Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
34 Posts - 31%
20 Posts - 18%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 15900

What exactly is Dojutsu? (MasonUchiha) - Page 3 Empty Re: What exactly is Dojutsu? (MasonUchiha)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:09 am
"Hmm?" Aya said taking a moment for what he said to register. Aya almost panicked for a second. They she realized everything was going black. She could still see but with no color whatsoever. Just black things with white outlines. She cocked her head to the side. This was strange but also felt somewhat natural. "I can't register your face..." she said getting closer to him and then walking around him in a circle staring at him from odd angles. "There is something around you but I can't see it." She said strangely. "I can feel it now but I can't even see the detail on you at all. You look like a blob" she wasn't trying to b mean at all, just trying to understand what was going on.

Then all to suddenly, the black in her eyes started to shrink, the diameter growing smaller and smaller, the iris following, until they were normal sized again. She could see normally again. "Maybe that was supposed to be my dojutsu.." she said, her eyes still focusing. The rapid growth and shrinking of her pupil made everything blurry a moment.

She shrugged it off. "Um... I guess we can get some ramen" she said feeling rather closed off then she had been before.

(I'm just going to go to the ramen shop and start there.)

WC: 212

ATWC: 2409

Claiming 12 Stat points
Claiming Awakening of Yureigan (Now to train the levels haha)
Claiming Scent Memorization of Mason

-exit-
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Default
Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

What exactly is Dojutsu? (MasonUchiha) - Page 3 Empty Re: What exactly is Dojutsu? (MasonUchiha)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 am

Approved @ Ayame <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 1500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:52 am
As Ayame was telling Mason about what it was like, all Mason could think of is "My ass hurts." and "What did I get my self into?" Another thought came to him after the initial two "Why my ass though?" As Ayame's eyes fade to normal he is a bit relieved responding with "You have one creepy looking dojutsu." in a joking tone.

"Alright come on lets go." Mason would say trying to put a smile on his face. "Murphy, go home. There should be some Ramen still in your dish." he said in a kind, but stern tone. He listened to him and ran home.

WC 106 TWC 2475
[Claiming 2005 towards Wind Glaive Remaining 470 towards shadow clone and 12 stats.]
[Exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Remove Medical Ninjutsu Default
Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:09 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum