Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

God Save the Queen (and the Ayame!) [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: God Save the Queen (and the Ayame!) [P, NK]

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 am
Ayame pushed herself up from the ground panting a little from the hit.

"Damn, I was sure I had you there" Ayame commented, standing up shakily before making the ram symbol and using body flicker again. This maximized her speed to 181 as she moved in a straight line, appearing behind Queen. Without a moment's hesitation, Ayame, immediately thereafter, used Body pathway derangement, jabbing Queen straight on the back, in line with her spinal chord at a speed of 110 and strength of thirty before fleeing backward at a speed of 55.

Ayame waited for Rei's next move, trying to predict what was going to happen. If the move worked, Queen would be immobilized, but if it didn't she would need to stay on her toes to avoid an attack. Therefore Ayame continued to run circles around Queen at about 30 meters distance and a speed of 55.

WC: 146
TWC: 1728

0897/1000 : Leaf Gale
0500/0500 : Yureigan Level 6
0359/1000 : Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu : Mastery
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

God Save the Queen (and the Ayame!) [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: God Save the Queen (and the Ayame!) [P, NK]

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm
Queen watched as the girl prepared for her next attack. She formed a hand seal and seemed to almost disappear from where she stood. Some might have thought the girl suddenly vanished, but Queen could still keep track of where the girl was headed. Since originally activating her Byakugan, Queen had continuously been trying to perfect her chakra control to improve her proficiency in gentle fist, and well remove the overly done veins that appear around her eyes. While focusing on the girl’s movements, it she’s she was slowly but surely getting it done as the veins were practically gone even though she still had it activated.

Back to the battle in question, Queen immediately knew that Ayame was behind her, and quickly turned to face the girl. Waiting for the last moment to react, the blonde taijutsu user would grab Ayame’s hand just as it touched her neck. What the blonde thought was a regular strike was something much more deadly. Queen suddenly lost all control of her body. and tumbled to the ground. As she tried to get up, nothing seemed to be working as she intended. When she tried to move her left leg, her right hand moved. When she moved her left food, her left shoulder moved. Nothing was working, and it was very, very frustrating to say the least.“What is this?” Queen as with slight irritation in her voice.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:22 am
(gonna timeline myself here)

Ayame was shocked and happy her strike worked as intended, so she sat down next to Queen. "Oh, I suppose I can share this technique with you, considering we won't be against each other, at least not in the first section of the exams. By the way it looks, We'd have extra time to prepare for the second section; the bracket section" she said softly. "It's a medical Jutsu called Body Pathway Derangement," she said softly. "I used my chakra to disrupt the neural signals to your nervous system, so now they are scrambled and you can't move as you intend to. It might take a while for it to wear off or for you relearn how to use your body." She hastily dispelled the mist and deactivated her dojutsu so she could see the world normally.

"I guess getting hit with this in the exams would almost guarantee an instant win in the exams." she speculated before changing the topic. "I, uh... I can try to heal it if you want, but I'm not sure how much good it will do"

Ayame awaited a response from the blonde before continuing. "You can even get a free hit on me if you want when you can move again, and if you ever decide you want to specialize in medical Jutsu, I'd be more than happy to teach you," she muttered feeling bad.

"Perhaps maybe we can use this opportunity to rest a few moments (replenish AP) and then spar again afterward. Either that or teach each other some Jutsu in preparation." Ayame suggested trying to be friendlier towards Queen. "I can heal you if you need it"

WC:287
TWC: 2015

0897/1000 : Leaf Gale
0646/1000 : Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu : Mastery
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:15 pm
Queen tried her best to figure out how to get her body to work back to normal once more, yet everything she wanted to move wasn’t working “Could you possible use your medical ninjutsu to help me?” Queen asked, still rather irritated. If it wasn’t clear yet, Queen liked to be in control and when she wasn’t, well she tried to hide her fear with apparent frustration. “I don’t need a free hit..” Queen muttered momentarily, slightly insulted that Ayame would say such a thing even though she knew she meant nothing by it. “Yes please.” she responded to Ayame offering to heal her. To be honest, the whole thing was quite embarrassing to Queen. For one moment to be in complete control and the next, unable to control her own damn.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm
Ayame approached Queen, moving her hands along the girl's spine and using her chakra in a similar manner as genjutsu release, allowing her chakra to flow like water, washing away the blocks and scrambles she had put in and clearing the negative energy from the girl's spinal chord.

"How is that?" She asked when she was done, helping the girl to her feet, smiling warmly.

Ayame sat a moment, unsure of what to do.

"Is... is there anything you can teach me? or would you prefer to spar again?" Ayame said softly, trying not to offend Queen again.

WC: 100
TWC: 2115

0869/1000 : Leaf Gale
0746/1000 : Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu : Mastery

(Gonna say because this is a spar or training thread that we cooldowns are over and that AP is restored so that we avoid having to make another thread.) (changed something to account for an adding error)
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:45 am
Ayame healed the blonde, placing her hand’s gently against Queen’s spine as she slowly began to regain control of her own movements. She began to wiggle the ends of her limes, her fingers and toes. She proceeded to get herself off the ground, taking a seat before fulling getting up in order to remember how to move. “Much better.” The girl responded, never to admit that she was slightly embarrassed by what just happened. It would remind her to never bring her guard around anyone ever again; but she couldn’t swear that she’d stop being cocky.

“Well that depends if you want to learn any taijutsu. If it hasn’t been clear up until now, that is what I specialize in. If not, we could continue our spar.” Queen said in response, getting up from her seated position. Her muscles felt slow as if she hadn’t used them in some time. Depending on the girl’s response, Queen would back up a few meters so they could commence with their little fight once more.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 am
"Oh," Ayame noted. "See, I specialize in medical Jutsu, so if there is anything you want to learn there, i can help you." Ayame then stated, "Taijutsu isn't my thing, I'm good in chakra and speed, but unfortunately I'm not good in the strength and health areas, so I think only basic taijutsu might help me if I am in a pinch. Anything, maybe D-rank and below?" Ayame thought out loud wondering if there was any more that the blonde beauty could teach her. "Also, could you help me with that move I was trying to learn when you arrived... Leaf Gale, is it?"Ayame suggested enthusiastically.

"Do you have any skills that perhaps I could learn?" Ayame asked curiously. "I mean I kind of would like Chakra Sensory and Chakra Infusion, but I have no idea how to go about training that" Ayame stated while keeping an eye on the girl. She was acting so different than she had in the past. Maybe Ayame would be able to make her something... like taijutsu gloves? Yeah, that would be awesome!

WC: 184
TWC: 2299

(I am lacking inspiration/motivation right now, sorry)

0869/1000 : Leaf Gale
0930/1000 : Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu : Mastery
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 pm
“hmm” Queen thought to herself. This was quite the dilemma indeed. “I may have a few thing you can learn.” Queen started off, raising her fists in front of her in order to get into a defensive stance. “Put you fists up like this.” Rei showed her by doing it herself. “Now when I come at you, I want you to use your forearm to block my punch. There is a good possibility that there will be other Taijutsu users out there besides myself, so knowing how to block them can play to your advantage.” She said as she prepared herself to strike. “I want you to be wary of my movements, anticipate my attacks, and block them appropriately.” With that said, Queen dashed towards the girl as a speed of 50. As she approached touching distance, she wheeled her fist back and launched a punch at the girl at a speed of 85 at the girl’s chest. Assuming she would block the strike successfully, Queen would twirl on her heal, making a 180 turn and launch her elbow at the Genin’s face right after. Assuming Ayame blocked that strike successfully, The blonde would back up five meters.

“Being able to use your body to block in-coming attacks is an essential Taijutsu move that anyone should know. When using the strongest parts of your body to block an incoming attack, you can reduce the amount of damage that it would take.” Queen spoke. If the girl would have gotten the concept by now, Queen would begin to think of something that she wanted to train herself. “By any chance, do you know anything of Chakra Infusion?” she inquired. Having just recently learned about chakra recently, she never took the time to learn something that seemed so basic. If Aya hadn’t known about it, well hopefully they can help each other learn the technique.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 pm
Ayame did as Queen had asked, taking the stance to perform the taijutsu block move that the blonde beauty was trying to teach her. She followed the chuunin's instructions to a T, blocking the hit with her arm as she was told, but was still sent flying backward.

As Ayame's body skidded to a stop, she pushed herself into a standing position. "Well that went smoothly" she grumbled taking the stance again and awaiting a move from Queen. "I know I've got to be doing something wrong, or perhaps you're hitting me to strong. How do I Even do this?" Ayame muttered finding her body didn't like to work with her when attempting things such as these.

"What am I doing wrong?" she asked sincerely looking to Queen.

WC: 133
TWC: 2432

1000/1000 : Leaf Gale
0932/1000 : Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu : Mastery
0000/2000 : Taijutsu Block
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 pm
The petite Genin seemed to have trouble performing the feat, as she was still knocked back even with the instructions she had given. It wasn’t the force of her punch ,as she had made sure to hold back enough so that the block would take the most of the force. “Hmm.” Queen wondered, only throwing just first punch instead of both seeing as Ayame hadn’t gotten the technique down just yet. “Bend you knees slightly, it’ll help you keep more stability. Also when your target as about to make contact, prepare your body for the strike. Let’s try it again, Queen said realizing that this may have taken longer than she expected.

While Queen would practice on teaching Ayame this technique, Queen would be training herself internally by focusing on her chakra control. She focused on her tenketsu points and releasing a steady stream of chakra through those point in order to try and form a barrier. It was a technique she had been working on since the last time she saw Ayame. She wouldn’t tell her about it but if she managed to reduce Ayame’s chakra at all, She’d assume the Genin would mention it. If not, well she’d try to increase the effects until she did. Rei would throw another simple punch at the girl at a speed of 80 and strength of 20. Hopefully, she’d get it this time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum