Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Tale Ends (Private, Keito) Empty The Tale Ends (Private, Keito)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:05 am
Kenshin was walking down one of the more well maintained side roads of Waterfall Country with a small frown on his face, he had been walking all night since he and his new ‘baggage’ were almost ambushed by a trio of bandits, he still had the blood from that encounter on his torso, face and in his silver hair, but due to the amount of time that had passed since the blood sprayed it had dried out and become extremely crusty and flaky, but the silver haired heart thief did not mind it in the slightest. The pale skinned teen was still clad in nothing but a pair of black pants along with a rather comfortable and worn in pair of black sandals, his torso like before was completely bare of any clothes and exposed to the world, giving anybody who felt like looking an eyeful of an heavily scarred skin that was as pale as snow, along with an extreme amount of stitched cuts that seemed to cover every inch of skin that his scars didn’t, but the rather thick layer of cracked and flaking blood that covered the front of Kenshin’s torso at least somewhat covered that from view, but the blood did nothing to camouflage the fact that his threads were wriggling and writhing beneath his skin. Secured firmly to his back was his worn old backpack, and slung over his right shoulder was the unconscious body of the Uchiha teen who had attacked him the previous night, the young Uchiha had yet to regain consciousness and it was honestly beginning to annoy Kenshin, he was not annoyed because the boy was too heavy for him or anything, in fact he found him to be rather light and easy to carry, the thing that annoyed him was the sheer amount of time that he had been carrying him, he wasn’t sure just how long it had been, but based on the fact that the sun was now starting just starting to illuminate the land it had been quite a while, especially since he had been carrying the unconscious Uchiha since sunset the previous day, meaning that it would be at the very least 9 hours of constant walking with this new baggage on his shoulder

As the pale skinned teen continued his trek down the road he began to take in the sights and sounds of the seemingly never ending forest that covered a great portion of Waterfall Country, each and every tree that he laid his eyes upon was completely different from all the others in it’s own way, making them all unique. As he continued to take in the sights of the forest he laid his eyes upon a small troupe of furry critters scratching into the fertile earth at the roots of the tree’s, making it rather obvious to him that the critters were digging in the hopes of discovering some insects or worms to eat. Kenshin gained a small smile on his face as a breeze blew through the forest, causing the leaves of the forest to dance and filling his nose with the natural aroma of the forest, he could literally smell the age of it, a woody and earthen incense that could only be found in a place where a forest has stood for centuries, the distinct smell coming from the centuries of fallen and broken branches that slowly rotted in the bowels of the forest and gave birth to countless new lives. The completely organic smell wafted around the area like a thick miasma, filling the nose of the silver haired teen with each and every breath that he took, truth be told he actually loved the composting smell of the forest, he could literally smell the life of the forest with each and every breath that he took. As the silver haired teen continued his trek he started to become entranced with the sounds of the jungle, the rustling sounds of the leaves dancing in the win, the many different birds of the forest calling out and singing their own songs and melodies, it was a haunting melody, completely natural and unscripted, but it soothed the heart stealers troubled soul as he became lost in it

Kenshin began to wonder just when the unconscious Uchiha on his shoulder would wake up, he hoped it would be soon because he was actually getting very sick of lugging him around like excess baggage, in fact he knew that if this Uchiha had not reminded him so much of himself that he would’ve either left him unconscious in the cave earlier, or the more likely scenario, taken the boys dojutsu and a couple of internal organs before leaving him to rot on the forest floor, much like he had done with that other teen a couple of days before. The silver haired heart thief would simply continue walking down the road towards the borders of the country with the unconscious Uchiha slung over his shoulder, he couldn’t really do anything but continue walking until the unconscious teen awoke from his slumber, so he truly hoped that the teen awoke soon, if only so that he could put the boy down and get some feeling back in his shoulder and arm. Some time in the last night Kenshin had grown sick of having the Uchiha’s weapon pouch attached to his belt, it possessed nothing that he was in need of so he had simply clipped it back onto the other rogues waist, plus he thought that the young Uchiha would appreciate having his weapons back when he woke up, he knew that if he had been knocked out like the Uchiha had been he would feel a lot more at ease with his weapon pouch back

WC: 963
Keita Akiyama
Keita Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Tale Ends (Private, Keito) Empty Re: The Tale Ends (Private, Keito)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:06 am
Keito began to feel his body once again. For some reason however, he felt as if he was on a cloud. The ground underneath him feeling light, unreal. Floating even, Keito felt so. He was moving, without commanding his body to do so. Was he walking to his new room in heaven, the reaper of life controlling his movements to the place where he would reside forever? He had no clue, no purpose at this point. The boys vision was blurry, he was only able to see green, lush trees. Though he began to feel a pressure on his chest, one that wasn’t pushing against him, however keeping him up. Maybe the reaper was carrying him the way there then?

Previously, Keito was only aware of the battle he just had with some stitched man. In the battle, Keito gain much to use, however also lost much pride and care for himself. He was lost, overpowered by this man. This boy even, just about the same age as him. Keito was unaware of himself, however he began to feel rejuvenated at the realization of his Sharingan finally awakening. It was such a rewarding sight, however only found with hellish ways and infinite despair. Though truthfully, Keito would recover from this thanks to finally feeling power once again, going throughout his veins. He knew damn well he could do a lot with these eyes, now it was only time to get free of wherever he was.

He began to fully gain vision of his surroundings. He was able to see around him, the area in which  he had woken up too. However, what he was surprised at was this force that laid on his chest. It was actually the boy who had just finished fighting who knows how long ago. Keito was able to see fully, meaning that his eyes were still where they should have been. However, Keito was in disbelief. How could it be that this boy saved him, and was now carrying him? It was ludicrous out of all things. Still though, Keito had no say nor wished to have a say in what was happening. After all, he woke up to a horrendous headache, caused most likely from the Sharingan awakening so quickly. He now was being carried by the back, and he was able to see that his savior was drenched in blood, most likely Keito’s blood. Looking at his wrist, he was able to see it was fully patched out.

Damn..This guy actually helped me…

Keito thought to himself. He had no idea why all of this was happening, but then again the world was made to bring out the random and unexpected. He could only live with this choice, though truthfully he was extremely thankful for what the guy did for him. He began to move around more, and by that time it was obvious he was fully awake and functioning. Keito gained his control over his body by jumping off the guy, and then looking himself over to make it sure everything was intact. He looked up, to see the sun just beginning to rise, or at least the sky seeming as such. Seems as if he was doing this all night. Keito gave him a stare as the guy faced him, blood soaked and all. Obviously some shit happened last night, his wrist couldn’t have done all of that. But hey, shit happens. He checked and saw his weapon pouch was back where it had been, and everything else was great, same condition as before really. Now, Keito began to speak to the boy.

Well um….Thanks for the patch up. I suppose whatever happened back there is nothing now...What’s your name exactly?

After gaining an answer, Keito would introduce himself as well ‘Well my name is Keito. Keito Uchiha. Suppose it’s nice to meet you.’ Keito still continued his polite opening, even though a lot had happened before then. He continued on.

Question if you don’t mind….How exactly did you go about stabbing me without even using a ninja tool? You’re covered in stitches it’s intriguing...What exactly are you?

Keito would wait patiently for an answer, as the sun would slowly make it’s way to be visible, maybe in a few hours or so. Their was this one question, maybe a jutsu of sorts that would explain that odd occurrence. Keito never thought that all of this would happen, for a bond like this to be forged. Again, the world was filled with unexpected encounters. As he waited, the trees around them began to bristle softly, a hint that the day would be filled with wind. This day would be one where two sides would leave each other, who may come in contact again.

TWC- 804

Last edited by Keito Uchiha <3 on Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:07 am
Kenshin would still be walking along the roads of Waterfall Country without a care in the world when he felt the unconscious Uchiha in his grip begin to stir, so he would release his grip a little and allow the Uchiha to leave his grip when he fully came around, and it did not take long for the Uchiha to do just that, an action that gained a smirk from the silver haired heart stealer. Kenshin would turn to face the previously unconscious Uchiha, who by this point would have finished looking into the sky and would have turned to face the silver haired heart stealer, but Kenshin only smirked when he saw the young Uchiha pat the spot where he had put the boys weapon pouch, obviously he was right when he thought that the boy would feel more at ease with his pouch back. “Well um….Thanks for the patch up. I suppose whatever happened back there is nothing now...What’s your name exactly?” the young Uchiha would ask in a polite tone, something that would get a small smile from Kenshin, it looks like the young Uchiha was feeling a lot more sociable today. ”Well, I’m glad to see you’re in a more sociable mood today, my name is Kenshin, Kenshin Uzumaki, and you’re welcome by the way, I had more than enough bandages, plus I was the one to injure you in the first place so it was the least I could do” Kenshin would reply to the young Uchiha’s question with a small smile on his face, although with sizeable amount of dried blood on his face it came across as slightly menacing rather than friendly

”Well my name is Keito. Keito Uchiha. Suppose it’s nice to meet you.” the boy would reply to his greeting in a polite tone ”Well it’s nice to meet you Keito, although I already knew that you were a member of the Uchiha clan based on the fact that you had the Sharingan, I must say though I did not expect to see it evolve from the second tomoe to the third” Keshin would reply to Keito, a small smirk on his face at having finally learnt the name of the young Uchiha. “Question if you don’t mind….How exactly did you go about stabbing me without even using a ninja tool? You’re covered in stitches it’s intriguing...What exactly are you?” Keito would ask him in a curious tone of voice, something that got a small sigh from the silver haired heart thief, he truly did not mind explaining just what the stitches were, but whenever he explained it to anybody he would be reminded of everything that he went through in order to gain them, he was reminded of the years that he had served as the experiment for the two mad scientists Mayuri and Szayel. ”You want to know how I managed to stab you, as well as why I am covered in stitches, well the two answers are actually the same thing, it’s due to a special ability, well I used an ability that I possess,  this ability is known as Earth Grudge Fear, and I am one of the few people who possess it, those stitches you see, my body is literally made up of them, I have no bones, no flesh, only the threads, I am literally made of them.” Kenshin would explain to Keito, and just to show Keito what he meant he would allow the a great deal of the stitches in his chest to unravel, he would then grab one of the pieces of his pure white skin and peel it away from his chest, revealing there to be nothing but grey threads beneath his skin

“Trust me when I say that I was not born this way, nor did I choose to gain this ability, it was forced upon me by two...scientists, they experimented on me for years, and this ability was the result, but don’t get me wrong Keito, even if I had the ability to go back and stop this from happening to me I would not. I find this ability to be extremely useful, since I have no flesh I don’t bleed, because I have no bones I am unable to break anything, meaning that I am much more durable than most people, plus I can survive things that would kill most people. But the most useful ability of Earth Grudge Fear is this” Kenshin would say with a dark smirk, before doing something that would most likely shock the boy, he roughly shoved his hand into the squirming mass of threads in his chest and began feeling around for something, eventually pulling out a pulsating mass of threads, the threads were still connected to his chest but he was holding the pulsating orb out in front of him ”This right here is my heart, or at least it’s one of them, you see Earth Grudge Fear gives me the ability to steal the hearts of others for myself, and by doing so I gain whatever elemental affinity that person possessed. This right here is my Water Elemental heart, I gained this and a couple of other things from an extremely rude and insensitive asshole a couple of days ago, and when combined with my original heart, which give me access to the Earth Element, I am able to utilise both water and earth natured chakra, although this ability does have a downside, I am unable to learn elements in any other way than by taking the hearts of others, but then again this gives me a distinct advantage over most shinobi, because I won’t die until all of my hearts are killed. So trust me when I say this little Uchiha, I know that members of your clan generally possess Fire Natured Chakra, and while I am not sure if you have the same nature or not I would’ve been more than willing to take that risk and simply steal your eyes and your heart….but I didn’t, I let you live because I can see the potential that you hold, and also because I suppose in a way...you remind me of myself, back when I was first starting out my life as a rogue ninja.” Kenshin would explain to Keito, before placing the pulsating heart near his chest and allowing the rest of his threads to assimilate it once more, he would then place the peeled back portion of skin over the exposed area and allow his threads to stitch it shut once more. With his explanation of his Kekkei Genkai done the heavily stitched teen would simply smirk and await Keito’s next move, he did not have any particular questions about the Uchiha clan, the Sharingan nor Keito himself, so he was simply content to await whatever would come next.

WC: 1145
Keita Akiyama
Keita Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 am
Keito listened to the wisdom filled boy speak and tell his tale. As he spoke more and more about what it is he’s gone through and what all has happened in his life, Keito would begin to be shocked by all the occurrences. His name was Kenshin, he got that. However, this Earth Grudge Fear. It was an extremely interesting jutsu at that, or symptom maybe. So this is the power needed, or more so obtainable in the ninja world. These were the feats necessary, having all bones and ligament detached from your body, then having stitchings replace them in order to fully possess power. Keito was filled with fear, yet joy as he learned all this. This world was really a dream, something he could find to be fun and filled with adventure. Keito just couldn’t wait to explore the outside world, he had to go now. He wanted to become stronger, and challenge this Earth Grudge Fear foe again. They might cross paths again, and if so it’ll be fun to have another fight, when at the same skill level. Watching him rip away his own flesh and such, showing him the hearts he had already obtained, such demonic actions and abilities given to a human. Or whatever the hell he was. Anyway, this was enough to give Keito the drive to possess even more strength. And with that, it seemed that this little episode within their story would come to an end.

Hm..I see. Well that’s a very interesting Medical Jutsu you have there. I would enjoy fighting you again, and seeing what it is you can fully do in the future. However until then, I must journey off and obtain more power. At the village known as Kirigakure. This most likely will be where I reside in the future, so if you come looking for me. You know where to. Alright, I suppose that’s it. I have a long journey ahead of me, and if you wish to come, then so be it we can team up. If not, I’ll see you around Kenshin.

From then on, Keito went off his own separate path. The stitched boy may come with if he so chose, however doing so was rather unlikely. Either way, two forces were going their seperate ways that day, and potentially may meet again in the future. So he sweared again.

WC- 400

Total: 1204

[Exit]

Claiming Conscious State, 6 Stats, Substitution Jutsu, 1000 Years of Death

Last edited by Keito Uchiha <3 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 am
Hm..I see. Well that’s a very interesting Medical Jutsu you have there. I would enjoy fighting you again, and seeing what it is you can fully do in the future. However until then, I must journey off and obtain more power. At the village known as Kirigakure. This most likely will be where I reside in the future, so if you come looking for me. You know where to. Alright, I suppose that’s it. I have a long journey ahead of me, and if you wish to come, then so be it we can team up. If not, I’ll see you around Kenshin.” Keito would say in what Kenshin assumed was a tone of excitement, although he did seem to think that Earth Grudge Fear was actually a medical jutsu, but Kenshin wasn’t really in the mood to explain to him that it was actually a form of Kekkei Genkai not a jutsu. ”I’m afraid I am going to have to decline your offer to join you Keito, don’t get me wrong it’s not because I don’t want to travel with you, in fact I think that would be a rather interesting experience, it’s just that I’ve heard...things about Kiri before and it just does not seem like the right village for me to join Kenshin reply to Keito with a small frown on his face, he had actually kind of hoped that Keito would travel with him for awhile, but if the Uchiha was planning to join Kirigakure then he would be doing so on his own, he had heard things said about the village in his travels, and he really didn’t like what he had been told about it.

”But regardless Keito I wish you luck in whatever the future may hold for you, and who knows, we may meet one again in the future, and if we do I would be honoured to fight you again to see just how much you have grown and improved. I will offer you one last bit of advice though Keito, be careful who you trust in Kirigakure” Kenshin would saw as he turned away from the boy and continued his trek down the road. The road that he was on led to Earth Country, and the long since destroyed village of Iwagakure, but that was not his destination, no, his destination was in fact beyond the borders of Earth Country, in a place known as Haven Country, he had heard rather good things about the village there, Hoshigakure, and he wished to see first hand if the village truly was everything that he had been told, and if it was then who knows, maybe he would join up. As Kenshin continued his trek down the road he began to think about his time in Waterfall Country, he had learned a lot here, he had learned a decent amount of jutsu as well as a few useful skills that he knew he would use a great deal in the future, plus he actually grown rather attached to the land itself, there were plenty of places where he could simply lay low and avoid detection from anybody, plus there were a great deal of abandoned roads that he could take in order to avoid running into anyone. One thing he would not miss was the infestation of bandits that this land seemed to have, but then again they were almost in the same situation as him, trying to make a living while at the same time trying to stay off the radar of any of the nearby shinobi villages. In the end the silver haired heart thief had truly enjoyed the time he had spent here, he had leaned a good deal of jutsu, a few useful skills, and he had even gained a Water Element heart and a dojutsu of some form, he didn’t regret what he had done to the unknown male, and he was unsure if he would regret sparing Keito like he had, although he truly doubted that Keito would do something that would make him regret leaving him alive, the Uchiha seemed like a sensible person, even if he was going to Kirigakure

WC: 696

Total WC: 2804

Claiming 14 stats

Claiming Display of Power skill
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:21 am

Approved <3
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 am
Keita Akiyama
Keita Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:24 am
#KenshinSucks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum