Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) Empty A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13)

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:28 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Wild Chingling has appeared!
A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) 433

Team 13, I Choose You!

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) Eq12ye

Kyori---------Ayame-------Orokana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Jace Eagerly awaits your results

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) 9fmkaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame got news that she had been placed on a team, and she was very excited to get there.The little telegram-fashioned letter that was delivered to her said to meet at training ground 11 at 7 am sharp, however, Ayame was just too jittery to wait that long.

She placed Nita on her shoulder and practically ran to the training ground as soon as she was ready... at five o'clock in the morning when the sun hadn't even risen. Aya didn't really have an alarm clock but she knew the sun was always up at 6 or 7, so when the sky had just started to glow blue at the eastern horizon, she made her way there with Nita.

The invitation didn't say who was all on the team, but she was eager anyway.  She couldn't wait to be an official genin and move on up to protect people.

Not knowing if she was the first there, she sat in front of the old beat up logs that were three in a row, and she thought about this change in her life. How this was going to be a positive thing, and if it wasn't , she'd force the positiveness into it.

Spoiler about the art:

WC: 202
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) Empty Re: A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:42 pm
Orokana woke up that morning to a knock on the door, he got a shirt on quickly and went to check. he had a letter. strange. he looked at it. he was meant to go to the training ground to meet his new team. wonderful. he got on his clothes and went to the spot. he was getting close and saw aya there. so his team mate would include aya. hm. interesting. he hoped no one was new to him. he hated meeting new people, more effort trying to be nice. maybe he should be talk less. yes he liked the idea. hopefully he could just let them do the talking. he couldn't care what they said, if they asked him to do something he would do it, with in reason. he walked close to aya. morning." he said to her. again trying to be kind. and now he waited, too see what else will happen. he studied the area around him. and kept his thoughts clear. he didn't need to do anything. he just needed to wait.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) Empty Re: A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 am
Jace had been assigned to lead a team of three Genin withing the leaf village. He already had met two of them before. He had trained with Kyori, the other Uchiha on the team, and had a weird run in with Orokana before. The female member of his new team was not someone he had seen before though. Files on all three of the Genin had been sent to Jace so that he had all the information on them that he needed in order to appropriately lead them. Apparently Ayame was talented with medical ninjutsu. Orokana seemed to be well versed in the arts of Genjutsu and Kyori seemed to be adequate with both genjutsu and ninjutsu. There was no note as to which he was more proficient in. After learning that he would be leading this team, Jace had sent a letter to each of the three saying to meet him in training field 11 at exactly 7am. Jace, of course, was already there by 4am. When he had arrived, the Chuunin had positioned himself high in a tree at the very edge of the tree line and began fingering through the files on each of the Genin he was assigned to command. That was how he had passed the few hours until the designated arrival time. Of course he kept his chakra senses searching for any approaching signatures while he waited so as not to be caught off guard.

Only an hour after Jace had taken up his position, he felt a small chakra presence approaching. When the boy looked to see who it was, he saw a girl roughly his age. It was definitely the girl Ayane. There was a picture included in her file. The boy watched her for a minute as she sat down in front of one of the logs and waited. After a moment Jace went back to looking through the files he had. Before long 7am came and the next member of the team showed up. It was Orokana. The boy looked pretty much the same as he had the last time Jace had seen him. Jace wasn't sure if the boy knew Ayame already or not. He didn't do much after arriving except say a brief greeting to the girl and just stood there waiting. Only Kyori was left to show up. Jace closed the files and stood up on the branch of the tree he was sitting on. He would make his presence known once he knew all of the team was finally there.
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:24 am
Kyori would sigh as he made his way to his door with his cloths on. Apparently he was chosen to be on a Genin team and was to meet the rest of the members at the training grounds. He had the letter in his hand as he read the time. It said 7am, who the hell woke up that early just to meet each other. Frowning Kyori would walk out of the door activating his Sharingan as he ran towards the training grounds his arms extended behind his back. It wasn't a long run since training grounds site 11 was near the Uchiha compound. Getting to the training grounds he would come to see 3 forms of chakra. He would come to see the girl Aya if he remembered correctly standing on the dirt with a black well kinda blue haired boy looking at her. In the tree was the chakra signature of someone that seemed quite familiar. He would look back at the two though he would suppose that he was trying to hide from everyone and wait till everyone got settled. Walking towards the group of two he would say "HI, I am Kyoril."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:33 am
Ayame straightened up and stood up, walking over to oro and giving him a light quick hug. "Good Morning oro-chan!" she said and smiled. She didn't linger on him, it was just a friendly gesture. Aya then noticed Kyo walking up to them. She was gonna do the same to kyo but then froze. Right.

"Yeah that's right, you are allergic to rats, I almost forgot!" She said and took Nita off her shoulder. "I wonder how that's going to work. I hope you don't get hurt" she was sincere and it was almost heartbreaking to hear how much she cared.

"Uhm... Sensei did say 7 am, right?" she asked. "Isn't it past that now?"

Aya yawned and stretched.

WC: 119
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:33 pm
Orokana hugged her back, and saw the 3rd person he didn't know come towards him. "hello." he said to him. and he then let go of aya as she did and took a few steps back, and he put his hands in his pockets. waiting there team captain. then for what ever reason they would start there, event. hopefully this wouldn't be boring, but now he doesn't know one person, with the eyes as well, great. so  far everyone he knows with the eyes annoy him but yen.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:23 pm
The third member of the team finally arrived not long after Orokana had. Kyori. The Uchiha who Jace had trained with on a few occasions. It seemed he didn't know the other two either because he introduced himself upon his arrival. Jace was certain the boy couldn't sense Jace's presence, but he did possess the sharingan so it was no surprise when the boy looked straight at the Chuunin who was hidden within the trees. It was time for Jace to make his presence known anyway. He performed a series of five hand seals before jumping down from the branch he was perched on and made his way to stand five meters in front of his new team. "Hello. My name is Jace and I'll be testing you three to see if you're ready to form a Genin team." he said to the group, even though he already knew two of it's members. "First thing I want you to do is say your name what your goals are. Lets start with you." he finished, nodding in the direction of Kyori. 

He would wait patiently while each of the three did as they were asked and would not move or speak until they were all finished. Once they were done, however, he would begin to tell them what they would be doing today. He reached into his right hand pants pocket and retrieved two small bells each on it's own string and held them up for the team to see. "Alright. You each have until noon to get one of these bells from me. Whoever doesn't get a bell by that time will be tied to one of these posts and forced to watch the others eat lunch without getting any themselves. If you can manage to get the bells from me you will have passed the test. If you can't do so I'll send you back to the academy." he said with a tone of serious finality to punctuate his sentence.
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 am
Jace? That was his team leader? Only a few weeks ago the guy was a Genin. Way to go, Kyori supposed as he continued to look at the boy now ignoring the other two people. He would say some words asking for his goal, but of course he said this after kyori had sat down on the ground and extended one leg while bending his knee and resting his hands and chin on it."You already know my name Jace. My goal is to kill a certain someone." Kyori would say as his Sharingan tomoe would begin to spin around his pupils. Of course he showed no signs of lying, he just wanted to see what the other people would think of him trying to kill someone. Though him and Jace had met several times in the past so the kid may know that Kyori was lying. Though truth be told, he didn't really have a goal. He just wanted to train when he got the chance, do a couple missions, and other lame ass things for the rest of his life.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:35 am
Aya sat when Kyo did and shuddered at the word kill, her arms filled with goosebumps. She didn't really know what to expect from him because they had only met once before, but it really threw her off-guard. Her face contorted with worry and empathy. There was a long silence as she watched him a moment more and then stared at the ground. She realized the spotlight was on her and became quiet.

"My name is Ayame and I..." she stopped as Nita nuzzled her face making her smile a moment. The rat then crawled down her shirt and onto her lap, where Aya stroked her fur tryng to calm herself. "I am of the Nezumichi clan that was once rooted in kirigakure. My parents left me here when i was a newborn and then mysteriously dissappeared. They are presumed dead, so I grew up here." She paused and lifted Nita slightly. "This is my little Nita-bear" she said affectionately and smiled softly. "She's been with me as long as I can remember and she fights with me."

Ayame paused setting her rat back down. "My goals are to... well... it's hard to explain. I guess it would be to bring peace. It seems childish, I guess... but, well... I just don't want to hear the mothers, spouses, children of those we have lost weeping everyday. I can't even try to understand the pain but I can almost feel it through each sob. It's a fate worse than death in my opinion, to be separated from ones you hold dear in the finality of death, not knowing for sure whether they can or will be seen again and only having a cold stone slab and memories left of the ones taken too soon"

Aya realized how down she sounded but she couldn't keep her mind from it. Sometimes it almost felt as if she was physically feeling other people's emotions and she hated it. "I just feel like its unnecessary. We're all people. We all think differently. If we were all the same then what would be the point to even living. Yet we (not talking leaf villagers, talking some groups of ninjas) persecute others for differences or choose to commit heinous acts like slitting the throats of out enemies and hanging them up to drain and paint in their blood lest drink it." She took a deep breath and then spoke a little softer than her alreay gentle and quiet voice, "I just think it's all uneccessary... the killing. Why can't we just knock each other out an call it good. We don't need to end the one thing that cannot have a worth assigned to it as it cannot be bought, sold, nor traded in the literal sense."

Aya stopped, and calmed herself before she tried to smile. Then she just forced a sweet smile onto her face, as if she were thinking of a fond memory and looked to Orokana for his introduction.

After sensei explained to them the task at hand, she stood up and tossed three of her shuriken at his feet, to land in a diagonal, one further away, one at them, and one that would fly past him a little and be behind them. While they were flying, she put made the handsigns for the substitution jutsu at max speed. Ayame then made the ram symbol preparing to bodyflicker directly in front of Sensei at a speed of 81. When she got there, the shuriken, flying at a speed of 72 had already landed, provided nothing obstructed them. When and If Aya got in front of him, she attempted to bring her leg around and kick in a diagonal from her upper left and aiming for the area where his waistline would be by the time it should hit and send him flying if she could, the kick being at 23 strength and 40 speed.

AP: 200 - 5 (Substitution) - 10 (Body Flicker) = 185

WC: 630
TWC: 951
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:27 am
Orokana didn't sit, he stood there. "I'm Orokana, just Orokana, I don't have a last name, and well my goal, my goal would be to survive and study the mental capabilities of peoples minds. see how much people can handle and why some people have better minds then others, what makes us different." Orokana said. and then noted what jace said. steal the bell. hmm. Orokana didn't think it would be that easy, mainly because of jaces Sharingan. but Orokana looked around and saw aya charge. Orokana looked at kyo. then back at aya. with jace being so close, within 10 meters, and aya charging him, he thought he would cast bringer of darkness. (power 100) and then waited too see what happened.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum