Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Lightning Training: [IO] Empty Lightning Training: [IO]

Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 pm
Komon once more found himself in the middle of the clearing in the woods he knew so well, this training ground was on the far side of the village and rarely occupied, Komon enjoyed the solitude it often promised, and as such had decided to train here, today he’d be continuing practice with his lightning ninjutsu, he had been focusing a lot on weaponry related attacks lately and wanted to ensure he wasn’t getting rusty. So he had set up some kunai launchers across the field to practice defending himself with his ninjutsu. Bedrock Coffin would do the job relatively easily but he wanted to make sure that he could still defend himself without the technique, as it exhausted a lot of his chakra. Ready to begin he formed the seal of confrontation and spiked the chakra trigger on the machine.

The kunai would then launch almost instantly mere milliseconds after he activated it, Komon would rush to form electromagnetic murder, a technique that would send a devastating wave of lightning in an unfocused direction towards the volley of three kunai rushing at him. He wasn’t trying for anything fancy at the moment, he just wanted to be sure his jutsu where never rusty so he spent a lot of time practicing even the most basic of techniques. The wave met with the kunai in the mere seconds this event had occurred and the force of the jutsu sent the kunai flying backwards.

“Looks like I still got it” He thought to himself as he picked up the now harmless kunai and began to place them back into the ammo chamber in the kunai launcher.

WC: 275
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Lightning Training: [IO] Empty Re: Lightning Training: [IO]

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:01 pm
Senshi’s feet moved fast as he dashed through the woods towards the training grounds. He was rather irritated in that he had wanted to resume his training for Chuunin sooner, but had been prevented from doing so due to the amount of missions he was conducting. He felt that while he needed better skills and techniques he also needed to ensure that he had the correct level of mission experience. Chuunin’s were leaders after all and captains of squads for missions, so it was in his best interest if he prepared appropriately. Due to these thoughts and his general state of hurry he was not using his chakra sensory like he should have been.

Thus when he landed in the clearing that he normally trained in he was surprised to see Komon not only manipulating the earth, but also manipulating electricity as well. He bent slightly dodging one of the kunai that was flying but he had not been expecting Komon to use a lightning tech. He could have moved but decided that now would be the perfect time to test out one of his skills he felt he was slacking on. Kaminari no Ririsu was not something that he, had been required to use in combat yet and this was one of his best opportunities to put in some practice.

So instead of dodging he simply lifted his right hand and caught the bolt on it. Instantly his hand turned slightly black and as he felt the chakra enter his body he immediately surrounded it in his own chakra converting its properties and cushioning it with his own. Then for a slight flare he added a bit of his own lightning chakra to it, to increase its overall appearance and potency. Suddenly out of his left shoulder a large bolt of lightning shot out of it making an obnoxiously loud sound. The smell of ozone suddenly permeated the area and as Komon began to collect the Kunai Senshi spoke. “I apologize for interfering in your training Komon-sempai, I had been hoping to conduct my own.” 

TWC: 346
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:29 pm
Yūgure woke up to the sound of people energetically bustling about outside his home, he laid there waiting for the noise to fade away so that he could get in his last few minutes of sleep and just as he was about to pass out his eyes happened upon the clock in the corner of his room, he couldn't believe that it was already almost midday. He leaped out of bed leaving a path of carnage behind him as he dashed towards his dresser to grab his uniform and gear. He struggled with tying his headband for what seemed like an eternity, and was obviously still f*cked from having just woken up. He then ran into the kitchen and grabbed whatever food wasn't nailed down as he dashed out of his house and to the training fields.
As he was on his way to what was a usually abandoned area of the field he found himself thinking about what he was going to practice. He was unsure of whether he wanted to learn a new skill, water technique, space time technique, or even something entirely different from the rest of what he's learned thus far. As he continued on his way his mind wandered from his training to his absolutely horrendous social life. His only friends were his teacher, a shinobi that's been on mission for weeks, and Kōmon Hyuga; who he'd only met a handful of times. He had plenty of acquaintances that he'd met around the village, and people like Sakana and Komori but that was the extent of his sociability. He quickly realized that he'd never get anywhere as a shinobi without friends and comrades and told himself that he'd work on meeting others around the Hidden Cloud after he learned a new skill or technique. As he was deep in thought and contemplating the reality of all this he ran headfirst into a tree and fell on his everything before landing on his ass. This mistake was a blessing in disguise though, because if he hadn't smashed his skull in then he wouldn’t’ve noticed that he was already at the training field.
As he dusted himself and rubbed his head he saw his fellow Hyuga, and one of the few men he could call his friend, Kōmon talking to a strange dark haired fella that he'd never seen before. Yūgure then ran over and introduced himself to the pair of shinobi “Hey there! Kōmon! It's Yūgure! Who's this fella and what are you guys doing all the way out here?”

WC: 425
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:44 pm
Komon blinked

It was all his body could think to do as he watched his electromagnetic murder fly straight towards his relatively newfound friend senshi, he wanted to yell to tell him to dodge but by the time he had realized what was going on it was already too late, so like I just stated, He blinked.
He could have sworn senshi was going to die by the hand of his own attack or at the very least get injured, Komon didn’t know how he’d react if such an event occurred luckily he didn’t have to find out, his attack seemed to get absorbed by the other gennins body, it was almost like a lightning rod, the electricity just kind of dispersed.

“What” He said in disbelief as Senshi landed harmlessly on the ground.

Then the lightning that the boy absorbed popped out into the air with an alarming sound, at first Komon thought that Senshi may be injured due to the loudness of the pop, but upon further inspection the boy seemed fine, as he began to speak to Komon and apologized for interrupting. Komon was rather surprised that the gennin felt the need to apologize, Komon had almost just blown his head off after all. “Don’t worry about it” he said as he smiled, and began to pick up his kunai, the two talked a bit longer about training before Komon heard a familiar voice in the distance.

As he turned around he noticed it was Yugure, the other hyuuga he had taught the 64 palms technique too. If he couldn't have recognized the kid however he surely would have remembered because Yugure would say his own name immediately after saying hello, before asking what he was doing all the way out here and who senshi was.

“Hi Yugure, this is Senshi, another gennin like you and me. I was just training on my lightning ninjutsu and I almost electrocuted him, Senshi come meet yugure!” He would say cheerfully as he gestured for the skilled gennin to come introduce himself.

WC: 617
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 pm
Senshi would notice the odd emotion that Komon was putting out but it wasn’t something that he would see the need to react to. He lifted up his hand inspecting the burnt skin and shrugged slightly as he lowered it down. He could see the veins in his right arm slowly turning purple as they snaked up his arm, showing the damage he had taken from the lightning attack. He against ignored it, and the pain that he felt. This was something that he had trained for, and definitely had not slacked on. This demonstration had convinced him that he would need to work harder to ensure that he kept his skills relevant and up to date.

He looked up as his chakra pulsed and a new signature appeared in his senses. Though the boy was incredibly slow compared to the two Genin he was greeting Senshi could see that he at least trained some. He was surprised by the level of enthusiasm and friendliness the other boy gave off, so much so that he didn’t have time to politely introduce himself before Komon could do it for him. He gave himself a silent mental click before releasing a slight sigh. He really needed to get on this Blood line research and learn more about these Hyuuga’s and Hozuki’s. Giving a polite nod the reserved Genin spoke, his voice a rather odd monotone.

“Good Afternoon Yugure-san, it is a pleasure to meet a fellow Genin of Kumogakure. I am here to conduct some training in order to be better prepared for the Chuunin exams.” Stopping his words suddenly he shifted slightly so that he was completely focused on Komon, the intensity of his gaze would probably be able to be felt. “Komon-sempai would you be willing to train together again, I think it would be exceptionally beneficial. I need to practice the skill I just used more, if you would be willing to send Lightning techniques at me.” As Senshi spoke he had been pulling out a roll of bandages he always kept on him and quickly, efficiently, and expertly wrapped his right hand up to the elbow hiding the damage he had taken.  

WC: 364
TWC: 710
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:22 pm
Yūgure was still reeling from smashing his head on the tree, and was still seeing double when Kōmon replied to him. ““Hi Yūgure, this is Senshi, another gennin like you and me. I was just training on my lightning ninjutsu and I almost electrocuted him, Senshi come meet Yūgure!” Kōmon shouted back enthusiastically as he introduced Yū to this new shinobi, who he know knew was named Senshi. Yūgure had been subtly inspecting the shinobi with his Byakugan since he had first started to walk over. He noticed that Senshi was a relatively powerful shinobi, in comparison to himself at least, and that Senshi’s chakra network was well controlled and was hardly sent out of whack by the jutsu that Kōmon had unintentionally unleashed upon him. Yūgure couldn't help but be somewhat put off by the Shinobi’s demeanor and the fact that he had hardly reacted after being out through enough pain to char his hand and slightly muck up his chakra system. Regardless of this however, Yūgure decided not to jump to any conclusions about the guy. He figured that if all went well, then he'd have another friend or at the very least another ally. So he decided to put his preconceived notions aside and give it all a shot. This thought process had occurred in less than several seconds, before Kōmon had even finished introducing the two to one another.
Yūgure listened intently as Senshi greeted him kindly before watching him turn his head to Kōmon. Yūgure could feel the intensity of the stare that Senshi was directing towards Kōmon as the still mysterious Shinobi sharply talked to Kōmon about training their lightning jutsu, and Yūgure found himself surprised at how nonchalantly that Senshi could dress his wounds while maintaining conversation. But he found himself more interested in lightning techniques, he figured that learning lightning jutsu could be a great asset to a water element type shinobi such as himself. He waited for the two to get to a reasonable point in their conversation before he interjected “Uh, Kōmon-Sensei. Mister Senshi. I was just wondering if either of you could teach me lightning jutsu! I think it'd be amazing to learn from you guys, but uh if you don't want to then that's fine too! I'll just practice something else!” Yūgure spat out the sentence with a beaming smile and without taking a breath. He stayed there trying to tame his beaming enthusiasm as he awaited an answer.

WC: 411
TWC: 836
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 pm
Komon didn’t really know what to do, on one hand he desperately wanted to spar with senshi, he felt they were the most equal of all the gennin in the village, and he wanted to see if that theory was correct, on the other he very much enjoyed teaching Yugure, he thought of the gennin as his student, and teaching him never seemed like a chore, but rather a gift. There weren’t many hyuuga in the village, and maintaining a close relationship with the only other one he knew of was rather important to him.

“Hmmmmm” Komon hummed out loud suggesting he was thinking on it to the other two gennin patiently waiting a response, while tapping his index finger against his chin and his eyes rolling upwards as if in thought.

“AHA!” He said out loud obviously excited.

“Senshi, I’ll help you with your absorption skill or whatever that was, and Yugure, while I’m using lightning techniques I want you to watch me with your byakugan, get an idea of how my chakra flows and you should be able to replicate the effects, that is if you have lightning nature… Here, this is how you can begin” He would say as he reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out two pieces. “Watch”

He instructed the gennin as he sent his chakra into the paper causing it to shrivel on contact with the lightning chakra. “This is chakra paper, if you send chakra into it, it will have several different effects, lightning causes the paper to shrivel up like mine just did and….” Komon paused as he lifted the other piece up. “Earth will cause it to turn to dirt and crumble up, while we're training I want you to try and shrivel the paper, that will show me if you're capable of using lightning ninjutsu” He would say before pulling out an entire stack of the papers and placing them in Yugure’s hand. “Senshi I’m ready when you are” He would say as he turned to face his opponent.

WC: 958
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:11 am
Senshi’s stare turned almost predatory on Komon when he began explaining chakra paper. His hand flashed out, and unless Komon moved it back he would snatch the paper out of his hand before Yugure could take it. With a mild shake of disappoint he turned his attention to include Yugure as he began his lecture. “Unfortunetly that theory will not work Komon-sempai. Chakra paper, despite popular belief, can not show the secondary or further on elements that a shinobi possesses unless they already know it. Science dictates that all shinobi are born with a natural affinity, we refer to this as our primary affinity. Every chakra nature there after must be learned the hard way, and will only show up on chakra paper when we channel that chakra. Here I shall demonstrate, the paper in my right hand I will channel only base chakra while the paper in my left I shall channel my secondary element.”

Senshi tore the paper in half holding one in his right hand and one in his left. He channeled chakra down his arm and unlike earlier when he had been manipulating lightning natured chakra it didn’t crackle or show any signs of use other then a slight gray glow on his hand. The paper immediately crinkled into a small ball, the amount of training he had conducted in lightning natured techniques show casing in how quickly and violently the paper reacted to his chakra. He then lowered his right hand lifting up the left and this time when he channeled chakra down it a soft breeze blew off his arm and the hand turned slightly light with flecks of gray through out it. This time it took several seconds before the chakra paper reacted before violently splitting in half.

“As you can see my second nature is not nearly as refined or reactive as my original, born with one. So to assist you before we spar I shall give you a basic run down of lightning chakra.” Senshi paused looking at Komon to see if he had anything to add and waiting patiently for him to do so before continuing to speak. “Lightning nature chakra is one of the easier to learn, according to the majority of studies due to the fact that every existing thing on the planet has lightning running through it. IN your very cells you have lightning in them. It is merely a matter of learning to channel that and enhance it with your chakra.” Holding up his right hand, which was now empty of the chakra paper he had been holding, he held his thumb and pointer finger as far apart as possible and channeled lightning chakra down it.

Almost immediately lightning began to jump between the two fingers, he held it for several seconds before ending the flow of chakra and lowering his hand and continuing to speak. “The best way to learn how to reach into your lightning chakra is either to receive a large jolt of electricity and learn to replicate the feeling and search for it in yourself. Or the easier, safer method is to conduct static electricity through your body so that you receive several smaller shocks and then work up from there.” Senshi’s tone made it very clear how he felt about both methods. His tone was the usual monotonous one while explaining the first while a slight amount of disdain entered his voice when he spoke the safer method.  He didn’t think the amount of time static shocking yourself to learn was worth it and then it was a matter of adding more power. Rather wasteful in his opinion.

Senshi’s entire left fist suddenly lite up with lightning chakra, crackling dangerously and small bolts of lightning jumping up and down his arm, while the entire fist was crackling louder and the bolts were far stronger looking. “This is the mastered version of a D rank lightning taijutsu know as Raiton: Jodan. If you are willing I will give you just enough of a shock to show case the power of lightning so that you may learn faster. Or you can trump through the woods conducing static electricity into your body for several hours. Your choice.” Senshi would wait patiently for the weaker Hyuuga boy to make his decision. Should he choose Senshi’s preferred method the tall genin would reach out and lightly tap the other boy on the shoulder, jolting electricity through his body. If he turned him down then he would cancle the technique and merely shrug in indifference.

Turning to give his full focus to Komon-Sempai he gave a slight bow of apology before speaking. “I apologize for commandeering your student Komon-sempai. Whenever you are ready please send your attacks at me, my Kaminari No Ririsu needs more training so I shall remain on the defensive. To make it more interesting for you I will only use wind nature attacks, Kaminari no Ririsu, and my speed to dodge and make your Raiton techniques less effective.” With those words the experienced, almost a chuunin, would move several meters away from Komon and stand patiently his hands relaxed by his sides near his tantos ready to move at a moments notice.

WC: 869
TWC:  1579

(OOC: So Senshi is terrible at distinguishing strength so he wouldn't think to hold back much. Assume he hits you with a power of 15 if you decided to take the jolt, enough to really hurt but not enough to injure you badly))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum