Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Taking Sora out on the Town Empty Taking Sora out on the Town

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:30 am
Mission Details:

Mission Links:
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Taking Sora out on the Town Empty Re: Taking Sora out on the Town

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 am
Senshi arrived at the mission office near seven am in order to retrieve the three E rank missions he had promised to do with Uzumaki Sora. He had made Chuunin and was able to take people out on missions and while taking someone out on an E Rank mission didn’t seem very glamorous it would be good for the newly promoted Chuunin to gain some more skills as a leader. He entered the office walking up to the E Rank mission desk and nodding to the Chuunin on duty. He did not look forwards to the times when he would have to be sitting in the mans spot. It seemed like a rather boring job to be stuck doing after all. “Good morning, I’m here to pick up the excess E rank missions that are available.”

The more experienced Chuunin looked at the bearded man in front of him oddly for several moments before shrugging. “All right, if you really want to, here you are.” After he had handed the missions over Senshi looked at the three scrolls carefully. There was no one else in line and he wanted to ensure that he understood he mission parameters before he met up with Sora. It was important that he appear as all knowing as possible to his new team member. Especially since he intended to teach the junior Genin how to be not only a good Genin but also how to be a Chuunin eventually. After he had memorized the three missions he walked back outside noting that it was nearing seven forty five.

Sora should be here soon and Senshi would be able to explain the three missions to him. Hopefully the boy didn’t think he was too good to be performing these tasks for the village. Regardless Senshi would be making of point of explainaing to the boy why these missions were so good for a newly promoted Genin to complete. It was important that he understand these little nuances so he could teach others eventually. Senshi would also be teaching him how to write reports at the end of the mission so that he would be able to do it on his own eventually. Also an invaluable skill to have for someone who would one day be trying to become a Chuunin of the village.  

WC: 387
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 am
Sora was glad that he was finally going to be able to go on a mission, and not just that, but with a Chuunin! In the short span of a day Senshi had been able to become Chuunin; it was unbelievable to the rookie Genin! He had to be more earnest, rather than try to throw a celebration over Senshi's upgrade. A little congratulation would be alright.

As he walked down the street, he made sure to wave to Senshi to alert that he was here. He used Body Flicker once again to get right next to Senshi with a small smile.

"Congratulations on your achievement. I didn't know you were that skilled to be already taking the Chuunin exams." Sora would say before he looked at the scrolls. These must be the missions that they were going to do, just thinking about it made him even excited! He wondered if Senshi had already done them before he turned Chuunin. You see, some missions can be retaken, and some are not, but when you become Chuunin, you get access to all the missions you've done before, like a start over.

"What're we going to be doing today Senshi, some E-Ranks, or D-Ranks? I don't mind whichever one, as long as it is a mission." For some reason, Sora felt jumpy as if he just needed to talk all day long, but he needed to stop stalling, he had to get to work.

WC: 251

TWC: 251
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 am
Senshi’s head lifted as the boy, Sora appeared on the street, his chakra sensory always active having alerted him to the boys arrival. It wasn’t long before the boy used the body flicker to land next to him, a complete waste of chakra and stamina since he could have just run. Senshi hoped that Sora was doing it in order to train his stamina and become a better shinobi and not just because he wanted to show off. He gave a slight frown at that thought wondering how to impress upon the boy that establishing good mission habits was important. Wasting stamina on a technique like that right now wasn’t that big of a deal but on a C rank or higher where combat was possible it could be deadly in the end.

“Good morning Sora-kouhai, for this mission I will be your team captain, and you will essentially be my apprentice.” Senshi paused finding the idea of that rather odd. After all he hadn’t been a shinobi for very long and yet here he was with an apprentice already. His own team at that. How odd. Senshi formed a hand seal and placed a fuuinjutsu D rank lock seal on the first scroll before offering it to the boy in front of him. “You said your specialty was Fuuinjutsu. I have placed a D rank locking seal on this one, unlock it and study the mission inside. Then relock the seal, it is important to always maintain security on missions.” Senshi gave a slight shrug as he spoke, deciding that maybe he should begin by explaining why this was important.

“While this is an E rank mission, and there is no threat of combat, injury, or death if you build good mission habits now then you will be that much better at the more dangerous C rank and above techniques. As my apprentice, it is my job to teach you these things and ensure you live a long prosporous life in the service of Kumogakure.” Senshi fought the urge to blush as he found himself monloging on service and Duty for Kumo. It really wasn’t that surprising that he did so, considering how dedicated to the village he was. Pushing of his slight embaressment he spoke again. “Once you read the mission I want you to brief me on it, and list reasons why this might be a mission assigned to new Genin. It is also my duty to teach you to be a leader and become a Chuunin so I will ask you for plans on how to complete these missions to help prepare you.”

Senshi then crossed his arms staring at the five foot eight boy in front of him. He was tall for his age, just as Senshi had been and Senshi could see how Sora would soon become a huge asset to the village. Fuuinjutsu was a rare specialization and something highly sought after. If Sora could buckle down and mature a bit more then he would become someone that others came to rely on more often. IT was Senshi’s job to train him to take up the mantle of Chuunin and he would do everything in his power to ensure that the boy before him was ready for it when the time came.  

WC: 549
TWC: 936

((OOC: Handed you the scroll for the Mailman mission))
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:48 am
An apprenticeship? That was interesting. Usually, teams consisted of three Genin and one Chuunin or Jounin; there were only individual cases where there would only be one or two students. It hadn't mattered to him; it was ironic of how Sora had said that he wanted to be on a team with Senshi when they had first met each other.

“Good morning Sora-kohai, for this mission I will be your team captain, and you will essentially be my apprentice.”

Sora waved his hand slightly to greet the boy as he watched him put a Fuinjutsu: Lock on the scroll. 

“You said your specialty was Fuuinjutsu. I have placed a D-Rank locking seal on this one, unlock it and study the mission inside. Then relock the seal, it is important always to maintain security on missions.” Senshi had said handing him the scroll.

Learning something right off the bat, that was a good thing, though, primarily since it was Fuinjutsu and Fuinjutsu came easily to him.

Quickly, Sora recalled everything he did to learn the E-Rank version of Fuinjutsu: Breaking. Sora made a little dot once again slightly bigger than the E-Rank one and then started to channel his chakra into it. Not too much and not too little, you could say just excellent, because nobody has perfect chakra control; especially an Uzumaki. As the seal finally started to unlock Sora smiled, he finally knew why Fuinjutsu came quickly to him; it was because it was in his genes.

Apparently, the Uzumaki were always great at Fuinjutsu no matter what, and it had been passed down to everyone in the family. It could be considered a Kekkai Genkai to some people, it might even be one, but that wasn't what he was happy about right now. He was glad that he finally knew so much about himself from just knowing one fact that he was an Uzumaki.

Enough ramble, the mission was a simple mailman mission to deliver letters throughout the town to the citizens of Kumogakure, it seemed simple enough, not like any risking adventure. He was all right with that, though, slow and steady wins the race.

He went over the Fuinjuts: Lock just like he did the Fuinjutsu: Breaking. It was where you focused on one little thing, created a small seal, and then locked it. It was simple, but you just needed to know which place to put the seal, how big it is supposed to be, and how much chakra you need in it. Sora finally got the D-Rank technique of Fuinjutsu: Lock correct, and he smiled a warm smile once again. Thank you Senshi-sensei and thank you Uzumaki blood! Sora finally got to place the Fuinjutsu: Lock back on the scroll and then handed it back to his, what he could now call, sensei. 

"While this is an E rank mission, and there is no threat of combat, injury, or death if you build positive mission habits now then you will be that much better at the more dangerous C rank and above techniques. As my apprentice, it is my job to teach you these things and ensure you live a long prosperous life in the service of Kumogakure.” Senshi explained to him

Sora listened to the lecture Senshi gave him about E-Rank Missions. That made a lot of sense now! He had always wondered what they were for; Sora always thought it was for teamwork or something. Many people believed that E-Ranks were made just for torture of Genin who just graduated. It seemed as if Senshi had answered him and everyone else who was wondering, and he was satisfied with his reply. This mission sure would help him learn how to work the shinobi life successfully.

“Once you read the mission I want you to brief me on it, and list reasons why this might be a task assigned to new Genin. It is also my duty to teach you to be a leader and become a Chuunin, so I will ask you for plans on how to complete these missions to help prepare you.”

"Yes, sir. Senshi, sensei," Sora had said with a slight bow before he straightened up again waiting for the mission to start.

"Sensei Senshi, the E-Rank Mission in that scroll is to deliver mail and letters to the citizens of Kumogakure without anything happening to the mail on the way there." Sora would say straightening himself and reporting back to the Chuunin.

WC: 757

TWC: 1008
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 am
Senshi watched as his apprentice took the scroll and spent several moments examining it before he used a vastly different technique than Senshi himself did in order to break the seal. He found it rather interesting and he took several moments to watch the boy work through it and taking notes on how he did it. Fuuinjutsu was not something that came easily to the Chuunin, instead it was merely something that he practiced because he enjoyed the intellectual pursuit of it all. It was something that he found challenging and interesting and he could spend hours just reading up on the theories behind it. It was why he had volunteered to take the Uzumaki boy one.

It would give him a greater excuse in order to train more in Fuuinjutsu, rather than just succumbing to the easy reason of saying that he wanted to do it for selfish reasons. Senshi pushed these thoughts off and focused back in on Sora watching as he read the scroll. He didn’t spend very long going over it and when he replaced the locking seal, also a D rank variant, on the scroll and handed it back without answering his questions fully, it brought a frown to Senshi’s face. He took a moment to push down his irritation at the boy already ignoring a request deciding to take it easy on him since it seemed like an honest mistake.

As thought he had done so only because he was so excited. Instead Senshi focused his mind on recalling some fuuinjutsu books he had read recently, going over how the C rank lock variant worked. He remembered that it had a lot to do with power and the fact that there were so many different versions of them, they were much harder to recognize from someone who had not studied them extensively. Something that Senshi had made a very serious point in doing since he had decided to learn the specialty of fuuinjutsu. He had a long way to go before he could claim it as a specialty, especially since he currently didn’t know any C rank Fuuinjutsu techniques. It had been a hard decision to make since it would mean he was giving up the chance to be more combat oriented until he managed to qualify for Jounin.

But it would make him a far more effective team leader and team member since he still worked for his Jounin Commander, Itami. Senshi pushed this off as he broke the D rank seal that Sora had applied to the scroll and then focusing his chakra a small black mark began to appear. It seemed that all of his studying into seals was making this a rather easy one to learn. Much simpler than the training he had done to learn the E and D rank versions of this seal. Finally the small black seal finalized, a C rank locking skill. Something Senshi had not planned to learn for awhile but it would be useful to learn to assist the boy before him. Not that he’d recommened Sora learn it just yet, he needed combat C ranks right now not a simple locking seal.

“You failed to come up with a plan Sora, or to tell me why this mission is given to new Genin.” Senshi eyed the boy before him seriously before softening his gaze slightly. “I’ll give you a pass on this one, but for our second and third missions I expect you to do better. So first off,” Senshi rose his hand showing only his index finger as he spoke, “One of the reasons for a D rank is to have you interact with the villagers and build a better report with them. While we do this mailman mission I want you to think of other reasons for E and D rank missions.” Senshi then rose his middle finger and continued to speak, “Secondly the plan for this will be for us to go to the mail office, collect all the mail and then we will work in reverse order so that when we finish delivering all the mail we are back at the post office, thereby completing the mission faster. Let’s move out.”

Senshi turned and jumped to the nearest rooftop before starting out at a light jog towards the post office. As he ran he began to speak, “Sora tell me what techniques you know, and a little about yourself. We are going to be working together after all.” Senshi would listen quietly nodding as the boy spoke about himself. He wasn’t a friend yet, but he may become one eventually. Regardless of that he was a comrade and Senshi would protect his apprentice even if it cost him his life. The future generation was the most important after all. When they finally arrived at the mail office and walked in Senshi gestured to the head mailman. “I’ll handle the talking for this one, pay attention because you’re going to have to do this too.”

Walking up to the man Senshi gave a polite nod before speaking, “Sir, I am Chuunin Kobayashi Senshi this,” Senshi gestured to Sora, “is Genin Uzumaki Sora. We have been assigned to deliver some mail for you.” The mailman eyed the two before nodding respectfully to Senshi while giving Sora a hard look. He was used to Genin who didn’t take these missions seriously and usually messed up the deliveries. “I’m glad they sent a Chuunin, the Genin usually goof off and put the mail in the wrong boxes. You’ll be in Sector two, district three. Just down the road should be real quick.” The man paused his speaking grabbing a bag full of mail and handing it to the tall Chuunin. “Here ya go, just report back when you’re done so I can sign off on the mission scroll.” Senshi nodded politely again before thanking the man and gesturing for Sora to follow him out.

Once they were outside Senshi hefted the bag more comfortably over his shoulder so that it would not interfer with his sword. “All right do you know how to get to building 1547 in sector two district three?” Senshi would wait, his hazel eyes as piercing as always when he was teaching people new things.  

WC: 1046
TWC: 1982

Techniques:
Fuuinjutsu: Lock - C Rank
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:31 pm
Sora internally winced at forgetting to answer the question. The Genin had kept his thoughts to himself once again instead of voicing them to his Chuunin-sensei.

"I'm sorry Senshi, I was focused on learning the technique rather than listening to your requirements. It won't happen again," Sora claimed as he gave a small apologetic smile.

“One of the reasons for a D-Rank is to have you interact with the villagers and build a better report with them. While we do this mailman mission, I want you to think of other reasons for E and D rank missions.” Sora nodded at the commands of his sensei.

“Secondly the plan for this will be for us to go to the mail office, collect all the mail and then we will work in reverse order so that when we finish delivering all the mail, we are back at the post office, thereby completing the mission faster. Let’s move out.” 

The two jumped from the rooftops their feet thumping the material in sync. After they had reached the place, the two hopped down onto the gravel road. The boy slightly crouched to cushion the drop as he took off at a slightly faster jog than his sensei to keep up with him.

“Sora tell me what techniques you know, and a little about yourself. We are going to be working together after all.” His sensei said slightly catching him off guard. He had only just met Senshi, but he didn't seem like the social type, though it made sense, if they were on a team they'd need to know each other.

"I know most of the D-Rank Taijutsu techniques but not a lot of Ninjutsu at the moment. I know a low-level E-Rank Katon jutsu, and then the three lightning jutsu you taught me. I guess I could count Chakra Infusion as well Senshi-sempai," Sora would say as they'd continue to run. A small smile came to his face as he thought of the orphanage and his little brother Roxas.

"If you hadn't known, I'm an orphan, I've never known my family except for my younger brother Roxas. Recently I've learned that I'm an Uzumaki, which they are famous for their proficiency with Fuinjutsu, and their Chakra Chains Kekkai Genkai," Sora said. "I'd show you the technique, but I think I'll save my chakra if anything comes up in the mission. I've already wasted enough, but if you want to see it, I can show you."

Sora hadn't known they had arrived until he stopped talking. The mailman was a short chubby fellow, no wonder he needed shinobi help, but of course, he wouldn't say that out loud.

“Sir, I am Chuunin Kobayashi Senshi this,” Senshi gestured to Sora, “is Genin Uzumaki Sora. We have been assigned to deliver some mail for you.” Sora would nod towards the man as his sensei introduced him.

He'd also keep his face neutral as a glare was directed his way from the mailman.

“I’m glad they sent a Chuunin, the Genin usually goof off and put the mail in the wrong boxes. You’ll be in Sector two, district three. Just down the road should be real quick." The stout man would finish. Sora would nod once again as he handed the mail to his sensei. The two would take off once again.

“All right do you know how to get to building 1547 in sector two district three?” Senshi would question. His steel looking eyes would know that this was once again a test, he wouldn't fail like he had the first time.

"Yes, just like the mailman had said. Straight down the road is the first stop Senshi-sempai," Sora would finish. He'd smile hoping he'd nail it. 

"I have an idea sensei. If we split up wouldn't me make greater time? If you'd tell me where to deliver the rest of the mail then we could finish this mission and head off to the next one, just an idea, though, you're the boss-man after all!" Sora would joke nudging him slightly in the side with a playful smile.

WC: 716

TWC: 1724
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 am
As they ran and Sora briefed him on his skills Senshi merely nodded, this information would allow him to plan how to train the other boy better. With his specialization being Fuuinjutsu, and the fact that his family apparently specialized in it he could only bet that the boy would be a Fuuinjutsu prodigy. Something that he himself would be able to learn from. He certainly looked forwards to that fact. A team was something that could learn from each other. While Senshi was the Chuunin and the leader, that did not mean that Sora was not someone that he could learn from. Quite the opposite in fact. The boy was probably going to be an invaluable resource that Senshi could use.

In the least he would be a gold mine of information on Fuuinjutsu, something that Senshi found quite interesting after all. Something that he intended to specialize in himself. “How about your E rank techniques?” Senshi choose to ask instead of commenting on the boys younger brother. He understood that his apprentice was in the orphanage and he would be paying a home visit to make sure that he was well take care of. If he wasn’t then Senshi would need to do something about that. A stressful home life would only translate to the boy not being able to train as well, or perform to the exacting standards that Senshi was going to put on him. “How is the orphanage?”

He would begin prying into the boys life now so that if need be he could plan how to correct any deficiencies that he found. Once they had retrieved the mail from the Mail Foreman and started heading towards their destination, Senshi could only smile at the fact that his apprentice was finally picking up on the fact that he needed to think ahead. That Senshi wanted him to offer ideas and plans. It was only appropriate since one day Sora would be a Chuunin and lead a team of his own. Learning to think ahead and plan for the mission now would help him build good habits later in the future. “I encourage you to continue making suggestions like that Sora, they will only add to your abilities as a shinobi.”

Senshi paused removing half the mail from the bag and then offering the bag to his apprentice, before he continued talking again. “Just deliver your half to the correct houses on the envelopes. We will meet back at the Mail office when you complete your task.” With that Senshi set off looking at the first letter in his hand and heading to the correct address and dropping it off. This would be a test on Sora to see how seriously he took his missions and delivered all the mail. Senshi went over the few Fuuinjutsu that he knew as he delivered all the mail he had thinking of what he could have Sora practice while they completed these mundane tasks. When he had finished delivering his mail he made his way back to the mail office, unsurprised to see that he had beaten Sora back.

He was a lot faster than the boy after all, not to mention he knew the city much better at this point as well. Senshi headed inside and had the Mailman Foreman sign off on the missions completion before he headed back outside standing quietly by the door while he waited for Sora to arrive. He pulled out a scroll from his weapons pouch, having decided what to show his new apprentice in his specialty while they ran through all of the missions he would ensure that his apprentice received training in his skills at the same time. Multi tasking was an important component of being a shinobi after all.  

WC: 630
TWC: 2612

Techniques:
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 pm
"Oh, I have a lot of E-Rank techniques," Sora would chuckle at the fact quite a bit that he had an abundance of the weak jutsu. 

"I don't mind acquiring moves, if there's a chance they're going to be helpful, then I'll try my hardest to learn them." The Genin would finish with a small smile towards his Sensei. 

The fact was that Sora wanted to have a good set of moves so that he'd be able to do most things in situations. The only thing he had regrets about were the two E-Rank attacks, Kenjutsu: Spanking and Discipline. It was embarrassing to be known for them. 

Thinking about it caused Sora to support a blush, coloring his pale skin.

As the two continued the question about the orphanage would slightly catch him off guard, "No offense, but why do you want to know Senshi?" Sora would ask with a raised eyebrow, his face full of confusion.

"My pseudo-parents are nice to everyone in the orphanage and me. I don't know about the other caregivers of the orphanage, but no one ever seems to mention any trouble," Sora would claim. He wondered, were other caregivers corrupt? That could be the reason for Senshi to raise a question.

They received the mail from the man and continued. When they finally got to the building Sora had introduced his idea. Senshi had liked it! The chocolate-brown haired boy smiled brightly at the fact that he finally came up with an idea worthy of a shinobi. It made him glad that the Chuunin was happy with him this time.

"Yes, Senshi-sempai," Sora would respond with one of his signature gleaming smiles. Senshi took half of the mail and handed it to Sora which he gladly accepted with an open hand. "I'll make sure to deliver these as fast as I can. I'd say it should be a race, but you're way faster than me," Sora would laugh a bit, "Good luck."

Sora didn't need to wish good luck, Senshi was capable enough, but the two words were to make sure his sensei understood he cared. The dark-haired boy took off as soon as he could. He'd glance at the letter to find out what the right address was and then take off again. As he hit the gravel road and took off running, a voice cut him off causing him to skid and come to a halt.

"Sora!" A familiar voice called out to him. The Genin turned around just in time to see the light blonde haired ball of energy slam into his chest almost knocking him over. It was his little brother, Roxas! He hadn't seen his younger brother in a while, with everything he was doing, he hadn't had the time. 

"Hey Roxas, what's up?" Sora would question with a warm smile. The boy had to keep his cool. Delivering mail was his first mission after all, even if it was an E-Rank, he needed to be professional. "What're you doing out?"

Roxas laughed as if Sora was telling a joke, "You're silly Sora. Kumogakure is our village after all." Sora chuckled awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Why haven't we been hanging out anymore, Sora? I miss you at home all the time." Roxas said, his emotions changing almost immediately, tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. Sora's eyes had softened before he answered, "I need you to remember Roxas, I'm a Shinobi, it's my job to be out all day. I don't have time to play around anymore."

Sora wiped his brother's tears away before they could fall, "Don't cry, Roxas. When I get home, I'll show you everything I learned. I have to go right now Roxas; I'm on a mission. I love you." He had kissed his little brother's forehead before he took off to deliver more mail. 

The places Sora had to go to weren't bad or anything. They all seemed to be apartments or houses far away from the mail station. It hadn't worried Sora any bit until he had to deliver the last mail to this shady section of Kumo. There might be people there that don't quite fit in with the rest of the citizens.  

As Sora made it to the part of Kumogakure, he felt butterflies in his stomach. Why was this so nervewracking? He was supposed to be a ninja, not a wimp! With that declaration, the boy strutted confidently down the street. That confidence was soon replaced with fear as a trash can near him fell over.

"AH!" Sora screamed jumping. He jumped up on a roof as he turned to see a raccoon roll out of the trash. It had eaten a few scraps before it walked away casually. The pale boy let out a sigh of relief that he hadn't known he was holding. He jumped back onto the gravel path and continued to run down the street. He heard a yelping sound as soon as he took off.

The boy froze in fear and slowly turned around to see that the striped animal was soon being torn apart by a larger animal. Sora's stomach rumbled, and his face turned green as the dog ripped into it, biting at every molecule of meat, and wrangling it around. Sora started to back away slowly but because it was a gravel road it was very noticeable he was there.

The dog turned around with foam dripping out of its mouth. The mammal clearly had rabies as well. It charged for Sora as fast as its legs could carry it. Sora got into a stance ready to fight until his eyes caught sight of the poor dog. It was frail and weak, its legs were barely enough to carry it, and it probably had rabies from being outside for so long without any owner.

Sora sighed as he put his hand on his head in frustration. He was mad at the fact that there was nothing he could do to help. Well, there was one thing. To put the sick dog out of his misery and end his suffering. It was selfish, but he could also try out his new technique.

As soon as the dog got in his personal bubble, the boy's fist rocketed forwards. The fist connected with the dog's skull since it had launched at him headfirst, he spun around in a split second to strike it in his back breaking its spine, and with the last hit, he broke the dog's chest. It was dead before it even landed. 

The Taijutsu he had just used was Chain Fist. It was many strikes at once aiming to make your opponent's stamina run out with every single blow. Sora flinched as it hit the floor. He could've cried, but who would want tears on their mail? He reached the house and knocked on the door with a straight face. The man that came out was pale and scrawny as if they had no food. 

Could it be this bad in Kumogakure? He realized how easy his life was in comparison to theirs. He kept his face straight as he handed him his mail, trying not to let his emotions of depression show.

"Th-thank you, y-young m-man," The scrawny male coughed out as he grabbed his mail and closed the door gently. Sora's facade went away as he looked down towards the ground while clenching his face. For the second time today he felt a searing anger at himself; he wanted to do something to help these poor people and animals.

With that in his mind, the boy silently gives thanks to himself that this was the last letter he had to deliver today. He jumped through the rooftops and finally met up with Senshi, ready to give a report on how things went.

"Senshi-sempai, I've delivered all the mail that you asked. I apologize if I took to long to deliver the mail there were constant interruptions on the way. My little brother Roxas stopped me, but I informed him I was on a mission and took off once again. The last mail I had to deliver was to a run-down community where a rabid dog attacked me, but I ended him quickly and got the mail to the last client," Sora would finish the last sentence with a tone of sadness in his voice. 

It took him a while to calm down, but thanks to the refreshing feeling of air washing against your skin as you jumped from rooftop to rooftop had tranquilized the sense of sorrow.

"Don't take this for weakness Senshi; I want to do something to help these people, maybe offer it as a mission. I'll work even harder for Kumogakure and strive to make things better by doing these missions," This time Sora had meant it truly. He wasn't saying these things thinking of what Senshi's thoughts of him would be. Sora was saying this because he wanted to!

"Hold on, I'll report to the mailman before we go onto the next mission Senshi-sempai," Sora claimed as he walked inside. He walked towards the stout man and restated what he had told Senshi, without the parts about the dog and his little brother.

"I've gotten everyone on the list with the right mailbox. Thank you for the opportunity," Sora would say with a slight bow as he walked back outside. As he walked away, the mailman would raise an eyebrow, the Genin was responsible and did the mission correctly? Maybe the batch this time around won't be so bad.

WC: 1661

TWC: 3385

Techniques:
Chain Fist
Fuinjutsu Lock - D Rank
Fuinjutsu Breaking - D Rank
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Senshi stood waiting with his arms crossed over his chest for his Genin teammate to return. About the time that he began to get irritated and was thinking about going to look for the boy, he decided to magically appear. What luck. Before he could say anything Sora went on about why he had taken so long. Again, before he could stop the boy he ran inside to talk to the mailman. Senshi felt a headache growing as he did so and made a mental note to talk to the boy about that. Since they both did not need to be telling the man that the mission was complete. Once sora stepped back outside, Senshi reached into his pocket and withdrew the next mission scroll.

It was time to go pick up some trash. Yea. Glorified fricken chores. Handing the scroll over to Sora he finally spoke, "This is the second mission, before we head out I want to hear your idea on a plan for how we should conduct it. Also list reasons why this mission will be useful to you." After Sora accepted the scroll Senshi would again cross his arms waiting for the boy to respond. He really hoped the boy did not forget to answer all of his questions this time, like he had done last times He would become rather annoyed if Sora forgot to give him a plan or forgot to tell him why the mission was useful. 

WC: 244
TWC: 2856

Techniques:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum