Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 pm
"Pretty good." Said the ninja as he checked out his body from all of the training he had gone through. "Its always a good day to train." Ryu was glad to hear that ice cream was going to be a part of this training by the end and with the kazekage no less. "Nice, frozen sweets are the best." The genin would remain quiet, unless spoken to for the remainder of the walk, usually he was  more chatty but he wanted to make a good first impression. Maybe talks two and three would have much more dialog between the two (epic foreshadowing).

The genin closed his eyes as Koroshi stated it would be difficult to tell if his eyes were closed with his sunglasses on, but he didn't want to face the mans scorn. Hmm, I'm on a mission and ninja who are more experienced than me are closing in. There are ten. While keeping his eyes closed he began to picture them in green clothing and wearing odd headbands, they circled the boy throwing comments about how they would gut him and other things. "Well, I guess that would be quite frightening to me at first. But, I would probably use one of my area covering jutsu. With ten attackers all close together and getting closer I would try to knock out as many as possible." 

Ryu kept his eyes shut, in case Koroshi had something else he would like to ask about the scenario. There were still many questions that could be asked like what is the next step. He continued to focus on the individuals as he imagined their faces, after that he made hand seals for majestic fire destruction and shot that towards his imaginary enemies. Some of them were unscathed, while others were burned extensively, none of them were dead though.

TWC: 1168
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Fri May 20, 2016 8:32 am
Koroshi would nod, continuing with the small chat as he agreed with it always being a good day to train, and of course his liking of the frozen treats. Should nothing else happen of note then they would make small talk until reaching the training grounds where the other planned actions take place. Should all go as planned and Ryu do as instructed Koroshi would listen to his reply. It would seem that he would use a jutsu to try and take out as many as he can, and judging from his wording he has many different jutsu in mind to cover a wide area. This is impressive in its own way, being that he is a genin and already has a list of large area effecting jutsu. Wanting to see which one he would pick Koroshi would begin to speak "Which jutsu? I would like for you to do the necessary hand seals or movements to use the jutsu without expending the jutsu. After doing so i would like for you to tell me any back up plans you have if your attack does not finish everyone off"

Koroshi finishes giving him a moment to think on which one he would use, as well as to think of any counter measures. Ryu asked to be tested so Koroshi is going to be testing many different things about him to see if he is ready for a rank up, that is including what jutsu he knows, how he plans to handle himself in battle, and how he actually handles himself in battle. Waiting to see how he responds Koroshi begins to think of different ways to test him, different questions to ask, and other more physical tests that he can have him do.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri May 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Rat, ox, dog, horse, monkey, boar, tiger. He made each hand seal transitioning one to the other quickly. "Those are the seals for the majestic fire destruction." He said without expelling any of the chakra for the technique. Hmm, what would I do for a follow up attack? He thought for a moment, what would I do in the moment if I had time to prepare vs. if I didn't. 

"If I had to think on the spot, I would probably summon a phoenix while creating an array of scorch orbs. They make a good attack and defense and I can manipulate them around my body to be thrown away from me if needed." He kept his eyes shut thinking of the situation. If some were still alive and others down another wide spread attack might kill those guys, but single target attacks like the orbs were great for taking down still standing opponents. The arrival of the flaming bird Fawkes was also a bad omen, as he also focused on attacks that covered areas. 

"I would probably use my summon to fly away, if needed. Otherwise if I had the upper hand at this point I would arrest them all." The eyes of the boy remained closed still as he spoke, waiting for Koroshi to ask another question.

WC: 219

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 21, 2016 10:44 pm
Hearing his reply and seeing him follow the instruction on showing him the hand seals as well as telling him the jutsu Koroshi would nod, this mainly being for himself as his eyes should still be closed. He listens as he answers his other question about what he would need next against these foes, it seems that his first action would be to summon his phoenix to use scorch orbs to keep them at bay or arrest them if able. If not it seems that he would leave the battle. Outside of the village and not giving him information on where this takes place he answered perfectly. At no point does Koroshi expect someone to give their lives for no reason, or to try to take on foes much stronger than them without back of if there is a way around it.

"Very good, next I would like for you to start this over, same scene in your mind however you are in the middle of the village, there are people around you screaming and fighting, both friendly and not. What jutsu would you use, how would you handle the situation, and how do you think things would turn out from your actions, and what effect do you think you will have on the situation in front of you?" Koroshi says, expanding on his second test to see if any of his answers would change
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 am
“Well the presence of others changes things.” Ryu said as he began to think. Extremely Steaming Murder would be the way to go here, as they are single target and I can maneuver them around people and back to me like a yo-yo. With other ninja around I could coordinate my orbs to the backs of enemies and use clones to evacuate civilians.

“I would use my scorch release to individually target enemy ninja, while backing up my fellow shinobi. Also, I would create clones to lead civilians away from the fighting and offer them protection. My clones are capable of using the scorch just as I am, and they would also stick to using single target jutsu like blade of wind.” He envisioned moving his orbs around enemies like a yoyo, as it dropped one attacker it would return before being commanded to head for another. With a faster enemy, multiple orbs would be used to make the target head into a direction only to find another orb waiting at his back and above. “With scorch orbs, my attack patterns are wide and focused. I can create as many as I need as long as I have the energy and if I have energy I will be protecting my comrades.” 

WC: 211
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 8:48 am
Hearing his reply Koroshi would once again give him an unseen nod, in theory his strategies would assist those around him in their battles, he could use his skills to fend off his won attackers, and in the midst of the fighting he would still try to rescue the civilians. Diffidently a good answer, and his abilities are showing much promise in aiding Suna in the event that they are attacked, or simply if Ru was on a mission where he would need to fight. Although these ideas and strategies are good in theory that is still all they are, theories. He will need to test the strength of his attacks to see if they would be effective when dealing with foes stronger than himself "Very good, however we are going to put some of your jutsu to the test. When I say begin I would like for you to start off with attacking with your orbs, the enemy is in front of you, if you are unable to stop him with your orbs you shall use one of your stronger jutsu. During this time you will be keeping your eyes closed. In some cases your eyes can foul you, the enemy may have visual genjutsu, or the area may be filled with smoke. You will be going off of sound, smell, and touch. Chakra sensing will not be allowed as there could be seals to hide their chakra from you." Koroshi says as he explains the next exercise to him. This one of course is going to be a bit different so he will allow Ryu to ask any questions that he may before doing any further actions.

Should he not have any questions, and if he agrees to this training Koroshi would begin to flow chakra into himself, using his wood element to grow some wood off of his shoulder. It starts out as a large chunk of wood, before it grows out more, stretching and growing until it begins to look like a human, having a torso, two arms, two legs, fingers, toes etc. After a few moments the wood like body would begin to gain facial features, hair, clothing, until it looks exactly like Koroshi down to the smallest detail. Their chakra being at the same level due to Koroshi's chakra being split in half to give the clone life. After doing so the clone would walk to the side that Ryu is at, stopping 20 feet away from him, Koroshi stepping out of the arena to give Ryu space to do whatever jutsu he would like. After everyone is in position Koroshi would call out "Begin!"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu May 26, 2016 2:27 pm
Okay, so when he says start attack with my scorch orbs. I can do this. He kept his eyes closed as he thought and the kazekage continued. Oh, I have to keep my eyes closed? Well I guess I can use chakra sensory that Togirama taught me. Well I can’t use that either. Well this is going to be rather tough. “Is burning allowed, the smell of fire is pretty strong and as there is nothing to burn around besides you know… you it will be pretty easy to find?” He waited for the kazekage to answer, Ryu wasn’t arrogant enough to believe he could hit the kage. He just thought that would be the only way to smell him, easily.

The boy kept his eyes closed as the kazekage made a wood clone. Well that’s a different smell. Ryu thought as the clone approached, the smell of wood was rather foreign to him. “Is that what I’m supposed to fight?” He asked pointing a finger in the direction of the clone. Did he summon something or put on some type of cologne?

After everything was explained to him Ryu would make five scorch orbs, using no hand seals. (As it requires none.) He let them circle around himself at power and speed 80. He would then send four outward using them to surround the smell that was 20 meters out. They all followed each other stopping once they were in position. One in front of the clone, one to the left, one to the right, and one in the back. The last would remain I front of Ryu moving around his body. The front orb would rush forward first at speed and power 80. The others would move at the same speed and power when the clone either moved or attempted to cast a jutsu. He would then begin to move to begin building momentum keeping the orb the final orb near himself.

Used Extremely Steaming Murder 4/4 posts, costs 40AP.
487/527 AP remaining
WC: 324
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 pm
Watching as Ryu follows his instructions, summoning the four orbs of scorch, three appearing around his clone which are roughly 5 feet away from him, while he has one orb with himself, most likely for defense in case his other attacks did not work, very smart move. The clone watches as the orbs form around him and per the command of Koroshi opens the 4th gate. This causing the three orbs to all charge at him per the trigger listed in Ryu's attack. With swift actions the wood clone would rush backwards in hopes the orbs would all clash into each other, moving at his max speed to try and clear the distance as fast as he can, hoping to be 20 feet away from the starting area. Should everything go as planned and he is able to move without anything stopping him, he would begin to circle around Ryu counter clockwise as he tries to get one foot closer with each circle.

Meanwhile Koroshi begins to speak to Ryu "Your target has increased their speed, what are they planning, what attack do you think they are planning? What is your counter?" Koroshi says as he watches for any type of emotion to feel Ryu, or to see if he stays calm.

(Koroshi's ap after making clone 405. Clone 385/405 clone moving at 105)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:50 pm
After the kage moves the ninja begins to use them to chase the man down and spread out. The orbs move forward about 2 meters apart from each other in a straight line. The first moving at 80 speed, the second at 79, the third at 78, and the last at 77. Once the orbs were 5 meters from their target they would spread out at their max speed of 80 and begin once more to encircle the clone assuming it were still there. Ryu continued to run (speed 125) using his senses and mental commands to find the clone and target it with the orbs using a mental image in his head as a reference point. The fifth orb remained circling around the genin’s body as he moved, ready to be used at a moment’s notice.

“Hmm, well an enemy would only increase their speed to dodge if they are dropping back like that.” Ryu said with his eyes still closed. “Unless it plans to rush forward and use a taijutsu maneuver or hit with a weapon.” His skin became pale as he moved increasing his chakra and speed as he moved. The boy activated the wind glaive which boosted his own speed to 155.

"If I make a shadow clone can it use its eyes to see or do the same rules apply?" Ryu asked in preparation of making the clone.

Extremely Steaming Murder 3/4 posts (no cost to maintain)
Wind Glaive -30AP +30 speed, +30 chakra
AP Remaining: 457/527
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:59 am
The clone seeing the orbs coming would continue to circle around Ryu, making sure to keep at least 5 meters between them even though Ryu himself is now running after him, however upon seeing Ryu increasing his speed to close the gap between them the clone would say softly "Sixth gate open" While activating his eternal mangekyou sharingan, increasing his speed even more, jsut to make sure that he is slightly faster than Ryu, but not completely out classing him. Upon hearing Ryu's words the real Koroshi would begin to reply "That is true, however by increasing their speed and dropping back they could also be planning a long ranged attack, always keep every possibility in mind when dealing with an unknown threat. As for using your clone to see, that is not allowed. A clone is a mere mirror of yourself, so if you cannot see, then neither can it" Koroshi says, explaining a different mind set to give caution to what is going to be happening next.

As Koroshi finishes speaking the clone does as it is commanded, extending their right index finger outward, pointing it toward Ryu before firing off a blast of chakra that is 4 feet in diameter, it would travel through the air toward Ryu at its max speed, aiming to hit Ryu in the chest. Should Ryu still be running toward the clone even though the blast is moving rather slow, with the two speed combined it should hit its target rather quickly regardless. Should it land Ryu would be blasted backwards, landing on the ground with minor bruising on his chest.

(Clones current speed 165, AP 305. Blast is moving at 60 speed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum