Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

One of Many-To-Be (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: One of Many-To-Be (Open)

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 am
"Well... Think of it this way, Ayame..." Salzem responded to her opinion about the title of Kage. "People don't really appreciate living in fear, you know? If you walk around in your day-to-day life and you have to worry about dying... It's just not any way to live. Yes, hypothetically, your kage could have you killed and no body would notice, and yes, he's the strongest ninja in the village by default, but if everyone fears him, his rule simply won't last." If she didn't understand, the lycanthrope would let out a soft sigh and try to restate his claim. "One way or another, the rule of someone who rules by fear doesn't last right? Either he's ousted by the people he rules over or he... uh... ends up killing them all in an effort to maintain order. The people who rules under him should never fear his power. Trusting his power, though, is something else." Salzem would would look over a the blue-eyed girl, gently reaching over and tapping the side of her head almost playfully.

"You see... For other villages, if they fear him, that's not so bad... it prevents war, it encourages peace to a degree... But trust... that goes farther than fear... If people trust in the kage to protect them, to help them... they will WANT him in power. They will WANT him as an ally... But if they fear him, in or outside of his country, more or less they will want him gone rather than here. I don't know about you, Ayame, but I like lord Kazekage the way he is. If he ruled over Sunagakure with an iron fist... well... lets just say this place would look a lot different than it does now." When Ayame noted that if all this was true, that she would like to meet him sometime, Salzem smiled.

"The funny thing is, you could probably walk right up to his office and say hi. The guy is... well... I wouldn't say 'laid-back' but he's inviting. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a Konoha ninja walking in to have a conversation with him."

They were about half way back to the arena by now, already just about out of the market-district of Sunagakure. It was a straight-shot to where they needed to go... perhaps a 10 minute walk.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 am
"Maybe after the exams, you should introduce us," Ayame said giggling, noticing him trying to flirt.

Ayame then noticed a drinking fountain they were passing by and ran to get a drink from it. Ah, the cool, refreshing water. It made her think of her koi and how she wanted to be able to become a master summoner too if it was possible.

"Maybe some time I can show you my summons, considering its forbidden in the exams" Ayame stated. "I even went so far as to learn how to make a lake in the desert," she stated remembering her futile attempts with Yen to get that right.

Ayame returned back to the path leading up to the arena, still sewing away at the leather, finishing one of the gloves, or well the basic design was sewn. She pulled out the next pair of leather shapes, putting the two outsides of the glove against each other so that the glove looked inside out before she pulled some chakra thread out. The bit off a long piece doubled the string up, made a know in the end, and easily threaded the small needle before beginning to work her way skillfully up the side of the glove.
Anonymous

Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:37 pm
"Maybe I will..." Salzem agreed, crossing his arms in thought. In truth, he had no idea what was going on with Koroshi since he talked to him last, since the day he arranged for the lycan to be sent back to Konoha. Maybe something happened that changed how he saw him. Maybe he didn't want to talk to him in general... It was hard to imagine a consistent, best-case scenario when talking about a man where the only thing you have to go on is his power and a few conversations.

Ayame stopped, grabbing a quick drink from a nearby water fountain before they continued onward, wondering if she could show him her summons and acknowledging the fact that she had learned how to create an entire lake in a simple desert. That, in it of itself was impressive... and something he had to see once this whole charade was over... There were a lot of things he had to do once this was all over... If he had his way, he might've even been able to DO everything he planned to do! Unfortunately for him, things just didn't seem to be headed that way.

"Of course! I've never been interested in learning how to summon, but I'd definitely like to see what you've managed to come up with!" It was just then that the two Konoha ninja approached the gates to the Arena, The same fight going on as when Salzem was discharged to get his food. It looked like he hadn't missed much either... Gently, he'd smile at the blue-eyed girl and gesture downwards with his eyes, revealing his hand slightly upturned, waiting to embrace hers. Whether she did or not, the pair would walk back into the arena, Salzem eager to see who was winning now.

(Exit. Claiming nothing)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:36 pm
Ayame trudged on finally finishing sewing the leather gloves. Now she just had to finish the arming and disarming mechanism, something she could no doubt figure out before her next battle, but what about stitching the padding? That should be done first.

Then she realized they were heading inside the Arena, and Salzem was offering her his hand. Shyly she put the unfinished gloves and materials back into her weapons pouch that didn't house any actual weapons. Ayame put up a single finger to instruct him to wait a moment as she dug in her backpack for a spare shirt and headed into the bathroom so that people in the arena didn't see the scarred over wound. She then came out, shoving the other shirt back into the back and walking with Sal and sitting with him to watch the pursuant fights

(Exit)

TWC: 4983

Claiming Lycanthropy BL
Claiming 49 Words Towards Crafting Glo83ves of the Darkened Sun due to most of this thread Ayame is thinking about or working on the gloves, even though there is a fair bit of character development going on here.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:02 pm
Few things, first off, Salzem, how do you not have control over your own body? Nothing on the clan application, nor the bloodline application states the character is borderline insane. You've done the words to control the transformation so it's not a mindless killing machine. You outright attack Ayame of your own free will unless you can prove to me otherwise that Salzem is suffering from a mental disorder.

When proven you have a mental disorder, keep in mind that your character will not be allowed to be a shinobi, and will more than likely be executed for being a danger to others, due to how volatile your bloodline is, and your ability to destroy other bloodlines. Lets also mention you're attacking someone in a major village, that has security. So that is another thing we will have to deal with.
Anonymous

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:14 pm
I

Am going to request Void because I have a few things I'd like to discuss with you Viper. PMs and such.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:01 am
Thread voided upon request.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum