Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Among the Sand (Arai, Gwyn) Empty Among the Sand (Arai, Gwyn)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 pm
Arai sat on a thin wood bench over looking Suna's gates. Even as a little one, she always wondered what was out there... Surely it wasn't all sand as it appeared to be. Everyone in the clan talked about reuniting with the other lycanthropes that were out there. They all said that the leaders were already planning on bringing the entire clan out of Suna, with the goal of collecting the remains of their forgotten clan and the word was that there was going to be a newer, younger pack leader taking the mantle. Apparently, he was a radical, supporting the reuniting of the clan almost religiously. She wondered how someone could be so devoted to anything... Arai sighed, leaning against the wooden backing of the bench. It was another thing to add to her list of worries...
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Among the Sand (Arai, Gwyn) Empty Re: Among the Sand (Arai, Gwyn)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:31 pm
Good Lady Gwynevere the girl on fire walked along the walls of Suna in a bored  manner. She was waiting for the next rounds of the tournament to start up. She had a sneaking feeling that she should be training for that, but she just couldn't bother. She was really only good at Fire Jutsu, and she'd pretty much learned them all! She wasn't entierly sure that she should waste time just learning jutsu that she obviously wouldn't be any good at. But that was neither here nor there. Right now she was just trying to figure out what to do with her life. 

Gwynevere was a beautiful specimen of a woman. A neat hard figure, neatly styled raven hair. Her skin was pale despite her time in the sunny sun landscape. She wore a small amount of makeup, but her lips were brightly painted in red. Her eyes which were her most striking feature were like two pits of burning coal. Fire litteraly flicked within the confines of her eyes.

As she passed by the girl who'd been sitting down at the Gates she rose her eyebrows, in reconition, and walked on by. Because People don't make conversations with random passerbyes in real life. :P However as Gwynevere went by a wave of heat would pass over the girl. Just walking Near Gwynevere was like being near a huge bonfire. She was after all Fire incarnate.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:35 pm
Arai's pitch black hair blew to the side as a gentle desert breeze blew across the desert girl's face. She nodded and smiled at the woman who walked past her, then, noticing the trail of heat that accompanied her, Arai's smile was replaced with an analytical look. She studied the young woman, curiosity peaked. She was beautiful to be sure, what with her slender figure, red tinted lips, and short raven hair, but the feeling of heat that accompanied her was more eye-catching than that... Her subtle display of power was something to be admired, especially in the profession of a ninja. Or sale's person. Arai snickered a little at her own joke before getting up from the bench to catch up with the woman. She would walk along side her, nodding her head in greeting again.

"Hiya!" Arai greeted her. "My name is Arai Frae." She introduced herself. She noticed that the heat surrounding the woman only grew more intense the closer she got, as if she had a campfire kindled in her body or if she WAS the campfire. It wasn't exceptionally hot now, but it surely an increase in temperature. She wondered how the woman would respond. She didn't seem to be the kind of person who "speaks-little-and-says-a-lot." In fact, she seemed like someone one could hold a pretty good conversation with. Arai waited for the woman's response as she walked beside her, more curious about her nature than anyone she had met thus far.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:42 am
Gwynevere turned his body when she heard the click clacking of feet coming in after her. Seemed that she'd managed to capture some attention. Hard not to when you were Gwynevere. She turned her hawkish eyes over the girl and looked her over. She wondered how Ninjas could tell if an opponent was strong or not just by look at them. Gwyn had no idea so she just assumed everyone was equal. How communistic. 

Gwynevere smiled at the girl as she introduced herself. This Arai seemed nice enough. It was good to have another girl around the village. Well there was Kira but she might as well have been a boy. Or a dumb animal, Gwyn couldn't tell sometimes. None the less. She turned her entire body to face the Girl. "Gwynevere." She replied with her own name. Then something struck her. Did she have a last name? "Are you a ninja around these parts?" Might have been a dumb question, but she didn't usually see Ninjas just looking out into the distance that often. They all just seemed to busy all the time.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:02 am
So Gwynevere was her name... Arai smiled at that. Such a unique name... A bit more Uncommon than Arai Frae.

"Nice name!" Arai complimented. "And yeah! I'm a ninja. Or soon will be. I'm in the academy." Arai explained, referring to her non-existent headband. A gust of Suna wind came their way, blowing Arai's black hair to the right for a few seconds.

"What about you?" Arai inquired. "Are you a ninja? I ask because you seem very powerful." Arai smiled politely at Gwyn, signaling that that she didn't have to answer if she didn't want to. Continuing to walk,, they were entering the commons of Suna where all the shops where. There were weapon's shops, bakeries, book stores (which Arai was especially interested in.), and many other booths and buildings of commerce to be seen.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:48 am
What a brown noser. Gwyn wasn't sure if she'd consider herself all that strong or not. Well she'd managed to beat a giant samurai bear once, but that was with snows help. Eh she supposed that a person could venture to call her strong for a genin. She did have quite the handle on Fire Jutsu after all. But she didn't want to be cocky, if she won that tournament then maybe she would act that way. But for now there could still be someone out there stronger than here. "Yup I'm a Genin." She said proudly. Sure that wasn't a terribly high rank in the grand scheme of things, but it was sure higher than her old position as a pizza maker. "I'm actually taking some exams right now to see if I'm worthy to be a Chuunin. What about you, are you ready to take your Genin exams yet?"
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:11 pm
Arai's azure eyes widened in wonderment when Gwyn said she was taking part in the chuunin exams. The wolf-girl stared at the woman for a second before her face broke into a wide grin. She was not only in the presence of a strong genin, but one the Kazekage had deemed worthy for a rank up!

"Wow! That's so cool! I wish you the best of luck, Gwyn!" When she asked if Arai was ready for her exam to become a genin, Arai cocked her head to the side, smile curving into a thoughtful frown. Now that she thought about it, maybe she was. She had been taking her studies seriously. Like, really seriously. She-had-spent-nights-practicing-her-required-techniques style seriously. Her mother had assured her that it wasn't that hard. That she didn't need to take time away from sleep and training to practice but Arai had to be THAT much more sure of her abilities.

"Well Gwyn..." Arai said. "I hope so, or else all that studying would have been for nothing." Arai's grin returned. "People keep telling me that the test isn't that hard but I gotta make sure I train enough so it's no longer any challenge."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:55 am
"If it's worth killing then it's worth over killing." Gwynevere voiced had a few notes of appreciation for the thought. As a pyromanic/ explosion lover Gwynevere could good and well appreciate just how satisfying completely and utterly crushing something could truly be. With this thought in mind she continued to walk around the market a bi. Looking at various trinkets trying to see if anything in particular caught her eye. Nothing did, but she kept on looking. "I wouldn't be too worried about passing it." Gwyn rarely worried about much of anything, but it held true. Her blazing fits of passion left little room to worry. Besides if you applied enough heat you could melt just about anything. "I managed to pass it. My skills in ninjutsu don't go much farther than starting a few fires. Though I have to admit that I'm very good at hat. If i managed to get where I am I'm sure you could too." Mainly just supportive words. Gwynevere had no true indicators to how good this girl could be. She supposed that she could be rooting for a total loser without even knowing it. Oh well. Someone had to, right?
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:01 am
Arai was browsing the shops as Gwyn was, mainly looking through the variety of books on the two or three stands that housed such things. One or two caught her eye and made a note of where they were. She was going to need to come back to that stand... Arai had caught Gwyn's encouraging words and she turned back to her, head cocked to the side in wonder.

"You think so?" Arai asked. "We could test that...Hey Gwyn, the training grounds are just up ahead, past these last few booths. Would you be so kind as to do me a favor? If you would let me spar with you, if just for a few moments, I'd be able to have a general idea of how good I am. Perhaps then I'll be able to see if I'll be able to pass the exams." Arai hoped Gwyn would agree for two reasons. One, she thought that training against someone who'd passed the exams and holding her own would indicate she was ready. Two, she had caught that Gwyn was adept in starting fires and was curious to see how adept. Not on herself, of course.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:00 am
Gwynevere clicked her tongue, and stretched one of her sides in a slow manner. She considered the students words. "I don't think so." Gwyn said lazily. "I've got my next fight coming up any moment, so I'd like to keep myself nice and fresh for that. No Offence." Plus Gwyn didn't really have any skills that were good for friendly sparring. She didn't really think horrible burn marks would go over well with anyone in the village. Plus for some strange reason Gwyn got the feeling that this girl was going to murder her. Call it paranoia.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum