Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Sakaiza's 64 Palms Training [Myself and Togi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakaiza's 64 Palms Training [Myself and Togi]

Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 am
( I hope you don't get too upset about this but I want to begin another topic training to learn a technique and I might be helping someone out learn some wind jutsu's so I'm just going to kind of skip you and end the topic. Sorry bud, I've just been waiting and Risako said it was cool to just attack and then leave the topic. Thanks for helping me train and teaching me the tech though, you're awesome!)

As Sakaiza's leg sweep revolved around in the circular fashion it was, he missed. It seemed as if Togirama already saw the sweep coming and simply short hopped over it. However, the simultaneous, higher attack from Sakaiza's palm seemed to catch a tenketsu along Togirama's ankle in the process. As his left hand had been been infused with chakra, Sakaiza was unleashing his Palm Bottom Jutsu upon his sparring partner. With the contact being made, Togirama would have been slightly caught off guard upon his landing back on the ground, which would more than likely force his weight to be shifted to the opposite ankle since the chakra in his right would now be slightly restricted. As soon as his strike was delivered, Sakaiza grinned mischievously and knew that he had created an opening in Togirama's defenses. 

As his left palm was already extended out and low from the palm attack, Sakaiza easily and swiftly assumed a gentle fist stance from unbending his knees and extending his right palm behind him. He then exclaimed(45 speed), "8 Trigrams: 64 Palms! 2 palms" he stated while dealing two consecutive fingertip strikes to Togirama. "4 palms!", continuing the trend and dealing two more attacks. "8 palms!" he exclaimed, while successfully dealing 4 more blows. "16 palms!" now targeting tenketsu along the arms of Togirama. "32 palms" he cried while he bent down and began pinpointing tenketsu along the legs of Togirama. Now with a large step forward he let out, "64 palms!" moving much quicker and controlled than the last time he attempted the technique. He believed that each strike he landed was upon a tenketsu because his chakra, focus and morale was high, however the technique could have been deemed sloppy since this was the only the second time he had attempted this. Because of the evident difference in ability between the two men, Sakaiza's attack would not damage Togirama too significantly.

Exhausted from the burst release of chakra, Sakaiza breathed heavily with his arms down having completed the technique and Togirama's instruction. His heavy breathing turned into a laugh as he let out, "Did you see that? I actually did it!" he humbly let out in disbelief. He looked up upon the eyes of the Togirama who would more than likely be fine after this completed attack and shot him a smile. "That was the extent of this spar right? Just land the technique on a moving target?" he questioned and then looked upon the sky, noting that the sun was beginning to set. "Oh man, it's getting late! I've got to get home soon to help mom out. Well thank you for all of your training and teaching me this technique. I'm sure we'll run into each other again soon, Togirama!" he let out while gathering his energy to bow before Togirama just before he sprinted off back in the direction of his home while waving bye to Togirama.

[AP - 20(64 Palms) - 1(Byakugan)= 84); Exit. Once again I hope you don't think I'm a jerk for leaving the topic but I wanted to begin a training topic for more jutsu techniques and I'm already in two other topics that are plot/tech important for Sakaiza.]

(WC: 489; Total Word Count = 4,445; Stat Request = 22 points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sakaiza's 64 Palms Training [Myself and Togi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakaiza's 64 Palms Training [Myself and Togi]

Sun May 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum