Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza) Empty Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza)

Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm
Mission Specs:

Nobu wakes up, stretches, and completes his daily routine. He grabs a shower, dons his large grey cloak, and heads out for the village. He heard there might be a festival going on, and more importantly that festival meant free food. Nobu was tired of lizard Kabobs and thought that he would get some top notch free food at one of the stands. Swinging by, Nobu picks up some food and walks around looking for friendly faces.

Most of the people Nobu sees aren’t familiar to him, and while he did want to meet new folks he really wanted to spend some time with at least one of his new friends. Finishing up the strange stick of spiced meat, Nobu waits. Maybe if he just stood around and waited somebody would come by. Plus, he could keep eating free food while he was here, and that was something Nobu would never turn down.

Nobu waited for quite some time before wondering if anyone else he knew would even come to this event. Were they all training? That seemed likely, as everyone he has met so far has been rather competent or downright advanced as a ninja. He was really hoping to see the other members of Sunagakure Team 7, Sakaiza Hyuuga and Giiichi Aburame but any friendly face would be a welcome sight to the young shinobi. Making his way towards the edge of the festival, much nearer to the village training grounds. Hopefully someone would come by on their way to either place. Nobu thinks he might see someone he knows and begins to wave, a smile clear as day on his face.

Last edited by Nobu Sen Katto on Sat May 07, 2016 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in the Mission Specs)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza) Empty Re: Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza)

Mon May 02, 2016 8:00 pm
"Yeah I'll start with something light..." he said to the chef who had dedicated his restaurant to free food on this day of the festival. The chef nodded and began to show Sakaiza several dishes which were compromised of primarily vegetables, white rice and complimentary tea. Sakaiza, eyeing each one of these dishes turned a slight frown upon his face. "See by light I was thinking more along the lines of fried noodles, meat and vegetables...I'm not on a diet, ya know" he said while turning his frown into a friendly face, chuckling. The chef, confused, went to the back of the shop and returned several minutes later with a plate of exactly what the customer ordered. Sakaiza bowed, grabbed the plate and sat upon a nearby table. He began stuffing his face, scarfing down every single millimeter upon his plate. "Oh my God..." still munching, "I feel like I haven't..." now becoming increasingly difficult to understand. "Eaten in days!" he said while swallowing the food in his mouth. 

Almost as soon as he finished the last spec of food upon his plate, he returned to the chef with the empty dish. The chef seemed to watching Sakaiza scarf down the last plate and now prepared a heavy trey. It consisted of barbeque pork noodles, two egg rolls and a skewer of grilled lizard. Sakaiza almost shed a single tear from pure happiness but remembered he was in public, thanked the chef and returned to his table with his trey. He gobbled down every bit of the food upon the plate and the only things that remained by the time he was finished were the bowl, utensils, the skewer and the trey itself. He returned his dishes to the chef, thanked him once more then turned to walk towards the direction of soothing music playing during the festival.

There was a large band playing music, where many people danced around. Sakaiza was not too interested in spending much time here. Although he greatly enjoyed music and dancing, he didn't think that the two would be the optimal activities for right after stuffing his face. However, he noted the side of a face of a passerby among the crowd. He could not note who the person was but only that he had seen them before. As the person made his way through the crowd, Sakaiza activated his Byakugan to track the person. He followed him through the town center and it seemed as if he was making his way to the training grounds. Keeping his distance, he finally saw the person turn around. To his surprise, it was Nobu, one of the recently revealed members of his team. As Sakaiza caught his eye, Nobu began to wave. Thus Sakaiza waved and smiled in return. "Hey Nobu! What's up, were you just at the festival?" he called out while briskly approaching Nobu.
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza) Empty Re: Meeting with Friends. (Giichi, Sakaiza)

Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 pm
giichi was at home laying on his bed, he looked up at the ceiling and wondered what he was going to do for the day, he had thought about going to the a festival that was taking place in the village, he heard that there was going to be a band, all the food you could eat with games where you could win money and prices, giichi liked to win and having a little extra money in his pocket would not be a bad thing, he got up and got ready then made his way to the festival

as soon as he walked through the packed streets he could smell the amazing food from all the pop up stores, there was loads of knew foods that he had not seen before, he went up to a shop that had a huge pig on a spit roast out side of it, he asked for the most filling and tastiest dish that they had ,while eating a kid ran and bumped into giichi he was shouting to a friend " you wont be able to beat my score, i'm a academy student " giichi smiled and wondered where they where going, he did not mind the fact that kid bumped into him, for some reason giichi was in a great mood, maybe it was the fact he was now in a genin team and could not wait to start missions and better himself as a person   

after eating his meal he headed off in the direction that the kid had gone , he seen the child that ran into him, he was throwing suriken at a score board " 100, no one can beat that " and laughed at his friends, giichi thought that he best but the boy in his place, he jumped on top a roof and threw 2 rocks at the shuriken and knocked them out of place. he then jumped down and carried on looking around the festival, " you liar your did not hit a dam thing " said the store owner.
"i dont understand they where there a second ago.... i swear
giichi carried on and stopped by another restaurant down the road toward the training grounds, he seen  sakaiza and nobu talking , he did not understand why they where together, he was not told about a meeting or anything, maybe they decided to meet up with out him, he thought about going over but he was not sure for the mean while he stayed at the bar and had a ice cold drink
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 am
Nobu listens to the background noise as he is waiting, hearing the music of the festival. This brought Nobu to thoughts of the young musician he had met just the other day. He had wondered if it was her music he had heard. Seeing Sakaiza approach had made Nobu’s day, though. Finally he had met up with someone he had recognized, and he made his way towards Sakaiza in order to speed up their meeting even more. A look of surprise was all Sakaiza would see on the face of Nobu, him unable to stop staring at the eyes of the Hyuuga, the veins protruding and eyes white without pupils. The site was a little odd, though it was likely almost as unnerving of a site for Sakaiza to see Nobu with the Byakugan active. Upon gazing at Nobu, Sakaiza would see an odd silver chakra flowing through his chakra network and likely notice that something about it was off. If pressed on the subject, Nobu would quickly change subjects to avoid the conversation. He wasn’t ready to let them in on the fact that he was a Jinchuriki just yet.

“Hello Sakaiza! Yes, I was just at the festival. The food is quite excellent and more importantly, it is free! Everyone knows that you shouldn’t pass up a free meal. I was looking for familiar faces, but I didn’t see anyone I recognized and figured I’d wait a little closer to the training grounds. Most of the people I know, along with myself, seem to spend a great deal of their free time there training in some jutsu or another.” Nobu lets out a small laugh after saying this, realizing how little else he ever did. “Are those the Hyuuga doujutsu I’ve heard about? The… hmm… Byakugan I believe it is called. They are rather odd looking, though I mean no offense by my words.”

Looking around, Nobu sees all of the people at the festival. They all seem so happy, enjoying the festivities and food, seeing friends and family. This saddened Nobu, making him think back to his family. Not letting such sad thoughts overwhelm him, he shakes the feeling and continues to talk to Sakaiza. “So, I take it you are coming from the festival too?” He says as he points to a little bit of food stuck to the face of his Hyuuga teammate. “Any chance you saw Giichi Aburame wandering around here with those neat eyes of yours? Might as well meet up and get to know each other a little better. We are teammates after all.”
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 pm
While approaching Nobu, Sakaiza took note of the strange aura that radiated within Nobu's body. It was one he hadn't seen before. Sakaiza had noted that through the use of his Byakugan he was able to see the chakra network within a person. Most people's were calm colors like sky blue while the exceptionally strong had evident, daunting colors. However Nobu's chakra network was neither, instead it appeared to be silver, indicating that Nobu was not like most shinobi. "Huh, what's that....that silver chakra. Never have I detected something of this nature, but what's the reason? Could it be of his bloodline? Or maybe he has a different chakra source within him? I've gotta know, but I can't pry. I'll get him to tell me eventually...." he thought to himself all while approaching Nobu. 

Once the two became with a reasonable range for a conversation for the two, Sakaiza stopped walking. Nobu greeted him and Sakaiza quickly responded with a brief, single head nod as Nobu continued to speak. From his dialogue, Sakaiza gathered that Nobu had been at the festival doing the same thing as him, pigging out. Before he was able to ask him what he was doing around the training grounds, Nobu had already touched on it; he was waiting. All seemed rather normal until Nobu pointed out Sakaiza's Byakugan, which he didn't realize that Nobu had never seen before. "Yeah man, these are them. Pretty useful despite their appearance actually; they're how I was able to find you in that large crowd of people." he said with a slight chuckle to reassure Nobu that no offense was taken. 

It seemed as if Nobu really enjoyed the festival, as he continued to divert his attention from Sakaiza to the distant people partaking in the events. While Sakaiza let Nobu take time to look upon the crowd, Sakaiza was busy noticing a familiar face sitting upon a nearby bar. He recognized the face to be that of his third teammate. He noted Giichi's presence all without diverting his eyes from Nobu, whose next comment would cause Sakaiza towipe his face and laugh, "You caught me, that barbeque pork was just too messy".

"As for Giichi, he's right over there!" he let out, intentionally loud enough for Giichi to hear. While saying this he lifted his left arm and pointing directly at Giichi, who was in a southwest direction relative to Sakaiza's body, all without turning his head. "It seems as if he was already looking at us, but decided not to come over here. Maybe he's shy or something?" joking lightly, although the possibility of Giichi being introverted wasn't zero. As he finished, he deactivated his Bykaugan allowing his eyes to take on their natural grey and violent tint.
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen

Tue May 03, 2016 5:30 pm
giichi took another sip of his drink, a ice cold drink on a sunny day was perfect he wished that he could have something stronger, he was wanted a bottle of sake but he knew that he would not get surved, after the last time he had some sake he was black listed in most of the village bars , he looked old enough to drink so it was not very hard for him to get it, but when he did he would turn into a completely different person.

"As for Giichi, he's right over there!"

it was clearly meant for him to hear, at first he thought they wanted to meet by them self's but the way sakaiza had said it made it seem like they where actually looking for giichi, he did raise a eyebrow at the fact sakiza was pointing at him with his back turned to giichi. giichi walked up to them both " hey guys, i was just wondering if any of yous could get some sake for us to drink, it would be a great way for us to bond together, if not i got something eles we could take " and pointed towards his pocket. giichi wanted to have a little fun with the team after all they where going to be working together for a long time and most likely build life long bonds together.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed May 04, 2016 1:58 am
Nobu would look in shock as Sakaiza would point out Giichi without even turning to look at him. So this was the power of the Byakugan? Such an amazing ability could easily be a great asset on any mission and on the battlefield. It could be used for reconnaissance as well. So many applications, but Nobu had to take a step back and remind himself that he didn’t need to overthink these things. This was a time for bonding with teammates, not analyzing their capabilities.

Hearing Sakaiza speak loud enough for Giichi to hear Nobu added in, “Yeah! We don’t bite or anything!” This was only partially true, Nobu had thought, as he has had to bite into people before in combat scenarios. When an enemy was trying to kill you with a strangle hold (or the like)and they were clearly stronger than you, sometimes in combat you have to chomp into them and tear flesh. Only thing was that this was not combat, this was a friendly gathering. He really needed to stop thinking about how things associate with the battlefield. It had to be unhealthy for the young shinobi.

Nobu grins as Giichi makes his way to the group, happy to have the other member of the team join them. When he begins talking about Sake, Nobu gives a puzzled look. Did Giichi not realize that he was much older than we were? Heck, even Sakaiza was older than Nobu. “Uh, Giiichi…. I’m only twelve… I don’t drink Sake.” He would quietly say, not sure of the situation thrust upon him. “I mean, if you really wanted it could you not just utilize the Transformation Jutsu? Make yourself appear older, order what you’d like, and leave before your concentration breaks. I’m sure it would be a simple enough task. I don’t think that we need Sake though. There is a festival with food and games and all sorts of fun. Plus….” Nobu worries that doing so might bring unwanted attention, but he also wanted to help his friend however he could, “I don’t want Sakaiza or myself to best you too easily if you end up drunk.” Nobu gives a light grin to Giichi, clearly a playful jab at the older ninja.

He looks at Sakaiza, then back at Giichi. “Well, what should we do today? Plenty around to do. The festival looks like fun, but I also wouldn’t care if you guys wanted to train, either.” Nobu stretches his arms out, loosening himself up no matter the decision.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm
As Giichi finally made his way back over to the duo, the full team was now reunited. Upon meeting up with the time Giichi did not hesitate in offering Sakaiza and Nobu the opportunity to indulge in alcohol. Sakaiza had never gotten drunk before, as his parents would probably scold him until the world's end. Sakaiza also had never been drunk to to the fact that well, he was only 14. However, he was not opposed to at least tasting the sake. He had wondered what it tasted like to appear to his elders so much. He would see people staying at bars for large portions of time, openly drinking sake on the streets and even buying large supplies of it. Therefore, it had to be good. Right? 

As Sakaiza opened his mouth to accept Giichi's offer with the exception of only trying to alcohol, Nobu interrupted him stating that he would not be participating. Thus, Sakaiza's better judgement kicked into play, telling him that he should also probably not participate. It seemed as if Nobu either was really bothered by Giichi's offer or just seemed to be paranoid about getting in trouble with elders. Nevertheless, Sakaiza let him worry and offered his quick and blunt decision. "I won't be drinking Sake." he said rather abruptly. He then diverted his attention to Giichi and smiled, "Although if you want to get drunk and humor us with nonsense, I wouldn't be opposed." 

Sakaiza then was prompted with a question from Nobu. He was asking what the trio would do with the rest of their day, which is exactly what Sakaiza wondered himself. "The festival was quite fun as it is free, so there's endless stuff to do there." he began then realizing he didn't really know either of the two guys a part of his team. "I've been itching to go on a mission, but our sensei is nowhere to be found. So to be honest, I really don't much about either of you besides your names. Perhaps we should get to know each other?"

Upon finishing his statement, he remembered Nobu's unique chakra system. Thus he opened his mouth to speak again, "And what better way to learn about each other through a friendly three way spar" he said as he looked at Giichi, then shifted his eyes back to Nobu. "Maybe in the process I can figure out what's so special about your chakra, right Nobu?" he smirked which turned into a friendly laugh. He was seriously interested in what caused Nobu's chakra silver, and he couldn't shake the question from his mind.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 am
Sakaiza had made a very valid point. Missions would be nice, but Raizuko was off on important Jounin business himself, not having time to have a bunch of 'kids' slowing him down. He would have likely noticed the Akari's absence from the family home, but Raizuko actually spend very little time there it would seem. Smiling,Nobu would agree to getting to know each other. Then he heard the next words out of Sakaiza's mouth, 'figure out what's so special about your chakra, right Nobu?' The words rang in Nobu's mind like a gong.

Nobu's friendly smile quickly turned to a look of confusion and shock. How did Sakaiza know about his unique chakra, that of the seven tailed beast within? Nobu hadn't produced any of the Powder Chakra in front of anyone besides Koroshi himself. Was he aware of the bijuu, or was it something else? Perhaps those strange eyes of his....

Turning away from darker thoughts, thoughts of those he had befriended had only sought to lure him into a false sense of security before ripping Nanabi from him and leaving him to die, Nobu smiles. No, these people are friends. Koroshi had said that the sand village was one big family, and Nobu had put absolute faith in this man.

"Yeah, I'm up for a spar I guess. What do you say Giichi?" Nobu would inquire before being interrupted by a loud yelling from the Festival area. It sounded like a woman's voice, "My purse! That person just snatched my purse!" Well, as much as Nobu thought that a spar could be nice there seemed to be more pressing matters at hand. "Guys we should go check that out!" Nobu says as he begins to move through the crowd towards the scream.

(OoC: Starting up the mission unless we are opposed to completing it. I would say a spar first could work, but we aren't able to claim any stats on a mission this low unless we broke it up into separate threads. Plus, based on the sheer amount of RP we have in and the fact that this is a low WC mission we should breeze through it.)
Giichi
Giichi
Citizen

Fri May 06, 2016 6:05 am
after asking about the sake they replied , he had forgot how young they where, being older than them he thought that he should be making a good example to them, not asking them for help to get some sake, it was not normal sake it would have been easy to get but it was a special type from a old shop owner who used to be a sensory type ninja when she was younger, so nobu's idea would not have worked, they would have to steal it but giichi thought it would be best not to mention that part and just agreed with nobu about the transformation jutsu, it seemed that sakeiza wanted to take part, you could see it in his face but he said no at the end, he said he would not mind if giichi had a drink but everyone knows its no fun when your the only one that is drunk, plus if they decided on sparing , being drunk would not help him out, he was still not sure what they where capable of, giichi was a prodigy before he stopped practicing ninja arts, so even thought he was older they where really on the same level as him, it would have been amazing to see how far giichi would have gone if he did not stop with his training, but that was his own fault now he was stuck hanging around with 12 year old ... what a drag 

it was a good thing he had not started drinking at the festival as they both suggest sparing,, giichi did not mind sparing the Challenger at that point was sakaiza with his byakugan, he did not really know much about nobu but his Kikaichu seemed to like him they acted a little strange around him maybe it was something else but giichii could not really explain it, they seemed to move around a lot more it had only happened when he was younger and he had been out of the village he asked his father a aburame clan member  all so if it had happened to him but he said no so giichi did not go into detail about it , but the fact it was happening again made giichi worry, when sakaiza had said something about nobus chakra it made him wonder even more.

before giichi said anything about sparing a woman scream " my purse ! that person just snatched my purse " giichi wondered who would have done such a stupid thing at a busy festival there where so many ninja around , the robber must have been a skilled person or just plain stupid to try and pull that off, as nobu said " guys we should go-----" before he even finished his sentence giichis Kikaichu surrounded him then dissipated , giichi was gone .

he was jumping from roof top to roof top, making a good head start from the others, the festival made it harder to run though the streets so the rooftops made things so much more faster, it was kinda hard to see where the woman was at first, sakaiza would have founder her in seconds but it was not needed the closer he got he seen she was jumping around in hysterics she was pointing down a alleyway, he slowed down and waited for the other to come before going down the alleyway he did not know what this robber was capable off.

(wc 568)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum