Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Flaming Ascension Training Empty Flaming Ascension Training

Sun May 08, 2016 12:44 pm
Atem was very fond of his wind style and knew from natural experience that fire complimented wind very well when it came to making it stronger. With this in his mind he knew that it would be best to get the fire release and make some powerful combinations with his two releases in order to make his moves more dynamic. As he started he wondered what the ideology behind fire was since  wind you had to make the chakra as thin and sharp as possible in order to replicate the attributes of wind, but what exactly was fire? Was it the flowy light energy that is let off as a gaseous state or was it the insatiable heat that is let out by insatiable heat that when touched fights back by inflicting burns? “Fire has many more states than we think, there might even be a liquid state but for now I need to focus on the one dominant state which is natural fire that has been enhanced by the gales of a god.” Atem said intrigued “Hm, it seems in order to imagine this heat I will need to go in one of the many desserts in Hoshi. With that heat bearing on my I will be able to create the same heat in my chakra.” Atem said dashing to the closest desert he knew of. As he got closer to the desert he felt the temperature rise a degree every 20 meters until it came to the point where he could bear it no longer. He could feel the golden sand beneath his feet and the arid air slap his face every chance it got. There were a couple of water oasis that are strewn about as if they were candy shops for the animals around.

Finally in the desert Atem can feel the heat and the dehydrated feeling, the absence of water clicked in his mind when he thought of dehydration. “Fire is probably the highest point of dehydration, that is when you strip the air of all of it’s water and replace it with nothing, but heat and oxygen.” Atem said. “Scientifically speaking fire is the use of double bond oxygen known as O2 when all of the sudden a certain energy comes in and causes combustion.” Atem said analyzing the fire. With combustion in his mind he knew that he had to spark the chakra up in an instant while releasing something generated by heat. How would he heat up his chakra though? He knew it was possible since many ninja possessed fire release, but how would he do it? Atem continued to walk in the heat until he began to feel light headed, it didn’t even feel as though he was walking anymore until he realized that he wasn’t walking. He was just standing there moving his legs up and down. “I’m hallucinating!? I need to get to a water oasis.” Atem said concentrating and putting all of his might in each step, this is the hottest he had ever been, but he figured he could make it. As he took each step it was as if he had 50 kg weights strapped to his legs. That is until he collapsed to the ground and blacked out.

Having awoken in what seemed to be a foreign place he knew this isn’t where he was before, the obvious question would be to say “why am I here?” but it felt as though he was supposed to be there for some reason. As if this was some place of learning and with this feeling Atem’s body began to move. As he took in his surrounding he could see it was devoid of anything blue, gases began to rise from the ground and the ground itself seemed to be a red gas. Walking on what felt like the golden brick road Atem noticed an enormous house that had burgundy shutters pale red glass for windows and the door was incredibly crimson. It was as if the devel had lived here and hated everything blue, when he made his way to the door there was a simple on the door bell. It was a strange symbol, but Atem could read it. It said “Fire”, but why is that what he needed to get in? Some sort of fire. He knew he wasn’t capable of making fire just yet he had to find something. He turned away from the house and what he seen was truly terrifying, there was no longer a gaseous walkway nor was there any of the scarlet trees that surrounded the area. It was nothing but a black void filled with nothing and more nothing.

Turning back to the house Atem had now seen that the house was not there, it was the Sun. Two fiery tendrils shoot out from the sun and pulled Atem in, although the tendrils consisted of fire he didn’t feel a burning sensation, it was as if he were being embraced by his mother in the warmth of her body. Inside of the sun he could see nothing but massive reactions going off every seconds as if it were a firing range and everyone there weren’t testing for accuracy, but just shooting around. As he continued to get pulled into what seemed to be the core Atem began to see multiple ninjas using fire release and how they were all great ninja, even the ones who seemed to be mediocre appeared so that couldn’t be so. Alpha particles bounced around him looking like mischievous imps that he parents once told him about in a story. Finally entering the core Atem could see that there was a figure continuously using fire release to seemingly power this sun. “Was it artificial?” He thought to himself. “Ah, a newcomer?” The figure asked Atem in a deep, old voice. “I don’t really know what you mean, but I would like to know why I’m here, but feel as though I’m supposed to be here. Was I subconsciously chosen to do something such as this. If so I reject this, but the abilities you have I will take surely.” Atem would say in a quick snappy manner. “Well, you surely deserve to be a fire release user with that mouth. Anyhow, you have been chosen in sorts, but it was for the fire release. I want you to become one of my various users that will become great, I will not allow you to fail once you get fire release, but as of now I will teach you the basics. The scarlet and orange tendrils let go and he dropped onto an invisible floor. “You see, fire is a great thing, it is used for trivial matters that help you humans live, but in battle is where it truly lives. To kill and create is what fire does so it could be considered as a grim reapers in such an aspect. All other elements want to be seen as a friend or comrade in combat, but fire knows what it’s purpose is and will turn on you if you don’t seek the same thing it does. Now, do you still want to be considered a fire release user?” The now seemingly old man said rubbing his incredibly long beard. Now that Atem could get a good glimpse of him he could see that he had a red triangular hat that had orange starts in it that seemed to radiate some sort of energy as it glowed. He also wore a long robe that covered his whole body top to bottom.  

“Yes, I still accept. You must be incredibly naive to think that someone like me would bow down to some inanimate object if it could even be called that. Anyhow, how will you train me?” Atem asked in a serious manner. “Well, it will start with you battling me for three days and nights. I want you to hit me with at least one fire attack before it ends or I will consider you unworthy and have the sun collapse on you scorching you alive.” The old man smiled. “Senile.” Atem said as he chuckled back. The man soon began his onslaught of attacks that seemed so powerful, in the eyes of Atem they were slow and he could see everyone that was about to happe. “Boy am I rusty, but your movements are good. I think it would be best to hit me while I’m in my rusty state because when I get to full power it will be over for you.” The old man said as he movements gradually picked up. Atem figured he was right, but he didn’t know how to use fire release. “Hm, while he is slow now I will use this time to create a basic fire attack. Let’s see I have to generate heat in my chakra which is usually done with excessive amount of friction and speed. With this being done I will be able to create fire.” Atem began to move his chakra against each other in such a way that it resembled two sticks rubbing against each other to create a wood fire. He then dispelled it out of his hand in which he seen a spark before a red flame appeared in his hand. He was spooked at first, but then he began to feel the heat. With a grimace the man would say, “Ah, it seems the fire has turned on you what will you do?” He asked.

“I will make this flame mine of course, it is nothing but a mindless creature if anything.” Atem said concentrating his chakra into the fire and making it bigger than before. As the flame grew to his peak Atem began to speak, “This will end you.” He told the old man still in his slow sate. “I have never seen anyone tame the fire as fast as you, except for one man…” A horror rolled over the face of the man he then created a fire of his own the resembled a small star due to the circular white pattern of the flames. “Can you compete with this?” He asked as he grinned. That is when both of the ninjas clashed causing the sun that they were inside of to explode throwing them both in the vacuums called space. As they drifted into space in opposite directions the old man would say, “Awake my young predecessor, do great things in the ninja world.” He said as he disintegrated into ash.  “I would have done that without you saying that old man, but I’ll be sure to carry on your wish.” Atem said. Now, he was in the middle of space with nothing, but time. How would he get back to his world and how would he continue training his fire release? He knew the basics, but he didn’t know how to work it without being put in an exceptionally difficult situation. Soon, the familiar voice came back. “Did you really think you defeated me, I am a god amongst men. It would take me more than just a tiny but impressive fire as your to take me out. Would like to go for a round two? I am at around 50% of my max speed and power. If you can survive a whole day without me killing you I will then let you go and you would have mastered the fire release. Do you agree? Oh and the cost of losing is obviously dying and never waking up from this semi-realistic dream.” The old man said in an insidious tone. “Well, I have never been one to back away from a challenge and also, why do you guys think that death is the worse way to lose? Do you know what’s behind it? Are you scared yourself?” Atem asked the man.

“Well, I guess you could say that. I’ve been here for a thousand years so death will most likely be relieving for me, but for humans with such a short life span and it becomes shorter every generation due to the constant war it is the most terrifying things you guys will have to endure. Anyhow, that’s enough on my ideology. Now, I will strike.” The old man said as he charged Atem with unprecedented speed. It was as if he were using a lesser version of body flicker that left flames as after images. Unable to react to the speed of the first attack Atem was hit with a fiery punch to the stomach, he knew under any other circumstance he would be dead, but the old man was holding back. A small gasp left Atem’s mouth as he was struck and then he grabbed the arm of the man while accumulating the chakra in his left hand that wasn’t holding on and used the palm to try to incinerate the man’s arm. The plan wasn’t half bad, but it was seen through in moments in which Atem was thrown to the ground by the strength of the man. Feeling hazy he had no time to recover and the man jumped 3 meters into the air and using a stream of fire jutsus all aimed at Atem. Rolling to his side and hopping on his feet he had to run with the fire jutsus landing just barely behind him. “Fuck.” Atem said as he was getting tired. He felt as though he were a guinea pig on a wheel and was being electrocuted every time he stopped. “Okay, I must think of a plan, seeing as though the man has me in fire power he must have low defense meaning I only have to hit him once with one good fire attack for it to be over for him. Sadly the same can be said for me which is why I am on the run now. First I need to spark a fire in my hand and place it near my mouth to let my wind nature catch it, but first I need to wait fo an opportunity.” Atem said to himself as he ran as if he were being chased by the fire jutsus.

The old man showed no sign of tiring so Atem decided to run into him heading straight in his direction. “So, you have a deathwish eh? I’ll be happy to oblige.” The old man said as created a 10 meter sun like ball of gas and nauseating flames. “Okay with this he won’t be able to see, if I run towards it and slide under this should be my chance. The big ball of gas moved fairly slow so it gave Atem plenty of time to dash underneath it and begin his counter attack. Expecting for it to fail he came up with a second plan to place all of his chakra into a fire blast that would blow the old man away. Now under the flaming ball of heat Atem weaved signs that his body did by itself and put his hand to his mouth. It created a huge 15 meter wide wall of fire that the old man would try to match with his own fire release wall. “Great Fire Annihilation.” He said in a msuk tone that would ring out of his lungs and fill the air with a presence of royalty. He then inhaled to the point to where he looked as though he were a frog who had croaked. His back went back and his lips puckered. Then an excessive amount of fire let his mouth streaming of 50 meters in width and 20 meters in height. “Hmph,” Atem said as he pushed his lungs to their very extent in order to keep up with the old man. His chakra becoming a burning furnace inside of his body. He felt a massive amount of energy dispelling from his body until he passed out. As he faded to black like some 1920’s movie Atem seen nothing but flames in front of him and he heard the words, “You’ve done well, but this is the end.”

He jolted from his sleep in a dazed manner rubbing his head and then looking at his right hand. “So, can I use fire release or was that all bullshit?” He asked himself standing up next to an oasis that someone seemed to have dragged him too. He could see that there were footprints and a long line that was the width of his body. “Hmph, old man.” Atem said as he pushed his chakra against each other and placed that kinetic energy that was shooting out in his hand to create a small flame that sparked red and white. “Ah, so it was true huh? Well then, I will surely take this and make it more powerful than anyone has seen on this earth. It will even be able to rival the natural predator of the fire and that is water.” Atem said in an admiring manner. He then focused on the flame and placed more chakra into it, it was like a gas stove when you twist the knob up or down. As he was getting a feel for the fire he felt as though he had something else he needed to do but what it was he could not tell as of yet, so he decided to leave the desert he was in and rest under a tree. “The perfect place for shade.” Atem said to himself as he made his way back to the forest area.

After awaking from the tree Atem realized that he didn’t even beat the old man, but what could be expected from someone who is a God in their own world for what it seemed, “Dirty old geezer.” Atem said giving him such a proposition he could never beat. Getting up he then made his chakra flow to where they pushed against each other causing friction within his body and thus heat which he then began to wave around the night sky. Apparent he had been sleep for around 15 hours which meant it was actually morning, but the fire had no precedent for whether it was morning or night it stilled shined the same. “Ah, it seems I do have the release, but what exactly am I missing.” Atem thought to himself. “I believe I must analyze the release to it’s fullest extent, ranges, offensive or defensive and other things.” Atem as he was about to begin his rambling. “Okay, first it would seem that fire jutsus have the range of mid to long meaning if I were to roll up on someone then using a mid to long range fire jutsu then use it they would have to dodge to the right or left leaving them on the horizontal axis whee I can counter with many other things. Also, it seems to be mostly affiliated with tiger, I don’t know what that means, but I have seen it in battle before so there must be something about where the chakra has to go. I was also taught that it was more common for the Sarutobi Clan and the Uchiha Clan, the latter having the better affinity for some reason who knew?” Atem said to himself feeling as though he could go deeper into the analyzation. “It would seem that the fire release is among the hardest to control who don’t naturally have it due to having to make the fire bow down to your will, it was fairly easy for me due to my personality of needing obedience, but I digress. It would be best to assume that those who have fire release and aren’t a member of the two aforementioned clans are elite seeing as though they have made it that far. As for myself I wouldn’t call myself an elite, but I am surely getting there when I get to chuunin I will ravage the path of fire release users to assert my dominance.” Atem said in a scary voice. He had concluded his little speech he gave to himself and began to play with the fire in his hand showing that he had control for it, especially since it was done in such a short amount of time. He seemed to be some sort of prodigy or genius in the works. Then expanding the chakra to his hand he could see that the fire had begun to rise and dwindle as he took the chakra away. It was slowly taxing his body as if the flame was some sort of parasite, but he loved the power it gave him.

[WC 3043]

The next day after learning fire release Atem would set out in the desert making sure to be directly next to an oasis which carried many animals that called this place there home. With the basic understanding on his fire release worked he began to practice the basic flame and controlling in his hand making it bigger and smaller in his hand. “Okay, I’m feeling good today, so what will the jutsu be.” He asked himself. He personally liked something that would explode, having a fire that created an explosion radius was certainly useful as the opponent would most likely think that it was just normal fireballs that they had evaded but they would be wrong, there would be more to it and that would be an explosion. With this in his mind Atem knew the jutsu he had set his sights on, he sat next to the oasis where the water looked as though it was God’s tears. He thought it would be best to train in his mind because it seemed that whatever he had done in there translated to it being done in the real world. The place also seemed to displace time in some way because he could have sworn he was in the last world for at least 3 days yet it had only been around 4 hours at which he was unconscious. Feeling the heat that was bearing down on him Atem would imagine the hottest things into he appeared in a world that seemed to resemble the last with scarlet and crimson strewn about the place. “Hm, so I was actually able to come back.” Atem said. In the distance he could see the house he wasn’t able to get into last time, he dashed over there and headed directly for the door to push the doorbell. He created a small flame on his finger that he would then use to insert into the hole that had “fire” labeled over it.

With this a giant bell rang which seemed to make the door open up automatically, inside was a library that featured nothing but red books and scrolls that seemed as though they told many secrets. “Intriguing.” Atem said as he walked in. “Intriguing indeed.” A familiar voice said as a figure appeared. “It seems you have returned after giving me that embarrassing defeat.” The voice said then appearing to be the old man that he had battled yesterday, or whenever it was due to the distortion in time. “ So you didn’t die?” Atem said in an obvious manner. “Nope, it was all for dramatic effect.” The man said with his white hair flowing down his back. “Well, you have made it to my library. I would like to show you a jutsu that would be just handy on what you were thinking of.” Soon a red and gold scroll would float to his hand in which he would give it to Atem for him to read. Opening the scroll Atem began to read, “Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shot. Seems like exactly what I was thinking, but how did you know what type of jutsu I wanted?” Atem asked the man with a grin. “Well, I am your subconscious, so anything that you feel I know of it.” He said.
“Ah, well thanks for the scroll, but do you have a room I can train in. It’s kind of hard to train in a room full of books.” He asked in a sarcastic tone. “Of course, although your attacks are too weak to damage anything here.” The old man said levitating Atem into the air and then tossing him to the room farthest to the left. In the room was nothing but red padded everything. “Go wild, you can come out until you complete the jutsu.” The old man said closing the door. Atem heard a sound of a lock which symbolized the man locking the door from the outside. “I didn’t plan to leave until i finished it anyway.” Atem said.

Now in this room Atem opened the scroll reading the description, “Exhaling small, compact balls of flame that explode on contact or command by will and spread much like napalm throughout a 5 meter radius. The user can exhale up to 4 flameballs each approximately 5 cm in diameter. these balls can float out in straight lines or simply remain stationary. So, I have complete and absolute control over these balls, it not ones that fly out mindlessly and most likely miss the target. How devious.” Atem said as he closed the scroll and put his hand over his mouth. He didn’t know why he did it, but it just felt natural to him. He soon realized that if he blew out it would create oxygen and with that oxygen it would increase the flame that he creates and blowing it out will allow it mobility as well. He then started a flame utilizing his chakra and put his hand over his mouth in a circular fashion. Once doing this he then blew out causing a massive flame to erupt from his hand and stretch over the distance of around 3 meters or so. “Okay I can do this, but how do I make stationary balls. Maybe I should use the balloon method where I blow slowly and more controlled.” Atem said as he put his hand of his mouth once more. He then blew out as he struck the flame on his hand making the fire  shape into a bubble-like ball of flame that floated about. In this state it truly resembles a crimson gas start that was deformed.

Now, with this basic step done how will I make it explode. It’s easy to say I need to start a chain reaction, but what exactly do i have to do to do such a thing.” Atem asked himself sitting down. He pondered on the subject until he found an answer which was read the description once more. He did just that and realized that there were hand seals involved which meant that there was a systematic way of doing the jutsu. “Tiger-Ox-Rat-Bird-Tiger” Atem said as he weaved the signs in a practicing manner. He then stood up and weaved the five signs for real and placed his hand over his mouth making a perfect ball of flame that would then explode in his face. “It worked.” He laughed. He would then make another one and begin to move it around as if he had a controller. He exploded it at will, there was no real time limit with the jutsu. “Ah, I found that hand seals are too much for me to do and will shave time off of my attacks so I will master this without hand seals. I will use the same method I did when I used storage displacement. I need to feel the chakra and where it is being concentrated at when I used the hand seals.” Atem said to himself. So once more Atem began the hand seals and what he felt was an increase in chakra around the mouth area, hand area and lung area. “Hm, I see.” Atem said as he tried to replicate the process. He concentrated chakra in all 3 of the aspects and held his hand over his mouth to create a blast of flames around him knocking him off of his feet. “Too much chakra.” Atem said to himself as he then laughed about being knocked down for the second time. “Okay, let’s see I must do it one more to absolutely understand how much chakra is being placed in which place. I use it on a scale of ten.” Atem said figuring out a scale of how much concentration he felt in a certain way.

As he weaved the hand seals for what felt like the last time he felt his lips begin to have concentrated chakra in it at the scale of 7 while the lungs had a scale of 10 and the hands had a scale of 8. The rest of the body delved at a 5 or below meaning that the concentration leaves other parts of the body and travels to certain points.With this being said Atem began to replicate the process. He felt the movement and traction of chikara his his lips first once there he would say, “Seven.” and then it was on to his lungs and he felt some of the chakra began to travel from his legs to his lungs, “Ten.” Now, it is onto the hands which was an eight. The last replication that had needed to be done. The chakra slowly moved on as it was becoming stretched out around the body. Finally reaching it’s destination Atem would say, “Eight.” Then he would blow out of his which sparked a beautiful flame essence that appeared to be pink in color. When he blew he had not known if this was the effectives from him going crazy, but the flame turned into a small sun in which he could visibly see the reactions popping off of the spherical flame. He then created three more in which he had to train moving both of them individually. He placed them both in a line and moved the one in front to the right first. Then the second one to the left, the third one to the front and the last one to the back. His goal was to have all of these balls move at the same time, but all in different directions. He knew this was another case for muscle memory so he began to work on each one individually starting with the first one. The repetitions were a thousand for each making sure it was engraved in his mind. After around repetition 300 he realized that his chakra was being drained too fast for him so he had to take a short break until he could complete the rest of that set. Now it was on to the second one. Left and right it moved emphasizing more on the left, he made it to 200 rep this time until he had to lay back down. The shapes began to disburse one by one. “Alright, so that won’t be effective, but I should try moving them all in different non linear paths a few times and see how far I get.” Atem said has breathed hardly. After a few minutes he got up and began to practice one more. He no longer needed hand seals to complete jutsu so he just placed his hand over his mouth and blew out four balls as if it were nothing. He knew that was nothing to be proud of because he still had to hit his target or it would just be a waste of chakra. So the first ball would move in a circle and in a spiral like path while the second would move in a roller coaster type fashion which the third one would barely move. It was as if it were trudging through mud and the fourth fireball just stood there. “Ah, close enough.” Atem said to himself as he then layed down and caught his breath. “Hm, another jutsu down. I wond-” Atem wasn’t able to complete his thought before the door opened. “So, you’ve finally finished the jutsu and without hand seals at that. You must really hate hand seals to have mastered a jutsu without them.” The old man said astounded. “They waste too much time and leave you open, within an instant you can be demolished.” Atem said in a nonchalant manner. “I guess you are correct, but you can come out now, you have more things to learn.” The man said walking out of the doorway.

“Never a dull day I guess.” Atem said pulling himself up and walking out into the library. As soon as he passed the door it seemed he had returned to his own world where it was dark and he was next to the oasis. “Another jutsu down. Atem said standing up putting his hands over his mouth and blowing four fireballs and moving them around the night sky.

[WC 2033]

Figuring he needed to learn the basic fire jutsu he knew he needed to begin training tonight, it was night time because he liked the effect the fire had on the night sky when he did his jutsus. Anyhow, beginning his training the basic jutsu was Fire Stream which is when the fire is performed by kneading katon chakra into the chest, and with the utilization of a one handed half tiger seal, the user will expel forth a small amount of flames from their mouth. Basically the same as the jutsu he had last trained but this time it wouldn’t be under his absolute control. It was mostly for crowd control and keeping ninja at a distance so he can hit them with a long range attack. With this being said his mind was once again set on a jutsu, he figured this would be his last fire release jutsu he trained because the other ones were to hard for him to do as of now because ninjutsu wasn’t his specialty.

It was time to begin his training and with that he knew the very first step which didn’t bother him as much was one seal, the half-tiger seal which took nearly no time at all. It pleased him to see such a jutsu didn’t require that many hand seals although it was weak one. In his mind the weaker the jutsu the more valuable it was, he liked it when he was underestimated because it usually left an opening in the defense of the enemy,but anyhow it was time for him to begin the training of the jutsu. He performed the hand seal necessary and put his mouth over his mouth as he did with the other jutsu making a bright scarlet flame shoot from his mouth as if he were some sort of street performer. “Honestly, the jutsu is easier than expected, but it is kind of uncomfortable. I need to find out how to make it my own.” Atem said to himself knowing the basic precedent of the jutsu had already been discovered. He just felt as though he was missing something, “maybe it took too much energy.” he thought to himself and he was right. Figuring that out he then wondered how much chakra he could use to make the jutsu successful still while producing the same effect as if had but in the chakra he just did current. “Hm, the best way to do that is trying to do the jutsu with as least chakra as possible and going up until it works.” Atem said to himself as he began to do just that. On the first attempt Atem began with the lowest amount of chakra he could virtually create and he was barely able to create the flame in his chest, all he felt was a small warmth and nothing but carbon dioxide came out. “Okay, obviously that was too little so not it’s time to place a little more chakra into the lung area and see what happens with that.” Atem said as he completed the half tiger seal and then inhaled, as he did so he exhaled creating a small flame as if he were a dragon in training. “Ah, this seems to be as close as I’m gonna get with this jutsu. Atem said feeling as though he was giving up. It had been a long t since he had felt such a way, but he knew he could not let himself be persuaded by such an emotion.

Again and again he tried increasing the chakra little by little, he began to drain his chakra until he needed a rest. “Okay, so i am getting closer, but I can’t wait to be finished with this jutsu. Then I will master ninjutsu in order to do the more powerful fire jutsus and combine them with wind jutsus. But before any of that I need to become a chuunin which I will set out to do quickly.” Atem said as he hopped up in a sluggish motion ready to master this jutsu’s efficiency. He knew this was incredibly boring, but wasting chakra was never good.

The time had finally come for him to finish the jutsu and his massive training that he has done for the past week subliminally. He thought it was weird how all of this stuff started happening as he began to learn the fire release. “How peculiar.” Atem said As he blew out the flame he could see that it was shining a bright red essence known as the flame that seemed to light up the night sky he was under, he had minimally achieved the mastery of this jutsu and it no longer took him excess chakra to perform the jutsu, now he had something in his arsenal that could distance the enemy while threatening a burn. He figured he should do it three more times at the same chakra output in order to see if he had really learned the jutsu to it’s fullest extent so that it was he did. The first time the same effect happened, but he used a little bit less chakra then he had before improving how much chakra he could preserve would surely prove useful in the future. The second time he used the technique he placed more chakra into the flame to see that it extended to a range of 3 meters which is the farthest he had produced it before. It seemed that the less chakra he put in reduced the range, but he would counter that with this last trial. Weaving the one hand seal he put his hand to his mouth and blew out once more this time as hard as he could or at least harder than normal while using the same amount of chakra that he had used in the first trial. The flame moved to three meters making his attempt successful.

“It’s finally over, this jutsu was extremely tedious to master, but to learn it was nothing but child’s play.” Atem said as he collapsed to the ground and entered a deep sleep.

[WC 1021]
[TWC 6508]
[Exit, claiming Fire Release, Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shot mastered, Fire Release: Fire Stream mastered, 32 stats]

Last edited by Atem on Sun May 08, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Flaming Ascension Training Empty Re: Flaming Ascension Training

Sun May 08, 2016 12:54 pm
Links to claims please <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Okay i looked it up, you'll need 4k words for fire element, 2k to learn and master flame shot and 500 words for fire stream. That's a total of 6.5k words. <3
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 08, 2016 7:43 pm
edited for approval and sorry for you having to look it up
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen