars.  
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:24 pm
Despite there being a rather tense feeling in the air, at least to the genin, he still found a way to laugh upon meeting Kureiji. Senshi just shoved the overzealous flamingo down and held the bridge of his nose. Komori found the disdain that the chuunin had for his summons comedic, which was usually his thing. Kureiji proceeded to hop on the couch again, only to be shoved off once more. When he had approached Komori and offered his right wing to shake, Komori did the polite thing and extended his hand, taking its wing in his own… er hand that is. Upon hearing its narcissistical self introduction, the Hozuki immediately felt a bond with this animal. They seemed to understand each other pretty well. Had he any plans to sign the flamingo contract, Kureiji would clearly be his first friend, but alas he had no such plans. Sorry, Senshi, you’re stuck with this one. “My name is Komori Hozuki.” He then repeated what the flamingo said back to him, changing it up ever so slightly in the same manner that he had done with Ganjo. These summons seemed to have their own varying rules for manners, so the lad found it simple to merely match their own tone and expressions. “The most handsome, suave shinobi in the entire world. And I don’t think that last bit is right, because I’m living proof as to why that’s wrong.” Komori winked back. He then turned his attention to Senshi once the chuunin spoke up. Upon hearing the explanation, Komori accepted the consequences, “That’s fine by me. I’d just like to make sure I go into this challenge at my very best, and I’m glad you’ve been a good teacher to me since we met.” He gave the shirtless boy a smile. “Although in order to perfect that, I’m afraid you might have to hit me in the same manner.” He gave a nervous chuckle. “Just try not to break any bones this time.” He would then get in a ready stance as he looked inwards to prepare his chakra.

WC: 924
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm
“I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE OF WOMEN!” Kureiji’s voice would echo throughout the house as he yelled his challenge out to Komori. He had shaken the boys hand with his wing, but the minute he gave his introduction had shouted his claim. “I BET I CAN GET A WOMANS ADDRESS FASTER THAN YOU!” Kureiji then gave a devilishly handsome smirk before winking at the Genin, “We all know whats happens once I get that address too.” He then proceeded to commit the leude act known as air humping, both of his wings splayed out, only looking like it was trying to grasp something in front of him while the other smacked the air wildly.

Senshi gave an annoyed stare to the flamingo, before nodding at Komori’s words. “Sure, if you’re prepared?” He would wait for Komori’s go ahead before lignting chakra would appear in his left fist. He then reached out and instead of moving to punch Komori he would instead go to tap him in the center of the chest. The boy would then have to surround the lightning chakra that entered his system with his own and then direct it out of his body. Senshi would wait and just as Komori would release the lightning chakra from his system he would grab Kureiji and throw him into the path of the lightning bolt coming out of Komori’s skin giving a satisfied grin as the bird was shocked. “You only did that cause I’m way more handsome than both of you, ya brute!” Kureiji’s weak and now tired voice would say from his position on the ground. 
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:47 pm
“Oh yeah!” The competitive Komori then signed the Rat and Dog handseals in order to bring out a small black book from another dimension using the Storage Displacement technique. He then proceeded to open it and flip through some pages, demonstrating quite an impressive number of addresses. Without even seeing any proof from his new rival for women’s affections, Komori followed up with an, “In your feathered face!” The genin then proceeded to ignore the rather crude gestures that the bird was making. Komori then turned to face Senshi, prepared to be hit in the face. “Ready.” He was rather surprised that he was not forced to take the brunt of the impact, as Senshi had now seemed to realize what the word ‘overkill’ meant and managed to not hit Komori with lethal force. Komori then forced out his lightning nature chakra in a similar manner to how his body was covered with lightning javelin, which proceeded to encompass the foreign chakra and dispel it from his left shoulder blade, in the direction of the couch. He then watched in amusement as Senshi threw the womanizing bird to intercept the lightning bolt. Komori grinned in amusement, as he was not used to Senshi being so comical, whether or not he was doing this on purpose. Komori quickly relished in the fact that he had picked up on the technique so quickly. “Thank you so much, Senshi, I owe you one.” In reality, he owed the chuunin like ten or twelve, but Senshi did not seem to have a knowledge of favors. He would await for Senshi to address him at all, before sticking his tongue out at the bird once Senshi was not looking. If the chuunin was looking, however, Komori would refrain from doing so. The boy would then hurry out the door, heading home to get a good night’s sleep in preparation for his exam the following day.

--Exit--
WC: 1244
Requesting: 6 Stat points, Kaminari no Ririsu Lightning Release
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Approved @ kumori unless stopped. <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:05 pm
Kureiji would begin to speak as Senshi moved to strike Komori, exclaiming about his little black book “No fair! Senshi doesn’t let me roam the villiage that….” He was then cut off as Senshi threw the flamingo intot he path of the lightning bolt. Primarily just to shut him up. After the Hozuki Genin had completed the task with the skill, Senshi would give him a polite nod and see him to the door before heading to bed. Sleep. That’s what he needed and maybe all of this would have just been a bad dream.

-------EXIT-------

No Claims other than the hope that Aki Laughed 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum