Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

The Unimaginative Title [P] Empty The Unimaginative Title [P]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm
In front of him loomed the gates of Hoshigakure shinobi academy. Upon Ayato's face, the lyrics of a motionless and stiff expression were written. They defined his very being and also his current state of mind.

Numerous hours before, Ayato had woken up from his slumber and tended to his hygiene. That included taking a bath brushing his teeth, using a paste to fix his hair. The clothes he wore were a plain gray t-shirt with no insignia, dark woolen pants and above all a black colored, high collar jacket with silver buttons. To shield him from the cold and at the same time make his whole appearance a bit more comely. The Hoshigakure forehead protector tied firmly around his bicep. And on the hand of the same arm, he held a can of iced coffee.

"I'm here once, again." Ayato thought with a sigh. This place, the building, the courtyard, the classrooms he despised all of them during his time here as a student. Yet the road always seemed to lead him there. The years a person spends as a student, were considered by society to the best years of one's life before the real world sets in and life of a shinobi become unkind. Ayato couldn't relate to that at first, a life full of action comprised the majority of a shinobi's life on this planet. Was there really a point for people spending so much time pinning for years that passed in the first small fraction in one's life? Well, it could be. A shinobi's career can turn from exciting to a whirlwind of lethargy and colorless days in a drop of a hat. And even though times like this were not many in his life - Ayato felt today was one such. As if he had hit a wall recently and was unable to kick his muse back up. There were reasons for that, many reasons. Perhaps, he had come to think of them, perhaps not. Regardless, here he stood.

"All students have to be gone by this hour." Ayato assured himself, as he walked upon the soft sand of the academy's courtyard, scouting for a bench to sit. The nectar curtain of sunset coaxed the earth and surroundings with its shade. Such a wonderful view, for Ayato's eyes to gaze upon and it captivated him so, that he barely noticed the clean wooden bench ten meters to his right. Slowly he turned to face that direction, the metal protector tied on his bicep reflecting the scenery that he was about to leave behind, even for a few moments. 

Seated now, he took a sip of iced coffee and seemingly began to lose time within his mind. 

WC - 454
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Unimaginative Title [P] Empty Re: The Unimaginative Title [P]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Sora exits the school and head out to the courtyard. Sora doesn't really care about the other students passing him by. The clone technique and the transformation technique, those are the jutsu that I have to learn to become genin and after that, getting stronger.Sora thought after this class all the way to the courtyard. He was just oddly staring at the ground until he got outside. Normally, Sora care about people sitting at a bench but the shine of headband intrigued him. He walks over to Ayato, obviously not knowing his name at the time. "A ninja, huh, what are you doing at the academy?"
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm
The green bushes behind the wooden bench bristled with a gust of frigid wind. The next second, another sound would echo in Ayato's. A voice, words of someone else, someone who Ayato did not know. "A ninja, huh, what are you doing at the academy?"

The Genin lifted his gaze from the ground and faced the figure looming above him. A boy with blonde hair, from his overall frame Ayato believed him to be a year or two younger than he was. "An Academy Student." Ayato thought to himself, his guess always within reason. How did he come so close without him noticing, though? Ayato always considered himself to be the person who is always on his guard at all times. Perhaps this was not such a time since in the end, it was the Hyuuga lad who did not bother to pay much attention to his surroundings, other than the beautiful orange sunset of course.

"To think, I believe. But I can ask the same of you. " Ayato replied coolly. The empty can of ice coffee resting in his hand started to crush under the weight of his fingers.  "Normally an Academy student would be on his way home when classes are over." He let out before throwing the crashed can over his right shoulder, flying above the bushes it finally landed in the dumpster can three meters behind him. It showcased his marksmanship, accomplishing that without even having to look back once. But in truth Ayato didn't want to show off or attempt to look cool he only wished to spare his legs the effort of walking the three-meter distance. Such was his current mood. "Are you the kind to stay behind in order to put in some extra work, by chance?"  If this was the case, then perhaps Ayato could help him. After all, he had been there before.

WC - 311

(Sora, remember to list wc at the end of your posts mate. The total amounts to the jutsu and stats you can claim.)
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:40 pm
Sora was impressed by the Hyuuga's marksmanship he displayed throwing the cup away. Then to respond to his first and second question, Sora said. "I was heading to the training field to learn the necessary jutsu to become an Genin ninja, like yourself." Sora was impressed by the genin's ability, he thought maybe this genin could train him the jutsu. "Would you like to help train me?" Then Sora said with his manners. "I'm Sora Nishimata."

WC: 76
TWC: 182
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 am
Ayato would listen to Sora's words carefully and give a small grin when he finished. "Alright if this is the case I might be able to help" Ayato stated with coolness in his voice and jumped down from his elevated seat on the wooden bench. The soles of his feet meeting the soft brown sand with a muffled thud. "The name is Ayato. Ayato Hyuuga." He extended his arm, offering Sora Nishimata a warm but at the same time firm handshake. "I am a shinobi of Genin rank. When you speak to me you will address me as senpai. Same goes for the rest of your seniors in the shinobi system. Additionally, when in presence of a superior such as a Jounin you will not speak unless spoken to first." Ayato repeated the exact same words he had said to Nano Goka not too long ago. He was not very fond of doing so then and it was no different now. However, proper etiquette such as addressing a senior properly with a title befitting his rank was in accordance with the ironclad shinobi rule.  

Clearing his throat, Ayato spoke again. "Going to the training field... I have a suggestion, wWhy not do it here instead? The courtyard is not exactly crowded at the moment." The shinobi do not always get to choose where they fight, so this could be taken as Ayato's indirect first teaching to Sora. Ayato closed his eyes for a moment to think. The most basic jutsu for a student are the clone and transformation technique, they are even part of the Genin Exam. So they could start from there. Ayato making a demonstration and ask Sora to do the same. It was also better to focus on the jutsu one at a time. 

Ayato would open his eyes and speak again. " We will begin with the Clone technique. I trust you are familiar with the theory yet I feel it is necessary to explain. " Ayato would say and pause for a moment before speaking again. "This jutsu summons a copy of one's body and lacks any real substance. It is harmless on its own but if used properly it can trick the opponent into leaving himself open for a strike." Ayato explained and proceed to put his hands in front of his torso. Performing the Ram->Snake->Tiger, slow enough for Sora to follow. "Now to the mechanics behind the execution. You visualize an image of yourself in detail, focus your chakra, do the hand seals and finally perform the technique. Like this." Ayato would say and a spitting image of him would appear beside him out of thin air. " Your turn."

WC: 427
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm
"Hyuuga? Only a fool wouldn't know the name of that clan, or their reputation for being taijutsu fighters. They were also known to have great eyesight, or so the books I read." Sora thought to himself as the older shinobi went on with his words. Being called senpai was his demand and Sora wasn't really opposed to this. As a matter of fact, it seemed only fair. "The clone technique and transformation techniques are what I need to learn in order to prep myself for the Genin Exams. However, training with a Hyuuga could be an even bigger benefit, if he decided to teach me more than these two basic shinobi techniques. "

The Genin, after pausing for a moment stated they would start with the Clone Technique to which Sora gave a weak nod of agreement. Ayato Hyuuga executed the Ram->Snake->Tiger hand seals, explained the theory and then summoned a copy of himself out of thin air. Sora knew how it worked, so he felt the explanation behind the mechanics might have been unnecessary. Yet in the end, a backtrack, in theory, couldn't harm anyone.

Sora took his hands up to his chest and proceeded to perform the hand seals and expel the chakra from his body, yet there was no clone. " This was only the first try." Sora reassured himself and took no actions immediately afterward, waiting for the Genin to give him some feedback.

(WC: 236)

(TWC:418)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:59 pm
Without as much as uttering a single word the Academy student put his arms in front of his chest and executed the hand seals. Not much of a talker, Sora Nishimata. Well, all for the better. Ayato valued silence, considered be the world's greatest present. That said, standing right behind the Academy student, the Hyuuga would active his Byakugan. The temples around his eyes would bulge and his eyes would shift from chestnut brown to white. Like all those who had awakened their bloodline's abilities, Ayato could see a person's chakra pathway system. And even though it was mostly reserved for combat to use with the deadly Gentle Fist, capable of blowing up organs and sealing tenketsu alike, it could be used for training. In this case, it was to check if Sora was distributing his chakra properly. When you have a power, you might as well exploit the hell out of it.

In front of his gaze stood no longer Sora Nishimata, but a shadowy figure, lacking a face, bones, hair. The figure body was composed of blue ribbons of chakra, streaming evenly in an endless loop.  There were hundred, if not thousand of those blue streams. And when it executed the technique the flow changed from slow and calm to rapid and fierce. Yet no mass of chakra appeared beside the shadow figure that was once Sora Nishimata. 

Deactivating his Byakugan, he spoke. "The flow of chakra within your system was done properly. That means you messed up the visualization process. Anyhow, don't let get it to you, you'll figure it out sooner or later." Ayato let out coolly. " That said, we can work a bit on the image capturing process. For it's all worth it is useful when training technique. "Ayato this time decided to change gears. Instead of first explaining the theory and mechanics behind the technique, he would make a demonstration first to make a bigger impact on Sora's eyes. And perhaps even get an actual reaction from the apparently no-nonsense, motionless Academy student. 

Ayato performed the Dog -> Boar -> Ram hands seals with a speed of 30 so the student's eye could follow easily. "Transformation Jutsu!" He let out softly, taking one last look to Sora Nishimata before a puff of smoke enveloped Ayato. From within, a few seconds later emerged the spitting image of the Academy Student.  Meeting his gaze, the blond haired lad who was actually "Must be unusual to look yourself in 3 dimensions, I reckon. The first time someone pulled this on me, I thought I wasn't as handsome as I originally believed. But the shinobi world is a world of glamor, so I ought not to be fooled by such trickery." Ayato let out with dry humor, perhaps he was the cocky narcissist others portrayed him to be. He took a moment to catch his breath before dispelling the technique. 

Back into being the black haired 5'7 Genin he actually was he proceeded to give an analysis of the technique. Hoping that when it was Sora's turn to have a go on Genin Exam, it would help him. " The Transformation Technique is used to change the appearance of oneself not only to that of another human being but also to transform into animals, trees and even objects such as sheets of paper. It is useful for intelligence gathering missions since it is the ideal jutsu for infiltrating a hostile location."

WC: 539
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:43 pm
Sora was new what he did wrong. The academy instructors haven't taught the student much about these two jutsu but he knew the basic of chakra control. Ayato was behind him so he didn't see the Byakugan being used on him but after Ayato made his comment about his chakra flow, he figured that's how the genin knew. Sora thought he would mind having the beautiful hyuuga's eye that Ayato senpai possessed.

The next thing Ayato senpai want to teach was the infamous transformation jutsu. After the genin preformed the hand sign, that he knew preformed the jutsu he trying to teach. Sora's Senpai traformed into the spitting image of Sora. Sora knew the reasons for the jutsu, but he didn't want to gloat so he stayed silent, like he has the whole time.

After Sora was given the instructions to transform into Ayato Hyuuga he preformed the hand sign that he knew made the jutsu possible. Dog- Boar- Ram. Sora revised in his head, while thinking the hand sign he showed the to his senpai. Sora used the flow of chakra threw his body and thought of ever aspect of the genin. So after the puff of smoke an image of the senpi appeared before him. "That one wasn't as difficult." Sora said in Ayato's voice.

(WC:218)

(TWC: 636)
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:06 pm
(Bump)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:32 pm
The Academy student transformed into Ayato's image, and it was if he was looking into a mirror. He even made an attempt to change his tone of voice to that of Ayato. Well, perhaps Sora Nishimata had a secret unique talent of mimicking. Regardless, seeing that the visualization process of the Academy Student was done properly Ayato decided it was a good time to move to the flow of chakra within one's chakra pathway system.

"The next technique I’m going to teach is named Genjutsu Kai or Release. By using this technique, the user is able to escape Genjutsu they are placed under. Executing the tiger seal will make chakra to flow rapidly through your body thus breaking the opponents hold over your chakra flow, which is how the art of illusion works. “Ayato would pause for a moment put his hands in front of his chest and then speak again “The most difficult part about Genjutsu is to actually realize you are placed under one.” 

Ayato's idea of teaching the Genjutsu release was to trap the Academy student in an illusion and force him to break out of it on his own. The Hyuuga executed the Boar → Rat hand seals for the Mist Servant and eerie black illusions of himself started to emerge one by one from trees and rocks. They were twelve in total, surrounding Sora Nishimata from all directions.  They moved slowly and almost ghostlike. The phantoms under his complete control approached the Academy student yet their dead eyes would make him unable to read their intentions.  

WC: 256
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum