Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private]

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:06 pm
[OOC: I'm so sorry Aya but I'm gonna have to cut this short due to recent events ;-; we can absolutely pick this up again later if you want! I'm sorry again!]

The snake jutsu that Ayame had formed still managed to chase chase until he sat on the rock. Since his new seat was out of the jutsu's distance he was still fine. He noticed that a few moments after activating that strange technique, Ayame actually cancelled it for some reason. Maybe it was just a new technique she was still working on and didn't have it fully functional just yet. Jace wasn't sure. All he knew was that it was getting late and keeping up the genjutsu along with Molecular Shift was sapping his stamina. He would have to stop one or the other soon.

After the water snake had dispelled and her nearly invisible technique was ended, Ayame didn't really do anything. She was just kind of standing there. Jace assumed she was keeping her eyes on the genjutsu version of himself for oncoming attacks. Still, it was getting late already and he needed to go prepare for the exams coming up. If he wasn't well rested then this would be a waste of time. The blonde boy didn't think they had done enough training for Ayame to be satisfied, but unfortunately he had to go. 

Jace quickly ended his genjutsu and made his way over to his student. "I'm sorry Ayame, but I didn't realize how late it was getting. I need to get back to my room so that I can shower and rest up for the exams. Don't worry though, we will continue this another time. I promise." he said to the girl, punctuating his sentence with a kind smile. "Well, I'll see you later. Good luck in the exams if I don't see you before then." he said before he quickly performed the Ram hand seal and dashed out of the training fields in the direction of the hotel at a speed far greater than she would be able to see.
[exit]
TWC: 2,991
claiming 2,832 words to finish learning molecular shift
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private]

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 pm
Approved Jace
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 pm
Ayame was shocked that she had been in a genjutsu the whole time, for when he released it he came from a direction that he shouldn't have been at and her snake was nowhere to be seen. It must have been when she met his eyes! Very smart, Jace... very very smart.

"Oh, yeah it is getting pretty late" Ayame stated noticing the position of the sun. "Uh thanks for training with me again, sensei!" she muttered remaining respectful but also feeling slightly offended that he called everything off so suddenly as if he had merely gotten bored with their battle. "Take care!" She would call after her sensei as he left the training field.

Ayame would remain a few minutes more so not as to run into him again on the way back considering it was likely that they would be going to the same place anyway.

(Exit)

WC: 149
TWC: 2666

Claiming:

2666/4250 : Yureigan - Agliophobia

13 stats
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:52 pm
Approved Aya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum