Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A New Bond Awakens  Empty A New Bond Awakens

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:51 pm
Kyson was laying down flat on a bench. Today will be his first day of being an official squad leader. Those words were still sinking in Kyson's head. He's never been the type to fight as a team. The most he did was fight as a duo with Royalty. So this experience will be new for him. As Kyson was laying flat on the bench looking into the sky. He wonders what his first orders will be to the team. Could he really handle putting the lives of three shinobi and being responsible for them. Making sure they grow up to be great shinobi even though Kyson is still learning how to become one himself. How could one teach something he doesn't even know yet. Thoughts were just rushing through Kyson's head, but no one would realize it since he hardly shows emotion in public. 

No ones training today, huh? Guess they're still nervous about that outbreak. 

He thought to himself. The training grounds were looking pretty empty today. Maybe the outbreak that happened two days ago still had a lot of people worried. Kyson couldn't blame them. That's the second time something like that happened in this village since Kyson has been here. But luckily the situation was handled both times. And no serious casualties occurred on either of those days. Kyson continued laying on the bench just daydreaming.

Last edited by Kyson on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

A New Bond Awakens  Empty Re: A New Bond Awakens

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:03 pm
Ryu arrived at the training grounds, long before he was supposed to and spotting his team leader on a bench the kid suppressed his chakra. Then walking over he sat in the sand next to the ninja. "I learned the shadow clone jutsu, right after out mission." He said letting his energy surge forward with his voice. 

"So what is the plan for today Kyson sensei? Another mission? Combat? Oooh, I hope its another mission or combat." He asked the questions quickly not giving his leader much time to answer before awaiting for a response to all of the questions. He then felt around using his chakra sensory. "Hmm, someone should be here soon."
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 am
Yumi lazily dragged her feet in the sand while she approached towards the training grounds.  After their successful mission, Togi and herself volunteered their services and helped attend to the sick patients at Suna's hospital.  There were many patients who needed the cure and too few medical nins to go around.  Yumi helped several plague victims ease their suffering while they waited for the medicine.  Thankfully no one else died that day, and Suna could return to normal, but the shock of the event was still fresh in the air. 

Yumi received little rest that night, and got up early the next day to train.  She was very embarrassed to have let her team down when she could not keep up with them and felt the urge to train as hard as she could.  She was able to learn the Body Flicker technique as well as learning how to use her Chakra Threads without the use of her fingers and even learned to split them several times over.  She now had ten times the strings she use to a feat that only a few had ever achieved.  In order to use them to her fullest, she would need to design more puppets, but that would have to wait til later, for today she was to train with the rest of her team.

She was the third to arrive.  Heavy bags under the kunoichi's eyes could be seen plain as day and her hair was in a very messy ponytail.  In truth, she had forgotten to brush it earlier this morning.  In her hand was a cup of half drunk tea.  As she reached her teammates, in front of her stood Ryu and her new sensi, Kyson.  Ryu looked anxious as ever with a look of fire in his eyes.  Kyson, on the other hand, was laying on a bench looking up at the sky and seemed to be daydreaming. 

"Ohayōgozaimasu," she mumbled trying to smile.  "I'm not the last to arrive?  That's odd.  I wonder what's taking Togi so long to get here..."

(WC = 343)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 10:04 pm
(I wanted to wait for Togi, but we'll just start without him for now. If he comes around he can just join in.)

As Kyson was laying on the bench, he sat up as soon as he saw Ryu appear. He said he learned the shadow clone technique after he saw Kyson do it on their last mission. He must have been really observing Kyson. Kyson didn't even notice how observant he was, he wonders if all three of them were observing him that much. 

"That's great, I guess your a fast learner like me. You see something once and can learn it in no time." Kyson said with a smirk. Ryu then began to ask what they were going to do today. Kyson was planning on either doing a little two on one spar or teach them something they may want to learn.

"I'm not sure yet, we'll see once everyone else shows up." Kyson said to Ryu who seemed really excited for their training. Kyson had noticed Yoshinaga showed up. She greeted the two of them. She wondered if she was the last to arrive but Togirama seemed to be running late. Maybe he was busy with some patients that were still sick. Kyson assumed he had a reason.

"Hey Yoshinaga, how are you?" Kyson said to her student.

"Before we get into any real training, is there anything specific you guys would like to learn. Maybe an element or some basic ninjutsu?" Kyson said to his team. He was curious to see if there was anything that had interested them and maybe Kyson could help them learn it.
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 10:55 am
Yumi glanced around and thought, I wonder where Togi-kun is?  He's still not here.  Did he catch the sickness while he was treating the patients the other day?  I hope he is okay.

The young girl looked back at Kyson and replied, "I'm fine, sir, a little tired, but should be good for today.  I may have stayed at the hospital for longer than I anticipated and I trained very hard the the day after.  I know you told us to rest, but doing so would have made me feel lazy.  I'm trying very hard to catch up."

Yumi silently listened to her sensi's explanation.  It seemed he wished to gauge his student's interests before he wished to begin their first lesson.  Yumi took a small sip from her tea-filled cup.

"Kyson-san, I know that there are nins out there who specialize in genjutsu.  They attack their opponent's senses and mind and can render them useless in a fight.  It would be beneficial to learn how recognize and defend against such opponents, I think."  Yumi paused to gather her thoughts, "I, uh, have also been learning how to split my Chakra Threads.  I should be able to control a greater number of puppets, if I had them.  If you would permit me, perhaps we can brainstorm a new puppet design.  I have a few mechanics worked out for another creation but having some extra minds to help me may give me new ideas to explore - ones I did not even think to consider."

(wc = 254)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri May 20, 2016 8:57 pm
"I heard new jutsu!" The boy said waking up from his short nap he had been taking while waiting for the others. His clothes had been dirty from the night of training he had just done. "Genjutsu release? I can show you that." He flared up his chakra forward to his mind. "Its kind of like a surge of energy to your head. Recognizing a genjutsu though, is not so simple." 

He looked at Kyson who was wondering if they wanted to learn any elements. "I'm good sensei I'm pretty focused on my wind element at the moment. I learned a few wind techniques the other day." He moved his foot around in the sand making patterns. "Shadow clones, make learning things a whole lot easier."

(sorry for not posting I forgot about this thread.)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 10:35 pm
As Kyson was listening to Yoshinaga, she seemed to be working really hard yesterday. Even though Kyson said to take a day off, he wouldn't be surprised if one of them trained anyway. Knowing Kyson he's probably do the same thing. 

"Its alright, I probably would have done the same thing." Kyson said to Yoshinaga with a slight smirk.  She then began to speak about breaking out of genjutsu. She must be talking about genjutsu release. But Ryu basically cleared up everything for her and explained it nice and simple.

"Like Ryu said. You just simply make the tiger hand seal like this." Kyson said as he made the tiger hand seal. "Then you flow chakra throughout your body at a very fast rate." Kyson's chakra was now moving rapidly as if he was trying to break a genjutsu. Ryu also stated that he used shadow clones for training. Its funny because Kyson thought he was the only one that did that.

"You use shadow clones for training too huh? I thought I was the only one that did that." Kyson said with a light chuckle. Yoshinaga also wanted help on a new puppet idea. Kyson wasn't too knowledgeable about puppets. But maybe he could give her some ideas at least.

"Since you already have a puppet that can fly and do aerial attacks. Maybe it would be a good idea to make this puppet specialize on the ground. So you can have attacks coming from the ground and the sky at the same time. Also, if you need any ryo to buy any parts. I have more than enough to give you. So it wouldn't be a problem at all." Kyson said to Yoshinaga hoping his offer and advice was really helpful to her.
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm
"Do either of you know any genjutsu?  I would like to try and break out of one, then," Yumi purposed as she set her cup down on the nearby bench and rested her large scroll against its backrest.  

The young kunoichi nodded at the blond haired genin and placed her hands together to preform the tiger hand seal and released some chakra to her head.  For a split second, her senses heightened to a higher degree - as if she had eyes of a hawk, ears of a fox, and a nose of a dog.  And as soon as the feeling was made aware, it vanished.  Yumi wondered if there was a way to increase the technique's duration, but she knew that that was not its purpose.  It was meant to break from from imposed illusions.  She practiced a few more times until it felt instantaneous, but more practice was needed.  She would need to be placed under a genjutsu and attempt to break out of it in order to truly understand what was just explained to her.  

When Kyson mentioned  a ground puppet, Yumi pulled out her sketch book and flipped it to the last page that had something on it.  She then handed it to her sensei. 

"You mean like this?" she asked him.  "Its going to be a puppet that's modeled after a desert creature, a pangolin.  Pangolins are small mammals that eat ants with their long tongues and are armored from head to tail in tough scales.  Their front claws are meant for digging, and when threatened, they curl up into a ball.  Perhaps I could use my Hawks puppet to pick it up and then drop it on my opponent?" 

When Kyson offered to help pay for future projects, Yumi's sleepy eyes widened, "I, I could not accept such generosities.  You have already promised to be our sensei, I could not ask for more..."  Yumi paused and nervously glanced over to her giant scroll.  "Knowledge is more than I could ever ask for.  The knowledge to protect Suna's people and my teammates and be the best ninja I can be."

Should Kyson hand Yumi's sketchbook back to her, she will ask, "What do you know of poisons?  A puppet is only as good as its design and the puppeteer's skill at operating it.  But there have been many puppeteers who have incorporated the use of poisonous gases and liquids to give them an edge." 

(WC = 409)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu May 26, 2016 3:51 pm
“Yeah, as soon as I learned how to use them I started to train with them. They can get a different angle on things.” He said listening to Kyson and Yoshinaga begin to talk about puppets. A second puppet? I wonder if she will be able to control it though. He looked around for the flying bird puppet briefly, before getting bored.

He looked to Kyson as Yoshi asked if they knew any genjutsu. “I don’t know any genjutsu, I focus on ninjutsu. I have a few taijutsu moves though.” I don’t think he knows any genjutsu either. In the caves he used ninjutsu and fuinjutsu. If you do it while I use my chakra sensory I can see if you are doing it correctly. “Unless sensei has a genjutsu move, he can use.”

“A penguin? Sounds cool.” The girl then went on to explain what one of those are. He had a rough idea of what she was talking about as she explained. “I called them ant eaters, I had no idea they were called penguins.” He put a hand to his chin and stroked it thinking of the animal. I should get one of those as a pet.

Kyson seemed to be a nice person as he began to offer his student some money for her puppets. I could use a sparring partner. “So sensei what training did you have in mind for today?” He probably wouldn’t bring them all out here to spar. It was probably a team building training or something else.

WC: 256
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:46 pm
Yoshinaga asked if Kyson knew any genjutsu. He knew one but it didn't require genjutsu release to break out of it. So it wouldn't really help her break out of one. "The genjutsu I know doesn't require genjutsu release to break out of. The way it works is I can change the appearance of any object or place. But once the person figure out they're in a genjutsu, the jutsu automatically dispels." Kyson said to his student.

After Kyson asked her about his idea of her next puppet. She came up with an idea of making a puppet like an pangolin. Kyson never seen one in person but he has heard of them. And it would be a good ground puppet to use while the other one is in the air. But hopefully she builds it well enough to move fast on the ground. So someone could have to think fast about a ground attack and a flying attack.

"That sounds like a great idea. Just make sure the puppet is able to move quick on the ground so the enemy would have to think fast about 2 high speed moving targets coming from the ground and above." Kyson said to Yoshinaga. Kyson then offered to help her with the finance part of her puppet. but she refused to let Kyson help her out, which was very understandable. The response she gave him was a great one. Kyson knows he was assigned to a great team.

"You guy's are some great individuals. I'm glad there are people in this world who care for their village as much as you." Kyson said to Yoshinaga. Kyson began to think about Youka and how he treated his village. He still hates that man from the bottom of his heart, for what he did to his parents and all of Kumo. But of course he can't show his emotions about that village around others, especially his students. So he keeps it buried inside of him. Yoshinaga then began to ask if Kyson knew about poisons. But Kyson has no experience with poisons or anything of that sort.

"Sorry I don't. But I'm pretty sure Togirama could help you out since he has a lot of knowledge about medical ninjutsu. So I'm pretty sure he could cook you up a poison." Kyson said in response to Yoshinaga. Ryu then began to ask what the three of them were going to do for training. Its kind of hard to come up with something since one of them are missing. 

"Well, since Togirama isn't here. It kind of narrows it down a bit.I guess I'll give you two a choice. You could fight a clone and work as a team to bring it down. Or I could teach you guys a skill that could hone your senses and your reaction. you'll be able to hear the most quiet sounds from 50 meters away. You'll be able to smell poison before it reaches you and other things that involve your senses." Kyson said to the two shinobi. Which ever one the two of them chose, that's what they would do. If the two of them chose different choices then they would each have their own training session. Things could've been more interesting with the entire team here. But Kyson is going to have just train these two instead.

(1334)

Last edited by Kyson on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum