Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:29 pm
Ayame smiled, pulling the Fuma shuriken from her back and smiling. She effectively blocked his shuriken, due to her Fuma having 70 health and sharpness. She then chuckled.

"You wanna play rough? Fine, Let's go" She teased sticking out her tongue and putting her shuriken back onto her back, running at a speed of 55 in circles from 15 meters away, awaiting his move as she thought ahead, making plan after plan based on what he would want to do.

As she did that, she made the hand signs of Monkey, Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Horse, Dragon, performing the Snake's Mouth Jutsu. As she spit the snake at a scaled speed of 40, she turned to run at him, getting the snake out just as she reached 10 meters away from him and then continued to circle him at that distance. The snake would continue to move and chase Ryou at a scaled speed and power of 40, swallowing him, if he should catch him.

WC: 160
TWC: 2630

1000/1000 Raiton: Keiren No Jutsu
1200/1200 Raiton: Jodan
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryou-ling Stones [Ryou Kenshin][No Kill, Open]

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 pm
Ryou watched Ayame circle him but not completely so he wouldn't get dizzy. He thought this was fun being able to show her his improvement, and even if she wins he wouldn't care, this already fun enough. She next move was new jutsu that he has never seen, Snake mouth. It did look similar to water dragon jutsu, which he has seen, he thought. Then Ryou preformed the tiger hand sign which then he used Body Flicker. With 49 speed he was faster than her justu, which originally he wasn't. His location then was in her path of circle Ayame was traveling in, oringally used to circle him. Then he used Futon: Chakra blade in his hand. He was hoping that it would at least scratch her, with her speed he hoped that would happen. He reached out and made a crescent like movement with his arm so he could cover more air with one swipe. The chakra reached 3 cms from his finger tips. With his prediction about her being able to dodge his attack, he planned were she would move to he would use the same jutsu in the other hand and attack at that spot.
WC: 198
TWC:2275

250/250 Medical Ninjutsu level 1 (Teacher)
1000/1000 Medical Ninjutsu: Level 2 (Teacher)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 am
Ayame noticed him body flicker at a rate her eyes actually tracked well, causing her to stifle a giggle. She increased her speed to 110 seeing where he had been headed to get there before him and continue on, altering her path to continue to remain 10 meters away from him and still circle him.

An idea in her mind clicked. She could always half-paralyze the boy, temporarily.

Ayame suddenly changed directions, turning sharply to run straight at him, approaching from the rear at a speed of 110 and hitting him on his spine, touching his spinal chord at a speed of 110 and strength of 30. She sent her chakra throughout his spinal chord to cause his neural pathways to scramble and be sent to the wrong places. This was one of her favorite techniques to use to end a battle; Body Pathway Derangement. (Scaled power 65)(Effects begin on contact)(Link For Reference)

Provided it hit, she would sit down next to the confused boy and watch in amusement as he couldn't figure out how to move his own body. It was best he learned about this one ahead of time, so that if it would happen in the future he would not freak out.

WC: 216
TWC: 2846

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 pm
Ryou watched her movements as long as he could but keep for that long. He only sensed her when it was to late, He almost turns around to face her before she tagged him with her jutsu. Ryou falls over from her power. He face falls parallel to the sandy ground. As he tried to get up he noticed he couldn't move. He panics a bit before realizing it must of been the jutsu she used on him. He looks up at her with only his eyes because he couldn't move his head. "I guess that means you win." He says still down. "How long does this last?" He then laughs.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:49 pm
"Eh, I'm not too sure" Ayame would respond helping the boy into a sitting position so that he wasn't inhaling sand. "I've only ever successfully used it on one other person." Ayame said, "And we stopped sparring after that so she could recover." (5 posts for you bc you don't have the med spec, so four more, including your next one. You can still learn Jutsu, you just won't be able to move your body in the correct direction to perform it until after it wears off. I would suggest learning most of each one I bring up, and then finishing it when the Jutsu finishes.)(I'll bring up a bunch of lower rank Jutsu because you can have unlimited D-rank and lower and anything C-rank and lower you do not need the spec of to perform)

She wasn't sure what else to say, so she looked into her book and noticed a neat little Jutsu in the space-time section of her Jutsu encyclopedia. It was called "Flicker Movement" and apparently allowed one to appear to be going faster than what they are by leaving an afterimage in their wake as they move, confusing the enemy.

Ayame knew she was never really any good with space-time Jutsu, so this would definitely be a challenge for her. She held the book in front of Ryou. "Want to learn this one with me?" she asked holding it there long enough for him to read and then setting the Jutsu book down placing her red Jasper stone on top so that it wouldn't blow away.

"The first step is to focus on your heart and slow things down I think," Ayame said sitting down and meditating with hand sign active and focusing on the timing to be right.

WC: 306
TWC: 3152

0952/1000 Flicker Movement
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:44 pm
Ryou kinda paniced as Aya said she didn't know when the jutsu would wear off. He really didn't like the idea of not moving. Once she put him up in a sitting position he felt a little better, but he slumps because he still couldn't move. When she said that she had only has done it on one other person he felt even weaker. He sighs. "I guess I'm stuck."

She then showed him the jutsu she wanted to learn with Ryou."Want to learn this one with me?" She said. Ryou was about to nod but noticed that he couldn't so he just said, "Sure."

Ryou noticed her sitting after saying, "The first step is to focus on your heart and slow things down I think." Ryou thinks about it and if that would work. "I don't think so, I'm not expert but is feel that would slow your heart, I think you have to slow down the part of the brain that shows time." Ryou liked his explanation. He also like that he was helping her instead of her just teaching him.

WC:183
TWC: 2569
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:56 am
Ayame heard Ryou's response and reopened her book, scanning over the page. "That sounds very logical, but the book says it resonates within the heart. I mean, it could mean that you need to feel it out and calm your emotions to pull it off" Ayame theorized. "I understand where you are coming from, though. Slowing your heartrate might make things difficult, but being calm makes it easier to think."

Ayame focused her chakra, thinking of how better to enact it. With her, visualization of the jutsu was the most important part of her training. If she could not see or could not understand, then it was simply impossible for her to get.  She pondered a bit more thinking of how some people actually needed to see someone else perform the jutsu, or read texts. However she needed to see it how the thought it would look in her brain, and then see what is produced, accepting that as the norm.

Ayame stood up feeling ready and walking over to heal ryou with medical ninjutsu (for thread progression purposes, considering this was only a spar),  trying her best to clear her blocks and scrambles from his spinal chord. She allowed her chakra to flow through his spinal chord like it would through his chakra network to break a genjutsu, and applied her water element to it as well. This would not shock the young genin, however it would cleanse him.

She then stood firmly offering him a hand up. "I'm going to try it, tell me if it works" She muttered. She then hopped back 10 meters and began to circle the boy at a speed of 55. She didn't gainany more speed than that and the jutsu wasn't working as she expected.  She was far to focused on everything being on point. It all was making her anxious... too axious to get it.

Eventually she would stop herself, sand flying as she skidded to a full halt, looking to ryou to see if it had worked.

WC: 329
TWC: 3481

0952/1000 Flicker Movement
0725/1000 Leaf Style: Willow (Only claiming 329/604) (Do Not Approve Yet)

(So I'm adding onto that while i take my time o the flicker movement. Upon finishing that I will attempt to put ryou in a tree genjutsu)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 am
Ryou was still a bit confused on how to visualization part of the jutsu, but he figured she was right about it as she was much more experience with jutsu learning. One part of what Ayame made Ryou think about what to think while using the jutsu. "...Slowing your heartrate might make things difficult, but being calm makes it easier to think." Ryou thought that part made sense, so once the jutsu was over he was going to try both the things they talked about.

Then Ayame walked over has started reversing the damage she caused. Ryou was slowly able to move his arm and head normally. Ryou accepted her offer to help him stand. Once he was up from the sand he clenched his fist, rotated his neck, shook his leg and reached his arm over his chest to check if everything was in working order. He turned to Ayame and smiled his brightest smile, "Thanks."

"I'm going to try it, tell me if it works" Ayame then suddenly said before she jumped out and ran around. Ryou wasn't sure what to watch for but he check for anything unusual. After running around for awhile she skits to a stop. Ryou then replies sheepishly because he still didn't know what to look for. "Um...I saw nothing unusual." He was wondering if she was trying the flicker movement, which he wasn't sure he would see.

Ryou then tries the jutsu himself, he closes his eye and imagines his brain and heart. Ryou imagines the flow of his blood and tried to use his chakra to make some friction with his blood and chakra to slow down the blood flow so his heart would in turn slow. That seemed to work but the next part was the hardest part, slowing down his brain's visualization. He wasn't nervous, he was calm, thanks to Ayame's idea to slow down the heart. The calmness helped a bit but when he thought the had it he opened his eyes and looked around to see if anything else was slower. Nothing was slower, it was the same as when he closed his eyes. He sighed and look at Ayame to see what she was up to.

WC: 370
TWC: 2939
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:15 pm
Ayame shook her head when ryou stated he couldn't see anything. "Here, let me try again" She would state before focusing her energy and creating the boar and rat hand sign again. She started running at a speed of 55, and then once she had circled him a couple times her speed suddenly increased to 65, and she was witnessing more of the world due to her reaction time now being at 185. There would be a trail of after image Ayames behind her as she ran.

Ayame didn't realize she had accomplished this at first and stopped running, huffing a little bit and growing tired. "Alright, I suppose my next stop will be working on a little bit of genjutsu."

Ayame withdrew her Fuma Shuriken. "This is a weak one, so if you should be able to avoid it. However, if you would like to practice using your genjutsu release, you can let yourself get caught and do that." With that Ayame would allow the blade to open and wave it around, hopefully causing Ryou to trip out and be distracted by the suddenly many blades waving around in the wind.

WC: 191
TWC: 4068

1000/1000 Flicker Movement
0868/1000 Leaf Style: Willow (Only claiming 472/604) (Do Not Approve Yet)

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 pm
"Genjutsu? okay." Ryou prepared his mind and genjutsu release, he thought it would be good training against genjutsu.

Ryou watched her blade as she waved it around. Then the jutsu was cast upon Ryou. A bunch of wavy lines of blade were around his vision. At first frighted Ryou pulled out his own weapon, a kunai. Then Ryou remembered that this was a genjutsu and put his kunai back into his weapon pouch. Then he preformed the tiger seal and used Genjutsu release. The blade disappeared from his vision. Even though Ryou easily dissipated the jutsu, he still thought it was cool. "Could you teach me that?" He said. If she were to teach him, it would be his first genjutsu.

Then he had a thought about the jutsu he was learning earlier. "Hold up one sec." Ryou told and closed his eyes. The idea he had was to imagine time like the wind, then use chakra to cause friction to slow it down. Rat-Boar he preformed the hand signs. Then he put the image in mind. He opened his eyes to see the world much slower. Ayame, the sand moving, even his own body in a slower motion, It worked! He self celebrated . The threw out a punch. He saw every detail of the punch. It was beautiful for Ryou to see. He started think of how he could apply this in battle, which he could do a lot. "Ayame,I think I got the Flicker Movement." He smiled wondering if he could help her out with the jutsu.

WC:262
TWC: 3201
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum