Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Kosurama's Genin Exam  Empty Kosurama's Genin Exam

Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 am
It was the day he long awaited for— now having a basic understanding of both the clone technique and the transformation technique, he was eligible to take the genin exam. Kosurama got out of bed bright and early; he quickly threw on a t-shirt and slipped on his grey cargo pants. Kosurama usually wasn’t too keen on the idea of eating this early in the morning. In fact, breakfast was almost ceremonial for him at this point, but he figured why not, he needed to ensure he aced the exam on his first attempt. Kosurama quickly stuffed his mouth with (insert breakfast food), grabbed his shoes and ran out the door. Like the night before, Kosurama recited the hand seals necessary to preform both the clone and transformation technique. He knew them like the back of his hand, yet he figured he would practice them along the way. Time flew as Kosurama found himself standing at the front entrance of the academy. He entered with a certain tenacity, somehow knowing he would have no problem impressing the instructor, whoever it may be…
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Kosurama's Genin Exam  Empty Re: Kosurama's Genin Exam

Wed May 18, 2016 11:03 am
Hello!

As the rules state here - http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10395-genin-exam-rules

You must be at least 40 base stat points or more in order to take the Genin exam, I'll keep this topic here until you get the stats needed.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 11:21 am
(Kosu has confirmed with me that he forgot to plot his stats, so everything is set, I'll continue with the exam!)

The proctor sat at a desk at the front of an empty classroom waiting for the next student to arrive, she pushed up her glasses which reflected the light making a glare for any student that looked at them. She leaned up to tie her hair back in a bun as a student poised at the door, waiting and ready. She leaned forward and stood up from her chair using her left hand to gesture the student to take place in the center of the classroom,

"Hello, and welcome to the exams, please take place and prepare yourself accordingly." With her sentence ending she would wait for the student to do such before explaining further. She looked at her papers and brought out his file setting it in front of her with a certificate of approval ready to be stamped pass or fail. She glanced at the name,

"Alright Kosurama....Senju! Please preform the Clone Jutsu and Transformation jutsu to demonstrate what you learned here at the Academy! Which ever order you choose to do them in, whenever you are ready!" She said cheerfully sitting back down in her chair to watch quietly for him to concentrate.

(Preform the two jutsu's above! You must type 800 words to pass! Good Luck!)
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 pm
Kosurama stepped to the center of the class, fully prepared for the exam and its entirety. Kosurama glanced up towards the proctor. "Thank you for your sudden convenience." Kosurama bowed and began to notice his breathing… Were his nerves getting to him? What if he forgot the hand seals during the exam? —Kosurama closed his eyes and wiped his thoughts of any distractions. He opened his eyes with a newfound expression— He was determined. “I’m ready to begin now.”

Kosurama slammed his hands together, thus forming the tiger hand seal. It would be in his best interest to channel his chakra before he performed any jutsu. “I will now demonstrate the clone technique.” Kosurama, still holding the hand seal, took a powerful stance. Ram → Snake → Tiger. He quickly alternated from the necessary hand signs, one after the other. “Clone Justu!” Two large clouds of white smoke shot out of the ground from each side of the academy student… What lies within artificial clouds of smoke determines whether Kosurama would fail or not. He thought back to when he hand signed. Were my hand seals too hasty? Perhaps two clones was too reckless… Moments passed and the smoke had finally dispersed. On each side of Kosurama stood two (supposedly) perfect clones of himself. They appeared perfectly health— now it was down to whether or not the clones performed adequately. Kosurama looked at each clone, signaling to them to perform some sort of action. Kosurama then took a step back as he noticed the two clones taking fighting stances. Although the clones themselves were intangible, they could at least appear as though they were sparring. The clone Kosurama created to his right (clone 1) quickly threw a swift punch towards the other clone (clone 2). Clone 2 quickly ducked and kicked its dominant leg up towards clone 1’s chin. Clone 1 then used its momentum from the punch it threw forward to front flip over clone 2, landing directly behind it. Both clones suddenly ceased their fighting positions and turned to the proctor, simultaneously bowing. The clones then poofed into two white clouds of smoke and dematerialized. 

So far so good. Kosurama thought to himself. Now came the transformation technique... Kosurama knew exactly how to perform the jutsu and all, the only problem was he had no idea what transformation would provide a wow-factor. Transforming into the proctor seemed a bit too cliche for his taste, not to mention the they had probably seen it done a countless amount of times. Kosurama's eyes suddenly lit up with excitement.

"I will now perform the transformation technique." Kosurama formed the basic chakra hand seal and prepared his jutsu. He attempted to gather one final image in his mind of the form he would soon be taking. Kosurama seamlessly executed each hand sign with proficient speed: Dog → Boar → Ram "Transformation Jutsu!" Three large rings of smoke encompassed Kosurama as he took the form of a familiar idol of the village- The Hokage. Although Kosurama had only seen the Hokage a select amount of times in his life, he was fairly easy to remember. Kosurama looked down at himself. He wore a traditional white and red garb with long black hair running down his shoulders. Kosurama was surprised with his efforts, for he had never attempted a transformation of this caliber. He nervously looked at the proctor as she began to write a presumed evaluation of the exam… 

What else? What else do I know? Kosurama thought to himself. Perhaps I could demonstrate my knowledge of genjutsu release. Yes, that may work. A puff of smoke emitted from under Kosurama as he returned to his regular form. "I would now like to demonstrate the genjutsu release technique. First I will make the tiger hand seal so that I have control over my chakra reserves." Kosurama slammed his hands together, forming the tiger hand seal. He began to channel his chakra, causing it to fluctuate throughout his body. "I will then move the chakra throughout my body at a rapid rate. This will disrupt the genjutsu user's chakra, cutting off any connection they have to me." Kosurama closed his eyes, ready to perform the jutsu. "I will now perform the technique, which will dispel any excess chakra left from the genjutsu, thus releasing me from the jutsu." Kosurama tightened the grip of his seal- his eyes quickly shot open. "Release!" Once he was done demonstrating the technique, Kosurama put his hands to his side and bowed to the proctor. "That is all I have to offer today, thank you for your time." He then sorted in his mind all that he did during the exam: a self evaluation if you will. He seemed pretty confident with himself, but ultimately it was up to the woman across the room whether or not he would be moving onto genin status or not. Kosurama then stood up straight and awaited further instructions

Word Count: 826

Last edited by Kosurama Senju on Wed May 18, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 1:21 pm
(You cannot take control of the proctor in which I am NPC-ing, and you cannot use any other jutsu that you have learned on your character the only two you can use in this exam is the clone and the transformation technique, please fix the post accordingly.)
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Funny, my buddy just got approved the other day under similar circumstances. :scratch:

Shinjirama's Genin Exam
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 3:31 pm
He shouldn't have been able too.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 4:01 pm
What happened Shinjirama's exam, was Aki's npc told his character he 'could' do more than the two jutsu's, but he never once RP-ed the proctor following him outside or preforming a genjutsu on him.

Shinjirama's exam has nothing to do with your's. The only thing it will do is the denial of other topics if they are done incorrectly.

Please Fix your post and tailor it to your exam. Please and Thank you.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 pm
The proctor smiled after the student had finished she stamped the paper's with the proud stamp of Approval before she held out a head band with the Konoha symbol proudly engraved on the front,

"Congrats Kosurama Senju! You passed!"

(Kosurama Senju Passed. Approved.)
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 5:06 pm
Thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum