Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

That Tree Empty That Tree

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:37 am
Love was just, you know, walking through the forest on her way to grandmother's house. Getting distracted by butterflies and feeding baked goods to random wild animals that didn't run away. She'd been walking for a while so she decided to take a break. Love sat near a river with an amazing view and began feeding herself the snacks. "Sure is a lovely day. I wish I had someone to enjoy it with." The redhead said aloud to herself.

WC:79
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

That Tree Empty Re: That Tree

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:18 pm
The morning air was crisp and cool as the sun began its upward climb into the sky. It’s orange color beginning to cast a dim light across the village as the very same sky became a painting of colors, orange, pink, and purple thanks to the clouds that lazily floated throughout the air. Maloren took in a deep breath as he knelt in the training ground. His breath could be seen as the last remnants of the nights chill died away with the arrival of the great ball of fire in the distance. His eyes were closed and he head was slightly leaned down, his mind a blank slate. He had come to meditate before a round of training. He needed to perfect the Evening Elephant before the Jonin exams began again in a few days. A trump card like that would certainly help in them after all, and best of all since no one in the exams has seen him training it, no one would be expecting it. A gentle breeze calmly blew through the clearing, ruffling his short, spiky, black and orange hair. His eyes snapped open, white orbs matching that of the purest ivory took in his surroundings as he stood. It was time to truly begin. When he had last left off with Miss Kirino the other day he had managed to create a small, thin, wind vacuum that certainly left of a good trench in the ground and did some damage. But certainly wasn’t the size needed to be able to consider the technique usable in combat.

Without moving a muscle he gathered his chakra into his dominant arm and began to twist and churn the energy that flowed throughout his body into the power needed to perform the technique, bunching it throughout his whole arm to give himself the impact power needed to send forth the assault he would be attempting. The chakra coalesced into his fist and he threw his fist forward, unleashing the stored energy in a single, devastating punch. A wind vacuum, about the same size as before tore through the area he threw the assault, the power of the punch strong enough to cause the very wind itself to assault the target with a brutality few people could match. He began moving quickly throughout the clearing, darting around and channeling the chakra into his arms, practicing with each, alternating after each other of course. The morning air was rife with the sounds of destroyed earth, toppled trees, and devastating impacts that would surely wake the neighbors if he hadn’t decided to leave the village itself for this training. His clearing was soon widened considerably as he basically began to clear cut the forest with the techniques, the wind vacuum’s being at the very least, strong enough to tear the trees from the earth home by the roots.

As the morning drove on he found himself running low on chakra and needing a break before continuing his pseudo-lumberjack profession. He stopped his practice, and took a moment to calm himself, and his chakra down before moving back toward the village to get some food before returning. He moved toward the edge of the trees and took to the shinobi of the tree tops with haste. Moving toward the village at a rapid pace. He looked up toward the sky for a moment and judged it to be about nine, the sun was well within the sky and the last vestiges of the pinks, oranges, and purples that had originally made the natural masterpiece in the atmosphere had long since worn off. He sighed in mild sadness at that, mornings and evening were his favorite time because of that very sight. He shook these thoughts from his head and continued to focus on his task at hand, food. He dashed through the trees for a while longer, unconsciously not making noise as he was trained to do at a young age, before he heard the sound of a nearby river. He nodded his head at the luck as this meant he could probably just fish up some lunch and return to his training that much sooner. It also meant he could get a cool, refreshing drink as the heat had begun to build. He moved toward the noise and soon found himself at the river, but a peculiar sight awaited him. A red-headed girl sat at the edge of a river eating what appeared to be baked goods. She looked to be a year younger than her, no more than two tops and upon further inspection he spied her byakugan eyes. The stark white eyes reflecting the light like no others could and he could recognize them instantly, seeing as he had a pair himself after all. He moved toward the young woman and got a closer look and fought a small blush at the lady. He didn’t recognize her at all, as the Hyuuga Clan was so large that most clan members never even met one another. After all the clan intermarried all of the time, and the individuals had to be fairly distantly related to get decent results. But what he did note was that the girl was attractive, very much so in his mind. She had red hair, tanned skin, and slightly pronounced upper and lower canines that in his opinion added to her appearance quite well. He moved a bit closer and spoke to gain her attention. “Good morning to you, I couldn’t help but notice you sitting all alone out here as I was returning to the village for a break from training.” He began he as sketched a polite bow as he was taught. “Maloren Hyuuga, at your service milady.” He would finish with a light blush, he hated that he still had that horrible blushing habit when he saw pretty women, it was a wonder how he wasn’t in a constant state of blushing when he was in the village, but this was a question for another time. He pushed these thoughts away as he awaited the girls response.

WC: 1014
WC toward Evening Elephant: 2567/4250
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:51 pm
Shortly after wishing for company Love blinked to see a young man standing before her. "Magic river?" She whispered to herself as she listened to the boy greet her and explain his reason for being in the forest. She absentmindedly told him good morning as she gave him a once over. Noting that he was a Hyuuga even before he said his name, a name that sounded oddly familiar. Being from the same clan it was possible that they'd met before but Love would've remembered his hair. "Name's Love. Love Sakumo but you can call me Ai-sama." She told him grinning at his blush. Love didn't know if he as just shy or if he became nervous around women but she would make sure to have fun with him. "I was just enjoying the scenery, would you like a snack?" She held out her bag of goodies for him to take some.

WC:152
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:46 pm
Maloren raised an eyebrow at the words “Magic River?” and let a small chuckle escape his lips as he realized she must’ve been hoping for some company. He took a seat next to her and took a proffered snack as he nodded his head in appreciation of the gesture. A light breeze blew through the area and a few leaves blew around them as he took a small bite and smiled in gratitude. “I don’t know about calling someone sama that isn’t a daimyo or the kage, but how about Ai-san?” He would ask politely before he would reach up and pick a leaf that had gotten stuck in her hair out and tossing it aside absently. He turned out toward the river for a moment and noted with some appreciation how the sun glinted off the surface of the water, making it seem as if a thousand diamonds were strewn about the top of the running river. He smiled at the scene before taking another small bite of his pastry and letting another breeze ruffle his hair a bit again. After a comfortable silence he would turn to her and ask simply “So why are you out here alone?” as he stood up to move toward the edge of the river, pulling out an empty canteen as he did so and filling it and taking a good drink of it. He would then offer it to her in case she was thirsty herself before giver her another offer “I was gonna head back to the clearing I was using for training in a bit to continue getting my technique down, you’re welcome to join me if you’d like, I certainly wouldn’t mind some company.” He would explain before sitting back down, he wouldn’t leave quite yet, unless she wanted to of course. He still needed his chakra supply to restore a bit more before launching Evening Elephants again after all. He would turn to her to listen to her reply and continue to converse, blushing slightly if they happened to make eye contact.

WC: 344
TWC: 1358
TWCTJ: 2911/4250
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:05 pm
"Hmpt, fine." She turned her head as he pulled a fallen leave from her hair. Love, like Maloren, watched the sun dance on the water before his silence breaking question. "I was just hanging out, enjoying the weather." Love politely declined the water. "I think I'll come with you. There are somethings I want to train as well." She paused to think about what she wanted to learn the most. "We can go when you're ready, don't want to over do it." She told him still thinking of what kind of training she would do.

WC:95
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 am
He nodded his head at her words and took another drink of water before doing a stretch or two and smiling in satisfaction. “I’m good.” He stated as he held out a hand to help her up, whether she accepted it or not he’d give her a moment to dust herself off before moving deeper into the forest toward his pseudo-clearing. The sun was beating down onto their backs at this point as they moved through the trees and within about ten minutes the first destroyed tree could be visible. He remembered the state the clearing was in and blushed partially. The Evening Elephant was an extremely powerful technique that could easily topple and severely damage trees and he had practiced it for hours. The troughs left in the earth throughout the area could be seen and now that he was looking he could see that he wasn’t far off from getting the technique down pat which meant he could soon officially add an exceedingly powerful technique to his repertoire. Soon they moved toward the center of the clearing that still had quite a few trees left standing, the wind began to pick up a bit as he gathered his chakra and began to channel it throughout his body. The mass of energy swirling throughout his chakra system as he harnessed it to unleash it’s power toward the destruction of more trees. He turned toward Ai-san and gave her a small half grin. “Sorry for the state of the training ground, I seem to have gotten a bit carried away, lemme finish this up real quick here and then I’ll help you learn anything you might want to learn.” He said as he smiled a bit wider before channeling his chakra down toward his arms to increase their explosive power. He didn’t need as much this time, as his body was getting used to the strength required to perform the technique without the use of chakra.

He activated his byakugan subconsciously as he positioned his body to begin practicing the technique again. His focus was absolute as he targeted a tree and dashed off with a speed of fifty to launch a fist at a nearby tree before instantly stepping it up a notch and increasing his speed to it’s maximum of one hundred. The wind tunnel tore through the air toward the unsuspecting piece of nature as it was torn out of the ground as well, just like it’s brothers and sisters earlier that day. He continued to move at full speed toward other trees, launching the attack at them before moving on. He could see the results with his byakugan after all, so there was no need to stop and watch each time. He could just continuously move and flow around the field, which was a boon in training that he wouldn’t want to give up for anything if he could. He continued the motions of assaulting the trees and began to wonder if Love was able to track him with her eyes, he shrugged it off and figured she’d comment on it afterwards if she could or couldn’t. He appeared before another tree and after another shot of the technique could note that he could pull back on the chakra more, as he did so he noticed that he would soon be able to perform the technique with just his own strength, as the technique intended. He continued to demolish trees around them, noting it had only been about a half minute since he had started up again and he nodded as he decided that he’d finish this shortly.

The sun pounded down on them at this point which had already caused him to start to sweat. The heat in the land of fire was fairly well known after all and he was in the middle of serious exertion. He closed his eyes, allowing his byakugan’s X-Ray vision to guide him so he could keep the sweat out of his eyes and focus on his task. He pulled back on more of the chakra in his arms as he continued to topping tree after tree, steadily increasing the size of the clearing as he darted back and forth around it like a madman possessed. He slowly began to note that the damage to the trees was becoming significant with each strike, the powerful constructs only able to handle so much strain after all. A few were severely splintered messes that he figured would be completely vaporized when he had the power correct on the technique. He began to pant due to exertion of power and his shirt was soaked through as he continued with the assault on mother nature. Eventually he began to simply vaporize the trees with the power of the technique, with this noted he began to dash around the field and destroy the previously toppled over trees to clear room for the them to practice whatever techniques his training partner would need to learn. The devastating strikes would still leave some deep troughs in the ground, but those could be easily seen and dodged but there was no point in destroying standing trees when he could obliterate fallen ones. He could always go back to trying to clear cut the standing part of the forest afterwards.

Soon he began to fully pull back on any chakra at all in his arms, meaning he was now using just his physical abilities in the training. He didn’t miss a step as he continued causing powerful wind tunnels in the wake of his strikes that still completely obliterated the trees that lay scattered laying about. He briefly thought back to Kirino, the Kaguya girl that had trained with him when he had first started practicing the technique, memories of their one sided battle flashed through his mind and he pushed himself harder now, he needed to improve faster. He darted across the field, now out of littered trees and began to destroy the very forest itself. He was moving fast enough that the chain of destruction had to have looked like a continuous reaction to an outside observer with the untrained eye. Dashed between about ten more trees, vaporizing them in an instant with his technique before he decided he had finally gotten the technique down. He moved back toward Love, stopping in a kneeling position in front of her, his head down as he panted his exertion and reached for the canteen at his and drank deeply. He would then draw himself up to his full height and pull off his shirt, the article of clothing was long since in the way as it became soaked in sweat. He tossed it aside and looked over to his companion, a small smile on his face as he worked feeling back into arms. “I do apologize but I was really close to finishing that technique. See it uses the strength of the user to create a powerfully dense wind vacuum that damages the target immensely. It’s supposed to chain off five times to create a veritable barrage from multiple sides. I do believe that technique is finally done and over with though, so do you know what you’d like to train?” He’d ask before realizing he never had opened his eyes and he was using his byakugan’s X-Ray vision to see. He opened his eyes quickly, an embarrassed blush on his face at his stupidity. He had even explained his technique to her with eyes closed for goodness sake! He sighed at this before chuckling “I would forget that I’d closed my eyes to keep sweat out..” He said, hoping that would be enough of an explanation for his mild amusement. He took another swig of the canteen before closing it off and attaching it to his belt once more. He would then turn toward her again and give her a small smile. “So whenever you’re ready, I’ll help you out in anyway I can Ai-san.” He finished as he finally fully caught his breath and was now ready to help.

WC: 1343
TWC: 2697
TWCTJ: 4250/4250
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:51 am
Love nodded to the boy when he told her that he would finish up the training he had already been practicing before the two met. As she looked around she guessed that he'd either been training since the previous day or he was learning a powerful technique. Love stood there watching Maloren destroy tree after tree, confirming the latter. After a while Love got bored, it was fun at first to see his power but just sitting on the sidelines wasn't. So she took a seat on one of the numerous tree stumps, the sun didn't bother her much because of the breeze caused by the falling trees. Not long after she had sat down Maloren was kneeling at her feet. Seeing him like that gave Love a temporary ego boost, she appreciated the respect but his way of speaking was out of date for their age and the time period.

Love made a face when she noticed that her eyes weren't opened but he too realized it and opened them. "That seems like an awesome jutsu. I too have a jutsu I want to finish learning." She told him as she stood up and brushed off her bottom. "I'm sure you're familiar with the rotation." She would pause giving him time to nod or verbally confirm. "I'm very close to getting it down but I would like a Hyuuga to teach me properly."

WC:234
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 pm
Maloren nodded his head at her words as his own memories of learning the rotation sprang to mind. The constant barrage of fire attacks from the woman he temporarily called sensei would forever be ingrained into his memory. He smiled over at Ai again and began to break down the technique. "You probably know this already, but for the sake of being thorough I'm going to go over it anyway. You see the rotation is one of our most powerful defensive techniques, and it's by far the most well known. You're well aware that the Hyuuga Clan is renown for their chakra control, able to use the application of it into our Jyuuken to completely debilitate foes. This comes into play for the rotation to work. What has to happen is you have to expel chakra from every tenketsu at once and spin. It has to be the same amount, or the technique won't be evenly distributed and it'll fail."

He explained as he reached up and wiped the sweat off his brow and cracked his neck to work out the tension. He would need to go take a dip in the river or he'd start to smell soon, but he could do that after getting her started on his training. "Try practicing letting a steady, even flow of chakra out of certain parts of your body first, the hard part is getting it all done. It's important to note that it doesn't take too much, the spinning motion causes all of the chakra you're expelling to work together to create the defense. So don't wear yourself out trying this." He said as he worked his arms a bit more, they were extremely tired from all of the training a bit ago. He looked up at the sun, hand shielding his eyes and noting the time to be about one o clock. "You work on that for now, I'm gonna go jump in the river before I start stinking up the place, it's impolite to burden a lady so." He said with a cheeky little grin as he gently took her hand and gave it a small peck. He enjoyed doing small things like that and testing peoples reactions, he was ready to duck in case she tried to hit him though. "I'll be back in just a minute after doing so to check on you." He said as he let go of her hand and walked toward the river. 

WC: 410 
TWC: 3107
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:33 pm
Love listened to the words she had heard her father and other elders say time and time again to her clansmen when they were training. Love nodded as he spoke so that he knew he wasn't wasting his breath. "Well if this doesn't kill me the spin definately will." She said with an airy laugh. Love grinned back at him, she wasn't used to this kind of treatment but it sure was refreshing. She chuckled, "Yea that would be best." As soon as he walked to the water she began to let her chakra flow from all three hundred and sixty one tenketsu.

WC:103
(tis short >x< sorry)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:41 pm
Maloren walked over to the edge of the river and took a deep breath while Ai was practicing with her chakra. The sun was really beating down on them now and he was covered in sweat from the incredible amount of exertion he went through to finish learning the Evening Elephant. He cracked his neck slowly, the dull, crackling noises echoing out softly from all of the tension built up. He reached down and unbuckled his pants, pulling them off so his boxers remained. It wouldn't due to be indecent in front of a lady who was clearly within visual range after all. He then proceeded to kick off his shoes and take off his socks before stretching a bit and jumping right in. 

A loud splash could be heard and the surprising cold water assaulted his senses 'How could the water be this cold when the day is so hot? Or am I just that hot and tired that the feels this good?' He thought as he swam around a bit and looked around on the bottom of this part of the river. Stones littered the ground and he had a thought on how he could get Ai to learn the rotation quickly. It would be dangerous. Hell, he could seriously injure her if it didn't work. But he was confident she would get the technique down. He activated his byakugan to see her practicing with her chakra, letting it flow from all of her tenketsu. He noted she wasn't missing a single one and knew she was close. It would only take a spark, a spur of the moment thing if you will. He picked up a decently weighted, palm sized stone and swam to the service.

He broke the surface of the water and took in a deep breath before slowly swimming toward the edge of the water. He hefted himself up over the edge and stood up, shaking his hair out a bit to keep it from dripping into it eyes. He then tossed the stone up in the air and caught it deftly. He took aim at Ai, at a place that wouldn't cripple her should this go wrong, but could in fact seriously hurt. He then yelled out "Think fast Ai, Spin!" He'd cry out as he threw the rock with just enough force that he didn't think she could dodge it. He was hoping she would listen without hesitation and spin with the warning he gave. He looked more carefully and everything seemed to line up to where all she needed to do was to perform the spin and the barrier should spring to life around her in a swirling vortex of protective chakra. 

WC: 451
TWC: 3558
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum