Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
55 Posts - 19%
36 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
20 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Reading this will make me cry tears of joy Empty Reading this will make me cry tears of joy

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 pm
Psssst, you uh, you wanna read something I wrote? No, not the post where I died, silly. I mean like, a 200 page book that's about half way done? About two people have told me it's good, but that's just about everyone that's read it. 

You like medieval fantasy, and magic, right? I know you do. You like magic too, right? You also like making people happy?

You know you want to: https://www.wattpad.com/story/31878256-rune-chasers-polaris-rising

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Reading this will make me cry tears of joy Empty Re: Reading this will make me cry tears of joy

Wed May 04, 2016 5:43 pm
psssst Wink so, finally finished the story above. I know it's far from good, and I plan on taking a few months to edit and revise it before I publish it on amazon, but that's the eventual plan. So! I know plenty of you guys are good writers, and any feedback is also nice, but, if you wanna give me $4, I can tell you when it's out there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum