Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bring me to Suna, fam Empty Bring me to Suna, fam

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:34 pm
Dachi walked through the dirt as it slowly turned to sand, yawing into his hand. He had awoken from the strangest dream not so long ago; about a strange man and woman who abducted him, and trained him into a shinobi, in a village seemingly created out of the blue. He found it a pity that the dream wasn’t real; it was rather enjoyable.
            Yet, life moved on in this strange world, and so did Dachi. He was not sure of where his feet would carry him, but he figured the first village nearby would suit.
            The fire spirit in his head urged him to go to Kumogakure right away, instead of stopping anywhere else, but Dachi had not heard the best of stories from that land, and figured it would be best to avoid it. At least until he was stronger; then, perhaps, he would go to this village that Kasai seemed to adamant about. Something about a good teacher.
            Dachi needed a break from the blank, empty world that he had come to know though. His eyes as colorless as the sky above, he carried himself across the ground lightly. The creature inside his head had affected him greater than any parent would have ever liked to see in a child. It was reasonable though, from anyone who knew it what was going on; it was Kasai. Yet, the being that aided Dachi was not the Kasai that the world had come to know. It was not the same man that had given his life to protect the village hidden in the leaf, or the one whom died trying to help the shinobi of the village grow in power. No, it was the fire inside Kasai, and the same fire that had driven him to his eventual insanity. It was the fire that had caused him to light himself aflame in immolation, but not the one that made him dedicate himself to the path of good. No, Dachi was more influential by this spirit, and more unpredictable because of it. In truth, it wasn’t Kasai at all; only the memories of power that he had. Only the flame within Kasai, but without the Will of Fire, fire is only a destructive force, and that force is what found its way into Dachi.
            Hiccupping with the memory of almost drowning in his dream, as he looked out over the sea of sand. In the distance, he could see his destination. He was almost there, it was getting closer now. He believed it to be Suna, this village in front of him. He was not very familiar at all with the villages, or the geography of the known lands, but he did know that there was a village in the desert – of course he did, he could see it in front of himself – and he believed that village to be Suno. It sounded right; it sounded like the sun. If it was not Suno, then he was convinced that he must have made the name up in his head, for surely no other village received so much sunlight, and would be called Suno instead of this one.
            Yet, he was not complaining. If anything, he was prepared for this. He was dressed head to toe in white robes, which is what he assumed the proper attire for this land would be. It reflected much of the hot sun, while remaining so light and thin that the wind blew through and around it, almost leaving him feeling cooler than he would outside of the desert. Though, of course he was not here to look like the civilians, or to become a civilian, no. No, Dachi was here for the same reason every shinobi that walked the earth went to the different villages around the world; to become a stronger, and greater ninja. It was strange, that the world revolved around this fame and strength, instead of wealth or influence. Yet, physical prowess was, in its own sense, a great form of influence, which Dachi found to be a disappointment. He was never one for being incredibly strong. Instead, Dachi had always enjoyed his speed. It matched his body type. He did not have the upper body strength that the bullies in school did, but he was never picked on because he could always outrun them all. He had always found it very funny, that no one could catch him, and he hoped it would stay that way. Of course, he knew in the ninja world, there would always be someone faster and stronger, but, perhaps he could just avoid that person, and be the fastest ninja in the world he knew.
            Looking towards the gates of the village that he now grew very close to, Dachi wondered what the people there would be like.
            “Perhaps you will find friends and allies in this place,” Kasai said to him, and Dachi raised his eyebrows.
            “I hope so,” he said to himself, as the voice of Kasai was one within his head, which only he could ever hear. “I could use some friends. It sure gets awful lonely, wandering about by yourself.”

And so, walking towards the city that now seemed to rapidly approach with each step, Dachi looked around with hopeful eyes, gazing at the gate. Would they let him in? He was only a missing ninja by title, and by no means was he a criminal.

(907 total WC, out of I believe 900, as it starts at 1k, and lowers by 100 every 10 speed you have. Sorry I didn't have that earlier.)

Last edited by Dachi Yamato on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Bring me to Suna, fam Empty Re: Bring me to Suna, fam

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

Please state full WC, sorry for the trouble <3