Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Unusual meet up (P) (Sal) Empty Unusual meet up (P) (Sal)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:35 pm
Ryou was out training with some dummies that he made from his Aunt's friend shop. He used cotton stuffing and fabrics. the fabrics were multi colored so it looked pretty cool but he made them to destroy them. First thing he did with them was kick them and punch them. He needed training with taijutsu. The next thing was the Dance of Willows on them. The bones came out of his palms and poked holes in his new dummies. It was pretty hot out so he took of his sweatshirt, showing off his black sleeve less shirt. One of the jutsu he wanted be able to use the Blade of wind, which he was so close. So during the training he used the jutsu against the dummy. The wind chakra slice that came in between his fingers, cut the dummy in half. The next thing he trains was the range part of the jutsu. He fired them at a new dummy, the cuts were nice and clean. Then he uses Gale palm on another dummy, it doesn't damage it just blows it back. Then he trains with academy jutsu.

Training was going well for him, he was improving, which Ryou really liked. He rests against a dummy that was propped up against a rock. The dummy made it a more comfortable. He closes his eyes to completing the nice resting time he had.
Anonymous

Unusual meet up (P) (Sal) Empty Re: Unusual meet up (P) (Sal)

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:41 pm
Salzem was actually somewhat entertained as he watched a particular genin beat the ever-loving piss out of a pair of training dummies, cutting one in half with a blade of wind and pushing back the other with a push of the same, sending it flying back several feet. The Lycan watched a few meters away, out of sight from the child as he sat down against a dummy propped up against a large stone, wondering how he could make a spar a little more... interesting... There wasn't anything interesting in just walking up, announcing your presence and demanding a battle. Instead... the ninja had a better idea... but it would be exceedingly difficult to pull off correctly with all these other ninja training around in here...

Slipping a kunai-dagger out of his weapon's pouch, Salzem took it between two fingers and tossed it right at the boy's right shoulder (speed 30, sharpness 50), anticipating he'd easily be able to block it or dodge it or something after the show he put on just a moment earlier. Following him tossing that kunai, the lycanthrope would suddenly transform into his wolven form (speed 150), leaping high over the heads of the the other ninja, coming down at Ryou like a meteorite, teeth bared and claws extended (speed 50). As Salzem came down on the boy, he raised a fist by his own head, throwing it forward the moment he was in range, a surprise punch to be sure, but one that would certainly segway into a good spar (speed 30, strength 37).
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm
Ryou was opens his eyes for a minute just for a kunai to be thrown at him. It wasn't moving fast so he used the dummy as a shield a threw the dummy up to the moving kunai out of it line of fire. As the dummy and the kunai flew he pulls out his own kunai. Ryou then saw the monster come out of his hiding spot. Ryou was already awake from the kunai but then his mind races when he sees Sal in his Wolven form. Ryou was memorized by the beast with its white fur and it's claws and fangs. Ryou relley loved reading mythology, but he never thought of fighting a were wolf. The beast was over him about to throw a punch, panicking/ quick thinking, uses the kunai and stabs the beast's calf. If the beast flinched in pain, he would roll under he beast to get out of Sal's punch. Then once he would get out he would reach for a explosive tag placing it down and jumping away as fast as he could.

WC:180
TWC: 413
Anonymous

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm
Salzem's foot slammed into Ryou's hand as he came down, raising his leg in a kick that would strike the kid's kunai-wielding hand, knocking the knife out from his grasp and sending it toppling into the sand (speed 45, strength 30). If the kid's plan proceeded, he would roll away but as he did, the lycanthrope would immediately snap at his leg with his teeth as it came up, his jaws tightening around his calf (speed 50, strength 50, sharpness 75). Of course, his fangs would puncture the kid's muscles and skin with relative ease, sending blood flying every which way, but also giving the monster a more firm grip as his flesh fell into place around it's wound. Salzem would rear up to his full 9 foot height, growing with a mouth-full of leg as he swung his head to the right sharply, letting go of his grasp and allowing the child to fly away (Throwing speed: 40, Strength 40) to his right, sending the kid rolling into the sand at least 6 meters away, the toss itself likely doing little harm, but the bite's bleeding gashes still being present and likely stunting his speed. In an instant, Salzem would revert back to his human form, spitting out Ryou's blood from his mouth, almost disgusted, before wiping the rest from his lips with his sleeve. For the first time, the kid would see the ninja's human shape, with his pale skin and sanguine eyes, with his black hair and thin, yet toned frame... He looked nothing like the monster that attacked him a second ago.

"Kid, you alright?" Salzem would ask, glancing down at the kid's leg. "Can you still fight?"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm
Ryou started to panic as there werewolf disarmed him, like it was smart enough to know it was a dangerous. Then the beast threw him over to it's right with his leg. Ryou yelled once thrown. Once he stopped moving he quickly turned around to the beast, hoping for no other attacks but he was sure there was going to be more. Ryou then stares in awe of the beast turning into a shinobi. Ryou was amazed that this man had that kind of ability. He looks at the man for while, absorbing his body details. He snapped back when his leg started to act up. He then performs medical ninjutsu on his leg. Ryou kept in mind that this was still a man that attacked him, so while he healed he looked at the man for any other attacks. "Kid, you alright?" Sal then says and "Can you still fight?" Ryou didn't respond the first one but responds his second question with another. "W-why are you fighting me?" His voice was all shaky out of fear. "And who are you?" He adds

(Blade of wind 2000/2000)
other wc for blade of wind: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33762-needs-friends-open

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 pm
Salzem cocked his head to the side when he heard the kid's tone, surprised he didn't figure it out already. It was a training ground, was it not? Wasn't much training if every single attack was expected to hit and a dummy no less. Whether or not Ryou chose to see it this way, Salzem was only trying to help the kid, to keep him on his toes because when the time came he'd have to flail about for his life... the one aiming to take it wasn't going to be as motionless and inert as the dummies the kid had been attacking thus far. Still... he did just brutally attack the poor kid out of nowhere... even while he was recovering from his latest training session... Immediately, the lycan felt guilty for attacking him the way he did, especially for the wounds he inflicted upon the child...

"Hey, hey.... I'm sorry, alright?" Salzem stated, raising his hands to show that he was no longer a threat. "I saw you practicing with dummies and I thought I'd give you a little surprise spar, something to keep you on your toes, you know...?" He offered a shaky smile as if that would compensate for the gash in Ryou's leg... He couldn't help but stare at it... as if it had some kind of meaning beyond the blood-loss.

"My name is Salzem..." He weaved 3 handsigns and his palms began to glow a soft, gentle green a soothing tone akin to that of sea-water, the blue-green tides washing across the silver beaches. "Do you mind if I heal your leg...? I want to make it up to you for that sudden... attack."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:59 pm
Ryou noticed the head band around his neck. He knew what village it belonged to, Konaha's. "Hey, hey.... I'm sorry, alright?"Sal said to Ryou. Sal spoke in was nicer than Ryou thought it would be for his form he just saw. Sal then explains the reason for the sudden attack. "I saw you practicing with dummies and I thought I'd give you a little surprise spar, something to keep you on your toes, you know...?" Ryou replies. "Oh...I see." Ryou seem a little convinced.

Sal introduces himself then asks. "Do you mind if I heal your leg...? I want to make it up to you for that sudden... attack." Ryou the laughs a bit. "T-thanks but I think I got." He says as the wound was closing up from Ryou's own medical ninjutsu. "And m-my name is Ryou Kenshin." He introduces himself as it was polite when someone else did the same. "So...A werewolf... I have longed to see one in real life, but now one shows up." Ryou gives a smile which surprises even himself, he thought maybe it was because he was beginning to calm down or that deep down he trusted him. "Is that some kekki genki?" He then asks.

Anonymous

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:19 pm
Ryou seemed to understand that Salzem had no more hostile intentions toward him which was good, especially in his case... The last thing he needed was his intentions taken the wrong way and having everyone at his throat once again. He only hoped this boy grew up quick because he needed someone he could effectively ambush like this and get a good fight out of them...

The boy explained that he had everything under control in regards to his leg, noting that Salzem was, in fact, a werewolf. He'd always wanted to see one apparently, smiling at the lycan in some strange way that made him somewhat uncomfortable. It was like a kid looking at some animal in a zoo... This must've been what the lions or bears felt like being probed with the inquisitive, curious eyes of people that didn't know everything... When the child asked if this was some kind of kekki-genki, Salzem cocked his head to the side in thought, crossing his arms. He couldn't very well call it that, could he? No kekki-genki was ever spread like this except MAYBE with the exception of Jugo but even that might be stretching it... Salzem was bitten by an infected dog and became what he was today... kages know what that made him... One would assume it made him a sick person that needed to be cured but since this infection was so permanently integrated into his system... he wasn't really sick either.

"I guess you could say that, sure." He finally agreed, watching as the child finished up healing his bite-wound. Ever-so casually, Salzem pulled his mask back over his face and peeled up the paper-bomb Ryou left in the sand, handing it off to him so he didn't forget it. Despite how powerful he was now, a well placed bomb or two would indeed be the death of him, especially if his natural healing ability was somehow negated. "You know, there might be others like me, kid. Monster-wolf-people from old wives-tales, roaming the woods under the cloak of night... On the other hand, I might be the only one."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 pm
Ryou looked at Sal after he asked if what he had was a kekki genki, Ryou noted that it took him awhile to answer with,"I guess you could say that, sure." Ryou wasn't sure how to take his response. Ryou takes the paper bomb that he threw down, he thought as he looked at the lethal paper,Could I kill him with this?. Then next thing he said did get him thinking, "You know, there might be others like me, kid. Monster-wolf-people from old wives-tales, roaming the woods under the cloak of night... On the other hand, I might be the only one." Ryou pondered on that. "I guess that's sad that you have no one else like you." Ryou then laughs a bit. "I mean someone with your power." He stuffs the paper bomb in his weapon pouch. After he stopped healing, Ryou got up from where he laid. "So, I'm guess your here for the exams." He said as he connected the dots with a leaf ninja here in Suna.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:56 pm
"Nah, it's not lonely." They lycan shook his head gently, stuffing his hands back into his pockets as Ryou took his paper-bomb back. "If there were more like me, I'd have no choice but to keep an eye on them so they don't end up going completely insane... Sounds more trouble than it's worth, huh?" He shrugged his shoulders as if it were no big deal. When the kid got up and made the assumption that Salzem was, in fact, here for the exams, he smiled slightly and nodded, caught off-guard somewhat by his skills of deduction.

"Yup. That's about the short of it. I'm looking forward to testing my skill against one of your ninja, you know. It's hardly a secret that Sunagakure trains their ninja well, perhaps even on par with the hidden leaf's." Salzem's patriotism showed it's face once in a blue-moon and that was one of those times. For a person born and raised to protect their country, it was a near-impossible task to declare their own ninja inferior to that of a rival's, especially now that he was competing in a competition that would prove his people's superiority later.

"But seriously kid, what are you training for? Power, knowledge, protecting the village? Is there something you aspire to be?" Perhaps an awkward question, but right now, Ryou had his full attention. He wanted to know more about him and his desires as a person, not necessarily a ninja.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum