Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 9:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 4:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 3:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 3:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 3:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 3:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 3:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 3:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 2:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 2:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Path to Chuunin Exams: Part 3 Empty Path to Chuunin Exams: Part 3

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:19 am
Spoiler:

Komon had just finished his meal at the diner across the street from his house, the waffles had been delicious and his appetite had been satisfied, He was feeling completely well nourished and ready for a day of training but knew he had to stop by his apartment to grab his gear before he did so, It would be relatively hard to do something like ninja training without ninja equipment after all, so he saw his friend Amai out of the corner of his eye, the two still weren't on the best of terms since her mother's death, and his poor attempt at trying to help her get past it, the two just didn’t seem to have the same worldview, Amai was a much more forgiving person than he.

So komon called the other waitress over, Ci. She was Amai’s friend and the two had talked in the past, she gave him his bill and he gladly paid with the ryo he had gotten from his last exam, he was making quite a bit of money as a gennin for the hidden cloud, and it helped pay the bills. Thanking her for his meal he pushed himself out of his chair and exited the building. Stepping onto the streets of Kumogakure. It was midday and the streets where a bit crowded but not to the point where Komon had to go out of his way to dodge anybody. Komon walked for about 10 minutes before rounding the corner  to his simple two story apartment, but was kind of put off by the jounin leaning against his front door.

Komon walked up to the well dressed jounin and asked him what he was doing. “Excuse me, are you Komon Hyuuga?” the man simply asked rather than answer his question. This kind of irritated Komon so he gave the man a bit of an attitude. “You’ll find out when you answer my question, I’m going to ask you one more time… just in case you hadn’t heard me. What are you doing in front of my house?” Komon said a bit harshly to the man who was just trying to do his job. The jounin wasn’t amused by Komons intensity but decided it would be best to simply avoid the conflict all together and replied. “I’m supposed to deliver this envelope to a Komon Hyuuga, it's the results to his chuunin exams, are you him or not?”

Komons eyes lit up upon hearing this, it had only been 4 days since his last exam, he hadn’t been expecting the results so soon in advance. He quickly grabbed the letter from the jounin’s hand and thanked him, The jounin obviously not happy with komon’s lack of discipline simply rolled his eyes at the child and walked away, for all intents and purposes his job was done after all. As the jounin walked off into the horizon Komon began ripping into his envelope. The enveloped housed a tiny piece of paper with words written in a relatively fancy font. Komon quickly began to scan over and read the piece of parchment.

“Komon Hyuuga, In your last exam you demonstrated the skill with your ninjutsu that where necessary in order to pass to the next exam, we are pleased to announce to you that you have been invited to participate in phase 3, the exam begins in 2 hours at the address on the back of the letter, being late will result in an automatic disqualification, please arrive on time and ready to fight.

~Regards, Kumogakure Chuunin Exam Proctors”

Komon couldn’t believe it, he only had one last trial before he could move onto the actual honest to god chuunin exams, he had passed two out of three of the preliminaries. Excited he pumped his fist into the air, while running inside to grab his gear, he wasn’t about to be late to his final preliminary and get himself disqualified after all. He opened his front door and took off his sandals as he ran up the stairs, the stairs creaking each time his foot made contact with the wooden surface below him. After he reached the top of the stairs he made his way to his bedroom where his vest and headband laid waiting for him on the surface of his neatly made bed.

In a bit of a rush Komon grabbed the both of them, and jumped out of his window in one swift movement sliding his vest over his head as he was airborne, and harnessing it all before he made contact with the ground and rolled into it using the momentum to minimize what damage may have come from the fall if he had not. Once on the ground he tightened his headband around his forehead, and tied it into place, only to remember he had left his shoes inside his apartment when he had taken them off. So he simply turned around and opened his front door. Leaning in without fully entering the building he picked his shoes up and closed the door again.

Now in the middle of the street Komon slipped his sandals onto his feet, and began to run forward, he didn’t exactly have a destination yet as he hadn’t looked at the back of his Chuunin Exams results letter yet however, and realized he should probably do so, the seasoned Gennin quickly pulled the parchment out of his pants pocket and saw that the destination was directly behind the hidden cloud library, an area of the village Komon had spent a lot of time in, he felt knowledge was a major part of his training and the library was a treasure trove full of shinobi and Jutsu history.

After about an hour he made it to the Kumogakure library, knowing the building was directly behind the library Komon elected not to go around it but over it, using his advanced chakra control he had studied in his time at the academy he stuck to the vertical wall of the library and began walking up it, in no rush he still had about 50 minutes till the exams began anyways, the library was a relatively tall building, it stood 5 stories tall and was one of the 4 largest buildings in Kumogakure, so when Komon reached the top he had one hell of a view.

He looked down below to see that the the training center he would be taking the exam in was in the shape of a plus, each end being about 5x5 meters, and the building being only 1 story, whatever this exam was going to be, it was going to be in a relatively confined space. “I hope to god it’s not a written exam, I haven’t studied for one..” Komon thought to himself before descending the massive library he had spent the last two minutes climbing to the top of. Going down was much faster because Komon was working with gravity rather than against it and as such he made it to the bottom in half the time it took him to reach the top.

Now directly in front of the training center Komon’s confidence was relatively high, he had made it to the third exam and there was no way in hell he was turning back now. So he opened the door to a narrow hallway, with a desk and a jounin at the end of it. The jounin happened to be the same one he had been particularly rude too earlier at the front door of his apartment. “Ooooooh shit, hope to god he’s not in charge of whether I pass or not” Komon thought to himself before making his way to the front desk. “Hey, I’m here for my Chuunin Exam?” He said, but also questioned.

The jounin seemed to be in a better mood now for some reason, and quickly explained how the exam would go down to the young and clearly eager gennin in front of him. “Alright Komon, Welcome to Phase 3 of the Chuunin exam preliminaries, In this test of skill you will be going up against a mystery opponent that the hidden cloud has assigned you to show your skill in combat, in this fight you may not use ninjutsu, or genjutsu, It is a strictly hand to hand combat fight, use of any other techniques will be an instant disqualification, do you understand the rules I have laid out to you?” The jounin signaled to Komon to say yes or no. But komon was to blindsided by the fact that this would be a strictly taijutsu fight to respond.

Again, the jounin rolled his eyes, Komon wasn’t making a great impression on him at all, But after a couple of seconds Komon snapped out of it and managed to utter, “uuuuh, Oh yah yah sure I got it.” to the clearly annoyed Kumogakure shinobi. The man then informed Komon where to go pointing behind him and saying, “That door behind me.. Door 2, that will be your examination room, head towards it and wait for your opponent to arrive, Good Luck on your exam’s, Kumo could always use more chuunin.”

Komon quickly thanked the man and maneuvered behind his desk and walked down the rest of the hallway to the blue painted door in front of him, it had a golden knob as well as the number 2 engraved into its wooden surface. Komon turned the knob and pulled backwards as the door swung open however he heard another open as well and turned to see Zekko leave door 3, Komon was happy his friend had made it to this trial as well, but was disheartened to see the look of dismay on his face, the poor kid must not have seen the taijutsu training coming. He knew Zekko was more than talented in the use of ninjutsu, but he had never seen the man use any taijutsu whatsoever, he must have taken quite the beating.

Komon quickly turned around so that his friend wouldn’t recognize him, he knew that if he had failed he wouldn’t want to be seen by anyone in the process of it, so he allowed Zekko to live believing nobody had, and made his way into his examination room. Closing the wooden door behind him. Now completely enclosed in the room he began to study his battlefield, it was incredibly cramped and just like he had noticed from the library, each side of the plus shaped building had been about 5x5 meters, there was really no terrain advantage in the area, and no objects he could use to his advantage, considering this was a hand to hand combat exam, even if there were objects he could use to his advantage he wouldn’t have been allowed to via the rules.

Komon began to pace around the rules, and started to wonder if the wait was part of the exam, in a blank room filled with nothing time seemed to stretch infinitely the 5 minutes he spent waiting felt like an hour instead. During the time he began to think of how he was at the mercy of fate, he had no idea what level the combatant that walked through that door would be and all he could do was hope that he was faster, smarter, and stronger than him.

Komon shook the idea out of his head, although he hadn’t trained extensively in Taijutsu, he still had several techniques in the area, particularly the ones of hyuuga clan origin. Not to mention he was one of the fastest gennin in Kumogakure, whoever it was better hope that they would be able to keep up with him thats for sure. Komons pep talk was cut off when he began to hear footsteps coming his way.. His heartrate began to pick itself up and his eyes widened as the knob on the door began to turn.

Here we go”

current wc: 1988
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Path to Chuunin Exams: Part 3 Empty Re: Path to Chuunin Exams: Part 3

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 pm
It was rare for him to be called to do anything that wasn't paperwork or trailing individuals that needed to be dealt with. Most of Kumogkaure didn't even know he existed and had taken the place of an important individual plenty of times. Coming to the examination area he walked past the bowing guards and even the proctors had come out of their way to show proper respect to him. They were all mistaking him for someone else, but he assumed it was all for the best if anyone ever did decide to come for the kages life.

Making it to the exam room he stretched his neck cracking it under the armor he always wore before turning the handle and stepping into the room. The all black slim armor only added a darker feel to the already dim and small room he now occupied. His opponent had seemed to be pacing the room for some time.

"Ah Komon, yes, I've read in your report that you are quite excitable, somewhat of a loose canon per say. You must really remember to mind your manners while you're in the library by the way. Jiyo was punished for your misconceptions."

Cracking his fingers the red headed male looked over his opponent once more before flashing the sign that combat would now commence.

"I won't go easy on you, in fact I'm here to make sure you fail now, I don't particularity like the way you manage yourself. So make this easy for me and give up now, otherwise I'm going to break both your arms."
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:01 pm
Komon listened to the tall man talk to him as if he was little more than an insect, this irritated him, but he knew better than to speak out against someone who radiated with the importance that this man clearly had. Komon was nothing if not observational, the man's armor was well crafted and clearly expensive, he clearly ranked highly in the village. Komon decided it was best to treat the man with some form of respect.

With that train of thought in mind he stepped towards the man and looked him in the eye. “I don’t know what I have done to gain the displeasure of your disapproval, and for whatever It may have been I assure you I apologize.” Komon started to say before continuing his sentence. “As for the part about surrendering, surely from reading my file you must have known that was never on the table, Two broken arms is an acceptable loss if I fail to impress you”

As he finished Komon took a couple steps backwards, all the while maintaining eye contact with the man before him, Turning your back on an opponent was certainly not a good idea, especially in an exam as important as this. As he began to get into his fighting stance he took a quick moment to think about his brother, the last remaining member of his family. “What happens to my arms means nothing, If I can't pass a simple chuunin exam’s I will be worthless as my brothers protector, and I refuse to lose my last living relative” Komon thought to himself as he raised his forearms vertically from the ground and parallel to his upper torso and face.

“Byakugan!” He yelled before peering out from behind the defense he had just created and twitching his pointing and middle finger towards him while saying “I’m ready when you are”

Jutsu used: Byakugan -1 AP, 416 total ap left
Wc: 2300
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 am
Sighing heavily and outwardly at no one in particular, mainly at the thought of having to be the one to lose precious time testing the waters with someone he thought was not worthy of the time Mortarion had forced him to give. The clone took a ready form as well once the boy finished his speech on something more or less he had tuned out. He came back to reality at the sound of the boy yelling out his kekki genkai like some barbarian. It caused him to lose all composure or what little he had left. Akuoy took to a bent over position as he laughed at the boy openly while using his left hand to point in his general direction.

"Did..did you really say that with a straight face? You're even dumber than you look kid, no one in their right mind would yell out their ability while using it, that's a sure fire way to get yourself killed before you have the chance to attack, boy."

The clone was clearly goading the boy into action, purposefully attempting to increase the childs anger forcing him into rash decisions. Between his own laughter he was checking on the facial expression attempting to pick up on subtle changes to see if it was working.

"You say you're ready, yet you haven't moved. I've been ready since I've stepped into this room. After you fail this, who knows I think there might be work for you out in the fields. You can always check on the former librarian as well, we put her out in the western field on a pike for her crimes."

Now the clone if no action had been taken by the boy had taken a upright position as he started walking towards Komon with his arms slightly outstretched by his side.

"You aren't ready."
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:20 am
Komon finished his sentence with confidence but the man’s reaction did more than rattle that, firstly it seemed the man had not been paying attention to him…. Komon was irritated by this, all he wanted was a chance to advance and his opponent wouldn’t even take him seriously, Komons byakugan was active and he could see that the man’s chakra burned brightly he was certainly powerful, but he could at least treat Komon like he might stand a chance.

Then if that hadn’t set him off them man had the audacity to burst out laughing when Komon activated his byakugan, telling him he’d surely get killed in combat if he decided to do so in a real fight. In all honesty Komon hadn’t thought about this, his mother had just done it every time she had activated her byakugan and he assumed it had been customary, as rude as the man might be he did make a point.

But the third thing the man did is what really set him off, He assumed Komon would fail the test and then threatened to send him to work in the fields, Komon was ready to fight already but then the man had to top off everything else he just said. “You can always check on the former librarian, we put her out in the western field on a pike for her crime” This broke Komon and his blood began to boil with rage.

He was going to hurt this man, whatever it took, whether it be his pride or his body. but he was going to do it smart, refusing to fall into the man's obvious attempts to enrage him, he took a deep breath like he had done so often in training and cleared his thoughts, before he began to think about how to go about the fight. first thing he had to do was figure out the capabilities of that armor, judging by the man’s build he was much, much stronger than Komon and that armor would be a real pain to get past if it had much capabilities.

The man was walking towards Komon now, with his arms outstretched by his side, they were less than 5 meters apart and the man was making no attempt to defend himself against Komon, he really didn’t think of Komon as even the slightest threat, the area had been left wide open for him to hit and at first Komon thought about striking it, but his senses came to him and he realized the man was trying to draw him in, while Komon may not have the advantage in strength the possibility still held that he could be faster than this man, an advantage he could really use.

So Komon decided to test his theory out and instead of running towards the man he began to run along the side of the room, gaining momentum for a future attack while watching the man and being ready to counter an attack if he decided to deliver one. All the while never speaking, never giving this man any more information than his movements forced him to. If he had something to say to the man he’d learn it at the end of the fight.

WC: 2830
Jutsu used: Byakugan -1 AP, 415 total AP left.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:49 pm
Akuoy watched the boy grow more and more agitated with the way he was being treated. His words seemed to find their mark and bury themselves deep into the childs psyche. A grim smile surfaced along his face for a moment before returning to his normal stalwart expressions. It also seemed that the child wasn't as naive as he led on as he quickly centered himself once more, not allowing the taunts to drag him in further.

The clone watched as the boy decided he would attempt to gain momentum by running along the outside walls. The room was already very small just big enough for the basic of maneuvers to be performed yet this one had deemed the strategy sure fire. Genin were always so quick to show how much energy they had instead of how smart they were. Akuoy in turn took steps forward yet they would run parallel to where Komon was going.

He was going to cut off the boys range of movement and not allow him to gain the speed he was attempting. If successful Akuoy would still be closing in on the young fighter while Komons range of motion and area to travel in would shrink drastically as they both soon would enter each others attacking range.

"Do you feel that, it's the pressure of not having anywhere to go and the only option is to move forward. What will you do little one, I'm taller than you, my arms are longer than yours, and you've allowed yourself to be cut off from your route. I'm giving you one more chance before I end this."
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm
Komon had managed to gain a little bit of speed and everything seemed to be going as plan, until the man moved.. The tall figure moved at a speed almost equal to that of Komon’s, something he hadn’t been expecting at all and was quickly narrowing in on him in the small 5x5 room they were trapped in, at the trajectory they were moving at Komon could tell the man meant to keep him pinned between himself in the wall.

Komon listened to the man go on and on about how his arms were longer than komons and how he had nowhere to go, the man didn’t seem to realize what komon was doing, he was testing the man out, finding the full range of his capabilities, the fight hadn’t even started yet and yet the man acted like it was almost over. As the man began running forward komon took a couple seconds to once more analyze the man's armor, it was well crafted and would surely tank anything he threw at it, but before he made his move he wanted to know just how well it would.

So as the distance between the two grew narrower Komon began to pour an invisible amount of chakra to his hand for the palm bottom technique and decided to go for the weak spot every man had, if the man wanted to come in, in an unbelievable amount of armor Komon was going to have to fight dirty. The two opponents were growing ever closer and Komon decided it was time to act, the floor was slick and smooth, smooth enough to slide on. Komon had noticed it during his time pacing around the room before the man had even entered. And he intended to use it to his advantage. “You talk a lot” Komon said before carrying out his attack.

All this happening in a couple of seconds Komon dropped his legs out from underneath himself relying on the momentum he had gained from running along the walls to carry him to low for the man to deliver a punch and in between the man's legs if his maneuver worked he intended to use his gentle fist palm bottom technique directly on the man’s crotch, as he slid under not expecting it to do much damage but more to get a feel for the man's armor, if the attack succeeded he also intended to use the momentum to pull himself back up and continue running, evading his opponents attempt to slow him down.

WC: 3223

Jutsu Used:

Byakugan -1AP

Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom -5 AP, 409 Total AP left.

50 Base Running Speed, +20 from short burst +10 from byakugan, +3 from Gentle Fist Palm Bottom = 83 total Speed.

35 Strength + 3 from Gentle Fist Palm Bottom = 38 Strength

ACTUALLY HERE'S THE REAL PALM BOTTOM LINK
Gentle Fist Palm Bottom
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:37 am
Akuoy unlike Youka was not one to toy with his opponents and extend a fight longer than it had to be. It was unfair to his time and completely unfair to the one he was fighting to allow them to think they were on the right course to attack in such a manner that could be manipulated. The boy clearly wanted to test his limits and see just how far he could go. Sadly just like all genin he did not see the folly in his attack pattern or thought process.

Komon had even see fit to toss out his own quip back at the clone for insinuating he talked to much. Only those confident in their skills should be allowed the luxury to speak during a fight. This angered the clone slightly which was the reason for how he responded to the boys attack in such a viscous manner. The clone barked a retort before initiating is return attack.

"I talk because I see no threat, I told you I would give you one more chance and you let it slip."

As the boy went into his sliding motion letting go of all his body control and allowing inertia, gravity, and momentum to take control he had sealed his fate. Akuoy dropped his weight as Komons legs passed under him to his knees. This would place Akuoy atop the boys stomach and chest locking the male under him. In one motion he would begin throwing target jabs to the boys head and face attempting to render the child unconscious.

The game was more than likely going to end here, with a child's bloodied body being dragged from the small room. Akuoy had given him warning that this was how it would end, and of course he'd end it with his promise of breaking the boys arms once he had gone unconscious from repeated blows to the head.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:46 pm
Komon was momentarily surprised when the man began to drop downwards onto him, but quickly recovered, he knew the move was risky to begin with after all the man could have either kicked him, closed his legs, or… Or this. But Komon was quick to adapt, he listened to the man once more call him weak and not a threat and how he had squandered his one last chance to make something of himself. Komon decided not to smile, he was already bringing about a bit of rage and antagonizing someone who was more powerful than him was not something he deemed a good strategy in this fight.

Komon was still mid slide and the body was falling onto him quickly. He had less than a second to make a difference so in that second he did three things. The first of which was slightly raising his back off of the ground to give him a longer reach, the second was raising his left arm that already had chakra in the palm and shifting it to his finger tips to change his attack from Gentle Fist Palm Bottom to Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms.

The man was dropping to his knees and intended to use the weight to restrict Komon’s movement and beat him into oblivion. Komon was willing to take a punch in order to exchange his own blow. Komon had deducted that he didn’t want to risk hitting the armor, and he had already examined the armor multiple times since the man entered the room. From what he gathered it had only three very small weak spots that would allow komon any kind of advantage.

Komon’s 64 Palm’s technique was meant to be his ace in the hole but it seemed that the man would force him to use it relatively early in the fight, he was also hoping to find more weaknesses in the man’s armor before revealing the flaw he had found earlier while the warrior had charged at him. Like Komon had stated earlier he was nothing if not observant, the armor covered the man from head to toe, but the two had made eye contact. Meaning that his mask had eye slots. The eye slots where about an inch in diameter and admittedly a small target, but Komon consistently hit chakra points in his training which were much smaller in size. To him those eye holes where an entirely realistic option. His left hand with chakra at his fingertips was already dashing towards them and if he hit, he would cut off some of the mans chakra and cause a large amount of exhaustion, as well as hopefully make the man stumble and allow him to free himself. And with his arms moving at the speed they were he would certainly temporarily blind the man in whichever eye he managed to strike. Komons other hand would soon follow if the first one succeeded and strike the man in his chest in an effort to topple him off of Komon.

If Komon managed to free himself he would then get onto his feet and take up a position on the edge of the wall once more, and put himself into a defensive stance.

WC: 3760
Jutsu Used:
Byakugan -1 AP
Eight Trigrams 64 Palms -20 AP, 388 Total AP left.
Jutsu Cooldown:
Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom (0/1)
Speed:
70 Speed from slide in last post, +10 Byakugan Speed +30 Speed from Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms = 110 total striking speed.
Strength: 35 Base
If 64 palms strike to the eye lands youka will lose 5 chakra and 20 AP
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm
What was wrong with these children Kumogakure was rasing, each and every one of them had attempted to attack in very vulnerable to say the least areas. Each and every time Mortarion would tell Akuoy that another student had attempted to attack his groin, now here he was about to have his eyes impaled on some genins fingers. The attack was anything but subtle as he telegraphed it with time to spare.

Akuoy followed his same path still dropping his weight on the boy except now he'd do it with force to attempt to knock the wind out of the childs lungs. As his weight dropped the clones right arm moved in to not fully block the boys blow but instead flow and move with it. Performing a outside block he'd rotate the arm from his face moving it downwards. If successful it would move and be locked now under his right armpit at the wrist while the boys arm rested against his rib cage.

Now came the fun part, if everything went as planned his weight would torque back away from the boy while his body was pinned under him. With the arm still in his grip he'd apply pressure against it at the joints effectively dislocating it from the shoulder before rolling it in on itself for maximum pain and snapping the bone at the forearm. With his free hand he'd still carry through with the jabs to the boys face to the same effect of causing the male to pass out due to pain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum