Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

helping hand Empty helping hand

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 am
Sunagakure... A hot but not barren land where kouse thought was a place where nobody should live in and be so happy and satisfied.. Yes its supposed to be barren..kouse took another gulp of water from his bottle as he walked about suna taking in the sites. Well he had taken in the sites for 30minutes but the heat and blazing sun had made him a little bit less appreciative of what he saw. His third bottle of the day soon became empty.
Kouse sat down exhausted and lazy under a tree..grateful for the shade against the sun it provided. He saw children running about playing and having fun, adults selling goods and other even more tedious labour.. All under the sun!...Kouse shook his head in amazement this was their home...and they loved it,who was he to criticise or complain.
Laying down beneath the tree, memories of his meeting with the kazekage popped into his mind. He was a nice enough fellow, polite and welcoming him to suna..but kouse could feel the power deep within and said power was ready to do anything to keep suna safe..the questions koroshi had asked kouse as they ate were all to make sure no disruption in suna would occur..kages didn't get any more responsible than that.
Also the meeting with salzem came to mind...it contained more drama...more than he cared for in fact. He had asked sal what was the reason for leaving konoha without letting most people close to him know..but sal had other ideas than having a conversation..and they got into a fight..a fight which got Kouse's right arm broken...a young female named kira came to his aid healed his arm but on finding that the beast - yeah sal looked like a giant wolf then - was in fact sal she had instantly turned against him seemingly about to kill him on the spot.. In her mind she was protecting sal. Kouse had expected to be killed then but sal finally dropped the act he was putting on all the while and had pleaded for his life.
She had lost interest in them afterwards and kouse and sal finally had the discussion that was long overdue.
'All in all it was stupid of you kouse' Skipton communicated telepathically with him 'you very well could have gotten killed, you didn't fight to the best of your abilities, almost like you wanted to be killed. Just so you know kouse I won't sit back and let you get beaten up if there is still something I can do to help..no matter what you say'.
Kouse chuckled..she really did care for him. Ever since he had found her at that pond they had bonded..become best of friends.

Thoughts of his mother forcing a couple of things into his back pack before he had left konoha for suna. He turned around,grabbed the bag and opened looking for what his mother had placed in it...expecting it to be some food or snacks. She didn't know he was just going off on his own...she thought he was going for yet another top ranked mission and had to be gone for some days. If he had let her know the truth he knew he wouldn't be here right now.
He brought the contents of the bag and placed them on the floor. Two packages caught his attention.. He hadn't put them into his bag. He realised that one was far larger than the other and his curiosity took the better of him.
He tore open the larger package first and on seeing the contents he exclaimed in surprise.
2...There were two mini crossbows laid side by side with two arrows per crossbow...kouse touched them both one after the other..they were...beautiful.. He picked one up and studied it closely.. It had a compartment made to carry at most 5 arrows but presently there were just two. He wondered how these mini crossbows would be used. He looked back into the package he had just opened and saw a letter...from his father he realised. His father had been late for awhile now..two years.
'Hello kouse, if your reading this and not hearing this from me directly it must mean I'm dead...this is a contraption I thought about during my best creative days and decided to make. It might look a little complicated to use at first but when you start getting the hang of it you'll see the usefulness' kouse took a deep breath..he was still surprised that his father had made this and he had never known.
He continued reading the instructions which covered two pages. He learnt about the unique trigger of both crossbows located at his feet. The potent sleeping potion that the crossbows contained and that expired after every 20 shots. That they were built small to make it possible to be properly hidden. Wearing a somewhat loose long sleeve garment ought to do the trick. Also about the arrows being special and how when fired they become all but invisible to the eyes of people.

After reading all this as kouse looked back at both crossbows he did with new delight. They would really come in handy in battles after all.
He then proceeded to wear them..placing each of them and clipping them to both his forearms.
He looked at himself after wearing them and he saw that his appearance was just as it previously was..no one would notice what he wore..his long sleeve completely covering both crossbows. He stretched a closed fist at a nearby tree and lightly tapped his toe, twice quickly and instantly the shot was fired hitting the tree. To his amazement he couldn't see the arrow itself but he knew it struck the tree and it was still there. Kouse walked to said tree and felt around the body until he found the arrow and inserted it back into the crossbow.
Kouse walked back to where his bag was and the other but smaller package was and decided to keep said crossbows worn..he tore open the tiny package and sighed when he saw its contents..somewhat disappointed.

There were 12 whitish looking capsules inside the package..all no bigger than his thumb..kouse wondered what this was...medicine in case he got sick or poisoned?
Fortunately for him he saw another paper inside the package.
'If your reading this it means I'm dead' that again was the first statement the letter had. His father had also created these too?.
As he read on he began to understand the usefulness of those capsules. They weren't medicine after all..they were hollow inside..hollow so that several types of components be it liquid or gas could be stored inside. Once anything was stored inside the capsule, it becomes active..meaning it changes appearance to be transparent looking which if thrown at a target at speeds of 60 and at its tiny size..it would be virtually impossible to see.
Kouse smiled..this would really prove useful if I can find out the right thing to fill them up with.
'Well don't forget me in your excitement kouse, I'm still your most precious possession..ain't I?' Skipton invaded his mind..he was ready to tease her about not being no longer his most precious when an idea struck him...he knew she could produce polyps which were microscopic meaning they were airborne and could be hatched anytime per her choice, he could very well store them in these capsules.
'Oh yeah you are Skipton, you can't be replaced..you know that right?' Kouse replied.
'Don't try to appease me kouse, I already know about your plan...your thoughts are no secrete to me, okay I'll help but it would take awhile for me to insert polyps in all 12 capsules...said technique is rather difficult'.
'Yeah I know, we have all day,don't worry..take your time'.
3...... 6hours went past and kouse had slept through it all until Skipton woke him up saying she had successfully placed 30 polyps in each capsule..therefore activating said capsules and making them ready for use.
'Wow nice work Skipton...it must have been really hard on you?'
'Yeah it was, but I took a break in between each capsule I activated, that's why it took so long'.

Kouse carefully wrapped all the capsules and placed them in his weapons pouch..where it would be safe and also where he could access them as soon as possible. It was getting rather late now and he made ready to go back to the apartment he had rented in suna, but he was stopped by a suna civilian before he could leave the shade of the tree.
"Hi there mister...your a ninja right?" A rather old and scrawny man asked.
"I am but I'm not a suna ninja" he answered awkwardly.. By the looks of things it looked like this man needed help but he wasn't sure he should help..seeing as he wasn't a ninja for suna but he let the man speak nonetheless.
"My two daughters went to the market but didn't come back on time..me getting worried I left to find them but couldn't, I've been waiting now for awhile in case they would still show up..but its been 6 hours from when they should have returned and I'm on the verge of panicking right now, I know you are not a suna ninja but I pray you help out..I'll pay you handsomely for your assistance too"
Kouse thought about helping this man...he didn't know why but he felt like he just couldn't walk away without doing something. He remembered how his father and sister had been killed..if his father had gotten help from a ninja wouldn't he be alive now?.
Kouse nodded his head finally "alright I'll help you, but first can I see your daughters picture?"
The old man immediately dug into his pocket and produced a picture of both girls holding each other and smiling in the picture.
"Alright now where at the market did they go to?"
"Well it should be around the Northwest section".
Kouse nodded " alright then you can go back home, I'll find you when I find them" as he said this kouse touched the mans shoulder placing the mark seal on him.
Kouse turned away and ran towards the market jumping from rooftop to top at speeds of 80..he needed to get there as fast as possible.
Arriving at the Northwest of the market kouse relaxed and created two water clones. They quickly began their job, both separating and going separate directions. Kouse himself moving in another direction. They each took 33.3% ground of the Northwest side of the market..dividing it by 3. Making it easier to cover more ground and not for one to look over a place another had already checked.

With his chakra enhanced hearing it didn't take long before kouse heard the faint cries nearby in an alley. He instantly knew that they were in danger..with his jaw clenched kouse moved towards that direction in a speed of 100..to all the civilians in the market it would be like a wind had just passed them all.
Kouse would arrive in the alley spotting half a dozen men around two girls..the same girls he had been looking for. As he looked at them he noticed their torn dressing..their bleeding knees and elbows..their red eyes..their bruised lips and their bleeding feet and something snapped inside kouse.
He took a step forward with a cough he got their attention "I'll give you all this opportunity and I'll say this once..leave those girls alone and leave and you all would leave here with your limbs intact, you have 10 seconds before this opportunity closes".
4.... Kouse hoped they would listen and leave but he expected them not to..anyone who had the will to do this to two young females wouldn't leave until they had some parts of their bodies broken.
As they looked at him they all laughed out loud.."hey look here bro, we ain't stupid,your a ninja and you'll easily beat us up so how about a deal?...5000ryo for you to look away and another 3000ryo for your silence?..everybody wins..how about it?".

Kouse wondered how such fellow could come up with so much money to be able to easily dish out 8000ryo for his cooperation.. Kouse noticed his dressing was far better off than the other 5 men and decided he must be a rich fellow.. One who inherited wealth but didn't have the educational background to use them for something meaningful.
Kouse smiled..."tempting offer...but well I refuse"
"Cmon dude you know its a good deal, you..."
Kouse cut him off before he could complete his sentence "Times up".
Kouse sped towards the rich and obviously the leader of the gang and lightly slapped him on the cheek. The effect on him however was anything but 'light'. He spat out blood as the slap sent him airborne forcefully hitting the opposite wall of the alley.. Knocking him out senseless.
On seeing their master so easily defeated they all tried to run away via the opposite side of the alley.
" oh? Where are you all headed?..I hope you ain't trying to run away though..cause I told you time's up for you to leave here unscathed"
As he said that the two clones he had created both appeared on the other side. He saw them panic but he didn't stop there.he had to subdue them.
Clones from the other side and him from the opposite side with them at the middle attacked them head on. Mostly two attacks per person were made..a kick to his leg to break it, preventing him from fleeing,then a punch to the jaw knocking them out.
It didn't take long before they were all passed out on the floor. Kouse tied them all up and carefully carrying both crying and injured girls would speed non stop (except when he spotted a suna nin and explained what had happened also showing the two girls he had rescued and where the culprits were).. towards their fathers home.
He saw the man waiting and watched as he and his daughter hugged each other tightly, their tears mixing together and he suddenly felt home sick. He politely rejected the offer of payment from the man and left for his apartment.. The very next day he would begin his travel back to konoha he had done what he came to suna to do and accepted that salzem won't be coming back to konoha anytime soon.

Twc(2408)..claiming 12 stats..187 completing earth clone@ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28162-kouse-stats-page
 .remaining words towards uchiha flame formation 2221/4000....also 12 capsules activated.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

helping hand Empty Re: helping hand

Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 am

Approved <3