Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genjutsu My Servant[P] Empty Genjutsu My Servant[P]

Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:06 pm
Atem feeling as though he was similar to an assassin wondered if he could place a genjutsu on someone that would cause them to see multiple Atem’s not as if they had blurry vision but legitimately they see more Atem’s than there actually were. It would be quite the feat to do because the enemy would just think of them as shadow clones, but that wouldn’t be the case in this situation. Atem wondered how his chakra control would have to manifest this image, would it be projected through his thoughts and will which enforce his will into the user’s mind in order to see what he wants them too. Was this just the basics of genjutsu when it came to general knowledge? “Hm, these thoughts of mine always run wild, it seems I can’t tame myself, mastering the mind might be one of the hardest things to do when it comes to mastery in this world.” Atem said as he began to think of a way that would implore the jutsu that he wanted to make. He figured that this one would revolve around phantom-like copies of himself that seem to trudge through the ground and surroundings in order to surround the person afflicted by the genjutsu. “Of course it being a genjutsu they won’t be able to damage to the enemy nor will they be able to sustain damage. This is all just a ploy for them to take their eyes off of me for just a moment. Although we might have different appearances the second they turn their head I will be able to act.” Atem said analyzing ways to use this jutsu in combat against ninja who are fairly vigilant. Atem being at the training ground with his eyes closed seemed to have weirded out some people, “Hey you, what do you think you’re doing standing there being weird with your eyes shut. Are you planning something you religious heathen!” One of the shinobi would yell, “I am no heathen nor am I religious, the statement you just made was completely contradictory making no sense at all. Since I’m a bit bored would you like to spar?” Atem would ask the robust shinobi.

“Spar? I’ll do you one better and challenge you to a duel. Loser has to relieve the other of all their ryo and winner of course gets the said ryo.” The man said as he began to weave signs for a jutsu. He then inhaled and then exhaled causing a roaring fire to escape his mouth at the speed of 55. Without warning Atem was sure if this had been any other person they would have taken some form of damage from this, but not him. Atem sat there and in his mind he could think of nothing, but his hands began to move into the hand seals of Boar and Rat causing the man and everyone around him to see clones of Atem trudge out of the surrounding trees and rocks. There were about ten or so that arrived. Atem still having time to move dodged the fireball by ducking and landing on his feet and hands leaving him in an all four position. “W-what is this.” The shinobi would say as he could see that many Atem’s were coming out of the environment and coming for him at a really slow pace. Atem dashed in trees to hide, as he let the scenario play out he could see that the clones were being demolished left and right, but more would form as if it were a hydra. “So that is the gist of the genjutsu, it’s so real even I can see it.” Atem said to himself being oblivious to the fact that he had placed himself in it as well.

Atem would then leave his hiding place behind the trees to see that over twenty clones had formed and the man couldn’t seem to stop fighting them. “Hey idiot, you are in a genjutsu!” Atem would yell as he weaved his way through the crowd of Atems to appear behind the man. With about half of his strength he knocked the man on the back of the neck with side of his hand to cause the Shinobi to pass out. “I won’t take your money, but I will let you live with this shame.” Atem said as he crouched next to the man’s body. “This genjutsu thing is beginning to get too easy, I need to learn something harder or I’m afraid I’ll get too bored.” Atem said as he walked away from the shinobi with all of the people at the training grounds staring at him.
[WC 777]
[Exit, claiming Mist Servant Jutsu]

Last edited by Atem <3 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500