Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

meet and greet (mission) Empty meet and greet (mission)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28895-meet-and-greet-e-rank

Mission Name: Meet and Greet
Type: Diplomatic
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Gates of Hoshigakure
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? Possibly. You can choose to play this out with an NPC or go investigate an RPC waiting to be let in
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader

IT was a beautiful day... Or so i'm told. Unfortunately I've spent all of it like every other day, sitting in front of this writing desk writing the chronicles of two eleven year olds. sigh. SO our story starts as it often seems to, with two small children gearing up and preparing to do important missions for the village that somehow has yet to remove them for the idiotic endeavors they always seem to get into. Mostly Ash. So, the twins were off quickly, Reial carrying her sister kicking and screaming still dressed in her pajamas on their way towards the gates for what would be another uneventful and headache inducing mission.

"Alright. If you're quite done screaming your head off the entire way through the city dear sister..... Our mission is simple. watch the gate and take inventory of all who wish to enter. Let in the good people kick out the bad." Rei set her down at the opening to the gate, handing her a kunai and setting up on one side. She pointed to a spot on the other side to ensure Ash knew exactly where to set up.

"Yea yea. I cannot believe you took me away from my work though. Couldn't we have done this tomorrow?!" Yes. Before you ask this is probably going to be exactly how the entire mission goes. Still, she continued before actually letting Rei answer, finishing her thought by explaining exactly why waht she is doing is far more important then what they're doing. " See. Today I was supposed to be putting all of my new costumes on mannequins and seeing how they lo...." She paused, her eyes lighting up in that oh so unfortunate for the rest of us way.

"No. Absolutely not. Ashareial.... I swear to.... OH HI. Welcome to Hoshi. Um. I'm Reial and we just need to check on your credentials and ensure you're authorized to enter the village."

"And what your pants size is. Lets see." As The tall man handed Rei his paperwork Ash pulled out.... Honestly I'm just really not sure where she keeps these things. At any rate the girl pulled from goddess knows where a tape measure, causing the man to give her a strange look.

"Um.... sure miss.... I'm here on buisiness. I sell fruit. I was out picking up another shipment of pears and what exactly are you doing?" The man paused, moving to stop the young ninja as she began unbuttoning the coat of his suit to check his inseam without the bulky clothing on. She of course ignored him, slapping away his hand as it gripped hers, which somehow seemed to work.

"No worries. It's proper procedure. I just need to take inventory of your size and then give you this wonderful hoshikagure welcoming gift to wear into the village." Ash continued her work as she talked, pins now sticking from her lips as she studied the mans measurements intently.

"Um... I live here? I was just out on buisiness. I've lived here all my life in fact. Every week I come in and out of the village picking up more inventory for my shop and this has never happened to me. " The man was getting a bit annoyed now, though the overal look on his face screamed confusion. What even was this girl doing. Yes yes, I know that we know. Unfortunately knowing and being able to stop her are two completely different animals. All we can do is watch this train wreck continue on its course with fear filled eyes.

"Ash. Please stop. I'm so sorry about her she..... " She wasn't even sure what to say. How do you explain to someone in a single word the craziness that was ashareial? The small girl had no clue. She was finishing up, checking the final bits of the papers in her hand and trying her best not to notice that her sister was now removing the man's jacket... Oh. there it is.

"Quit that. What the hell are you doing?!" The man was upset, and rightfully so as Ash removed his expensive jacket, dropping it on the ground.

:"Now now. As i've said. Propper procedure. THings have changed a bit and I have very important orders. Now I'm aware you're a part of the village and as such should be allowed in but only if you comply with my requests. I assure you it wont take me long. " From seemingly out of nowhere, or more correctly hidden on the other side of the large gate, she pulled out a changing screen, wrapping it around the man and begining to undress him using solely his shadow and her chakra strings. The girl had a photographic memory, something her sister had never actually gained unfortunately as it would actually have been useful, and in no time at all she'd begin putting the cosplay on him. he'd quieted down finally, realizing that she did in fact protect his privacy to a point. She didn't seem like she was actually going to hurt him.... And the use of her chakra strings to move him like a puppet made it incredibly dificult to actually disagree, and so he simply dealt with the situation calmly. He was dressed in a white spiked wig, black and white hyori or um... however they spell it in that one show with the swords. You know (censored for potential copyright infringement) Yea. That one. Across his back was strapped a katana style sword with a blue wrapping.

"I'm so sorry about this. my sister is special but you may enter." Rei said, her eyes pleading for forgiveness. he left, and many more came throughout the day. Each was met officially by rei and unofficially by ash who dressed them in cosplays each from (still censored. you think I want to get sued or something?!) with their own perfectly crafted swords. Thirty two men in total were subjected to this torture. i really need a new job....

(TWC 1005 claiming 500 ryo, 1 ap each and 1 post of cd each)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

meet and greet (mission) Empty Re: meet and greet (mission)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:51 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum