Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Rasengans with Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Rasengans with Wolves

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm
I think I bruised my hand pretty badly, so no hand seals for today. The look on the ninja's face from a smile to worry as the rasengan missed its target. Ryu was certain that the orb would hit, but it seemed Salzem had gotten significantly faster within a couple of moments. Is he using the body flicker technique. 

With an upward kick it seemed Salzem was trying to take the fight to the sky raising his arms to protect his face, Ryu was able to avoid a blow that would knock him out, but the force of the kick managed to puck his arms back and the foot to land partially into his stomach. Flying upwards Ryu formed a rasengan power 65, speed 75 but as Salzem climbed through the air the ball of energy winked out and the wolf had his arm on Ryu's throat as they fell into the soft sand.

Tapping the wolves arm it seemed the ninja couldn't breath. "You got me, you win. Round two?" Ryu turned his head to spit some blood out then looked at the uninjured wolf smiling. Well I hope I get a couple of minutes to replenish my chakra and maybe heal my hand. 

WC: 205
Anonymous

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:52 pm
It seemed Ryu's Rasengan wasn't able to fully form before Salzem crashed into him. Using his weight, he and Ryu crashed back down to earth, Salzem pulling away a second before they hit the ground to avoid any permanent damage to the kid's windpipe. Salzem landed a couple feet away on his back, a small crater of sand formed around his wolven outline. He slowly pulled himself to his feet, grinning at Ryu as he pulled himself up as well. Salzem's legs and arms ached slightly, his muscles not quite attuned to using these techniques, those he hadn't used in so long. He rolled his shoulders then twisted his neck to the left, then right, cracking them and stretching the tightening muscles found within. Salzem noticed the grin Ryu continued to wear, despite is condition. It was a thrill seeking, energetic smile, one that spoke of the thrills he was anticipating and those he had already experienced. Ryu held that grin on his face even as he spat out the blood that had pooled in his mouth during his reintroduction with Suna's sand.

Despite the bravado and obvious energy that Ryu was putting forward, he could tell that his body wasn't quite up to it. Ryu's fist for example, the one he used to block Salzems, was bleeding and twitching, obviously wounded from the confrontation. His throat also seemed scarred, a dark brown/red bruise was already forming where the White wolf's arm had collided with his flesh. The blood forming in his mouth spoke for itself and how much damage Salzem had inflicted. Perhaps it was time for a short break.

"Perhaps in a few moments. It looks like You need a short break." Salzem offered.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:40 pm
Getting out of the sand pit was difficult as he had nothing to grab, so with one solid jump Ryu was able to get out. It seemed Ryu was slightly shaky from all the hits he had sustained. Ugh, this doesn't feel good, maybe I should take a break. Ryu seemed quite pleased that Salzem had offered him a reprieve. "So what jutsu are you working on is it the one where you howl? Because that one hurt." 

While sitting on the ground Ryu slowly made some hand seals and placed a glowing blue hand above the other. As the chakra began alleviating the pain the ninja arched his back and looked at Salzem. "This jutsu doesn't take much out of me, but it feels good." The wound seemed to have stopped bleeding as when Ryu wiped the blood off it seemed no wound was left. He then did the same thing to his neck. After finishing his healing Ryu sat motionless for a couple of seconds. 

"A few more minutes and I think I'll have all of my chakra back." Ryu stood up and walked around he didn't want his muscles to relax if he was about to try and out run Salzem again. "Do anything interesting lately?"

WC: 209
Anonymous

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:19 pm
Salzem shrugged at Ryu's inquiry. It wasn't so much a technique as it was an exploitation of his body's organs. He had much larger lungs so he could, in theory, yell much louder than humans and create that shockwave. Apparently, that theory settled in practice as well. Salzem sat down in the sand as Ryu went about patching himself up with a basic medical ninjutsu. What Salzem couldn't understand is that why wasn't the kid employing this kind of jutsu in combat and just sticking to Ninjutsu? Knowing something about medical ninjutsu himself, Salzem knew that there were some jutsu in the medical field that could level mountains or make gods be brought down to a weakling's level. Someone like Ryu employing a power such as that would make this fight with Salzem look less like a fight and more like he was beating himself up for Salzem's benefit. 

"Nah. Nothing interesting." Salzem responded. "These training sessions we do are practically the highlight of my day." Salzem crossed his massive arms over one another and looked at the recovering kid strangely. "What about you? Anything special going on in your life? A new friend? A mate?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 am
"Same thing I don't think I could have this much fun training with too many people." The ninja said to his lupine ally, giving him a thumbs up. Salzem had asked some interesting questions today, some of which he had been too confused to ask his parents about. Mostly though the thing that was confusing him was the fact that he had family in another country plus this element and no one had told him beforehand. "Well  I found out I am apart of the Goka clan and can use those scorch orb things and apparently people will try and harvest my organs, because of it." Ryu shrugged as if it were a problem for a different day.

Looking over to the wolf Ryu smiled. "Well I guess I'd have to say your my new friend and mate." Mate means friend right? Why did he ask the same question twice? When the ninja responded he clearly didn't understand the word mate had another meaning, after all the ninja has never claimed to be the brightest.

Standing back up Ryu stretched and extended his arms, reaching out with his mind he tried to feel out if he would be ready for another round. The chakra that would be required was there, so it was only a matter of Salzem being up for it. "I think my chakra has returned, so if you don't mind I'll let you start round two."

WC: 239
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 am
Salzem rolled his eyes as Ryu stated that he was his "Mate." He had to assume that he didn't quite know what the word meant in this context, but also didn't really think he should correct him. Mate did also mean friend after all. Salzem stretched his arms out, loosening them up as Ryu stretched his. Well, if they were friends, that was just fine. Ryu seemed like a nice enough kid and he did train with Salzem more than once now. Ryu offered to let Salzem take the lead this time and he grinned widely, showing off his curled, white teeth. That was his first mistake  He waited for but a moment, making sure Ryu was ready before lunging at the kid with a speed of 70, closing the small distance between them instantly. He would then raise a claw and strike downwards, intending to create 3 vertical clawmarks down the center of Ryu's forehead (speed 70, Strength 20 sharpness 45). Salzem's arms would become an area of pointy-sharp destruction as he threw them at Ryu, claws aimed at his chest, legs, arms and head (speed 70, strength 20, sharpness 45). Although none of these strikes were intended to cut deeply or cause grievous wounds, they would hurt a whole lot, as if being skinned, should he allow this to happen.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:25 am
Stepping back (speed 75) gracefully Ryu managed to avoid a grievous head wound and settle for needing a new shirt as the wolf’s claws serrated the fabric. The cuts were clean and extended all of the way down leaving the cut ends dangling along as the ninja moved. I really don’t want hit by those.

The speed of the battle was pretty intense to the untrained eye the battle looked like flashes of color and movement, the detail lost in the sheer speed. Forming a ball of energy in his palm the ninja made another rasengan and waited for Salzem to draw near. When the ninja drew close enough he would try to place (speed 75, power 50) the spiraling orb into the man’s side and send him flying about twenty meters back. Salzem was a very fast opponent though so Ryu wasn’t sure if the spiraling orb would even hit, he wanted to follow the attack up with a kick, but feared he would only injure himself in the process. I can distract with scorch orbs and attack, but I think he is already aware a rasengan is coming. Maybe I should rasengan the sand and in the confusion throw some orbs? It could work right?

After using the jutsu a flurry of blows descended upon Ryu. There were flashes of light as the claws crossed the ninja’s eyes and fear instinctively made him move. That’s it don’t think about it just move. The last claw attack though he wasn’t able to dodge the flurry had been effective in leaving a shallow wound that stung. Well that feels worse than paper cut, but nothing intolerable. After the flurry Ryu instinctively pressed his shirt against the wound and after a moment streaks of a wet purple began to coat the shirt. Not too deep it took about three seconds for the blood to permeate, which means I probably won’t bleed out anytime soon.

Forming another rasengan and a scorch orb the ninja went ahead with his plan he buried the chakra orb into the sand and watched as the sand streamed upward do to the displacement. Ryu closed his eyes to avoid getting any sand in them and kept his eyes closed. The ninja directed the orb to race (speed 50, power 50) towards Salzem’s last known location. To avoid an epic beat down in case his plan had failed Ryu opened his eyes and ducked to the right doing a slight roll to compact his vital organs and keep his insides… well inside.

WC: 424
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:29 pm
In his attempt to cut Ryu down to size (wink wink :b) He didn't notice the the rasengan forming in Ryu's hand. He stepped in close and slammed the spiral ball into Salzem's side, causing the wolf to roar in agony. The spiral chakra spear tore his flesh to bloody shreds as it rotated and, as it dispersed, the shock wave literally blew a large hole in Salzem's left side (health 40) as well as sending him flying into the sand 20 meters away. The werewolf had the misfortune of not passing out, the cold, clammy skin of shock washing over him instead. Salzem looked down at the wound, bleary eyes barely registering the the sanguine pools forming on his legs and the golden sand below. He also thought he saw something white in there too. It couldn't have been bone... Only animals had those. Salzem's mind was already starting to go fuzzy as his healing factor worked doubletime to repair this damage. Meanwhile, while Salzem was healing, Ryu fired some kind of orb at him, something of massive power. Although the wound wasn't completely healed, far from it, but most of the critical damage had been healed. Salzem took a deep breath, nearly choking on the blood that had already pooled in his mouth and clutching his wounded side like it was the worst cramp ever. As the orb drew close, within 5 meters, Salzem let out a massive roar, with a power and speed of 65, blowing away everything within 30 meters, likely including Ryu as well. He clutched his wounded side in agony, heaving almost as he attempted to recover. If Ryu continued the assault, Salzem didn't know if he'd be able to dodge it.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 pm
Ryu went flying through the air as the howl of sheer torment penetrated his ear drums and raised him from the ground. The ninja's eyes had been closed so it was hard to tell what had happened. Ryu had an idea though as the jutsu had been used earlier the same day. This one had more energy involved and felt more feral, as if the howl were triggered through instinct rather than thought. At least the ninja was on the edge of the blast, as taking the full effect of the blow would have been devastating. The vibration of noise caused the wounds on Ryu's chest to bleed more and some blood began to flow out of the ninja's nose and ears. There was also a slight ringing that took a moment to settle to a low hum, before going away entirely. Entirely motionless Ryu grasped what had happened slowly. The rasengan had landed and in the short span of being sightless had fire a scorch orb that also managed to hit its mark. Even though he willed his legs to move only slight shakes left his body until the brain began to force the movement of the muscles.

Looking around to see what had happened Ryu had the image before him in the back of his mind. That Salzem his friend would not only be hit by the rasengan and scorch orb, but have it physically affect him so badly that the healing factor was taking time to heal the wound. 

"I am so sorry, I didn't think I would hit you!" The ninja shouted running over to help his friend stand and keep him from hitting the ground in case he would fall over and get sand clotted inside the wound after the healing effect did its job. It was obvious the ninja was in a state of shock by the blood and steaming body of the wolf where the scorch orb had landed. The smell of dehydrated objects had become easy for Ryu to identify with his training of the scorch release and even still the smell slightly sickened him, to the point of nearly gagging.

As time passed it seemed the wound would heal and the wolf-man would be alright. He probably hates me now, but I understand I almost killed him. Standing before the wolf Ryu lowered his head in shame. "I'm sorry..." Ryu said clutching his fist together still not looking at the wolf. I would feel so much better if he attacked me and beat me senseless and I would not feel resentful of him if he did. I nearly killed him I deserved it.

WC:424
TWC: 4006
Claiming Rewards: (Rasengan, will claim stats at the end of the thread.)
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:45 pm
Salzem managed to force himself to he feet, still clutching his bleeding side, glaring at Ryu, not in anger, outrage or betrayal, but in a sort of competitiveness. His skin was dried out, His blood was running, he was thirsty, tired and on his last legs but that didn't mean he was about to give up this fight to a kid nearly 4 years younger than him. Salzem reached over a clawed hand and placed it on Ryu's shoulder, almost as if he was about to forgive him, before attempting a feeble punch to his face with his other, blood soaked hand (speed 40, strength 20). Even that small effort caused his whole side to crunch up and contort in pain. Salzem grasped at his side with his blooded hand in a vain attempt to stop the agony from getting any worse. He tried to growl but all that came up was a low gargle before Salzem spat out blood forming in the back of his throat onto the golden, warm sand.

"Y-.... your sorry.... huh...?" Salzem managed to choke out before wincing in pain. His side was healing, most of the damage was repaired but he still felt the twisting pain of that Rasengan blast. It was crippling, the pain... Even Koroshi hit him so hard that he had the luxury not to feel it. This... this feeling was evil.... Salzem's sanguine eyes managed to stay locked on Ryu's, even as he teetered on his feet, barely able to keep his balance. "Wh.... What for...? We... were sparing in case.... ugh! In case you forgot..." Slowly, Salzem dropped his blood-soaked claw from his side and let it hang, however, he let his body hang low as well, putting as little strain on his side as possible. "That... was nothing...!" He claimed, his lips curled into a snarl. His own blood still covered his wolven teeth, proving the evidence to the contrary. The pain faded slowly and slower still, Salzem raised himself to his full height, ready to drop low again if his body protested. He took a swig from his canteen he kept around his waist before wiping his lips with his arm, his fur acting as a white fluffy towel. The white was stained with red, although there wasn't much. His head felt light too, like he could float away and disappear into the big blue above.

"Its not a spar if we aren't pushed to our limits right?" Salzem offered a small comfort to the child. He looked very distressed over the whole thing and maybe he'd be right to be were he human. Then again, back in his human days, he could take hits like that easier than he just did... "And besides. I still have to hit you with my technique. I can't have you looking miserable or I'll look bad." He rolled his eyes playfully before knocking Ryu on the shoulder gently with his fist. "I'm not dead. Don't worry about it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum