Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Talk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Travelling To Iwagakure Empty Travelling To Iwagakure

Sat May 28, 2016 3:03 pm
It was the last mission to become chuunin and it was early in the morning, so early that the moon was still out and the sun was just barely setting into the picture frame known as the sky and the birds were still asleep. The nocturnal animals were getting ready to prepare for the next night as they went into their dens and other things that signified how early in the morning it was. His letter had already been sent to the Hoshikage and now it was time to set off into the night and head to Iwagakure, the destination he was sent too. He thinks that Lucien may have been sent there too and they will eventually meet each other there per directions. Anyhow, Atem would begin to dash through the sand which was pretty tiring to the legs at first, but after a couple of minutes of doing this it seemed his legs had gotten used to the sand and he was able to pick up his speed shortly after. Along the way he was able to see new things, it felt good to be out of the village for once, his previous life allowed him to travel as much as he wanted due to his father being some sort of vagabond, but those days ceased when he joined the village of Hoshi. He guessed it was alright because he knew that Hoshi had to maintain their security in order to not let information be leaked to the other information, but what could Hoshi possibly hide from the masses, was it the fact that they were overrun by a bunch of religion crazed lunatics or could it be that the Hoshikage is some sort of evil-doing kage that tortures his subjects. If that were the case Atem had no clue of it, but then again he wasn’t even close to being among the ranks to even begin to come across information like that. All of these things ran through his mind as he continued his travels now in some different rocky landscape that gave Atem memories of how it was in the past.

He might have been this way once or twice because this place had looked familiar, he thought of the time he had to fight a giant mountain leopard with no help of his father, that is when he unlocked his clan’s bloodline. In his adrenaline rushed state he was able to strangle the big cat to death and then cooked its meat. He was able to eat off of that thing for about a good three days which made his father delighted. An emotion he hardly ever showed. “Hm, I forgot that there was so much to the world than just the inside of Hoshi, I might have to travel more often because out here I can let my true nature flourish without having to worry about being apprehended by the queensmen. Maybe when I become one I’ll set out a lot more and discover new places like I used to with father.” Atem said as he continued to run across the rocky plain. Along his way he met a group of people that looked as though they were travellers as he passed he analyzed their dirt-hardened faces and continued to run past them as he had no time to be conversing with random people such as them. He was on a mission and the mission he would complete would open up a lot of doors on the way. The mountains began to get quite vicious making Atem’s legs feel as though they were jello, he had to take a quick break realizing that he had to prioritize his health more than anything while on this mission because he could encounter things such as missing ninja that would want to kill him and take his belongings. He was no pushover though so he took his seat for around a couple of hours and then got up to go hunt, something he hadn’t done in awhile. He came back to his camp with a large rabbit that had giant hind legs and then left it there to go find some dry wood which was pretty easy to find in Iwagakure, the place was the definition of dry, nothing but rocks and more rocks were here. After eating and taking a light nap in which he could hear anything that would come within 35 meters of him. After taking the nap he would then grab his belongings and take off into the rocky mountain ranges where a little bit of trees and shrubberies flourished throughout.

Atem felt as though he was getting closer and closer to his destination so he picked up the pace once more with his legs getting accustomed to the terrain he was essentially climbing. From afar around 120 meters away he could see the faint outlines of what seemed to be buildings, or better yet, what used to be buildings. They were all crumbled and corroded, some even dilapidated to the point where they no longer held the same position. “What could have happened here, this makes no sense for destruction have reigned on this village, I wonder what monsters were fighting here.” Atem said to himself as his run turned into a walk as he knew he was getting close to his destination, matter of fact he was already there. He was well within Iwagakure but it was hard to tell due to nothing really being their. This made him wonder whether there were any buildings that are in good shape that could be discovered, even so he will try his best to find out anything here and relay it to the Hoshigakure as soon as possible. After walking around for a few he then began to wonder where Lucien was and when he would arrive, it had been quite some time but knowing him he was probably already here. “I guess I’ll just continue to look around some more as I don’t have the time to be waiting on him.” Atem began to search throughout the village.

[WC 1016]
[Made it to Iwagakure unless interrupted]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Travelling To Iwagakure Empty Re: Travelling To Iwagakure