Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Teaching A Flame to Spark (P) Empty Teaching A Flame to Spark (P)

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:05 pm
Humming filled the quiet air around the small apartment on the second floor. The owner of the small apartment combed her long red hair as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Today she wanted to train the Great Fireball Jutsu and was very excited to get down to it. After she ran the brush one last time through her tresses she gave herself a small nod, approving her own appearance. Rae slipped on her long white coat and tied her Suna headband over her right arm before walking out of her current home and closing the door behind her. As the female walked down the stairs and onto the streets of the Village Hidden in the Sand she let was greeted by her neighbors. She greeted them back happily as she headed for the Training grounds. 

A small smile came upon Rae's lips as she took out the book that she had bought the other day. The training grounds were wonderfully quiet and made for the perfect study space. The beauty sat down on the ground and read through the Jutsu description. From what she could see it shouldn't be as difficult to get right as the Phoenix Fire jutsu. It only required two hand-signs and only required the making of one large fireball. The sphere of fire that was created from the jutsu was capable of moving forwards for a maximum of 20 meters unless it hit an object. What she found the most interesting however was that the Great Fireball jutsu could be used alternatively in a cone-like motion as a stream of flames. Closing the book and putting it aside, the kunoichi stood up and tested the hand-sighs. They were simple- The Horse followed by the Tiger. She then attempted to focus the chakra in her body in a swirling shape before opening her lips and chanting "Fire Style:Great Fireball Jutsu." Out of the girl's rosy lips escaped flames which took the shape of a ball of fire. It was quite wide, probably around 15 meters, but she was not capable of making it roll any further than ten meters. Furrowing her red eyebrows, the girl tried again.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Teaching A Flame to Spark (P) Empty Re: Teaching A Flame to Spark (P)

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:12 pm
It was not like Haruki had forgotten what he was going to be doing with Rae today, ever since their last mission they had with each other. With that, he would be more than excited to return back to the training grounds to see her their. And of course, he would travel over there on his rollerblades at the speed of 125 to see a sudden Great Fireball attempt formed inside of it. Clicking his metal wheels onto the ground, he would begin to slow down as he would reach a heavily slowed speed of 10 before stopping in front of Rae. Hi Rae! Remember me? I hope I'm not late! The Akari would tell her, closing his eyes happily as he would place his palms behind his back. They were not too close, but he was in good hearing range. His wheels would slolwy move forward as he would stop them when right withing talking range. I think I know what you were trying to go for. Was it the Great Fireball? It seems to be a popular technique for many different ninja to learn! Haruki would tell her, placing his hands in his pockets as he would await her reply. It was an abrupt entrance, but since when was the brunette ever formal with someone he considers a friend? Even if their interaction time had been little, he just straight up liked people who he thought were nice people.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:51 pm
Rae paused somewhere after her seventh attempt of the Great Fireball technique as she was interrupted by the entrance of a rather speedy and energetic male. Haruki had arrived on his roller-blades, his voice seemingly carried by the wind as he cheerfully greeted her. He had quickly managed to figure out what technique she was learning much to her surprise, causing her to stop dead in her tracks. Not only was she surprised that he had actually decided to come to her training, he also seemed knowledgeable on the jutsu that she was trying to learn. Rae's crimson eyes locked themselves onto the Akari's currently brown ones as she shot him a blazing hot smile and greeted him back. 

"Good morning Haruki. I doubt I'd be able to forget about you even if I wanted to, you ball of energy." The redhead then crossed her arms in front of her chest as she pondered on whether she should ask him for help. He was here anyways, and as embarrassing as it was to her, she wanted to master the jutsu as fast as possible. "Mhmmm. My goal is to become the best fire-style ninja there is, thus I need to learn them all. I just learned Phoenix Fire but the technique here is a bit different. I can't seem to make the ball roll up to maximum range and that frustrates me." The red-head quickly explained, a small blush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks as she admitted her problem. She knew that Haruki wouldn't judge her but she still felt a bit weak.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:00 pm
She would return his smile with a beautiful one of her own, it was so bright, yet so relaxed at the same time. She would then begin to speak of the problem that she was having, plus a little bit of red on her face showing. Being the sympathetic little ball of energy he was, he would try to cheer her up with the truth. You hae the ball part down at least! Much farther than many do on their own, even I needed help learning it! What you first need to do is embrace the flame, allow Chakra to swarm up in your body so that you can release a huge amount of it. The Akari would explain before attempting to point his right pointer finger at her collarbone before continuing to explain to her. He learned that visual learners were the most common round here in Suna, Akane was a very good example as she had to learn the same technique. Send the Chakra to your lungs, and hold it in until you feel a huge sensation of heat in your lungs. When you feel like you can't hold it in anymore, release it in the shape of a sphere. The increased amount of fire should allow it to travel farther rather than the let it die out so quickly!
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:14 pm
Rae listened to Haruki intently, her brain allowing every little hint and detail that he gave her to sink into place and stay there forever. He had started by encouraging her, much to her amazement, rather than calling her weak. Embrace the flame huh? She had done that before with her Phoenix Fire jutsu. It was in the fire chakra's nature to be wild and overtake everything. She needed to allow herself to be engulfed by the power in order to use it. The red-head listened to Haruki and followed his steps one after another, focusing the chakra in her lungs and letting it burn up in there as she made the hand-signs. As the Horse was followed by the tiger, the chant was spoken out for the eight time that day but with a much larger and much more successful result, to her utmost surprise. The ball of fire was not only as wide as 17 meters but had also traveled up to that same amount as well. Rae glanced at Haruki briefly before placing her hands on her hips. She was definitely surprised at the progress. " The rest is just more training up to the maximum limit right?" She asked him. Not waiting for his reply the fiery female resumed to do the jutsu again. She did it a couple of more times before pausing to catch her breath and turning to face Haruki with a small half-smile.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:24 pm
WOO! Good job! Haruki would exclaim as he raised a fist up into the air happily. He would end up looking over to her with his shining eyes as they were proud of her. The fireball was growing bigger and bigger as she would continue to carry out the technique, resulting in her getting it nearly down. However, it was clear that she was getting tired. Sadly, he did not want her to stop. He wanted her to succeed, so he could not let her off of the hook quite yet. That's right! And I know you can do it, so give it another shot for me! The Akari would tell her, encouraging her to try again so that she can get it down. He would smile at her, grinning from that point with all of his whites showing. He would also flip his thumb upwards to show that she was doing well right now, and that he expected her to get it right. Not in a threatening or a mean way, but one that just simply said "I know you can reach your full potential". It was what he had always been given when he was training techniques, and they were able to give him plenty of support and in the end, he ended up being very successful.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 pm
Rae looked over at Haruki who wanted her to continue training. He was cheering her on very politely and giving her a toothy boyish grin. A drop of sweat trickled from her forehead down to her neck causing her to let a small sigh escape her lips. Just as she was about to attempt the justu again her stomach let out a wonderful grumbling sound. It was basically shouting that she was starving. Running a hand through her red hair and looking over at Haruki she noted that she had indeed skipped breakfast again today. "I'll treat ya to a Ramen. I honestly always do better after eating." She told him as she waved for him to follow her back into the streets of Suna where her nose would guide her feet into her favorite Ramen stall. Rae's beckoned Haruki to sit beside her, as her crimson eyes sparkled with obvious excitement. The kunoichi tended to be capable of maintaining her composure about many things. Then there was food. "I'd like one extra-large spicy pork barbecue Ramen please." The girl told the chef as she looked at Haruki expectantly. Her fingers were tapping on the wooden bar in front of her as the incredible smell of the pair's orders started coming from behind it.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm
His expectancy high, he was excited for the final attempt before... Whaaaaaaa!? Haruki would exclaim as Raee would then begin to pace for a ramen shop. But, but, but... He would sigh as he knew the feeling of being hungry and how it would force him to stop his training. He could not blme her, so he might as well join along with her. Hey now, wait for me! Haruki would exclaim as he would click the wheels onto the ground and follow her. As she made her order, he would then order something cheap since he did not want to have her paying too much for him. It was just nice to not make people pay for anything, and he himself could have paid. Maybe he should. One bowl of ramen with beef and chicken please. The Akari would explain, looking towards Rae before moving to her side. He would be standing by her side, placing a fist against his cheek as he pressed his weight against it. Looking over to Rae, he would then ask her a genuine question. Mind if I give yours a try? I never really had something that spicy before. And I don't want to waste food.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm
As the pairs' orders arrived Rae noted that Haruki hadn't really ordered as much as she had. What amused her even more however was that her fellow ninja assumed that she wasn't able t finish the large bowl on her own. The smell of spicy and barbecue filled her nostrils as she clicked her chopsticks open and picked up some of the noodles in there. She noted the steam that lifted off of them before placing them in her mouth. Most people wouldn't be able to eat spicy food right after it was brought out as it was double hotness. Rae however for some reason rarely burned her tongue on hot food, probably being used to it. Her crimson hues met Haruki's as he asked to try some. A small and very Rae-like smirk painted itself on her lips as her everyday instincts kicked in and she took some noodles out of her bowl with her own chopsticks and held them towards the brown-haired male. "Say Ahh." She said, a low chuckle escaping her lips as she tilted her head to look at him expectantly. Most men would typically be blushing already at this small display of affection as it did technically mean sharing an indirect kiss with one of the most beautiful girls in Sunagakure but, then again, this was Haruki she was talking about.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:05 pm
He was very much confused as to why she would want him to say "Ah", he was very much capable of feeding himself. But since he was Haruki, he figured that there was probably a reason behind her telling him to do it. And since he did not know what could possibly happen, he would end up opening his mouth a little bit, letting out a gentle "Ahhhh" sound from his mouth, waiting for her to give the spicy looking food. Admittedly, it did look a little bit intimidating, but he was willing to dare himself to try things such as that. He did not want to be afraid, and to lose to a bowl of ramen, like hell would he be able to do that. And so he would wait for her to place the noodles into his mouth, not even feeling the slightest bit of shame. After all, he did not care about how he looked in front of others, it was just casual for him to be acting like a child because he was one. Now for his age, it was a bit immature, but only because a friend of his told him to do it, and he placed his faith in her. Well, despite this, he was also the type to play little pranks on people, so there was that to consider. But he did not think of Rae to be the type.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum