Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Ringing [Ashur, p, nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ringing [Ashur, p, nk]

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:43 pm
Ashur thought for a second and his eyes widened while Kozan spoke.
"I never thought about that, I guess I can never worry about my wings getting cut off."
So much to learn so little time, he thought. Not worrying about the hard look from Kozan he drifted through the air peacefully for a second while Kozan got up and spoke. Ashur looked over to see some kind of fuinjutsu barrier created out of nowhere. To his amusement it seemed Kozan did absolutely nothing. Ashur smiled and started chuckling. Hearing Kozan talk about his techniques being taken as well as Nejonin, Ashur started to take things more seriously.
"Y-you stole my techniques and Nejonins? How are you going to use my techniques without the torikami?"
Ashur was afraid that Kozan just beat him in every way imaginable in terms of power. He imagined Kozan somehow fusing with the Garuda and found it somewhat amusing to think about. Some edgy kid like this, taking on the respects of the Garuda, how comical, Ashur thought. Deep down, Ashur was madly jealous and began to question his usefulness. If Kozan could do every he could, but better, what does that mean for him?
"That's a... uh... interesting technique though. Why don't you try using the disperse technique, since you stole my line of techniques?"
The boy drifted around feeling weak as a ninja if someone can give him a gay kiss and take everything he had. He asked the Garuda if he was bound to Kozan now and the bird began to laugh.
(Ashur, he doesn't show the slightest hints of our clan and I would never follow around this demonic looking child. But then again it could be better than following around you in some ways.)
Ashur smirked to himself while he heard this then dismissed any possibility of Kozan knowing his techniques.
"Can you give a demonstration of what you know? I am dying to see what kind of power you have and what powers that weak spy had."
He lifted his sword and pointed it to Kozan, requesting a spar. Ashur wasn't going to even consider wasting any divine energy on this fight, but he felt like it might be fun to get ready for the real fight ahead. The Raikage, someone who could watch his village fall corrupt and do very little about it. I need to dispel the evil that lies over this village, Ashur and the Garuda thought at once. Merging with the Garuda would be fun practice, but who knows how long it would take to get back is divine energy. He was going to do this the old fashioned way with a bit of raw power and luck. The entire idea could be immensely stupid considering the fight with the Raikage was fast approaching, but Ashur was really itching to see what Kozan could do.

[480/3,399]

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Please fix link <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Nevermind found it. Stats and weapons can't be claimed through the same wc, please pick one. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Approved <3
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:27 pm
The emo looking kid weaved two hand signs before turning the shadow beneath Ashur to some kind of mess of tentacles that constricted two squirrels. He stood in amazement wondering if Nejonin had been suppressing himself in the spar the two had. His eyes grew wider as the shadows from a couple of rocks rushed over and went through the squirrels. A perfect blow right through the heart, horrifying as ever. It seemed to Ashur that Kozan had become able to weave shadows as well as his abilities to steal bodies and teleport items. The question he had to ask himself was how much more Kozan was capable of? Were they both hiding their best abilities in case the other was a spy, he wondered. Quickly dismissing the idea as Kozan talked about a new weapon, Ashur began to feel content with the situation. Eyes on a glow, he watched the sword of Kozan's ancestors appear and felt a chill up his spine from sharp it looked.
"That's amazing, right from thin air too. Our target will have no hope if even the tip of that blade touches him, it's so incredibly sharp."
Maybe he was stupid for not thinking Kozan had a wide array of tricks up his sleeves, but this was something amazing to him. With everything shown before him, he wondered what kind of foe they are going up against. Who could handle a speedy terrorist and a edgy kid with a blade obsession? Kumogakure sure was filled with weirdos, but Kozan really took the cake for Ashur. If Kozan could create weapons from nothing, does that mean the Raikage could create life from nothing? He laughed at the idea. It was silly to think anyone could make human beings, even for a second. With every rule of science being broken, as well as the line between fiction and non-fiction, how can you really say what is or isn't possible? Could there be eyes that see all? Could there be people who own entire dimensions at their whim? What is the edge of possibility? Questions raced through his head as he wanted to just explode everything he could see. Leave nothing but ashes and craters and just keep things simple. Simplicity was the best possibility, right?
He looked at Kozan once more itching for a fight, but not wanting to exhaust them for the larger fight ahead. Maybe it was time to show Kozan something he could do, but the only thing Ashur had was going to take his divine energy. What lies behind those eyes, he could only wonder as he looked at Kozan for a second.
"Should we practice working together? For the fight, we will probably need careful teamwork and I see no limits to what we are capable of yet. I'm sure we could work some kind of game plan or even plans. We can't just rush into this fight without any idea of how we can compliment each others weaknesses with another strengths. At least, that's what Brandon always used to obsess over."
He spoke thinking of some kind of nuclear explosion alongside a uh... weapons from nowhere kiss? To be perfectly honest, he had literally no idea what Kozan's true specialty was. He assumed it was using weapons, but yet this emo kid was just full of surprises. Ashur loved his speed, but he also loved his explosions. Clan techniques were in short supply for him since nobody really tried as hard as he had. Is this some kind of wall he hit? Had he finally ran out of jutsu to learn?
(Ashur, I have plenty of jutsu to bother you with. I got around, trust me. Kenshi, as similar as the name was to your son, actually developed many techniques that died with him. You weren't the first one to be stuck with me, trust me. I can help you learn more techniques and ask for a few minor favors in return.)
Whelp, that solved that. Who ever Kenshi was, he must have been someone great. Maybe this one focused on the sharp aspect of feathers instead of the small explosive power in each feather? Ashur asked the Garuda if any of the clan leaders before him specialized in explosives, hoping to learn a thing or two.
(Nope, sorry. Here let me brush you up on what the others did, maybe you can learn a thing or two. Chomaru Shiroi, the first I bounded to, was a massive believer in the concentrated sharpness of feathers and the infusion of them; Idate Shiroi, the second clan leader, was all over the gusts of wind he can generate from the feathers and used them to cause tornadoes and the sort; Barrio Shiroi, the third bird brain, was the weakest with his techniques to create millions of feathers at a time; now to the good part, Kenshi Shiroi, the fourth great clan leader and the greatest I have ever been with, actually found a way to make light from his feather for attacks. These clan leaders were all in varying strengths, but they have loads of techniques you may have never heard of. I can teach you all, but I am sure you wish to just use explosions instead.)
Ashur nodded in his head to the Garuda as he became inspired by how much raw talent died off without a word. He was carrying a torch for the clan, and he was going to put this clan back on the map. He wanted to inspire all the Shiroi hiding in their houses to step up to the challenge and innovate. With the power shown before him, and the slight touch of the previous clan leaders memories, he knew his clan's legacy wasn't going to be taken down do easily. He was going to innovate the explosive powers of his feathers and combine all the knowledge of the previous clan leaders. In his tangent, he felt obsessively thought of his step into a new array of feather abilities. Thinking about it, Kaboom was his doing. He added to the clan's rich choice of jutsu for the rest of time. Something felt inspiring about it, a whole new realm of progression for the clan underestimated. He was going to bring the clan from it's ashes and renovate what people thought of it. He looked at Kozan wondering his thoughts on the proposal to learn teamwork while feeling every inch of his body crave knowledge.

[1,079/4,478]

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:35 pm
Ashur smiled feeling like he did something great. Kozan was going to get information from the inside and even come up with some sort of way for the two of them to work together. Ashur felt deeply inclined to spend every second running over everything he knew about the Raikage in the library and then predict every what if. He couldn't possibly accept any sort of failure for the fight ahead. Yet he was still left with too many options in his slowly decreasing time span. He had to either study and plan, go for his clan's power, or try to take it easy and rest for the fight ahead. Each option left him with almost a headache for the pros and cons. Study too much and exhaust himself, train too hard and risk being sore for the fight, rest and he would be without preparation. A happy medium needed to be met as he nodded to Kozan.
The racing thoughts got quickly shut down with Kozan's sword glowing a dark aura and made it all look like some cultist weapon. He stared in amazement as the sword seemed to cut the wind touching it for being so sharp. Ashur could almost see this sword being swung, causing any possibility of blocking to be futile. What kind of armor or metal could handle something sharp enough to maybe cut through most armors like skinny little twigs. Hearing Kozan say it could cut his own armor, he remembered his Aunt taking over his body and wearing that armor. What kind of armor and weapons does this kid have, he wondered.
"That sounds a little bit dangerous, but incredible. Hey if the Raikage ever possesses your body or if your Aunt takes over your body again, what exactly would be the best way to make sure I don't get killed? I am assuming the Raikage can do anything and knows everything."
He realized this not only sounded weak, but sounded a little bit malicious. Ashur had really just asked for Kozan's weakness... not the best choice he made. Quickly recovering, the boy spoke again before any wrong ideas could be made.
"It actually might not be the best if you told me in case the Raikage can take over my body. You probably know most of my powers from the kiss you gave me anyway."

[393/4,871]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum