Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
itski
itski
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Training a Student  Empty Training a Student

Sun May 01, 2016 7:10 pm
Gin starts to head off to the training grounds once again to do more work on her skills. Gin has gotten a little stronger the past few weeks and she was back on her feet to start again she was going to work on her genjustu some more so that it is more powerful then it was before she is trying to perfect her own move but that isn't ready just yet.

"Good morning sir." Gin says to the attendant at the training grounds 

"I'm here for training again." Gin smiles and walks off to the grounds

She is stretching and getting ready for a day long exercise.
Mizuki Senju
Mizuki Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training a Student  Empty Re: Training a Student

Sun May 01, 2016 7:26 pm
The sun was just peaking to the heights of the sky on this day, Mizuki had been in the training grounds since the break of dawn. He was ready to learn the jutsu he needed to pass the genin exam, but he couldn't quite nail the jutsu. Quickly signing Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, and finally snake, chakra flowing around Mizuki as he tried to force the substitution jutsu with the log he had placed 10 meters from his self earlier. He continued but all he managed was to create smoke around his self as his chakra returned back to normal non-raised levels, it was another busted attempt to complete the jutsu and would be sending Mizuki back to the drawing boards. Setting down on a nearby rock, Mizuki began pondering the way he could perform the jutsu with greater ease. It was during his break that he heard the young girl speak to the gate guard, drawing his attention over there as he saw her enter the training grounds.
itski
itski
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 7:35 pm
Gin got into the training ground and started practicing her new genjustu Mist servant technique causing a army of clones rise from the ground and follow gins command she started to have them throw kunai at a nearby log and they did but sense they are mere mist clones it fazed through the log. Gin was just happy she had got the genjustu down, now it was time for the second part of her training her ninjustu. Gin had focused really hard and she caused the air around her to form five arrows in floating in front of her she grabbed on and swiftly threw it at a log and then the next four hitting the target perfectly. Then she notices a boy about six years old struggling to get his justu down, so Gin got up and went next to the boy having the wind arrows follow her.

"Do you need help?" Gin said with a comforting smile
Mizuki Senju
Mizuki Senju
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 7:48 pm
Mizuki watched as the girl continued to perform much better than he, the headband on her arm showing she had been recognized as a ninja of Sunagakure. Smiling back he jumed down off the rock and looked at the girl who was clearly much older than Mizuki, he began to speak in a calm voice "I can't distribute my chakra correctly to do the substitution technique." He felt like an idiot, but he knew it was even dumber to turn down any help he could get. He began looking at the log he carried out there, if only he could move it with his chakra the way he moved it with his arms then things wouldn't be so bad.

He continued to watch hoping the girl would really help him, it was a pain he knew but what could he do? "I'm training for my Genin exam, I wanna be able to ace it. I am trying to learn the Substitution, Clone and Transformation jutsu... I just can't quite get it." He wished he could be better at the jutsu, but he knew he couldn't with out the help of a superior ninja.
itski
itski
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 7:58 pm
Gin gladly taught the boy how to do the proper technique on how to swap places with the log. She had told him that he should focus on the logs position and your position and imagine you switched in a blink of an eye. Or at least that was here way of doing it 

"As for transformation justu all you have to is spread your chakra out and think the mindset of you want to be and how they will act and sound your chakra will pick this up as you are that person and *poof you have transformed."

She smiles again and demonstrates she swiftly does all the hand signs with ease and concentrates really hard and a poof of smoke forms around her and a log is there and she is at the position of the log. She then starts the transformation jutu once again doing the signs perfectly and in the blink of an eye she is an exact copy of the boy.

"It's not that hard once you really think about." Gin says in the boys voice

She then release the transformation and put her hand on his shoulder

"You can do it just believe in yourself. Oh by the way my name is Gin Taranaki."
Mizuki Senju
Mizuki Senju
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 pm
Mizuki listened closely as the young girl told him her tricks to learning the technique known as substitution and transformation, he then proceeded to watch as she demonstrated both jutsus. The log moving and then the girl became his spitting image, a moment passed and then she returned to her normal self and placed a hand on his shoulder. Her name was Gin Taranaki, Mizuki bowed his head and spoke back "My name is Mizuki Senju, a member of the Senju Clan, Thank you so lets see...." It was in this pause that Mizuki leaned back up and began weaving the signs quickly, his head focusing on the distribution of chakra and the location of the log. He finished with the final sign and the chakra surged, it was much different this time as Mizuki felt his self moving in an instant transferring the log to his current location and his self to the other. Mizuki smiled looking at Gin, "I did it!" over-joyed he began to weave the signs for the next jutsu, transformation. He had usually failed this and created horrible copies of things, but this time would be different so as he signed the last of the hand seals he was covered smoke which once dissipated revealed Mizuki as Gin's twin in every way. Smiling Mizuki released the jutsu and spoke some more "Thank you so much! I feel so much better about taking my exam! Could you maybe help me with one more? You see I can't quite do the lone jutsu.." Mizuki weaved the signs and smoke appeared next to him, a weak little gray skinned, terrible clone laying lifeless on the ground next to him.

[643 Words - 2 Jutsu Learned 1/2 Cost - Substitution Jutsu - Transformation Jutsu]
itski
itski
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 pm
Gin gave a big smile of proudness because this is the first time Gin has taught, well anyone. She agreed to the boys offer about cloning and started to tell him her way of doing it.

"Okay follow my hands and focus really hard your chakra and imagine that it is flowing out of you and into a being next to you and remember the lesson on transformation but focus on the clone reflected your image."

Gin starts to demonstrate the clone justu Gin starts to breathe in deeply and exhales she opens her eyes swiftly and does the hand signs with such perfection and two poofs of smoke appear next to her. They look exactly like her down to every detail. 

"Oh and maybe one day i could teach you Mist servant technique oh by the way it is genjustu and the justu to overcome it is genjustu release which i will show you."

Gin closes her eyes once more then opens them as she activates her genso-me Gins eyes glow red and her hands move at lightning speed as she summons an army of clones coming out of the ground and walls.

"they will close in on you and grab you firmly but it is not real so you have to focus your chakra to your whole body and release it to create a barrier around you that protects you fom genjustu."
Mizuki Senju
Mizuki Senju
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 9:50 pm
Mizuki looked at Gin as she smiled, it was obvious that she was very happy to help out the young and learning student. After agreeing with the request to learn the clone technique she began to speak, again giving instructions on how to properly carry out the technique. Following the explanation she demonstrated her ability to use the clone technique, the clones appeared with excellent details. Following this Mizuki began signing the same seals, each with precision and perfection, the chakra flowing into the non-existent object next him. It took some time to fully create a masterful transition of his chakra into the perfect clone of himself, but he was determined to do it and do it now. With a surge of chakra the clouds exploded up from the ground revealing a mirror image of Mizuki, it was fantastic to be excelling this much with the help of his new friend Gin.

Gin followed up with the talk of genjutsu, which lead to the trapping of Mizuki in said genjutsu, it was a strange feeling his mind was confused as he watched the clones coming out of the ground and stones around them. They all began edging closer to Mizuki, his mind swirled fast as he attempted to calm his brain. Weaving the necessary seals he began focusing on the abnormality in his own chakra, he began to think "What is this feeling, I have to fix this and fast there is no telling how her genjutsu will effect if they touch me, I know its fake but my body feels it to be so real." The thought was enough he hoped as he began sending surges of chakra through his body trying to even out his chakra and regain control over it once again. He could do it he knew he could, the clones were just fakes, this wasn't real. His body began to give in to his will, it was almost time, he could almost move, he was about to break free as the chakra began to break free from the frenzy created by the genjutsu. Suddenly he felt it and was released from the jutsu, looking back at Gin he smiled even bigger. "Thank you so much Gin, You have helped me so much." Mizuki bowed his head to her still smiling, and then leaned back up waiting to see what was next. Whether she was done for the day or if there was more the young girl wished to do.

[143 Words Previous Post + 414 Words Here = 557 Word - 2 Jutsu Learned - Tranformation & Genjutsu Release - 1/2 Cost]
itski
itski
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 pm
"Well now that you have learned everything but one i'll teach you the last one surface and wall walking. This one is fairly simple as it is just channeling chakra to your feet to make you faster and more agile."

Gin starts to focus hard as you see her back straighten and she walks toward the nearest wall she then start to walk up it like a spider and then on two the sealing she then does a backflip on to the ground and sticks the landing.

"Ta da." Gin said while laughing "Okay your turn and after this your done, also I need to go i'm catching up with a friend to go on a mission so I wont be till the next day but don't worry if you need me come by the music shop in town I preform my violin there."

Gin gives a big smile and grabs her violin case and heads off.

"Call me if you need anything else Okay?"Gin says before leaving the training ground
Mizuki Senju
Mizuki Senju
Citizen

Sun May 01, 2016 10:18 pm
Mizuki listened one last time as Gin continued to teach him more, this lead right up to the final technique for the genin exam. Gin began to explain then demonstrate the surface and wall walking technique, this was a great sight as some learn this move after becoming a genin. The flip was excellently executed as well, so now it was his turn. He began channeling chakra into his feet and walked towards the wall then he pressed his right foot firmly against the wall, he then continued to walk upward left to right back to back reaching 3 feet into up before falling back down. Determined he backed up and began to strengthen the chakra in his feet, running forward the chakra grabbed the wall and up he went the speed keeping him from falling. He hoped the chakra would grab before he ran out of momentum and fell once again, the chakra failed to grab and he started to tumble. Flipping in mid air, he slapped his feet against the wall and the chakra bonded with the natural surface allowing him to stand on the wall now. He was astonished with the results and listened as Gin said her goodbyes, He smiled and responded "Thank you Gin, I will see you again and I will never forget what you have done for me. Farewell." He then jumped down dispersing his chakra and exiting the training grounds.

[Exit]

[Sum up of topic - 1,295 Words - 5 Jutsu - Substitution/Clone/Transformation/Genjutsu Release/Surface & Wall Walking - Stats 6?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum