Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 40%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Indecisions (Hikashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Indecisions (Hikashi)

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:25 pm
The passion with which Hikashi spoke of wanting to leave reminded Akihana anew why she had come to Kumogakure in the first place. She hadn't come for herself, she certainly hadn't come for revenge. She had come for people like the girl in front of her, people who just wanted a way out of this miserable life Youka had forced them into. And while the blonde would forever continue to believe in the new Kage's ability to change, she was not naive enough to think it would happen overnight, if it happened at all. This child needed her freedom now though, and that was where Akihana's duty lay.

For the first time in three days, a huge weight seem to lift from her shoulder, her decision clear in her mind. She would not give into the Raikage's plans, far from it. She would change them. Yaju had been right, Echo had been right, and now it was time to make things right herself too. Her friends had died fighting to protect people like Hikashi, now it was her turn to make the sacrifices.

"Don't be afraid if you don't know your purpose yet," she assured the young genin with a soft smile. The blonde wasn't surprised at Hikashi's admission, people much older than the blue haired ninja were not aware of their purpose and goals. But she also knew they would be some day. "You don't have to figure it out right this minute, you can think on it, you can take as long as you like but when you do realize what your purpose is... You'll have a life truly worth living, and even worth dying for."

The kunoichi lapsed into silence, letting the younger female think on what had been said. Once she was ready to speak again, Akihana raised her head slightly to acknowledge the young girl. "And I promise you, no matter what happens, you will make it out of this village alive. You will have a new life, and if you don't have your purpose by then..." She paused, wondering how much to reveal to the girl.

"Travel... Travel to the edge of the map, past Earth Country, past the deserts until you see a palace. There you will find a prince, and perhaps he will help you find your purpose."
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Ryo : 2200

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:29 am
Hikashi glanced over at Akihana with hope in her eyes. It was all going to happen. Her dreams were laid out before her and were fast approaching.
"That sounds... incredible. I may be getting ahead of myself, but I feel like already packing my bags and heading over to this prince. I don't have to marry him or anything weird right? Right now I am kinda with someone and I am not in any kind of hurry to ruin the relationship."
The girl felt her heart race before her new found hero. Her heart raced and soared as she imagine a palace made of gold and scrolls packed with knowledge of new water style techniques for her. Excitement filled her body as she imagined some kind of special treatment with people greeting her with open arms. Her picture of a heaven, whether it be true or not, was worlds better than where she was now. With a single word, she would be out of there with bags in hand and Ashur beside her.
Not only had she made a friend, but she also seemed to have made a notable ally. This was her one way ticket out of here and she was ready to take it happily. Whatever was next, she was ready for even if it meant death. There was a strong sense of confidence and determination brewing within Hikashi and she was ready to start letting this village flood with it.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:26 am
Amusement twinkled in the kunoichi's eyes, brightening her dull features considerably. The girl truly had been like the rain she possessed the power off, washing way all sins of the new kumo commuted against Akihana's person until a smile burst forth. "No, i think the prince might be seeing someone else," she answered, trying not to laugh. It was obvious Hikashi had someone special, and now it made sense why she wanted to leave this village so badly.

The kumo Kunoichi was too young to realize her purpose in life but Akihana was old enough to take a gander at what motivated the blue haired teenager. "I hope to meet your friend one of these days," she admitted, golden eyes softening slightly as she took in the excited girl before her.

The rest of the meeting was spent discussing logistics for the most part, Akihana revealing the plans for her medical tent, the route through which medical supplies could reach the fields quickly and the best procedure to diagnose and medicate various injuries. Talking to the girl made the time pass, and for a brief while, the blonde forgot what tonight marked the end of...

Her third day. Youka would need an answer in the morning.

And that answer was becoming clearer the more time she spent with Hikashi. A few hours later when the two ninja parted company, Akihana was joined by Akuoy once more, following her back to her apartment like the two silent shadows she had brought from home. And despite the fact that she had three people within easy reach, Akihana began to feel all alone once more at the thought of what loomed ahead.

(Exit)

TWC: 2, 570 - All towards underground roots technique please

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Ryo : 2200

Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:45 pm
It all sounded like some kind of story from a story book, but then again anything would probably seem that way in comparison to the nightmarish Kumogakure. Wherever this fantasy world laid with a prince in a dessert, Hikashi knew she was going to find it. Suddenly she felt like everything she was doing was for something as she heard Akihana's sweet voice ask to meet Ashur someday. She chuckled as the rain drops fell down upon her before answering the stranger she would entrust her life to.
"I do have to warn you, he is a bit of a handful with some of the weirdest and most destructive abilities I have seen. Before you showed up he was the one with all of the bold plans to take down the Raikage's rule, but now I see a much brighter way of solving this."
The rain lady looked right into the golden eyes of a true hero and continued on to get to the point and get the plans. She was rushed with new responsibilities and felt as if she was a hero herself. Getting caught up in the whole ordeal, she felt the minutes feeling like mere seconds. Soon the plans were laid out and Hikashi knew what was ahead for both Akihana and herself. She smiled before leaving with the feeling of rebirth and, of course, her rain cloud.

[Exit]
Claiming two hugs from Aki <3
Mercury Akari
Mercury Akari
Citizen
Ryo : 10500

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 pm
Approved of the appropriate rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum