Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sloth (P,Nk,Ayame) Empty Sloth (P,Nk,Ayame)

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:13 pm
Lust, Envy Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Greed, and Sloth, those were the Seven Deadly Sins and it was quite bad when someone was following one. Kyori every since his mom had passed away had become lazy. He used to always be overactive rather than being quiet and studying like the rest of the Uchiha his age. He went out and explored the village, learning techniques from people he never met before, but now since his mom died and he mastered his Sharingan he did not feel the need to train anymore. He didn’t want to, and that was a bad thing. No one encouraged him to do anything see both of his parents were gone, well one. His father was almost never at home and if he was he would be layed up on the couch with a empty bottle of Sake on the floor next to him. Kyori knew if he kept the drinking up he would die in a few years from kidney poison. Kidney poison? How do you think Kyori knew of such a thing. Well he was not a dumb one. In the days of the academy he studied some medical books and learned a few things from them. Now he was just getting off of the topic. Since his mom died he did not feel the need to do anything. He felt as if their was no chance of him further living in this world. 

Even with the upcoming Jounin exams he could not see a valid reason why he should train. He knew what was happening to him, he was experiencing one of the seven deadly sins, Sloth. They were called deadly for a reason because if he indeed didn’t end up getting back into his regular training schedule he would indeed die from either natural selection or a ninja who wanted to kill him for no apparent reason. At the moment he was at the bottom of the food chain. Meaning he was in one of the lowest ranking groups, Genin. He needed to become a predator, a apex predator. And what better way to do that than to train. So now he was walking inside of the gates of the training grounds with a few thoughts on his mind. He mastered the Sharingan but now he needed to master the jutsu that were to come with it. The Sharingan was known for its ocular genjutsu, so maybe he could tap into those genjutsu and learn how to use them. But first he needed to figure out how to do it. He would ask the other Uchiha but they already saw him as an disgrace seeing as his father once a noble man in the clan was a drunk and he himself not knowing the fire or wind element but the polar opposite of fire being water. Hopefully it wasnt gonna be a hard thing to do. 

Just walking around the training ground he would hope to find someone worthy enough to come and help him out. Or someone he can teach a few things to while trying to awaken his clan’s powerful Genjutsu.

WC: 520
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Sloth (P,Nk,Ayame) Empty Re: Sloth (P,Nk,Ayame)

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:59 pm
Ayame hurried to the training grounds pulling a sweater around herself, something she ususally didn't don, but the cool March air was nipping at her tummy and her rat was getting a little cold too. Aya had Nita tucked in her tanktop, resting against her chest, with the zip-up blue sweatshirt pulled around herself. Poor baby girl, shivering from the bitter air.

Aya continued down to her usual spot by the river. She began to do her stretches and was actually quite bendy. The damp grass gave her goosebumps as she did the splitz on it and bent backwards, stretching her abs. She slowly reached for her leg breathing deeply and trying to relax with the extra wight that he bared on her chest.

Visual:

Then Ayame noticed a boy with jet black hair. She continued her stretching and wondered if he was paying attention to her at all. She then relaxed further, almost as if asleep on the cool moist grass that chilled her legs to the bone. She shivered and closed her eyes, trying to stretch herself back further at the waters edge.

WC: 196

(How the heck do you churn out words like that)
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:23 pm
Still walking around the training grounds Kyori eyes would come to see a girl doing some pretty weird stretches. He wondered how the hell she was able to bend her body in such a way. He would look at his left hand and attempt to put his left arm around his back and do that weird shit those street performers do. But of course he only ended up with a small pop signalling that if he was to keep going his shoulder would surely pop out of place. He would bring his arm back down and rub his shoulder as he would go back to staring at the girl. Hmm? He would activate his Sharingan seeing that her chakra was not that powerful meaning she was either a Taijutsu user or not that high in ranks. But that would not explain why Kyori had never seen her face before. Deciding that he didn't come to the training grounds for nothing he decided that may he could train with this girl if she knew of ninja studies.

Whenever he trained in something else he usually figured out how to do something else. Yeh, it was pretty crazy how his mind worked. Maybe his brain was wired different. Smirking he would say "Hey, what's your name, and don't that hurts." seeing her head touch her thigh which wasn't looking pretty.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:54 pm
Ayame gracefully bent herself upwards and turned around to face the boy. She gently spoke, "Isn't it common courtesy to give your own name before requesting others'?" She asked very kindly. "My name is Ayame, and it takes a lot of training to be able to bend like this. I do flexibility training, so
I can fit in all sorts of small places, like guitar cases and thin alleyways. The key is staying calm. The instant you panic, you tense up and can't stretch as far" She said standing up and offering her hand to the boy. "I normally do flexibility training before I actually start with jutsu. It's as sensible as a choir warmup so the singers don't tear their vocal chords."

Nita felt the atmosphere change and crawled out of the top and the sweatshirt, peeking her adorable little siamese face out above the zipper. Ayame quickly put her other hand across her chest to somewhat support Nita-bear's feet.

"This is Nita" Ayame said pulling her hand away after giving him time to shake it if he chose. "She's my rat-partner... She doesn't bite when we aren't in attack-mode. I can bring her out if you'd like to pet her. Her fur feels like silk."

WC: 207
TWC: 403

Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:14 pm
Kyori would put up a fake smile and squint his eyes. A rat? Touch a rat? Well he knew it was her pet and was probably clean. But he just couldn't bring himself to touching a rodent out of all things. He looked at the furry little creature and its supposed "fur of silk". Shaking his head no Kyori would say "Naw, I am allergic to mice and rats, sorry. It seems...cute." said Kyori perfecting the most perfect lie he had ever done. He didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings so it was best to lie to her than to just say why he didn't want to touch it. Opening his eyes back to where they were he would continue to smile as he would say "And yeah sorry, that was quite rude. My name is Kyori but just call me Kyo." He continued to look at the thing. On the outside it looked so innocent staring its small beady eyes into Kyori but he knew on the inside it had the roar of a tiger. He bet that at any chance it got it would try and come bite on Kyori's fingers with those sharp little teeth.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:35 pm
Ayame smiled as Nita scrambled to get out of her hood. Nita knew exactly what the word Allergic meant and didn't want to cause the kind boy any harm. So she jumped out and landed on the ground at Ayas feet and went to a nearby tree to take a nap.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kyo." Ayame said. "Is it the hair, or the dander? or the saliva?" Aya sighed, "You wont believe how many villagers claim that to avoid the both of us before they even give us a chance. That's why I taught Nita the meaning of the word 'Allergic' so that those, like you, who really are allergic wont be put in a harmful situation. She'll keep about 100 meters away from you unless its a life-or-death situation." Ayame stated, truly believing that this boy was allergic and didn't take it as rude when he refused her hand. She smiled sweetly.

"Anyway I was looking to start training. Would you like to join me and maybe spar a little too, to try out new jutsu?" she asked kindly.

WC: 182
TWC: 585
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:27 pm
Kyori would frown after the rat climbed out of the girls shirt and ran under a tree. Truth be told he didn't think she would send the rat away. Kyori would let out a silent sigh, he would tell the girl that he was lying but that would probably hurt her even more than being separated by her pet so Kyori decided to keep his thinking to himself. The girl would say something about sparring gaining more of Kyori's attention as he would nod. His prayers had been answered someone wanted to train with him. Maybe he could finally get this sloth that was inside of his body out, well not literally just mentally. Nodding to the girl he would back up 5 meters leaving quite a distance between them. As he backed up his Sharngan would stay activated in means to see if the girl would use any sort of chakra type attack. Completing his back peddling he would say "Aya, how bout you get the first move, it is only natural."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:43 pm
Ayame stuttered. "I-i didn't really mean like a full battle i meant sparring with new techniques. Like i wanted to learn something but need someone to practice on and vice versa." She then made a pained face because it was just all coming out wrong. "I mean we can head to head battle if you want, but I can tell you now that I am going to lose."

Aya shook a bit. Breathing in and out she backed onto the water. She didn't know any good jutsu... she really needed more. She could try and bring an attack on him but it would likely not work. She formed the Tiger sign and attempted to use a D-rank jutsu that she read about at the library. This was the hidden mist jutsu. She focused on the body of water below her, she used her chakra to evaporate the water and to make the air dense. She tried to thicken the moist air in the 50 meter radius, but it didn't seem that way at all. Instead the jutsu failed, condensation clinging to her thin figure, and dripping into the water below. It felt sticky and gross, like sweat though it was just simply water.

"Do you happen to know any water ninjutsu?" She asked, trying to break the silent tension.

WC: 219
TWC: 804

Hidden Mist Jutsu: 219/1000
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2016 2:05 pm
After getting no response from Kyori, aya felt a strange tension. She walked away feeling rather betrayed by yet another person. She picked Nita up and told her, "Lets go" as she walked toward her apple-tree home and curled up on her branch where the bark had worn away. It had been her home for quite a long time. While wallowing in self pity she became disgusted, not only with herself but with people in general, especially the ones in Konoha. Of all the people, she only had four that would consider her a friend... Only four. It pissed her off that people in general didn't like her.

Nita nuzzled Ayame gently, worrying about her general sanity. "It's okay girl. We'll give them something to talk about, wont we? I've always felt that i didn't belong here, and I know I wasn't supposed to be left here either. I always would just try to smile and be kind and heal, but now... I just can't cope anymore. I feel so alone. But at least you wont abandon me, right? I hope you understand..." Aya said bringing the rat closer in her arms and holding her as she drifted to sleep.

-Exit-

WC: 200
TWC: 1004

Hidden Mist Jutsu: 219/1000 (claiming WC)
Claiming 5 stat points?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue May 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Approving Ayame's exit <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum