Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Uchiha, KohakuToday at 5:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Yoshinagi Yumi and Ryu Reinhard practice jutsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshinagi Yumi and Ryu Reinhard practice jutsu

Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:38 pm
It seemed Yoshi had developed some sort of new attitude after being almost poked the first time. She did have every right to be, she did warn Ryu that she was incredibly ticklish, maybe that was what had upset her or maybe it was the fact the ninja was grinning after he heard the kunoichi squeal. Maybe I won’t try to poke her this time, instead I’ll just walk over and say got you or something like that. Wiping the smirk off of his face Ryu assessed the kunoichi. She said it required half of her strength to break out last time, so this time she shouldn’t be able to get free. She still looks upset. “I won’t try to poke you this time if that feels any better and I could get another person to be bound with you."

Biting his thumb Ryu let out a drop of red blood and performed multiple hand seals this obviously was not the paralysis jutsu as it had only required the tiger seal. After the seals were performed Ryu slammed his palm to the ground. Kuchiyose no jutsu! Black marking extended from underneath Ryu’s hand and in a puff of smoke a bird appeared flying into the sky. The bird was around the size of an eagle and was covered in red and orange flame. The bird chirped as it landed onto Ryu’s shoulder. “Hey there Hero, this is Yoshi a friend.” Ryu said indicating the ninja that stood opposite of him. “Yoshi this is Herodatus a phoenix, I would recommend not petting him, because he lit my papers on fire.” The ninja patted the bird on the back as he said this making it seems the flames were illusory, but after some looking it was obvious he flames were real. “Hero, could you help me with a jutsu? Yoshi and I have been good so far, but I want to see if the technique will work on multiple opponents.” With a nod the bird flew into the sky and over to where Yoshi stood it circled her in the sky just above her head.

“Hero on the ground please as a paralysis jutsu could make you unable to fly and possibly get hurt if you can’t break out.” Squawking the bird landed next to Yoshi who could probably feel the heat extending from the birds body. “Okay I’m ready Hero?” The bird nodded lowering its head and emerald eyes to the ground. Yoshi has already said she was ready, so here goes. Focusing energy around Hero and Yoshi, Ryu made his tiger seal and both the ninja and bird were captured in chakra restraints. At maximum speed Ryu dashed over to the two. He watched as both tried to break free as the genin stood over them. “I’ve got you both.” Ryu released the technique and helped Yoshi stand up if she accepted his hand.

Looking at Hero, the ninja lifted the phoenix and helped him fly into the air by lightly tossing him. “Thanks Hero, I think we did well today. I owe you some bread later for your hard work.” Petting the bird the ninja de-summoned it, so that only the two genin were around. “I think we can call this jutsu a success. If you ever need to use me for practice don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll come running.” Ryu fixed his headband by tightening it. “Thank you for all of your help today, I don’t think I could have learned this jutsu without you. Hero would have been mad if I used him as a ginny-phoenix all day.

(Chakra binds have a power of 35, requiring 35 strength to break out.)
WC: 601
Total WC: 2002
Claiming Rewards: (Temporary Paralysis Technique and 10 stats)
(Jutsu is learned we can exit here if you want or we could train some more, I'll leave it up to you. Not Exiting yet.)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Yoshinagi Yumi and Ryu Reinhard practice jutsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoshinagi Yumi and Ryu Reinhard practice jutsu

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:37 pm
Yoshi began to lean from side to side.  She was getting restless stood around waiting for Ryu to use the jutsu to bind her again.  It seemed as if he were taking forever!  Then Yoshi watched the young genin bite his thumb and preform other hand seals.

Hey, that's not the paralysis jutsu from before! Yoshi thought as she raised an eyebrow.  What is he playing at this time? Oh.....!

Yoshi was quite surprised to see what was in front of her eyes.  A summon!  Ryu had learned how to summon a bird.  It was not only a bird but a phoenix.  They were suppose to be rare.  Yoshi believed they only existed in fairy tales.   

"Wow, a summon!" said Yoshi with an impressed tone in her voice.  "When did you learn how to do that?  Its name is Hero?  Nice to meet you."

Yoshi took note as to how much heat Ryu's bird seemed to give off.  

Hero could singe all of my hair if it wanted too, she thought as she watched it fly overhead.

Yoshi glanced back to her partner.  Ryu finally looked as if he was ready to preform the jutsu once more.  The binds wrapped around wrists and ankles causing the young nin to topple over into the sand.  It was the worst feeling.  It was like a children's coloring book.  Rules.  With a children's coloring book, one was expected to stay within the lines.  It was like the ninja academy's 'No Running in the Hall' rule.  Ryu's jutsu was also restricting, no longer could she express herself, no longer could she flutter in the wind.  Yoshi kept silent this time and closed her eyes until Ryu released the jutsu.  Upon the moment he did, Yoshi sprung off the ground and dusted herself off.  Upon seeing Ryu's outstretched hand, Yoshi playfully bit the air in front of him.

"I will bite you!" she exclaimed with her hands stretched above her hands as if pretending she possessed claws, "I'm not some old lady who can't get up."

When Ryu de-summoned his bird, Yoshi looked around awkwardly.  She was falling behind and needed to train harder, but did not wish to admit this to Ryu.  She did not like knowing that Ryu possessed such powerful jutsu.  Who knew what else the crafty ninja possessed up his sleeves!  

"Good job on that jutsu.  The rate at which you mastered it is amazing.  I cannot stay, though.  I've, uh, I've got to go.  Bye!"

Upon waving at the genin, Yoshi quickly about-faced and sprinted out of the training grounds and out of sight.

(Exit)
(WC = 434, TWC = 1457, claming 7 stats)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:20 pm
"Oh, ahhh... couple of days ago now I think. His name is actually Herodatus, but I shortened his name to Hero. The bird chirped as Yoshi addressed him, clearly pleased by the attention. "I wouldn't try to pet him though, while he won't burn me I'm not quite sure about others."

Don't want to get bitten, I already bit me today. So, ya know I'm good. The ninja then retracted his hands, and put them to his side. "Alrighty then." Ryu waved as his friend started to leave. "See you later and thanks for the help!"
(Exit)
WC: 96
TWC: 2098
Claiming Rewards: (Temporary Paralysis Technique and 10 stats)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:34 pm
Approved for both of you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum