Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
8 Posts - 42%
3 Posts - 16%
2 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 11%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 1500

Team 12 Trains On (NK, P, Mason and Izo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team 12 Trains On (NK, P, Mason and Izo)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 am
Izo watches as kin and Mason discuss who is to cook dinner. Izo listens with a grin on his face as he was happy to hear that both of his teammates liked to cook, it meant he would get to eat good food all the time. Izo would use the time to catch his breath.

Izo is still with his hands on his knees catching his breath when he hears mason say “ izo I’m going to come at you at full strength. I just want you to know this, so I don’t hurt you,so be prepared.” Izo would instantly get a second wind upon hearing this. “I’m always ready you fool let’s do this.” Izo would say as he watches mason jump from his makeshift seat. Izo would listen closely as mason explains the rules, and once mason is finished, Izo would nod his head in agreement. In response to mason walking over to the old oak tree, Izo would walk to a tree stump that is about five meters ,give or take, away from the masons tree.

Izo stands and watches as mason forms his rasengan before yelling “come at me with your best shot.” Izo would smirk as he hears mason yell this out. Closing his eyes, Izo begins to gather his chakra inside of his body and pulls it all to the dirt X that is still present in the young ninjas left hand. After a few seconds, a small snow ball sized sphere appears in Izo’s hand. The sphere is spinning wildly in the ninjas hand. Izo would take his right hand and begins to wave it across the top of the rasengan, causing it to spin faster and faster the more he moves his hand over it. Looking down at his hand, izo can see that his rasengan was finally ready. Izo would than look up from his hand in masons direction, Izo would look mason directly in the eyes and says “here we go!” as he begins running towards mason. Izo would stop just short of mason before he would cock his left arm that is holding the rasengan back. As Izo takes one final step towards mason, he would shoot his arm forward aiming to make contact with mason in the middle. Izo would make sure to carefully aim his rasengan, so as to only make contact with masons hand and no other part of his body.

WC 405

TWC
3,128 + 450 = 3,578
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 300

Team 12 Trains On (NK, P, Mason and Izo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team 12 Trains On (NK, P, Mason and Izo)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:42 pm
Kin would watch as the two boys would run at each other with their new Jutsu. It was terrifying to her if what she heard was true and direct contact was made they would be sent backwards in a spiral motion. It was a destructive Jutsu which should be used on the enemy and not friends. Kin would be able to heal their broken bones but any internal damage done would be irreversible at least in her hands her mother might be able to do something about it. She waited to see what would happen to them what if she forms the proper hand signs to her Genjutsu binding technique she may not have mastered it yet but it might still work. She would be able to stop both f them from harming each other because with these boys that would be a very likely, but it is imposed by eye contact there would be no way to get them to make the necessary contact she would have  to run at them and that would be dangerous and she can hardly move as it is the chakra anesthetic technique  takes a fair amount out of her.
WC: 196 TWC: 1310
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 pm
"What if this goes wrong? What if I kill Izo? Or what if he kills me?" Mason would start thinking to himself. "No regrets now....." Mason would say sorta loudly. Mason would put on a smirk seeing Izo charge at him. Mason would cock his left arm with the red rasengan back with a speed of 30, and then like a punch bring his left arm back, crashing his decent sized rasengan, into Izo's smaller yet more compact rasengan.

"I won't be the loser, not now, not ever!" Mason would say, but it'd probably not be heard from the noise of the two rasengans clashing. "If the two were equal it'd fizzle out eventually. If one of them was stronger, then the weaker rasengan and person would go flying backwards." Mason would try to yell over the rasengans. Mason would begin to push his rasengan closer towards Izo's in the hope that he wouldn't be the one flying backwards. His arm would increasingly start to shake from the power of the two jutsus, and the strain he has put on his body. His arm would start to slip, but luckily his right arm was ready to stabilize his now weak left arm.

WC 202 TWC 2671 + 202 = 2873
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:43 pm
As the two rasengan clash they would give off a loud BANG along with a shock wave that almost causes Izo’s knees to buckle. After catching himself,  Izo would then look across from himself, see masons mouth moving, but with both rasengans howling so close to Izo’s ear, he is unable to make out what it is that mason is saying. ‘he’s probably talking trash or something.’ Izo would think to himself as he grits his teeth and tries to press harder against masons nearly  equally powerful rasengan.

Izo would notice as masons arm begins to shake, noting when mason uses his off arm to help stabilize his rasengan, “Now my chance” Izo would say, though it probably would not be heard over the rasengans. Izo would begin to walk towards mason in an attempt to force his arm back, however just as Izo is about to take his second step, he would notice that both rasengans were beginning to lose power. “I think they are going to fizzle out!” Izo would yell over the still somewhat powerful rasengans.

The rasengan Izo is holding would fizzle out with a loud BANG, the resulting shock wave would send Izo flying back a few meters. When he hits the ground he would slide a few extra feet, causing him to cut up both his arms pretty badly. Finally he would come to an abrupt stop. Now laying on the ground looking up at the sky, Izo would  lift head from the ground and looking in kins direction, izo would lift his right hand off the ground and offers her a thumbs up. ‘I hope kins not mad at me but I think I may have broken my hand, though I’ll let her be the judge of that.’ Izo would think to himself as he tries to put on a smile through all the pain. “hmph,, I guess that fools rasengan was just as strong as mine” Izo would mumble under his breath before, through the pain, turning to see kind of shape mason was in.

WC 330

TWC
3,578 + 340 = 3,918
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:52 pm
Kin would watch in horror as the worst case scenario happens izo was lifted off  the ground and sent flying backward for the kunoichi this happened in slow motion. He would roughly hit the ground and skid a few more distance. Kin was not close enough to see the damage in full she could tell he did not hit his head so a concussion test was not necessary.Kin was clearly worried about him but she could not show it a medical nin needs to be able to act without emotion this is what she signed up for so she needs to be able to act quickly not that Izo's wounds were life threatening but in the field it could be very bad. 

Making her way onto her feet slowly but surely using a tree to stabilize herself she would have to take her time to get there or else she would fall right onto her face. She would surely make it to him on time taking to her knees she would sit next to him hovering. "You just had to over do it didn't you?" She would reach into her pouch and take out her bandage wrappings. "This will help with the cuts." She cut two meters from the bandage then cut that in half so she wrapped one meter around his left and the other around his right arm. 

"Now"  Taking his hand she would pick it up and examine it.  "Yep, its broken. But this should help." Boar - Rat - Snake. her hand glows blue and she begins takes his hand into hers to begin the healing process. It was a clean breaK from her knowledge so it should only take a few minutes. WHen she finishes after three minutes she would sit him up slowly and she would recomend he take it easy. Shooting a look in Mason's direction she could hardly see anything hoping he was okay. 

-2 meters of Bandage - 4 meters  = 2 meters 
-170 - 20 + 150 AP 
-WC 332 TWC: 1642
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 am
BANG! was the only thing he could hear, as the two rasengans blew up in his and Izo's face. "Oh my goodness, the tree.... If I hit that tree, I don't know if I'll live." The tree was maybe a meter or two behind him. "The best case scenario, is I go unconscious I break my back, maybe never being able to stand or do any jutsu again." Mason thought quickly, almost no time has passed from the separation between him and Izo. "I have to launch myself away from the tree, somehow.." Mason thought as fast as he could which was just fast enough. "The Rasengan! All I have to do is launch an incomplete rasengan at the tree, and the incomplete rasengan will push me away with a shock wave!" Mason mouthed. Mason could just feel his hand burning from all the chakra used in the collision. Even though it hurt he still focused at the task at hand. He started to go into his chakra reserves, and gathered his chakra, to his injured probably broken hand. It started to form a ball, then his shoulder crashed into the tree, CRUNCH! was all he could hear, his shoulder is probably dislocated, maybe his whole arm is broken he didn't know, but atleast it was his right not his left arm.

He felt like he was going to pass out from all that pain, but he was going to have much worse if he didn't launch his incomplete rasengan right now. He turned half of his body around somehow in the air, partly collided with the tree, and threw his rasengan along with his hand at the tree. There was a BOOM! Followed by a CRUNCH! His plan worked, but his left hand he couldn't feel it anymore, and the last thing he did feel was the thick feel of blood running down his arm. There was a fairly large whole in the Old Oak now, but thanks to the shock wave from his plan, he went flying towards the same creek, that he filled the water balloons earlier. He went through a couple of young thin trees, each time with a crunch. He landed near the water, but lost consciousness, back when he hit the first tree with his head.

Mason would have blood running down his forehead it was coming down from under his forehead protector, his right arm would be dislocated, his left hand had several broken fingers and fractures, he had rather loud breaths though. After a minute or so of unconsciousness, his eyes would open, and he'd be biting his tongue, trying not to scream from the pain. "I hate that damned tree!" Mason would yell, you could hear the pain in his voice.

WC 460 TWC 2873 + 460 = 3333

Last edited by MasonUchiha on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:50 am
“my guardian angel” Izo would mumble in a weak voice as kin hovers over him healing his wounds . A half hearted smile would appear on the injured ninjas face when he hears kin say “you just had to over do it didn’t you.” “I’m sorry kin, I promise, no more practicing jutsus on teammates. Next time we get like this just slap us up side our heads.” Izo would say giving off an extended sigh. Izo does not see when mason uses the second rasengan, but he hears the boom, and can feel the shock wave. ‘another one?’ izo would think to himself while he layer there waiting for kin to finish patching his wounds. Izo would thank and apologize to Kin again once she is finished, again he would promise no more practicing jutsus on squad mates. As he hears kin recommend he take it easy, Izo would think to himself ‘don’t worry kin, all I can think of right now is that dinner. I doubt mason will be cooking if he feels anything like me. I hope he’s ok.’  Izo would then grab kins arm and asks her “did he go and get himself killed?”

Izo would be reassured that mason his ok once he hears him yell out “I hate that damn tree”
Now reassured mason is at the least alive, Izo would close his eyes to get some much needed rest.

WC 236
TWC
3,918 + 236 = 4,144
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:44 pm
Kin would blush as he calls her his guardian angel. Izo was going to be disoriented for a little while but he will be fine. "The only food  you will be eating is from the hospital." She responded with a stern glare. Izo still needs an actual doctor to look at him. "I hate that damn tree." She heard Mason scream "That can't be good.'"

Finishing up with Izo Kin now needed to rush to Mason he was definitely worse off than Izo was. He had blood running from under his forehead protector, he dislocated his right arm, several broken digits, and fractures. Kin would stand over him in front of the sun the nice shy girl was gone and now came a Kin that could instill fear on an S-rank missing Nin. "You boys just had to test that jutsu on each other? That tree could have killed you!" Kin would reach behind his head and grab  slowly untie his headband it was drenched in blood she will clean it for him later. Reaching inside her pouch the kunoichi would take out her bandage she already used half of her stock on Izo but Mason needs his head wrapped in order to stop the bleeding.  Cutting one meter off of her bandages she wraps it around his head. "I only have a meter left.." She said to herself. Now she needs to reset his arm. This would be a first for her. She was never taught how to set an arm but she has seen it done a few times. "Let us hope I am a quick study. She would sit him up grabbing his shoulder. "This is going to hurt you way more than it is going to hurt me, Mason."  In one fluid motion, Kin would quickly move his shoulder and arm back into alignment hearing a pop. 

"Good." She said to herself in a low whisper. "Now let's deal with your fingers. Boar - Rat - Snake. She made the hand seals to those to make her palm glow blow again. She would take his hand into hers healing the bones if it was like Izo's it would only take a few minutes a few minutes turned out to be ten. "You are also going to need to go to the hospital to get checked out  and I think I am going to need dinner as well." She said in a joking tone. "But if you ever do something this stupid ever again I will use a genjutsu on you to make you wish you were dead. Shy Kin was defiantly gone scary Kin was ever so present    

WC:440 TWC 1,750
150 - 20 = 130 AP 
2 meters of bandage - 1 meter = 1 meter
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:29 pm
Mason would have a hard time moving, it was hard to even talk, he felt like if he did all that would come out would be blood, and garbled words. As he saw Kin walk over, she didn't seem to be the shy ninja like she was before. Kin looked like she'd break the over half of his body. As Kin removed his head band, his head felt like it was pulsing, like it was literally expanding, and contracting. Mason would start to grind his teeth from the mind numbing pain coming from his temples. "I literally feel like my head is going to explode, I can hardly hear Kin, even if I tried to listen." Mason would think closing his eyes with a hard squinting motion. He probably would have been a little bit scared if he had seen her with all of her fury. His head started to calm down and what he heard is ".... hurt you way more than it is going hurt me, Mason." As he heard this he found his voice and said in a gravely voice "Wait, WHAT!?" POP! Was the sound his shoulder made when it went back into socket. "Oh my goodness, your damned right it hurt me more than you!" Mason would yell. His arm felt a little better but Kin didn't relocate his shoulder the most gentle way.

Mason could finally move his head around with relative ease, it still hurt but he could still move it which was better than nothing, the first thing he saw was his fingers. They didn't look as bad as they felt, but he didn't think his pinky should be crooked to the right like that. As Kin started to work on his fingers, which felt a lot better than the shoulder, He looked to the trees that he had broken. The Oak tree that he started at had and indentation from his shoulder, and a pretty big hole from the incomplete rasengan that saved his life. There were three maybe four trees that he crashed through, they were little more than saplings, but they still hurt like hell. Or at least that's what his body felt. Mason had a slight grin "At least I'm stronger than the trees." Mason would think to himself as Kin was still working on his fingers, which he could start to feel again. His fingers felt weird, this wasn't the first time he has broken his hand, but it was the first time that it was healed by medical jutsu.

"Hospital? No.... I have to continue, to get better, I have a promise I have to keep. Take Izo if he wants to, but I have to continue." Mason would respond wishing that his landing was softer. "Dinner? I can still cook us dinner trust me." Mason would say but would yell in pain at the last part, from his head, it felt like cracking it open would relieve the pressure much better. Mason would wait until Kin was done talking, and in the most determined tone he could manage he'd respond with "Kin, it wasn't that stupid. What if we had to face an opponent who had the rasengan? He might not know this information, but now we do. Everything has a price, and knowledge is worth that price. I know your probably worried about Izo, maybe me, but I need to finish this jutsu today." As he said that he'd try to get onto one knee, which wasn't that hard since only his upper body was injured. He used his now not-dislocated arm, which still hurt like heck, and pushed himself up with difficulty. He felt exhausted but he knew he had to do this to become stronger. "Izo i'm ready for another round if you are, but if you need a few hours of rest I'll understand!" Mason would yell. "Kin we need to do this if you want to use your genjutsu on me you can. I know this isn't a good idea at all, but it is needed as I stated before." Mason would say turning to her, offering her a hand up, with his right arm, with a smile on his face.

WC 700 TWC 4033
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:02 pm
(I'm going to break the order alitle but here sorry Izo) 

Kin was obviously very distraught about the current situation. Mason's body was by no means ready to start training again let alone stand up. "Stop this Mason. I don't want to use my temple of Nirvana Justus on you but I will if I have to." Kins threat was very obviously empty she was just as exhausted as the boys and using anymore chakra could've detremtal to her health.she forms the hand sign "Don't be selfish Izo is hurt as well you need a medical professional to look at you. I understand your fell ifs I do when I train my self I trim to my limit. But look at yourself you might be concussed your fingers just got healed your should might not even be Securely placed." Tears began to roll down her face she wanted them to be in good health seeing them in this condition killed her internally. It makes her feel like she failed the boys and her mother. She lifts her hand and slpas Mason across the face. It was not mallicus but it was emotional it was her final plea to him and to Izo surly if the did the crash again one of them might die should not not let that happen.  

WC: 221
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum