Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 6:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 am
The big white koi hissed, spitting water onto nomo (this can and will not hurt her, just get her wet) "I do not take kindly to intimidation. It so happens that the only people I and majority of the other koi haved worked for for over four centuries, are members of an exctinct clan, for they hath returned our scroll which was stolen from us. That is why we holed ourselves up in here... to prevent the injustice done upon us. Karma hath also reigned in out favor. The members of the clan that stole our scroll are indeed cursed and wiped out." The Koi Turned and Splashed the are of the cave that held the two girls and their familiars, again soaking them but not harming them. "Be-"

The Loud-mouthed koi was about to Shout "BEGONE" again, but Ayame interrupted. "I am of the Nezumichi Clan, the clan you spoke of. I wish to partner with your species"

The koi froze and turned back to the girls in shock, and then in anger." How DARE you make false claims such as these! The last clan member that summoned us told us about the dwindling of the clan! It is impossible!"

Aya stammered, standing up and becoming a little irritated. "It is no Lie!" She yelled, her voice squeaking cutely, as she normally didn't yell. It wasn't all that intimidating either. "It is my birthright!"

"Then prove it!" The fish boomed. "Show me the Yureigan!"

Aya widened her eyes in disbelief. "I-" she stuttered out falling silent.

"You? You WHAT?" The koi sassed her agressively.

"I do not know how!" She said speaking up a little.

"Then I refuse to believe you." He grumbled turning away and getting ready to dive back down.

"Wait!" she called taking a step foreward, but due to being barefoot she slipped into the water face first and came up treading water. "I can draw the symbol! I have a rat as well! I meet the criteria! She called.

The Koi stopped at her feet noticing something odd between her toes. Something only Nezumichi clan members have. He ordered a small golden koi to investigate.

Aya swam back to the edge and tried to get up but was pulled under by the large koi's whiskers. The water was clear near the top so if Kira wanted to see what was happening she could. Ayame was now in the center of the pool and two feet under.

The Large koi stared her in the face for a minute and then thrust her up to the surface with his nose. He delved down to get the scroll.

Ayame, confused, came up coughing as she couldn't hold her breath for very long. Again she paddled to the side again, but was unable to get up due to the slippery-ness.

The large white Koi was now enveloped in the darkness and could not be seen by Aya.

WC: 489
ATWC: 2699

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 am
"OH YEA YOU UGLY FISH WELL I HAVE A....." She was cut off as the small girl ayume spoke up, saying she just happened to be in the clan that this wierd creature was talking about. She froze mid angry remark, standing like that for several moments before something seemed to happen. Ayame was tossed about, which drew a sigh form the lips of the ten tailed demon of gelel. Allowing the power of her own clan to flow she would use her chakra to raise up a tendril of shadow, reaching downward to where Ayame now tread water, and offering it as assitance to allow the girl to raise up.

"that... Didn't work well miss. " The pixie, bless her heart didn't even realize that this was absolutely not the time for her to comment. Kira knew she meant well and as such simply ignored the small creature in her hand, letting Ayame continue with what she was doing with the Koi as she channeled more medical energy into her familiar.

(2301)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:38 am
"Thanks Aya" Aya said as she was helped up just in time to have a scroll tossed at her rear end.

The Big white fish surfaced. "To Hide... To Conceal... That is what your parents had wished for you at Birth" he boomed, sounding slightly relaxed and very wise. "Had you chosen to follow that, you would not be where you are now. If you accept your fate, you may sign."

"H-how?" Aya asked picking up the huge scroll from the ground. "Nomo, have you done this before?" she asked.

WC: 90
ATWC: 2789
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:47 am
"Yep. " From the fishnet overshirt she wore, a symbol of her heritage within the Nara clan, she drew a senbon offering it to her. "Just cut yourself and sign in blood, easy peasy. " THe pixie was finally getting bored with this game, finding laying still to be by far the worst possible idea. As kira continued to channel chakra into her body, using it in new and interesting ways, she would first start to fidget, shifting away from the girls hands.

"Shuurin. Stay still. " She concentrated specifically on using her technique to search the small princess of the fae's body for toxins. She'd heard about the delicate illeness technique, and through this she was certain she'd understand how to perform it. Shuurin, who was generally the easiest of the pair to deal with, was not however interested in listening. SHe turned about in the girl's hand as Kira struggled to keep connection between the child and her hand, giggling wildly the entire time. damn her, Kira thought. The worst part was she couldn't actually even be upset about the child's responses. It was exactly the kind of thing that the small pixie was well known for doing. Still she would not be beaten, and used her thumb to hold the pixie still.

(2513)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:19 am
Aya took the senbon and cut her index finger and then opened the scroll with her uninjured hand. She found a blank spot and signed her name. Ayame Nezumichi. She then noticed the fingerprints in blood so she wet each one in her own blood and pressed her hand below the signature. It dried relatively quick so she rolled the scroll back up and heaved it back toward the Large koi who caught it and tucked it under his massive pectoral fin. "It is done. Please take leave of this place and tell no one."
He said. "If they want to summon us, it would be better for them to go through you."

Aya nodded and found the mask she was given earlier by Nomo.

"Ready to go?" she asked Nomo. "And thank you for helping me, I really Appreciate it."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:27 am
"Sure not an issue. I got a bit of work done which is nice. plus it's always nice to help the next generation." With little need to actually follow behind the girl now she took off, desummoning the pixie and drake to ensure she wouldn't have to worry about their ability to breathe. Pulsing chakra back into the mask to call out the small breathing tube she was off through the water in a flash, her speed incredible compared to the young girl. It took her barelly moments to make it to the surface, but still she'd wait for the girl to catch up.

"If you ever need training or something again just drop me a line ok? " Assuming their task was over she'd head back to the forest to resume the tasks of the head of the nara clan.

(TWC 2653 potential exit claiming basic medical jutsu rank e and delicate illeness extraction total cost to train is 2625 exit unless stopped)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am
Aya followed slowly behind and it took her a bit to emerge. Once she did she gave both the senbon and the mask back to Nomo. "Alright, I'll remember that!" Aya said putting on her shoes. She began her long trudge home, yet again soaked. She got what she came for, and learned a little along the way, like what her tattoo meant. And she also came away with a new acquaintance.

TWC: 3002

Claiming Ability to Koi Summon
Claiming Memorization of Nomo's Scent

-exit-
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 am

Ayame, you can also claim 15 stats <3
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:00 am
(-enter- Claiming 15 stats as well. -exit-)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum