Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 40%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%
1 Post - 20%
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Ryo : 2200

The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina] Empty The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina]

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:23 pm
Hikashi walked down the village slightly pleased that for once it wasn't raining in one of her threads. She was dressed to... depress? Her hair was a mess, her dress was coated in ashes, and her Toru looked fed up with everything. Dried tears lied visible on her face and she still had a bit of a runny nose, she was america's next top model defined. She had gone back to her house to see Kurame wasn't there and god knows where the hell the bastard was. Hikashi was upset for sure, but she felt a deep pool of happiness inside of her for feeling so alone. The rain lady was way too edgy for her own good. She enjoyed feeling independent, but to feel independent in this way wasn't the best. Her Toru began to doze off silently as the wind blew her rats nest hair back. The blue eyes she trained for searched for a familiar face belonging to her brother. Deep down she felt Kurame wasn't going to be found.... deep down she felt Kurame had taken something too far.... deep down Hikashi became confident that Kurame was dead in a far off place. Maybe she should just drown herself now, after all she hardly had a house to go back to without Kurame. She scanned the streets before weaving the individual handsigns to herself: Snake, a biblical trickster just like most of her friends turned out to be, ram, an aggressive, primal animal deep down in Hikashi, all transitioning to horse, an animal that runs away like Hikashi is doing from life, hare, a fragile rabbit like Hikashi's body, back to ram as the rage envelopes her from all the others, horse, she felt her blood running aggressively through her body, it only got faster as she cowered like a hare to death, her trickster came back to tell her nobody can save you now, and finally her intentions were as strong as an ox. She clapped her hands together as if she was saying one final prayer and touched her chest. Her chakra flowed through at an alarming rate as a sphere of water formed around her. She was soaking wet as the wind blew on her. It felt so cold throughout every inch of her skin. The bubble of water took her off her feet as she began to feel the water on every inch of her skin. It felt refreshing and spiritual as if she got baptized by herself. Baptized to death, a beautiful way to drown. She felt empowered to be surrounded in her element. It felt fantastic to be in her own personal bubble. People walked by to give her weird looks, but something just felt so good about it all. The curse she was given made her feel so nice. Her slow suicide was a water park. Her hair danced through the water and she began to smile as she held her breath. Water was so... beautiful, she thought; the way it can form into any shape, the way it can go to any temperature.... it's just fantastic. She began to feel her air was slowly running out and something felt so relieving about it. Hikashi had it set in her mind that she was going to die today, but she never really thought about how beautiful her death would be. It felt like some kind of dance to smooth jazz as your body urges you to start struggling. The way you wanted to catch your breath felt like a long kiss to the one you love the most. She was going to die in the most romantic way imaginable.... drowning. Drowning under the urges to find a blanket only to find the pain brought you satisfaction. She closed her eyes and felt the cold water sapping away her warmth. Why does it matter if I get cold when I will enjoy the warmth in the future more, she pondered. She felt the need to escape fantically trying to get out of her, but she remained amazed by the beauty of the moment. Hikashi felt like she was entrapped in an emotional tomb of her problems with an overwhelming sense of euphoria within her. Her lungs began to ache in the most magical ways, she felt her toes go numb as she embarrassed when they were once warm by a fire. By slowly drowning and freezing to death, she gained respect for when she had once been warm or when her cold went away and she breathed a breath of fresh air. Everything was so strongly taken for granted. Her toru's muttered screams for air made her heart sizzle with delight. Her head pounding and her urges to scream made Hikashi feel waves of love. To truly love the world, do you need to die in this way? To respect water must you drown? She felt her body doing the waltz with a dire need for air. She opened her mouth and watched the last bubbles of air come out as her strength was swept off of it's feet. Watching her last bubbles of air go away from her, Hikashi felt happy for when she was able to take a breath of fresh air. Feeling her body shut off slowly, reminded her of when she was pumped for a sparring match. The screams of her Toru was music to her ears and the flailing of her arms to escape was a romantic dance for two. Hikashi danced with death in the most fashionable ways, but she knew now she had much to enjoy in life. She cancelled the jutsu as the water flew to the ground. Hikashi fell down onto the road and gasped violently for air enjoying every moment. She saw flashes of when she did well on psychical examinations, memories of the deep breaths she took when it was all too much. She may have left her dance with death, but now was the time for progress. It was time to do something with her life besides mope and search for a better book. Hikashi flat out ignored the people who wanted to take her to the hospital as she laid on the ground feeling the warmth and air come back to her body. Her hair was now much better looking then before and was now really only missing the curls she always had. The Toru was given an odd jutsu and soon water poured from the creepy looking creature's mouth as it moaned in agony. People crowded around wanting to help Hikashi as she smiled feeling relieved and beautiful again. She now knew that killing people would only breath a new view on life into them. A new hope with every drop of blood. If only there was one out there who knew the riches of other's suffering, the therapy of their last breaths. Someone who truly understood a road paved in blood was much better than one paved in gold. Some call it a fetish to love death so much, but Hikashi called it a calling, a need to murder. Maybe she wasn't in the right mindset, but there had to be some truth to her words. The fact remained that almost dying at least made her feel better, but she could only wonder if such a treatment would work for others. Exceptions had to be out there, but how common could it be. Hikashi pondered the joys of murder as she realized that maybe death was the end to the joys their lives had ahead. If she died as a child, she would have never seen this happen. Hikashi got to her feet and addressed the small gathering of worried people.
"Death isn't the right choice."
She walked right through the crowd with her Toru and brushed off a bit of water from her clothes. With a twist of her hair, water spewed out onto the road in the most romantic ways. Maybe she was a borderline killer, but at least she saw what was next on her agenda, not killing anyone. She probably is just too emotional to think straight anyway.

[1,357]
Bubels
Bubels
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 14000

The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina] Empty Re: The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina]

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:35 pm
Sabrina looked up, then looked down, then looked up again. “Damn, that post was long as shit. I don't know if I can match that.” Sabrina nods, and then sighs, looking at you. “I should probably look around for something to do. I can't end up falling 2000 words behind like usual.

Walking away from her humble abode, Sabrina looked to the ground, then to the side, looking for a bit of water to swim in. There were puddles everywhere, but none that she could do more than splash into. Looking into the water below a bridge, she made a face at how filthy it was. Glancing from side to side, Sabrina decided to go through a crowd of people, looking for someone who seemed they knew where a pool was. Bumping into a child, Sabrina let out a gasp. Her shirt was soaked!! About to yell at this little rapscallion for ruining her nice clothing, she quickly realized what was going on. She was soaking wet, so she obviously knew where a pool would be.

Ayy, lmao.” She said, looking down at the small, blue haired kiddo. “How did you get that wet, dude? I've been looking for a place to swim all day, and I'm almost dead out here.” Sabrina hid under the girl's umbrella to block the sun. Little did she know, she had started looking about 5 minutes ago. She just didn't want to seem like she was lazy. “Sorry about being so close. The sun's killing me, know what I'm saying?” Sabrina grins, her teeth flashing a bit in the kids face, but she then quickly closes her mouth. 'Hopefully, she didn't see.' Sabrina snaps and points at the child.

A-Anyway.” She mumbled softly, trying to back away from the kid a little while staying in the shade, hoping that she wasn't upsetting her. The girl already looked upset, and she didn't want to make it worse. “You should show me where a pool is, kiddo. We can swim and stuff.” She grins again, hopping up and down a bit excitedly. Hopefully, this kid wouldn't just shove her aside. Even more hopefully, this cool haired kiddo would point her to the nearest pool.

Looking around, she decided to try and see what the kid had been up to before her. As she focused, though, she felt her eyes land on her neck. Biting her lip a bit, she tried to look away, but her eyes kept moving back to her perfect, white neck, a look of longing crossing her face. It was as if she could here the teenager's heart beating, and she sighed, rubbing her eyes a bit. She smiled at the girl, hoping she ignored those ten seconds of weirdness. She scratches the back of her neck, her short hair bouncing a bit. “So, what brings a cute little kid like you around this part of town?” Sabrina said, awkwardly, hopefully as quiet as possible. She felt herself begin to panic, as she didn't know what to say.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina] Empty Re: The toothpick meets the edgy chick [p/Sabrina]

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 pm
"Who the fuck...?"
She muttered under breath. Hikashi could only try to understand what was wrong with everyone in this village. You get a angel in diapers, a edgy swordsman who has too many secrets to handle, and now you have some kind of chick who is all up in the face of suicidal strangers. Just when Hikashi thought this village was odd enough, it seems as if the chick flashed a smile at her with.... fangs?
"You have got to be k-... You know what, you are obviously an effing ninja and no point and gaining an enemy."
Hikashi got to her feet and realized it was kind of hot out, but why the heck should she care when another odd ninja with probably demi-god qualities comes along to say hello. She might as well burn her effing books because it seems like the more of an uneducated freak show you are, the better. Hearing the girl's response she smirked.
"No pools here, I bet I can cool you off though..."
She could only break out into a full out smile.
"I bet we can be great friends. It seems weirdos are all I have for options."
It might have came off offensive, but Hikashi said it with the best intentions to poke fun at the vampire chick. She had looked over at the crowd during the ten seconds and said how she was really feeling.
"LEAVE BEFORE I USE MY SPECIAL MAGIC."
That somehow seemed to work. Damn the villagers were dense today, but who cares. Who cares about anything, there is a living beast in front of me, Hikashi thought. She held out her soggy hand with a smile.
"I am Hikashi Meijin and I have an awful disease that took my last name."
Flashes of the bad books popped into her head as you saw the rich blood become so visible across her pale face.
"Like not a boy or anything or even a girl or something, I mean a disease limiting me to one element ever. I am a water lady, or the lady who is so psychically weak that I could probably be held down easily for something as silly as my blood to be sucked right out of my body."
She laughed at her own joke and felt as if this was going to be a good day. Maybe she could teach this girl a thing or two.
"Interested in learning any water style jutsu?"

[412/1,769]
Bubels
Bubels
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:56 pm
Standing a bit proudly, Sabrina quickly loses her composure as she hears the young ninja say 'what the fuck'. Feeling a bit like an idiot, she frowns, and tries to avoid eye contact, looking at about everywhere about but the young girls eyes. Luckily for the vampire, the girl made it clear that she wasn't looking to make an enemy. "Heh. I wouldn't consider you an enemy! I'm just looking for a pool." She responded, though a bit quietly. When the teenager claimed that she could cool Sabrina off, she felt a blush move to her face, and she felt it even harder to maintain eye contact, before she called her a weirdo in the most complimentary way that could be imagined.

"I am Hikashi Meijin and I have an awful disease that took my last name." She said, and turned a dark, beautiful shade of red. This caused Sabrina to grin, and move closer to the blue haired girl, gently moving her hand past her luxurious locks, smirking. 'I hope it's bloodborne.' She thought to herself, eyeing up the girl. 'I could show her that these teeth are more than for killing people~' The girl then told that it limited her to one element, and she was very weak, saying that she could easily be held down, 'for something as silly as her blood being sucked out of her body'.

Gritting her teeth, Sabrina gently kissed the other ninja's neck, tempted to give it a small lick, but decided against it. The ninja offered to teach her water jutsu, and Sabrina smiled. "That would be nice, but we should go somewhere private..." She winked, then smiled, backing up a little again, looking deep into the girl's eyes. "Someplace with a lot of water. I always liked practicing water jutsu in a place that's surrounded by water, just in case you need it, or a nice place to cool off after a long night of training." Sabrina looked up around. "You should take me some nice place with water~" She said, and then held the ninja's hand. Sabrina decided to guide the girl to a nice area where she would usually train, although the water might be too cold for swimming without being exhausted, it would still be fun to play with this girl.

"So, what brings you to this neck of the woods? Oh! And what's your name?" She asked, feeling the soaked teen's hand warm up a bit. Looking around, Sabrina sighed, and decided to admire the girl without a name (yet). He blue hair was such a deep, pretty color, and her skin was as white as snow, though her cheeks were still a bit pink, causing Sabrina to grin. Glancing down at her butt, she felt kind of like an asshole, but damn was she a cutie. "So, you seem to like the idea of someone pinning you down and sucking your blood." Sabrina said nonchalantly, as if she was merely discussing the weather. She gently ran her hand down the girls back, holding her hip, not realizing how much personal space she was ignoring.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:31 pm
Why the hell does this girl keep touching me...? Hikashi began to feel uncomfortable and pulled her hand away from the girl's. Was this vampire chick hitting on me, she thought. It made Hikashi feel a bit disgusted as the girl seemed to have forgotten the name she just gave out awhile ago.
"I came here to look for my brother and maybe commit suicide. I am now doing neither..."
She sighed and kept her distance from the vampire chick. Something told her to look to the skies for the feather boy, but nothing was there. Hikashi quickly regained her train of thought.
"My name is Hikashi Meijin, as I said before. I really would like it if you weren't so touchy feely though."
Why did it all feel so wrong. It felt as if this was some kind of person wanting to follow her home. It seems as if the girl.... glanced down at her butt? Hikashi felt in danger from just how unsettling this girl was. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with someone constantly hitting on her, but she wasn't going to be so quick to start fights.
"L-"
She stopped after seeing the other girl start talking. The frustration Hikashi felt as the words came out was immense. Hikashi moved away as the girl's hand came near her back.
"Listen here, if you continue to touch me and make these awful innuendos, I will make sure every night you sleep will be immensely unpleasant if you live to see another day."
An empty death threat. Hikashi felt angered beyond belief to see someone hit on her so strongly. Every single touch was just annoying and even disgusting in a way. Damn I hate lesbians, Hikashi thought to herself in her anger. She kept a death stare directed to the girl with a strong means to kill.
"Hikashi, let's not start anything with other ninja.... we don't want to die today."
Her Toru tried her best to whisper this and Hikashi flat out ignored it.

[340/2,109]
Bubels
Bubels
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 pm
As the girl began pushing away her advances stronger and stronger, Sabrina felt herself shrink back, feeling like an asshole. "I-I'm sorry, Hikashi..." She said, being honestly sorry, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just don't get out much I guess." She tried to laugh this off, though she failed, feeling very upset. She moved out from this girls umbrella, though it pained her to be in the sun, it was better than upsetting this girl more. As she told her that she would make her nights unpleasant, Sabrina couldn't help but look at her. "Night is the only fucking time I can do what I want. If I see you any time I'm out at night, it'd be best to avoid me." She looks to the side, sighing. She put her hands in her pockets, still attempting to walk to her usual training spot.

"So, Hikashi, you know water jutsu, huh?" She says, looking over to her new acquaintance, her stomach turning as the sun burnt down onto her. She pulled her jacket closer, trying to hide from it the best she could. "I use blood jutsu alongside water, but I guess water is a lot easier to get a hang of." She smiles and gives a thumbs up, quickly ducking under a shaded building. "Do you think we would be able to take a break from walking here?" She said, feeling as if she was going to vomit. To describe it lightly, the sun made her skin feel like ants were crawling underneath her skin, constantly biting, and as such she looked as if she had the plague with a cold sweat covering her body. Clearing her throat, she scratched the backs of her hands a little, and luckily, her symptoms began to calm down. She pulled a small bottle out of one of her weapons pouches, and as such it was a little scratched, but still worked. Taking a sip, she sighed, savoring the taste of the liquid, before offering it to Hikashi. "Would you like some?" She asks quietly, trying to be polite. "Try not to drink a lot, though..." She mumbled, a bit to quietly for her to here, unless she was listening.

Looking at the building, Sabrina quickly realized that they had come upon a cheap restaurant, and Sabrina had just enough money for two people. "Hey, I'm not trying to hit on you or anything, but would you like to eat here? I have enough money for the both of us... A-And, uh..." She feels her words get caught in her throat, scared of her response. "I-I think it..." She sighs, looking away. "Just as an apology, I guess. Sorry for making you uncomfortable. J-Just get whatever you want. I-If you don't want anything, let me know." She hands Hikashi a menu, with a weak attempt of a smile on her face.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:29 pm
Oh... god.... had she read this girl wrong or something? Hearing the apologize made her feel as if she just kicked a puppy with cleats. She had felt pretty angry, but this girl seemed pretty down in the dumps over this. Maybe she was... special or something? The girl seemed to have laughed it off, but Hikashi found it all to be the girl trying her hardest. She had to speak up as the girl moved toward's Hikashi's pink umbrella.
"It's fine, I really don't mind."
Something felt unsettled in her chest as she continued to feel guilt. Something so... awful. Was this another change? No, it couldn't be, she thought. Hikashi shut it out as the taller one spoke once more.
"Hey wait up!"
Hikashi ran over and caught up to the girl who began to walk in the direction of the training grounds. Hearing water jutsu was music in her ears as her chakra network flowed at a slightly faster pace.
"I obsessively use water jutsu, but... my powers seem to be a bit on the dangerous side lately..."
She realized the vampire chick wanted to go into the shade, of course! 
"Since it's not raining you can use my umbrella to shade yourself from the sun. It seems like the sun isn't your favorite. I hate it too, I would rather there be a sky full of rain to shush this village of all annoying people being so nosey. I am happy you are different from the ones who seem to ask me 100 questions at once about something as silly as my disease."
Hikashi handed over the umbrella as the girl seemed to offer some kind of drink. Something made the rain lady feel so empathetic to this girl.
"Oh, no thanks. Hey I never really got your name."

The girl seemed to have turned around to look at the cheap restaurant behind them. Hikashi felt a bit uneasy wondering if this girl was going to ask her to eat there or something. The way the vampire chick said everything made her feel as if she really needed to help her out by doing things like this.
"That is so kind of you, I understand completely. You don't need to second guess yourself so much."
Hikashi said the last part with a smile as she felt like she was babysitting the older girl in a way. Her chakra flowed quicker urging her to do anything. It felt like an addiction... something this girl couldn't understand.
"Is it okay If I go look at something real quick? I guess I will order the number one as well."
Hikashi suddenly gushed a stream of water that formed and hardened into a book. She quickly turned the pages to a jutsu. Hiding in water, seemed simple enough. She stood on a puddle of water hiding in the shade then did ox, dog, then snake. Her chakra rushed and frenzied inside of her as she weaved every hand sign. She shook with excitement as she tried to transform herself into water. Hikashi felt the puddle beneath her feet... it felt so.... real. Her body became one with the puddle below her at a fairly quick speed. It felt so... great. She needed this deep down. A calling to practice everything and learn it. She concentrated hard and would appear to have probably just speed away into the puddle beneath her. The chakra inside of her roared and gushed through her. It felt like a wave of euphoria. Hikashi quickly came out only seconds later and looked for the vampire chick.

[600/2,709]
Bubels
Bubels
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 pm
"The number one? Alright, I think I'll get the same thing." Sabrina smiles at Hikashi, letting her go off and do what she needs to do, before ordering. As she looks back, she noticed that the girl disappeared!! "Oh. Shit. Did I just get ditched...?" She says, feeling a little sad. Sitting down at a table she sighed, twirling the girls umbrella in her hand, before realizing she was probably going to come back. Smiling to herself, she let out a squeak when she noticed Hikashi appear seemingly out of thin air, before becoming incredibly excited. "Hey! Hiding in the water technique!" She grinned, bouncing up and down. "Are you a master of that jutsu? That was incredible!" She looks off in the distance, before looking back at Hikashi, giving a thumbs up, then gesturing to the seat across from her. "You can sit, if you'd like."

As she waited for their food to be delivered to their table, Sabrina decided to ask about this Meijin disease, but not before revealing something about her strange self. "So." She says, grinning a bit. "My name is Sabrina. Sabrina Montague." She says, extending her hand, as she mIGht have accidentally ignored the handshake offered earlier. "As you probably know, I'm a vampire. Kind of." She feels a bit embarrassed, shrugging and smiling. "I have to drink blood every once and a while, or..." She looks down. "I'm not sure what would happen. But nothing good." Looking around, she thinks about blood, and nods. "I have to drink like, a pint, so no matter how good a friend you are I'd recommend against letting me drink yours." She nods quickly, looking down. "It's like... Have you ever not eaten for a while, then get presented with a massive plate full of your favorite food?" She looks at the girl, taking a serious tone. "Having your friend offer it to you is like them presenting that and asking them to only take a few bites." She grimaces slightly. "And why would you stop? It's already in front of you..." She trails off, before snapping back to her usual demeanor, feeling a bit embarrassed for getting all blood-lust on this kid.

"I usually stay away from humans, to be honest. I really, really dislike hurting people, even if it's absolutely necessary." She shrugs, and puts her elbows on the table. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask them whenever you want to. I trust you enough to not be telling them to everyone who walks this earth." She grins. "How about you? What was that 'disease' you mentioned? Is it what makes you so good at water techniques?" She looks to her friend, ready for a response.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:22 pm
Hikashi blushed once more feeling excited to have someone appreciate her water style jutsu skills. She bears a massive grin and sways her arm down.
"It's only because I can only focus on a single element, but I wasn't expecting myself to be able to accomplish that either!"
What was that feeling; that lust to cast just a simple jutsu. It felt oddly satisfying to use it by the vampire chick. The water she became felt so out of place and different from the water she tried to kill herself with at the beginning of the topic. She looked to see the vampire chick gesturing out to a seat and wondered if she should run away and try to find a way to get rid of the urges inside of herself. Hikashi decided it was best to take it as her just getting better.
"Sure."
She took a seat across from the girl and was happy to get her mind off of things she worries too much about anyway. Hikashi took the handshake and smiled at the irony. A normal girl, like Hikashi, with a weird name and a odd vampire lady, being Sabrina, with a more normal name. She was still happy to meet her, though. The next sentence made Hikashi a bit unsettled. As Sabrina continued, things made more sense in the darkest of ways. Purely speechless, Hikashi realizes this girl must have gotten blood somewhere... somewhere in the village she had probably been killing off or saving people for their blood. An assumption strong to make, but maybe this girl had found an alternative. The next sentence about her oath not to hurt others, put the idea aside of a hidden serial killer or even torturer in front of her. Hearing the girl trusted Hikashi with such a deep and scary secret made everything feel much better. When Sabrina went on to ask about the disease Hikashi began to feel a bit shaken up, thinking about Kurame.
"Well... It's a genetically transmitted disease that causes many to give up being a ninja all together. My parents, thought being fantastic people..."
Her voice cracked as flashes of her parents dead bodies shown again.
"...decided to try to embrace such a disease. They changed their last name to the fucking thing and told me that I should feel prideful to be the equivalent of a cancer patient. Those assholes told me nobody would mind, they told me that I can become even better than others for truly respecting an element. I couldn't believe them in the slightest as I grew up. I would always say my last name was something different and felt awful for only being able to use something used to wash down your dinner. How degrading is it to be able to splash puddles as your brother tries to find ways to disintegrate others?"
She took a pause and regained her composure.
"I took a liking to books to learn more about my element. I heard tales of tidal waves and hurricanes as I realized just how good I was. Nobody else was able to become better at water ninjutsu then me in even my advanced courses. Some people deemed me as a pathetic bookworm and I began to feel the same once I realized what combat was like. The story doesn't end like this, though. I used to have green eyes until one day I went through a change. I was eating ramen and suddenly I felt a charge going through my chakra system and I caused rain droplets to be suspended in air and that big storm two days ago that lasted for 15 minutes. I learned more from my parents about my disease and realized that there are only four changes of violent power within the clan. My parents only made it to one, I think. I now have a theory on what's next. My goal is to harness the power of rain, since it flows perfectly with my chakra system. I think there is a direct correlation of water jutsu known with the changes. I fear only the day you might see me going through such a change and I fear the power it gives me. I have a similiar amount of trust for you, Sabrina for reaching out to be my friend. Thank you."
All she could think about is how she would have to fight her own battles now that Kurame was missing and that the winged boy was nowhere in sight. She might also need a place to stay, but was it worth risking with Sabrina? It made her furious deep down, to imagine where Kurame could be. She really wanted to show Kurame how much she had grown.

[790/3,499]
Bubels
Bubels
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Eating her food, Sabrina quietly listened to her new friend tell her tale, nodding at certain parts, as well as staring intently. Thinking, she looks a bit to the side, trying to comprehend this. A disease that limited her to only one element? What could be wrong with that? She hums softly to herself, a bit surprised at the girls enthusiasm for combat. "I've never really thought about fighting ninjas myself, but it would definitely be something that would happen. Sometime, anyway." Sabrina twists her food around a bit, staring at the girl, feeling odd vibes come from Hikashi. "Are... Are you alright?" She asks softly. Hikashi somehow felt different, though Sabrina couldn't put her finger on it. 'Maybe she hates the food...' She thought to herself, looking at her own and frowning a bit.

"So... Did you want to go to that training area now? Luckily, there's a few parts that are shaded, so you won't have to worry about me getting sick." Sabrina smiled a bit, excited to learn what this quirky water ninja could do. She held the umbrella up above her head and stepped out into the sun, testing the umbrella's strength against the terror of the sun. All of this, of course, after she finished eating her small meal. Spinning around the parasol, she looked at the Meijin teen, and smiled at her. "Are you ready to go? I'm ready whenever you are."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum